• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobTheNobody

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS) (Open to new members only)

Alright Rob! You're all set! I hope I didn't frustrate you too much with the whole rules things, I wasn't trying to be mean, I swear D:

But yeah! You're free to post whenever you wish!
I didnt get angry :D Thanks for letting me in!
Just posted!

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS) (Open to new members only)

hope you realize that land of departure is currently under the rule of Nihilus's anti-keyblade wielder empire, as in..soldiers are ordered to shoot keyblade wielders on sight. friendly warning.

RobTheNobody

Oh okay :D What if your solders find me and bring me too you? Then My character will try to get on your nice side?

Grandsword

Website

Hahaha! that's a good one..oh..wait, your serious? heh, nah..they bring you to nihilus, you're beyond screwed. he's hatred, rage and evil incarnated. he's got no good side, well technically he does, but ordias is over at moonlit bayou, so..yeah.not a good situation for you.

RobTheNobody

Im screwed...............

Grandsword

Website

not really. still time to escape, i hear traverse town's pretty nice this time of year.

RobTheNobody

Really? I might move there!

Grandsword

Website

come to think of it.. Ordias might just go there too.if nothing else, he'll pull an Eff you on Nihilus by giving intel

RobTheNobody

Wait is Ordias at The land of departure?

Grandsword

Website

nope. moonlit bayou. though there's a glaring lack of interaction there, so i might move him for the sake of having ability to make posts

RobTheNobody

Okay. Moonlit Bayou sound like a boring place.

RobTheNobody

Okay! Im wondering what you are gonna to write!

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards

Right now im waiting for Eternal to post her reaction to Chi confronting Neku and Lucien, but... She hasn't posted. So I wouldn't mind helping you if you were in the First District

RobTheNobody

Oh yes the districts! I forget about them!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Call me Dream, 'kay? And I'm working on a post right now; it's just I've had a full work shedule the last couple weeks, so I've been writing during lunch and my breaks.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.

*Nods sagely*

With college starting up again a decrease in posting is expected.

For those with more time in their schedules, please remain understanding of the situations others are in, and as of such, please try to refrain from machine-gun posting. A short sequence of posts is fine, but try not to develop too much as to the point others can't keep up.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

hwy bros I'm leaving for about a week and my computer is slow as F*** so I won't be posting much after this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back