• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War Part 2 (OOC/SIGN UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Wow, talk about echoes. Between work, getting a party together and reworking my major, that's about the story here too. Got the Traverse Town part of the post done; once I'm done with Jordon and Ivy's parts, then I'm good to go.

ETA: Never mind that, post is up. Couldn't get my brain to get together the posts for the Jordon and Ivy segments, so I'll just include them next time. Besides, I'm waiting on you where Jordon''s concerned, Smoofy! ;p Enjoy, and goodnight!

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Okay now working on it!!

I'm working my way through essays and tests too, and sickness ;_;

In other news, Smoofy has a date Thursday, wooooo~

Yeah, working on that post now lovelies :)

mmmmm I come in thinking I'd and this post just sends me right back into a state of depression I've been fighting off for the past 3 days.
CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png
forever-alone.png

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
Well, I know Kid A's going to be posting (hopefully) tomorrow, and I've been trying to figure out what to do next for a post. <.<;; >.>;;
well, i know i've got nihilus staging an attack on the pride lands group. until i get a responce to that though, i can't post since i kinda wanna have both characters accounted for before i post.

Key Wielder

Awards
Ack, sorry for not posting in a while, Grandsword... I'll have a post up this weekend. I'm not really sure what direction to go in, but I'll figure it out. xD

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Once again, sorry for the delay guys. After nearly 3 months of being inactive here Dx, I look forward to a post from Smoof and Skitty.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
sorry I got tired and had a nap after I went to hang out with my ex girlfriend at the mall for her birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back