• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn turned his head as the world moved so quickly around him, he could see what had occured with the bell and the gizmo shop and then the magical assualt on the reverse armor, then Chi getting his butt knocked into the fountain not a metre away. Chi soon relayed a message that seemed to strike a chord in Renn's being. Then a shard of his missing memories seemed to flash by him. An older, male voice said: "Renn your duty is to preserve balance in the worlds now, make sure that happens at any cost."

But as he pulled away from his mind, he had no choice as shadows encroached. his optimism beamed and he swiped his keyblade to the side shouting "TENSHOU!" The white flames obliterated all the shadows and he saw the reverse armor's legs had been destroyed.

"Time to end this..." His voice had another behind it, one of a young woman. His eyes turned Pure White as his keyblade gained a shining sheen making it appear golden. The keyblade began dancing in Renn's grip, spelling doom for the shadows it touched. The transcendant state of Renn's being now embodied the grace of the element that radiated from him, Light. One of the feet-turned-pincher-hands encroached upon him from behind he turned around with Tribute upwards and it hit it and slammed it into the stone wall next to him, and it faded into oblivion and the pupils and irises reappeared in his eyes and suddenly faded into unconsciousness...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
'That was one hell of a reprimand.' the strong postured man thought aloft. About his aired state, as the youth graciously received his help he was more than grateful for the assistance. Admirable one, but he wasn't out of the woods just yet. Amidst the conversation his doppelganger was signaled to walk by the fountain, turning into the alley, it'd seem like a perfect way to switch places with it. His attention was grabbed by the much more if not similar in terms of disposition, the fellow clad in black. The scar on his face drew the warrior's attention, as he merely mentioned his presence.

"A friend." he said quite ominously and without a trace of regret lingering from his voice.

The youth's monologue became one that interested the rouge. He spoke in defense of his actions after what appeared to have been being thoroughly chewed out. Speaking of roads, fragments of words that he said poked around the grey areas for him to make sense of it all. Light, Darkness, almost as if they were at each others' throats here. His head tilted inward, eyes gunning for the floor, as he felt the personification fit and matched with his encounters.

He seemed to feel as if he were on top of the world by the charm of his words, holding this stranger's attention for as long as he did. The use the youth provided, talk of middleroad of twilight seemed to reflect his own path in a similar way. His descent into darkness was but the mark of what this parallel reality had branded him with. Briefly, he looked upon the ying-yang emblem on his chest before he knew it the youth triumphantly stormed off through the doors.

"He's certainly odd, though incidentally stubborn." the stranger uttered aloud. He'd folded his arms and prepared to take his leave from this awkward situation, the aloof male he gave a look from the side. "You appear as if you live here. Can you tell me what this world's name is?"

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Chi continued out the doors and saw the remainder of the chaos that was brewing on the other side of the walls. There were skeletal beings in various situations. All trapped though. Chi thought to himself. This is where they were coming from? This is what was going on? A few skeletal warriors? That beast back there was simple enough, but they left such an important battle for that? Hmph... I guess the Keyhole must be a touchy subject. I wonder what that thing was for anyways? Maybe these guys will know. Chi had walked over to the two males. As he got closer to the two he stated, "Could any one of you guys answer a small question for me? What is the true importance of a Keyhole? I know that they are said to hold the heart of the world and they are said to hold power of some sorts and all that unimportant stuff, but what is the true purpose of a keyhole? I can't seem to figure it out?"

Though Chi had just met them, he looked at the soldiers trying to do their 'Job' and began to chuckle at them. Two of the soldiers almost got engulfed by the water and Chi continued to chuckle while holding back his true feelings. The other soldiers were so busy contemplating how to pick up a cage that was seemingly part of the ground, that they entered a small argument and attempted to force it up. Instead they only got red in the face and almost lost their fingers to the skeletal being. Chi couldn't hardly keep a smile off his face with such comical events happening right in front of him, but this was no time to laugh. He needed answers. So he cast a frost spell that caused the water cage to freeze and allowed the soldiers to pick it up. He also elevated the earth cage with another earth spell.

Chi did all these things while utilizing his peripheral sight, so he never really took his eyes off the two he was speaking to. One thing Chi was definitely skilled in was the Arcane Arts. He didn't have all those books in the library for nothing. Aww... They destroyed the lobby of my castle! Well.... At least i can still get to the lower levels... Damn!!!!! That sucks ass!!!! I had a snack bar and everything! Wait... Oh my... Shiiit! I hope the safe fell down the shoot! I need to get back to my fortress! Chi looked down to check and see if he had the transceiver to his hidden automatic door. When he reached in his pocket he noticed that it was broken. Ugh!!! So first its off to the synth shop. THEN its off to my fortress. What a day.

Last edited:

saphexteni

Traverse Town: District 2

Seraphina got almost lost in what happened after as everyone worked together to defeat the heartless. The fight was crazy, almost messy, with another stranger suddenly coming in and assisting them as well, and also resulted in the bell dropping all the way to the ground level, to her shock. Everyone seemed pretty tired, and her body felt drained, despite her trying to hide it. She never did go through practical training back at home.

Sera looked at the fighters scattered around the district and withdrew her keyblade. There was the stranger with long, ash-colored hair (though weren't they all technically strangers?)... Chi, who seemed to be after the keyhole, and Renn, whom Sera had met, sort of, earlier. Then there was the man with the large scar (he looked familiar- she probably saw him in the 1st district), and also a humanoid mouse and another girl... an interesting group to say the least.

She merely listened as Chi “lectured” them on the keyhole and its connections. Though she did not react, her mind raced with questions. The keyhole always seemed to be something shrouded in mystery. Not many knew about it, and fewer spoke about it openly. But that’s not your job, she told herself. It doesn’t concern me… does it? And then the guy went on about uniting their causes and that instead of fighting, they should be working together.

What will you do? Continue to be tricked by the temptations of the darkness? Blinded by the obsessive justice of the light? Turned to darkness or nothingness in the process? No. I will fight beside who ever believes in their being another way of life. One of harmony, unification and balance! I will not present you with my proclamation yet, but as you have seen, something must be done before the obsessive over bearing rays of light shines as a beacon for the darkness to shroud and extinguish like a flame at a bonfire!”

She looked up at this, looking sharply at Chi. His words struck something inside her, but she couldn’t help but feel annoyed that this guy thought what he was doing was right. Harmony, unification, and balance? And then he criticized the rest of them for their own paths. But the idea of working together wasn’t totally bad, but was it even possible? Everyone here seemed to be working for their own goals. She herself had one, though she also felt like she had much to learn about her own enemy as well. After Chi finished, he left the district, leaving his words to linger in everyone’s minds.

She didn’t have much time to think about them more, though. From the corner of her eye, she saw Renn pass out after launching a powerful attack at what looked like the last limbs of the armor, which crashed into a wall near him. She rushed over as he fell to the ground, feeling obligated to help him, being a fellow wielder, and also after he had helped her. “Renn? Are you alright?” She bent down to check on him. He had lost consciousness... She looked around for Renn's friend, Mog, but guess that the little guy had also passed out somewhere, since she couldn't see him anywhere.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Neku listened solemnly to his friend's, and to the stranger's words. It didn't do too much to comfort him, but then again it was selfish of him to expect it to. His friend seemed hurt in the previous battle, but he seemed staunch in the fact that he didn't want assistance from anyone regarding the matter. Neku understood, to some degree. After all, his men were right here, injured just as he was. If he received assistance from a friend, it may not shine well towards his men.

Neku turned and watched the men almost comically gather up the skeletons. My, how fruitlessly they struggled to take apart his earth bindings. He supposed that was one of the benefits of using non-standard "magic" as they kept calling it. It pretty much WAS that anyway, so eh.

"Hey Jayden, where's Le-" He began, turning back to his friend, only to see him running off into the next district. Obviously there was another commotion there too...

Ugh. War was horrible. Neku knew that he was trained to be some kind of apathetic killing machine, but he just could never handle it. Why do people have to take so many lives to realize their own, selfish ambitions? What's to say their dreams are any more important than anyone else's? Seeing the sadness in his eyes, the stranger offered a few words of comfort. So many people had lost themselves to darkness... and Kataki was one of them. The man ended the conversation by offering his thanks towards Neku's actions. That certainly helped, finding like minded individuals like him.

Neku's thoughts were interuptted by multiple explosions. He flinched from the first one, which shocked him the most, but he steadied himself as he heard a loud rumbling noise, and then finally one last crash. Looking over to the next district, he saw the bell tower crumbling to the ground. Stunned for a while, Neku didn't hear a sound. Whatever had happened over in the next district, it was over.

Wait...

Jayden just left for the next district over...

As soon as Jayden leaves...

The next district explodes...

And the belltower falls...

Ugh.

Hopefully they were all still safe.

As if to only hamper his progress, a stranger came out of nowhere asking about keyholes and stuff. Having no patience for this kind of thing, Neku took off past the guy and into the next district, and what a sight he was met with. The tower was toppled alright, and their was dust and rubble EVERYWHERE. A few people were gathered together, but he didn't see Llyn immediately, or Jayden. Then sure enough, over near the rubble, he spotted the two together. Neku approached the two, clearly confused.

"Okay seriously, maybe you guys shouldn't stick around each other if this is what you're gonna end up doing." He teased, a cheeky smirk appearing on his face. "But uh... seriously... what happened here? And why did you knock down the tower...?"

Despite his confusion, he was happy to see his friends were safe. And over by the crowd, Leon was just fine.

Silver linings... Just focus on the silver linings...

--

Ordias...? I'm sure he was left a hollow shell of a man last I saw of him... How interesting, he doesn't seem much like the buffoon he once was... Kataki. Keep tabs on him.

I was planning on it anyway. Last I saw of him he was in The Land of Departure, and he had practically gone mad already. He looks even crazier now.

Kataki was half lost in thought when he almost crashed into Lumie. They both awkwardly took a step back, giving each other more space between each other than initially planned. It only took a moment for the two to get closer and Lumie had rushed over to inspect Kataki's injury, of which he found quite laughable compared to the state Lumie was in. Her clothes were tattered and torn and she herself looked just as cut up.

Kataki felt guilty for the state she was currently in. If he hadn't dragged them along with him for his own selfish reasons, they wouldn't have got caught up in this mess. But then he had to wonder, what would have happened to them if he wasn't there to transport them in Olympus? Washing away the pangs of guilt, Kataki smiled at the girl.

"I'm fine, it's only a few cuts. But you... just hold still." He said softly. In his free hand, a ball of white flame appeared. "It's not as effective as a cure spell, but it'll certainly help dull the pain and the seal the cuts." He lifted his hand slowly to her face, continuing to speak. "And don't worry about your sister, not a single one of those things touched her." His hand never met her face however, as both of them reacted sharply to shriek from outside. Instantly Lumie drew her weapon, and Kataki did the same. He followed Lumie out of the hut, preparing a fireball technique with his bloodied hand. The fireball soon dissipated into nothing but smoke however, as Lumie cried out the same just as Aries did at the sight of two strangers- to Kataki at least.

Kataki watched the two girls greet the two newcomers as he stood by Ordias, arms crossed. Now he felt just as out of place. Sucking up his own personal awkward feelings (and a slight twang of jealousy at Lumie's affection to the boy) he approached them.

"Well thanks for introducing me." He teased towards the two girls. I feel so awkward... Why am I doing this?" With a smile akin to his brother's, Kataki turned to the boy and the girl. "My name's Kataki. Pleased to meet you."

Why am I doing this...? I'm supposed to go to Darien and stop him... But whenever I'm with him, Voideus just takes control... How can I stop that man if I can't even control myself...? I need Voideus' power to be able to stand a chance, but if I can't even control it...

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
at that moment, Nihilus was trudging through the wilds of the pride lands. normally the beasts of such a place would be of no importance to him. however, with his plans for traverse town ruined..he needed to set up a secondary base elsewhere. and where better than such an insignificant and uninhabited world? as a plus, he could easily add the animals of this world into the ranks of his corrupted. in fact, just then he noticed a lion and hyena in conflict over a fresh kill. with a smirk under his helmet, he strode over wordlessly "you will be the first besides me to be able to make more corrupted.. i dare to say you should be honored!" he announced, flooding the two beasts with his corruptive influence. the effects were near instantaneous, the hyena merely became even more mangy, one of it's front legs lost all flesh, and it grew a set of horns. it opened it's mouth to let out a howl, showing that it's tongue had turned into a single fat tendril which exuded corruptive energy. the lion however, underwent a more drastic change. it convulsed, roaring in pain as it's skeleton rearranged. bony structures ripped out from it's arms, legs and chest, forming a twisted armor. it's limbs set themselves in a twisted parody of a human form, it's claws coated in the same corruptive energy. finally, a set of horns burst out from it's skull to complete the transformation. both turned to Nihilus, awaiting his commands "go forth. spread my influence to all corners of this world. leave none spared..corrupt or kill." he ordered, laughing as the new corrupted, which he dubbed plague-spreaders went off to turn others to his cause. yes..without the influence of that fool Ordias, Nihilus would remake the worlds in his image. one being at a time.

meanwhile, Ordias watched out for more unversed as the girls had their little reunion. he didn't trust that old man to keep his word. zealots like that rarely did. once he was sure that they were alone for now, he leaned over to whisper to Kataki. " i know of your "guest".. if you wish, i can give you knowledge on how to suppress his influence." he said. honestly, he could figure no better way to repay kataki than to teach him all he knew about voideus.

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards
Darien didn’t reply as the two newcomers said their piece and led them away from their original campsite. It was probably for the best, although having to trust these two to get him anywhere was certainly less than desirable. Still, he had a part to play, an image to project; ordinarily, he would have told both of them to get lost. Instead he glanced at his companion behind the others’ backs, shrugged, and followed the path they made through the undergrowth.

They hadn’t walked long before he could hear the sound of a waterfall. Another moment later they stepped out to see an oasis, large and spacious without leaving them too vulnerable to prying eyes.

"This spot should work for the night, wouldn't you agree? My name is Ivy, and my friend is Varen. What brings you two to the Pride Lands?"

Darien nodded amiably, taking in their surroundings for a moment before answering. “It should do very well, and it’s a pleasure to meet you, Ivy. I’m Darien, and this is Ximálech. I was just here hunting down a few friends.” He didn’t mention what he had told the boy; fooling one would be enough, but he got a distinctly different sense of the other two. Something was off about them, and he could tell they wouldn’t be so easy to fool.

“And yourselves?” he continued, picking up a few sticks and tossing them into the center of the clearing. A fire would be welcome in the chill night air, although he couldn’t say he would welcome the light. Not only would it indicate their position, but he simply felt more comfortable in the dark. Some things never change.

. . .

Before Jayden could move back in the direction of the fighting, his way was blocked by yet another stranger. Llyndellia stopped just behind him, sizing the new man up for a moment before leaving Jayden to deal with whatever it was he wanted. Yeah, guess I deserve that.

"You look as if you could use a potion or two, let me see what I have..."

“Look ou—“

Jayden’s warning was cut off as the gauntlet bounced harmlessly away from him, frowning. The stranger answered his unasked question immediately, holding out a potion as if he had nothing to be concerned about.

"Doppelganger. Pretty useful, I must admit it took me years to get that defensive technique down in areas of...oh here we are. One hi-potion."

“Yeah,” he replied, taking the proffered potion with a nod of gratitude. “Useful.”

He downed the potion in one swallow, and the strength returned to his leg; it was a quick fix and he would need medical attention later, but it would do for now. In any case, at least there was no more fighting to be done as the Heartless finally came to ground with a resounding clang, bearing forth the heart it had been carrying and vanishing into darkness. Shouting by the fountain caught his attention, and he followed the sound back to find a small crowd gathered with a mouse in the middle. It—she—was rebuking the boy in the fountain, and Leon was right on her heels to do the same.

While the stranger made his way to the boy in the water, Jayden stepped up alongside Llyndellia, watching. “He did this?”

She nodded, rolling her eyes impatiently and banishing her Keyblade. “Idiot thinks he can transform a Keyblade by opening a keyhole.”

“Good thing you were here before he could get far, then.”

They listened in silence as Chi said his piece, his self-righteousness grating on Llyndellia’s nerves and doing little better for Jayden’s. It didn’t concern Jayden as much as he knew it should have, but it was hardly a sight to take seriously: a boy shouting about banding together for some reason that was barely distinguishable in his diatribe wasn’t all that threatening. It wasn’t like he could start turning people into mutant skeletons at will. This crisis was averted, and it looked like it wasn’t about to happen again in the near future, so he couldn’t bring himself to care just yet. Llyndellia, however, didn’t give a damn what he needed with his Keyblade or what he wanted to do; he was just another loser out to ruin everyone else’s day, just like all the other dark wielders and light wielders out there. Their reasons were nothing to her. Let him have his cause, she thought as he made his less than impressive exit. I’ve got better things to do.

“First we get Nihilus, now this guy. This day just keeps getting better and better.”

Llyndellia’s eyes narrowed as she turned them on Jayden. He was having a bad day?

“You poor thing,” she replied, her voice dripping in biting sarcasm. He looked ready to make an angry retort of his own for a moment before he bit his tongue and looked away. He understood her anger, even if he didn’t like it. Now wasn’t a time for his pride.

“Thank you.”

“…Excuse me?”

Jayden cleared his throat, looking awkward. “Thank you for your help. This isn’t your world and I know you didn’t have to get involved, so…thank you.”

That took her aback. Was it just his feeling bad about what happened before, or did he really mean it? Not that it mattered all that much; her thoughts had been for herself and her own safety, not that of the world. Of course it was… Wasn’t it…?

"Okay seriously, maybe you guys shouldn't stick around each other if this is what you're gonna end up doing,” a familiar voice said. Llyndellia turned to find Neku approaching them, his usual smile in place despite what had just happened. Typical. “But uh... seriously... what happened here? And why did you knock down the tower...?"

Jayden chuckled, “To improve the scenery,” at the same time Llyndellia muttered, “For Commander Crackpot over here.” They glanced at each other, but the humor Jayden seemed to find in the situation didn’t present itself to Llyndellia. She thought she would feel better when she talked to Neku, but rather than assuaging her concerns about the visions she’d seen before, they simply grew more disturbing by contrast. And thinking about the visions, the test, only seemed to put things in perspective…

“I’ll race you.”

“Anyway, I think you can handle things from here,” she began brusquely, not so much as nodding to Jayden. “I have places to be.”

He raised an eyebrow. “…Places.”

“Yes, places.” Llyndellia shot him a dirty took that told him he would get no more than that out of her, although he already knew exactly where she would go. He had no idea how she planned to find Kingdom Hearts; she had little notion herself. Still, she had to try, and there was no way he could stop her. He remembered the images he’d seen, the monster she was trying to save her friend from. Would he really have done any differently in her position?

Jayden cleared his throat, glanced between Neku and Llyndellia for a moment, and finally answered, “Good luck, then.”

“Thanks,” she replied stiffly. Her voice softened slightly as she nodded toward Neku. “Don’t let him get into too much trouble.”

Jayden laughed softly, but Llyndellia’s face was serious as she turned to Neku. What was she supposed to say, though? Nice to have met you, but I’ve got things to do, so have a good life?

“You know, you’re kinda pathetic.”

“See ya, then.”

Mind set and heart hard, Llyndellia raised a hand to summon a portal. The light was blinding in the darkness of the Second District, and she stepped inside without another word or glance. Jayden watched her go with a distant look on his face, his mind torn as the portal shut behind her. Odai wasn’t going to be happy, he might as well prepare for it now. Llyndellia was their only way to track the dark wielders; she could lead them right to one of the most powerful groups that threatened the worlds. And he had let her go, just like Nihilus. He hadn’t tried to ask her to stay; he hadn’t tried any spells to track her. She had walked into the portal and vanished, and for some reason he didn’t think it was entirely a bad thing.

I’m just batting a thousand today.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Neku began to laugh at Llyn's comment, but his laughter died the exact same time the humor escaped from Jayden as well. She clearly wasn'y happy, but when was she? She was always going around with that scowl on her face, like she hated everyone around her. But how could she? She may disappear from time to time, but she always came back to help out when it was needed. Neku was sad to see her leave again, and at the same time, irritated. You could tell just by looking at him. Neku watched Llyn leave through the portal, making no effort to chase her this time.

"What's her problem anyway? She's always such a downer, ruining everyone's mood, running off and doing whatever the hell she pleases." He said in a huff, crossing his arms as he turned back to Jayden. With his arms still crossed, he peered around Jayden, keeping his mind off of Llyn. "What a mess you've made." That ever constant smile growing back on his lips. "How do plan fixing this, commander?" He teased. Neku's lighthearted nature was only a little forced, as Neku would certainly find great joy in watching Jayden trying to explain this to his superiors. "Well, I'll help anyway I can, it seems all your other men are still preoccupied with the... commotion from earlier." He ended tentatively.

Things just hadn't been going well recently, and it was definitely taking a toll on Neku's cheery disposition. He always managed to remain optimistic in the Academy by idealizing the outside world. Now that he had experienced it first hand, and (most) of his expectations crushed, it seriously hampered his mood.

No one cares about anyone else, only looking to further their own progress, crushing anyone in their way.

It makes sense to help one another. Make friends so you can help them, and they can do the same for you in kind. Why doesn't anyone else seem to agree with me?

No one understands me.

RobTheNobody

Toshihiro Arrived at The land of departure. It was night time and he couldn't hear anyone around. He walked around and found a big room. There was nothing in it except from a letter on the wall saying "STOP THE KEYBLADE WAR! STOP THE XBLADE!" Toshihiro thought it was from some warriors of light. He heard a noise and quickly ran to it. It was only some stupid heartless. The heartless jumped on to Toshihiro and he tried to escape.

Grandsword

Website
"even though i owe him a debt..i can't just stay here. Nihilus is roaming freely, without my influence to hold him back." thought Ordias as he looked around. other than the unversed, this world seemed to be peaceful. "if you wish for my help kataki, just keep track of nihilus's actions. he's the common foe we share." Ordias declared. he then opened up a portal. namely to the land of departure. he needed to see what had become of it with his own eyes. and so he stepped through. he arrived to the sight of a white haired boy, who was being chased by heartless. he let out a stream of thunder magic to get rid of the heartless, then addressed the boy "what exactly are you doing here? this place is not safe. i'd suggest leaving before the guards arrive.." just as he said that, a troop of guards did arrive, leveling their guns at the two of them "by order of the emperor, all who violate the sanctioned curfews are to be questioned, and executed." Ordias muttered under his breath, leaning into whisper to the boy. "follow my lead..i'll get us out of this." he said turning to the guards. he cleared his throat, altering his pitch to match nihilus's standard tone, easy since he'd used it himself when he still had some control near the beginning of nihilus's existence "and who are you to question me? lower your weapons and resume your patrol. i'm dealing with this personally. well?! GO!! he said, shaking his head as the guards fled, nearly tripping over themselves in fear of their "emperor"

RobTheNobody

" Thanks for saving me!" Toshihiro said in a quiet voice. Toshihiro was confused what was happening. The man who saved looked quite weird and mysterious. Also Toshihiro was confused how the man got here. " Who are you? What is this place? Are the king of this place?"

Grandsword

Website
"don't you know? this place is the land of departure..or rather, it was. now? now it's a godforsaken dictatorship. led by a remorseless, ruthless monster..." ordias said, in a near mournful tone. he paused to compose himself "and..it's my fault. Nihilus, the ruler of this place..he was born from my hatred of this whole war. i was stupid, i gave into that hate and it cost me everything. Nihilus took this place, which used to be a paradise, and he twisted it. he slaughtered the keyblade wielders here, and declared martial law. i'm..i'm going to traverse town. the keyblade wielders there need to know what happened here. Nihilus must be stopped. you can follow if you'd like." he said. he then opened a portal to traverse town. one look at his face made it clear that he wanted to get away from the land of departure as soon as possible. to see how far nihilus's corruption had seeped into it pained him beyond measure. because letting his hatred cause such suffering..it was a failure beyond measure. he would end this. even if it cost his life, he'd put an end to this hell he made. resolve strengthened, he walked through, and began searching for the light wielder's base "can anyone point me towards the keyblade wielders? i..i wish to offer my services to them."

RobTheNobody

"Wait for me!" Toshihiro quickly ran through the portal. He was suddenly in traverse town. It was all dark and gloomy. " Wow this place looks great!" Toshihiro shouted. Toshihiro wondered if anyone was here. It looked like it was a ghost town. "Do you know anyone here?"

Grandsword

Website
"no. well..not well enough to say i really know them. my old teacher..
he knew of some of the bigger names around here. i'm hoping i can get help from the keyblade wielders here."
Ordias told Toshihiro "see, through some circumstances i prefer not to mention, i acquired a keyblade. i've got some skill with swords. but, it wouldn't hurt to learn from actual certified keyblade wielders about wielding it." he added, looking around. the streets were mostly clear. which would make his job harder. "darn it...IS ANYONE AROUND WHO CAN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS!!!

RobTheNobody

Toshihiro saw heartless about attack Ordias. "Watch out!" Toshihiro shoted. Toshihiro summoned his Keyblade. There was a big swarm of heartless. " Daaaark Shaadow!" A big beam was coming out of Toshihiro's Keyblade. It was destorying the swarm of heartless. There was 2 more heartless. Toshihiro stopped and whacked his Keyblade on the heartless. " Whoa that was close!"

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Seeing the aspiring madness between darkness and Keyblader through his peripheral, Chi decided that the angel must be just as rude as the orange haired kid that ignored him earlier as well. Chi continued to the two fellows that randomly appeared from thin air and decided to comply to the pelting statements he shrugged off earlier, "Actually... I dont know where the Key Bearers are located, but I do know that if you are trying to reach them then you should probably head to the second district." Chi pointed over the crate in the Alley, pass the synth shop, and at the second district door before continuing, "There is a short cut that leads you straight there. It's a huge door, so you really can't miss it." Chi turned back to the two comrades, "I wish I could escort you, since this is kinda my home now, but alas I cannot. I must go to the Synth shop and get somethings fixed up. If you happen to find yourself in need of further services, don't hesitate to let me know... Good luck."

Chi turned away from the two and continued into the store. Once he climbed the ladder he drew it back up and called out, "Hey Blitzer! I need a repair to my modem again!" The Kupo came out and said, "Kupo! No problem kupo!" Chi began to laugh as the small toy like animal ecstatically grabbed his broken modem, and took it to the fire. The Kupo threw the modem into the fire and 3 jewels came from it. Like usual the Kupo stated, "Thanks Kupo!" and handed Chi another one from its desk. Chi thought, this Kupo always seems to have these things prepared. I wonder if he uses them for his own purposes. That would definitely explain the door to the store beneath. I wonder what else he has hooked up to one of these. The Kupo then stated, "I keep them for my safe and the electricity for the other stores. Each one is labeled Kupo! Well... Except yours Kupo. They aren't registered yet." Chi then stated, "Thanks Blitz! When are we gonna have our remach in Blitzball Ex-Strikers 3?" The Kupo stated, "Anytime Kupo! Just let me know when your ready!" Chi smiled and then jumped out the window.

Chi grabbed the upper portion of the roof and used his agility to gain stable footing atop the smoking chimney. Through the smoke he realized that the angel like character was still there. Chi thought to himself, He's still there!? That's awesome! Maybe I can get the answers I was looking for. From the roof Chi jumped down and landed directly in front of the dark haired boy. Chi then stated, "Sorry for the abruptness of my departure, but can you still aid me? If not... I understand, but if so, then it would be vastly appreciated."

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
"hmm..second district you say? thank you for the tip." ordias responded. he then proceeded to trudge his way into the directions provided. soon after arriving, he could feel the familiar taint of nihilus's corrupted. he turned to see one of the transformed villagers, bound in a cage. a strange mix of pity and rage swelled up in his emotions. it was his fault that they had been transformed into those monsters. he needed to make things right somehow..but how? these creatures were already corrupted all the way throughout their being, just as he had been.."wait. if i could be purified, and restored from my own corruption, then maybe..maybe i could purify these creatures from theirs." he whispered in silent realization. with that thought, he neared the cage. the creature bolted towards him in an attack attempt, but he stood firm. he summoned his keyblade, and began channeling his light, he focused upon that warmth he felt upon being reborn, upon his freedom from his own corruption. he let that warmth envelope him, and extend outwards through his keyblade to the creature. the results were near instant, as the creatures fearsome visage began to fade away, crumbling into dust as the true being within was freed. ordias just stood there, stunned at the sight of such a monster being restored to humanity, despite the fact that he had been the one to do the restoration. although, in introspect, he realized that he was more stunned by the realization that he had saved a life. for the first time, ordias had actually saved a life, rather than unintentionally ruining it.

RobTheNobody

"What was that monster?" Asked Toshihiro. " Also your a good fighter! Well what do you want to do? " Said Toshihirio. " We could go to the shop and buy some stuff. Well that's only if you have some munny. " Toshihiro was poor and couldn't get any potions at all.

Grandsword

Website
(not cool dude. you can't just leap in on this. you gotta put up a character sheet in the OOC and get approved before you post)
"that was a corrupted. they're creatures that Nihilus creates by flooding beings with his own twisted energies to turn them into twisted parodies of themselves. apparently, i can reverse the process. though i suspect that if the corrupted in question is fighting the process than it would be more difficult.," he explained to Toshihiro. "i prefer to pack lightly. so regrettably i must decline of shopping."

RobTheNobody

" So its not just heartless? " Asked Toshihiro. " Also what's your name game? Orridas? Oridas? I forget. But anyway we should we head to next? I think In heard some other people around. Also can I have a look at your weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back