• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS) (Open to new members only)

Hahaha Gangnam Style for the company Christmas Party. You get an A+ for character, a Z+ for Gangnam hahaha Idk why, but you should definitely have the Asian. All that pelvic action? She has to have seen it and thought about it at least twice haha but on a serious tip... I have faith in you Smoofy-son! What lurks in the grass, gets fed to the lawnmower... Only the courageous who ride the Lawnmower, are seen by the houswife... Don't bite the housewife... Let the housewife bite you!

Sincerely-

Spirit of Negrodomifurioucious

I... what?

And the whole posting thing - Eh, it's all chill really, no worries, no rush, people'll post as they can :)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS) (Open to new members only)

I have a post in my notebook; I just need to get it up as well as edit Lucien's piece a little bit. And I doubt this is really needed, but I'm just putting this up really quick: when you look at Chi's past, I guess it's kind of understandable for him to pick up on it; but please, don't have anyone else call Lucien an angel, even in their own thoughts, 'kay? It's gonna get revealed later for general knowledge, but it's suppose to be on the down low right now. Thank you; gotta get to work now, but I'll see about getting that post up some time tomorrow. Later peeps!

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com

could someone possibly respond to ordias in traverse town? i kinda wanna get him moving along.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards

I did respond to you bro. But I kinda kept it moving at the same time. I did direct you towards everybody in the second district though... Then you could ask somebody who was willing to interact with you and plan your post accordingly. I know when I get done with what I'm doing I'm gonna continue my plot

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com

ah. did not notice that. alright, responded to that. and hey, maybe he'll attract some attention with his use of his purification ability.

SwagStarIV

Awards

I am now on the verge of posting. Excuse my absence. But it shall no longer be a problem

P.S. I lied... Still waiting for others to post hee heee! BOW!

Last edited:

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.

I've got post set up as Astex... I'm gonna run it by Key Wielder though, coz it could mess with a lot of things... let's see how it goes!

SwagStarIV

Awards

Hahaha nice post by the way! I like how you played with what happened, but... Sorry im gonna have to delay you for a moment >:)

Shinra

Banned
Awards

hey you guys I'm back for a little while so I might try to catch up and maybe get a post in but no promises

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

I'm pretty much done waiting a month and then some, I'll put a post up really soon guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back