• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebal_Loony0

Dancing among the stars in an endless night sky
Sasha blinked bright green eyes as the glider disappeared. Turning in a small, tight circle at the sight of something strange, she tipped her head to the left; was that a ... tail? Before the girl knew what she was doing, her hands shot out and grabbed it gently. Creamy white, with a milk chocolate tip, she recognized it as a cat’s tail; and it looked like it was attached to her! Spinning around again, Sasha tried to find Cheza so she could get the woman's take on this world.

Turning her attention back in front of her, Sasha saw a figure up ahead and dropped her tail; running towards the lone shadow, and unintentionally away from Cheza. She could hear Cheza saying that it probably wasn’t a good idea, but Sasha didn’t listen; feet hitting the ground as she ran up behind the other girl, she pushed off the ground and glomped her from behind.

“Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi! Who are you? Where am we? My name’s Sasha Mythrose by the way, nice to meet you!” Some distant part of her registered that this wasn't a good idea, and that Cheza would probably take away her peanut butter cups for this move; but the girl figured she'd worry about the sugar withdrawal once it actually hit.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As expected Green got the permit from White to start work on the armor hybrid What happened next was the expected dismissal of the group, something that seemed to appease everyone especially White who seemed to faze out past Masquerade wisping something to the hybrid with venomous determination. A while back Green had noticed White's strange changes though as a nobody he originally shrugged them off, but now they were making themselves stranger even at a nobodies standards. As the green digital codes finished mending the living suit hybrid Green started to note some irregularities as the coded healing spell left the hybrids body. It appeared to be shifting its body to a slimmer appearance also removing most of the spikes on its body besides the two electrode ones on its back. A moment later its body also changed its color code from black to tantalizing silver.

Good this was a very good sign it meant that the binary code Green had launched into its brain had worked, which meant this thing was now in Greens complete control. Of course an action like this if discovered could have major consequences if discovered for the sake of all those in the presence of that minx was a risk Green was willing to take. While Green couldn’t attack her directly he could strike through others mainly this living suit hybrid. Shrugging of those thoughts for a moment his worries of Whites strange attitude came back. Locking on to her mental waves Green decided he couldn't shrug this off.

"Mind telling me what you’re up to, you seem on edge way more then usual?" Waiting for a response Green noticed that there was still a few people around Yellow, Purple, and Masquerade with her puppet spy... puppet, with that though alone Green started to formulate a strategy. While he couldn't let the minx know he was on her tail, just like him she had a desire to get someone into Timmy's. Though Green didn't agree completely they needed a spy something Brown had said had got him thinking. There was a chance those keybladers could escape an aerial assault, that ship they had escaped in... it was a fighter type model.

"Rixue I am going to need your help, Masquerade I would very much appreciate it if your "Friend" would let my golem hybrid join her on her little mission, have her call it a golem with puppy syndrome if she's needs a alibi, that’s not to much to ask is it?" Masquerade could refuse said offer, but Green was confident she wouldn't, she had no idea what he was planning, if things went sour her puppet was going to need help escaping, and in truth she would probable think she could slowly hook in Green if she accepted the offer. Now was just the question how was she going to take the offer.

"Rixue I want you to retag into your link and see if you can get use a number to ho many people are in that ship, from there me and you will start making counter measures incase a land fight needs to be initiated since you have the most experience with Halloween town I am going to need your input and knowledge." That and see whether or not we can turn miss minxes attention to a different route Green thought.

Light

faster than
Awards
Kablc had been silent too long. This waiting, this morphing, had consumed so much, but it was finally coming to an end. For ages he'd been curled into a ball, energies of Darkness floating about him, his feet hovering off the floor. Now it stopped. He floated down, some evil incarnation out of Hell.
The ground he trod shuddered. Screams could be heard in the distance. Kablc breathed in the air, then let out a long sigh.
"Heartless. Find me a way out of this world. Take me to Machinecken. I have work to do."
The Heartless buzzed, whether from excitement or fear, Kablc was unsure. Nevertheless, they headed his command, and spoke to him.
"The path. Follow it, and think of Machinecken. Think of the havoc you could cause, think of the damage by sitting in the shadows. Then you will be there."
The Heartless quickly shrunk away, not to return to Kablc except for his explicit command. Yes, that confirmed it. They were scared of him. Was it the fact that such a strong Hybrid had come to a pathological maniac? One that had been completely happy to hand over their body to the Darkness.
The black land around him echoed, a dull monotonous sound. It was like a hum, energy hidden and locked. He took his first step on the land, and the path quivered. Kablc reminded himself to think of Machinecken, of all of the damage that could be done. He thought of the star imploding, the cities in rubble. No doubt he was late, so this would've already happened.
He continued the pathway, becoming lost in the dark thoughts that clouded his mind, drenching his emotions with black power. He almost didn't notice as the portal opened in front of him.
It was perfectly elliptical, a nice oval shape. Dark, with red lines licking out of it. It somehow reminded him of the Heart, that day, his calling. He laughed, knowing that his emotions were completely his. No fool would even dare to tamper with his inner workings, least they feel the rage of two Hearts.
He stepped forwards, feeling a portion of his power unlock. He knew and understood the portal all of a sudden. It would take him where he wanted to go. The flex of his palm could easily summon it.
Everything was one step for him. A single movement of his foot. And he took it, closing the distance between him and the portal to naught. The Darkness swept over him, covering from head to toe in black.
A laugh, so mad that Kablc almost thought that Cyrio had overwhelmed him. The raw power, all the Darkness that he was immersed in. It flowed freely around him, and he could feel its intoxicating touch. It was like water as he ran his fingers through it.
Then a shudder. Light. He was here. Machinecken. Time.

The place was in ruins. At least where he came out. It was exactly as he had imagined it. Had his subconscious reached out and torn it to the ground, had the Heartless heeded his thoughts? No, they'd just done what he'd done. Ripped this land to shreds, the corrupting feelings of Darkness giving more power.
Darkness gave everything power. It was a prime element was it not? All are born from Darkness, so why was it so wrong to trod the Black Path? Kablc was going to show them, through sheets of pain and misery they would succumb to his ideas and thoughts. They'd understand why Darkness is at least an equal force to the Light.
His deliberations were interrupted as a man walked towards him. He exuded red, a spiritual aura wrapped around him. Not only did he wear it, but he was like a gas vent, pushing huge clouds of it out. But Kablc had a feeling to be wary of him already. Instincts told him what this man was, and they'd been hunted to the point of extinction: Nobodies.
"Ho, traveler. What has happened here," Kablc licked his lips, "Where are all the Hearts, the children?"
There was something else in the air. Kablc began calculating things to do. He knew what it was in the air. It was a heavy source for Darkness, Rage. This rage was none like any other. Kablc had instincts, memories unlike any. Psychotic rage had come to him often, but it was nothing like this.
It was an unstoppable, unquenchable wave. Like a tsunami, anything would fall to it. Anything but a pair of sturdy hands. Kablc smiled, as he knew his unease would trigger some reaction. He had to remain confident, even in this cloying air of rage.
"Nevermind that really. I can feel that you are much like me. I know of the, ah, what was it?" He started to recall the whispers from his slumber, the hushed voices that echoed his head, filling it with knowledge.
The shrill sound, "Pain. Disaster. Hurt. Darkness. The Keyblade Elimination Task Force. Havoc. Terror. Nobodies. Equality." The faint voices continued. Words of black emotion, all stemming from those four: Keyblade Elimination Task Force. Most of the Heartless probably didn't trust these guys. Kablc already knew how to use a tool, how to fuel emotions.
"Keyblade Elimination Force? No matter. Where must we go to rain misdirection and havoc, red one. You don't mind me calling you that... whoever you are? Huh, isn't it weird that I can hear your dark whispers? So, tell me. What do you want me to do?"

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Forever Young -~

"Mind telling me what you’re up to; you seem on edge way more then usual?"

Illyx heard the inflection in the thought, changing it to more of a question at the end than a statement. But he was right; she was on edge, for no reason she could explain, causing her nerves to be strung even further. Or at least, that's what everyone else saw, if they saw it at all. She wasn't surprised that their strategist had picked up on her agitation, but she knew that even he couldn't guess the true depth or complexities behind her nerves.

At least, that's what she hoped.

Abandoning the use of their color code names, Illyx sent back, I'm fine, Maxcheil. It's just a few memory fragments picked a most inopportune time to rise up, and I don't care at all for that Hybrid's attempts to get to anyone that isn't female. Believe me, she won't get anymore power from baiting me. Make sure all necessary preparations are made; as Master Sononea said, we attack at dawn.

Continuing her trek out of town, Illyx called her black fan to her in a small gust of wind. Splaying it open, she studied the dragon on it, just thinking...

~- Offering -~

That arrogant Nobody; did she really believe that she could tell Masquerade what she could and could not do? It was laughable, honestly; White might be the leader of the Task Force, but if it wasn't for the Hybrids, the furthest her strong heart and will would have taken her was as a Dusk. In fact, hadn't that been where she'd been, just a weak, lowly Dusk? Hadn't they all been?

"Masquerade, I would very much appreciate it if your "Friend" would let my golem hybrid join her on her little mission; have her call it a golem with puppy syndrome if she's needs a alibi. That’s not too much to ask is it?"

Flicking White far from her mind, Masquerade smiled at Green, turning a willfully blind eye to Purple and Pink's continued presence. "Indeed, it's actually quite the sound plan. Very well, send it with the girl once it's ready... Green? Send it with the girl; she might actually prove herself useful then."

Sweeping into a deep curtsy, she spoke smoothly, saying in a sweet tone, "And now, with the deepest of regrets, I will take my leave of you; I look forward to seeing you again at sunrise."

Spreading her wings, Masquerade felt the ache as they unfurled without the incantation to ease their appearance. But as she took to the sky, the pain receded as she collected the small rivulets of blood that had appeared into the inky blackness of several feathers; where she was going, she would need the blood as an offering.

Slipping easily through a dark corridor, she came to a halt, her wings beating softly, swirling eddies of darkness as she released the blood from the feathers. The drops fell, soaking into the swirling purple and black of the ground just before, with a quiet shush, Masquerade landed; placing her feet delicately on the dark plane, she dropped to her knee. Laying her arm across her leg, she bowed her head, allowing her hair to fall and curtain her face. Closing her wings tight against her back, she spoke with reverence, "You call, and I answer; I will always be here when you desire me."

A voice answered her, though no one else seemed to be present. "As I knew you would be, faithful one. Have you found them? The heretics and the seals?"

Masquerade shook her head, shame creeping into her words. "I fear not. I believe I may have found two, but their power has been sealed away; I cannot reach it. I can't... I cannot help you yet."

For a moment, there was no answer. She closed her eyes, fear stealing over her for a brief moment. Would she be punished? She had never been before; but she'd been searching for nearly two years now. Surely even the most patient of beings would become disgusted after such a long time...

"Such things take time; the best of rewards are given to those with patience. Continue the search, my child; and if these two are part of the seal, release their power, and take it. I am counting on you..."

The presence faded away, leaving her shaken, but still filled with awe. Keeping her head bowed, she whispered softly, "Thank-you. I promise you, I won't let you down, Father."

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
~Morning Ritual~

Timmy yawned loudly as he finished up his work at the bathroom sink, he’d normally stretch or something but doing so would only hurt his arm at the moment. It would be a few more hours before he could actually use it. He eyed the bandages wrapped around his right wrist that went down to the mid part of his arm and then turned on the water to not only splash some in his face to wake him up but also to clear out any remaining blood that was in those hard to reach spots in the sink. Satisfied and a little more aware of his surroundings now, the teen left the bathroom to return to his room across the hall to start his day.

It drew his attention the moment he set foot inside.

A razor, one that still had some dried blood on it, lay on the floor in front of the closet.

Timmy winced, shoving away the memories of yesterday that instantly crept into his mind and blocking out Leyla’s taunting voice as he walked across the room and picked up the sharp instrument.

At first, he’d wake up every two hours. The same nightmare playing over and over and over again in his mind. Memories of the illusion his hybrid had placed him under that were so vivid he thought that he’d wound up somehow back at their mercy. Again and again until about four in the morning when Timmy had kicked in the bathroom door but was half a second too slow to stop himself from vomiting all over the floor instead of his intended target, the inside of the toilet. It had taken another hour to clean up the mess and that was when he came across the razor in the bathroom drawer.

He didn’t even know if it would stop the nightmares but a small part of himself, the little boy with no parents and no friends that he’d once been, whispered that if it made him feel better before then why not now? It was an old, dangerous habit that he thought he had kicked but apparently not. He’d picked it up, staring at the shiny blade and then closed the door, locking it behind him so he couldn’t be interrupted and sincerely doubting someone would use their keyblade to unlock it and invade someone’s privacy.

Fifteen minutes later he was in his bed asleep again, the cuts on his right arm softly bleeding all over the sheets. The nightmares about a brutal death by Leyla and Kit’s hands were replaced by the usual nightmares of the destruction of Twilight Town.

Painful, but he could at least sleep through the rest of the night.

This is why Timmy stood in his room and wondered what he was going to do with his slightly bloody sheets.

“I feel like a bed wetter” he grumbled to himself “except instead of pissing everywhere i’m bleeding everywhere”

Deciding to leave them for the moment and that by the time the day was over he probably wouldn’t care about the dried blood on his bed and that if it was anything like the last two he’d be a broken mess anyway, Timmy walked over to the closet and kicked the blade inside, hiding it under a pile of clothes before changing into a simple, long sleeved black shirt and jeans. Stifling another yawn Timmy left his room and walked towards the kitchen, intent on finding something for breakfast that he could fix himself but wouldn’t end up burning the ship down (was that even possible?) in the process.

This ruled out pancakes, bacon and eggs, toast, hot pockets, oatmeal and French toast.

“Shinobi-Os it is” he grinned happily, stepping over to the kitchen pantry and removing a bowl and a cereal box.

He might even get the prize inside this time.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Hard To Talk Right Now -~

5:30 A.M.

Kit sat on the edge of her bed, unable to return to the grip of sleep. Her eyes drifted back to Leyla for the third time within the past fifteen minutes; the other girl was still sound asleep, exhaustion written across her features. Quietly standing up, Kit headed toward the door, giving up at last on her attempts to get some rest. She quietly opened the door just enough for her to slip out of the room, then just as carefully shutting the door behind her. From what she'd gathered, both Timmy and Leyla had been through a lot the last couple of days, and a lot more was bound to happen; Kit wanted Leyla to get what rest she could while she had the chance.

Looking up and down the hall, Kit headed to the right, not caring where her feet took her. What happened yesterday again? Uh, too tired to think and it's way too early to up and walking around; hell, coffee almost sounds good! she complained mentally. Opening a door that blocked her path, she set foot in the room concealed behind it, before letting the portal slide shut.

Bookshelves lined the walls, causing Kit to grin. Well, well, well; she'd just found the library! Her eyes scanned the titles, but she wasn't truly looking for something to read at the moment; even with her love of books, it was simply too damn early. It was only after making a complete circuit around the room, as she reached for the door to head out again, that a book caught her eyes; stopping, she reached a hand out and pulled the old book from the shelf.

She ran delicate fingers across the black leather spine, thoughtful, before she flipped it over, hoping to discover the name of the book.

No such luck. The title, so worn that the gold lettering was almost completely faded, was in a language she couldn't understand; although the lettering did look pretty, it was useless.

A frustrated sigh escaped her, Kit closed her eyes before looking at the clock; Kit felt a sudden jolt of surprise race through her. Hours had passed since she'd first left her room; how had that happened? Then, deciding it wasn't a big deal, Kit headed back the way she'd come. Passing by the kitchen, she glanced into the room to see Timmy at the table, eating cereal. She stood there, just outside the door, trying to figure out should she say something, or stay quiet. She just hoped her growling stomach didn't give her away before she made up her mind.

Hey, even a ninja princess had to eat sometime.

~- I Didn't Know How To Follow -~

What's the matter Dark Princess?

Ame stared at the girl in front of her; cocking her head to the right, she inspected her in an attempt to figure the blue-haired girl out. Sasha, wasn't it? Is that what the child's companion had called her? It didn't matter either way to the shadow girl. Lips curled back into a snarl, she fought against every instinct to shove the girl away from her, to knock the brat down as she did so. She hated this kind of light; positively loathed it.

Disgusting, she thought viciously; that was, until she latched on to the girl's darkness; and Ame did give in to her impulses. Shoving Sasha away, she retreated from the childish girl and her even more childish darkness.

This can't be right, what's ---?

She shook her head, hair suddenly whipping with the motion; she knew that things could grow extremely dangerous from this point on. And it probably would get dangerous; karma had that nasty habit of biting one on the ass, after all. Shaking her head to dismiss the brief flare of light, the darkness bled back into the girl's eyes, banishing the violet hue her eyes normally were. "Stay away from me; you're absolutely nauseating," she spit out; she didn't even look at Sasha again as she left the child and her mysterious companion behind her.

Drifting through the town, she felt the Heartless, although they ignored her; they always did. She ignored them back, making no move to attack them either; it was an odd agreement that worked out well. A small smile touched her mouth as a thought crossed her mind; closing her eyes, she tapped into some of the shared Lunarian abilities, including telepathy. Kit? Are you there? You need to go back home; things are going astray, and quickly. You need to go to Mt. Ordeals; a trial awaits you and your friends in the shadows of the light, she ordered mentally.

A soft, cold smirk spread across her face as she felt the ninja's surprise. Haha, so I can tap into another's mind as long as it contains darkness? Now, time to wait for the plan to unfold, she thought; this time to herself.

~- I Guess That's What I Get For Wishful Thinking -~

Rixue listened in silence to the words exchanged as the situation approached a near confrontational level; while she didn't contribute anything personally, she briefly let a smile flit across her face as Illyx took her shot at Masquerade. Although Illyx allowing Masquerade to get to her to the point that it showed in her voice? That was out of character for their normally unflappable leader, and something had Rixue vaguely concerned.

But the unease was a matter for another time. Her attention focused on Green as he turned to her and said, "Rixue I want you to retag into your link and see if you can get us a number to how many people are in that ship, from there me and you will start making counter measures incase a fight needs to be initiated since you have the most experience with Halloween town I am going to need your input and knowledge."

She nodded slightly, then she closed her eyes and re-tapped into the link, gathering what information she could from Leyla's resting mind. After a moment, Rixue frowned slightly; remaining silent until Masquerade had left, Purple looked at Maxcheil and answered, "It seems to be there is about sixteen on the ship; there's the group we fought when we were taking this world; but multiple people have joined their side since then, so their exact number is unknown. I'm sorry, the link's a little fuzzy since everyone's resting."

Looking around, Purple noticed that it was basically the Task Force left; Masquerade's puppet must have ditched some time ago when no one was looking. Glancing at Green, she smiled inwardly and asked, "Where do we start on the counter measures?"

~- Like Water In A Jar -~

Aria stepped through the portal; then, finding a comfy spot, she sat down on the grassy hill and sighed. She'd ducked out as soon as she possibly could; she hated being there surrounded by everyone that could hurt her and not feel any remorse. Closing her eyes, Aria rested her cheek on her knee and sighed happily at the temporary release from the tension that had been clinging to her; here she was safe from everyone, including Masquerade; especially Masquerade.

The meadow had several flowers blooming, the soft trickling of the brook reinforcing the gentleness of the wind singing through the grass. It wasn't home, but it was a good substitute for what she use to have.

Relaxing are we, Aria?

She ignored the jab from Rose, knowing that even the light didn't mind the scenery from her "cage". Leaning backwards, Aria laid against the grass and, keeping her eyes closed, answered, "So?"

Don't you think that's a little risky?

"Nope, Sononea said rest up for tomorrow; that's what I'm doing now, is resting."

The truth of the statement made Rose fall silent, and that alone made Aria exhausted. It had been a long time since there'd been silence inside her mind, but that didn't matter now. Closing her eyes, Aria soon drifted off into the realm of sleep, not even thinking twice about her surroundings since she was safe.

Key Wielder

Awards
When Kana woke, it was to find herself in complete darkness. She frowned at the void, remembering vaguely what had happened the night before as her aching muscles reminded her of where exactly she was. Part of her had hoped it was all a dream, that she hadn’t been stupid enough to find herself in this mess with a bunch of freaks. And Hybrids. Don’t forget the Hybrids.

Her stomach grumbled quietly, and Kana rolled off of the crate she’d used as a makeshift bed, stretching. The darkness did nothing to help her determine what time it was, but then again, they were in space—nothing was likely to help her there. The idea of seeing the others before they landed on some world or other was not quite desirable, but she was hungry, and at least she could stomach their company long enough to put something more substantial down instead.

Using her hands to guide her to the doorway, she stepped out into the dimly lit corridor and started in the direction of the kitchen, thinking as she went. The humiliation she had suffered in front of Timmy, Kit, Leyla, and the kid still made her pride ache somewhat. Not that apologizing to Nick or playing the submissive traveler was any better, but at least she could tell herself she was pretending in those regards. It hadn’t been pretense when she’d gone storming into Timmy’s room. That had been all her. All her foolishness, in any case.

C’mon, cut me a break…

Kana turned the corner to the kitchen and found Kit standing outside, looking as torn as she supposed she was feeling. Why she would feel that way, Kana had no idea; the ninja actually belonged here, which was more than could be said for half of them. She walked up behind the other girl and glanced over her shoulder into the kitchen to see Timmy already inside, eating alone. A memory flashed through her mind of Kit’s reaction to seeing Timmy awake last night, and she fought a snicker with great difficulty. The humor of the thought, however, turned sour when she realized she’d have to sit in the middle of the two of them. Things just seemed to get better and better.

Her stomach growled again, and she could hardly hide the impatience her hunger was inflicting on her, so she sidestepped Kit and crossed over the threshold. Maybe it would make Kit more comfortable if she wasn’t alone with Timmy, in any case.

Who cares?!

Without speaking or so much as looking at the Hybrid, Kana plucked a bowl from the cupboard and filled it with water from the faucet. Oatmeal would do: quick, filling, and involving enough preparation to keep her from having to stare awkwardly at anyone else.

Awards
Part 17: The Following Day

Panfacag arose from his sleep, rubbing his head and the back of his neck as he realized that he had slept on a sleeping bag, giving the bed to the two sisters Clarimonda and Diamond while he and Siaowe rested on the floor in sleeping bags. As he got out of bed, he then turned to Siaowe and gently shook her. She opened her eyes in an instant and got up.

"Good morning, Panfacag.", greeted Panfacag.

"Morning, Siaowe.", Panfacag replied. "Wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Sure. But I need a bath first." And with that, she went to the bathroom first and cleaned herself up, remembering to brush her teeth. Panfacag was next and once he was done, they went out the door, not disturbing the sisters. Using the panel from before, Panfacag escorted his catgirl colleague through the halls.

Suddenly, as they passed a random door, Siaowe paused. Panfacag noticed and turned to face her. "Something wrong?", he asked.

"What's behind that door?", his friend asked.

Panfacag turned to the door and fuond it odd for some reason, even though it looked perfectly normal. "I haven't a clue." He then took up the panel to figure out what it is. "Seems to be a special room of some kind."

"But of what?"

"No idea. And I'm not sure if Nick would approve of us snooping." He then gave a smirk. "Then again, it's not a particularly important room. Let's take a look."

Siaowe nodded as she then proceeded to touch the door. Just as she did, it opened, revealing a light-skinned boy with short, spiky white hair. He wore a dark blue shirt that seemed to be a size too big for him under an unzipped short black jacket that ended at the waist, a black pair of jeans, and black sneakers. This boy, with his eyes closed and seemingly asleep, then fell down onto Siaowe's arms as she righted him to a comfortable position.

As Panfacag took a good look at him, he then gave a gasp. Wow, I can't believe I had saluted to a kid. "It's Gale Windsbow!"

"This is him?"

"Mm-hmm."

Just then, Gale's blue eyes fluttered open and he gave a groan. He then scanned his surroundings, glanced at the girl holding him up, noted her cat ears, then turned to the cap-wearing man. "Wh-who are you?"

What?! Doesn't he remember me?

"Uh-oh. Looks like he's got amnesia. And from what you told me, I'm guessing it was induced by the trauma of losing Zack."

"Zack?" Then, all of a sudden, Gale clutched his head as if getting a migraine.

"Ah!" Panfacag immediately helped Siaowe set Gale into a standing position and they both supported him by their shouders. "Are you okay?"

Gale winced at the three walked before answering. "I'm all right. Pan...Pancafang."

Panfacag grumbled, then did a double take. "What?"

"Oh right. It's Panfacag. My bad."

What's going on?

"Apparently, Gale's remembering already." The catgirl then turned to Gale. "My name's Siaowe Angeldoom."

"Nice to meet you, Siaowe." Gale then turned to Panfacag. "Where are we?"

"We're in Nick Scyrio's ship. He also owns a dragon named Bahamut."

"Nick? Bahamut?"

"You look tired. Would you like us to take you to our room?"

"No. I can walk fine."

"What were you doing inside that room, anyway?"

"Can't remember."

Siaowe turned to Panfacag. "Looks like he's still got a long way to go."

"Yeah."

Finally, the three reached the kitchen, where they could see Timmy eating Shinobi-Os, the tan-skinned girl treating herself to some oatmeal, and Cutter jut at the door. As the three passed through the door, Siaowe took Gale to the refrigerator and looked for some food, Panfacag decided to greet the three.

Stopping just at the door as his two companions passed, he greeted the white-haired girl. "I don't know if you saw me at the meeting or not, but nice to see you again, Cutter." He then turned to the Hybrid. "Timmy, I know we kind of left in bad terms, but believe me when I say I didn't want to take those two with me. I intended to go alone. I am not on their side, I am not against Hybrids, and I want to gain your trust."

Finally, he turned to the tan-skinned girl. "It's okay if you refuse to give me your name, but about what you said about trusting strangers (as I've heard from Siaowe), it's not that I do that on a whim. It's just I feel we're divided in stopping the Hybrid threat and that unity's necessary, even if it is teeth-clecnched. I know it's probably impossible to trust a Hybrid, but they're not all evil, even though I know that side of Timmy most likely is. So if you're treating him like a time bomb that needs to be defused as quickly as possible—" He was interrupted by Siaowe, who was offering him a mayonnaise tuna sandwich. She was also holding one herself while Gale was at the kitchen counter, preparing a few more. "Oh, thanks." He took the sandwich, then continued, "Anyway, I hate those who discriminate others simply because of what they are, even though they're potentially dangerous." He then took a bite out of his sandwich as he entered the kitchen and leaned next to the open doorway, where Cutter could see him.

[OOC: Yes, I know it's a lame way to return Gale to the story, but with Bone's ambiguous last post and the need to rebalance his powers…]

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Memories... you have memories of your old life?.

Greens attention was completely earned by the response Illyx had given to him. Memories for their kind were dangerous... and considered a sign of a failure defect... no wonder she was high strung she was showing signs that the master would take for reason to kill any of them. And he would do it without a second thought.

I see... I'll leave it alone then... yet do remember the rest of us are here... we are all in the same boat... even if we are strung to one point of emotion. We still are all we have, don't strain yourself Illyx. The preparations will be ready, and by tomorrow the keybalders will die.

Green turned his attention to Masqurade as she fullingly agreed with the plan for the golem hybrid to join her... puppet. Good as he expected she didn't think him a threat... yet? I'll change that soon hybrid, Green thought as she floated away from them. Green felt a fleeting of nausea ease away from his mind as she retreated to her hellish hole. That woman made him sick to the core, she was the very definition of poison slowly trying to kill of everything around her.... he truely had pitted himself against a powerful enemy... yet at the time only he could really get at her in the offensive without catching attention from lord Sononea.

"I'm sorry, the link's a little fuzzy since everyone's resting."

"Yet again you feel the need to apologize when you have delivered nothing, but useful information," Green said as he turned to Purple. The girl was a oddity to Green she was the emotion Flirtation, and he understood her reactions perfectedly. Yet the way she beat her up self sometimes.... was odd to him. Greens hand rised to air as he took his helmet off something he hadn't done since the day of creation. He needed some fresh air as he thought about Purples following question his black hair close to covering his eyes waved at the sudden introduction to wind after so long. His silver eyes did nothing, but stare at the place Masqurade once was.

"Where do we start on the counter measures?"

"... by finding a way to drag them out... lord Sononea is mistaken if he thinks we can take them down with that ship. We need to find a way to drag them out and spread them out. Together they seem ironned willed, seperation will distract them as well as destroy their unity. As well as their so called light, spread to the point... it shatters as it is consumed by the darkness.... just like everything else," Green responded as he turned to Rixue.

"They have a small crew contained in a massive ship we will let the heartless and hybrid loose on the ship while one of use takes a important peice of bait forcing them to leave the ship in pursuit... at that point we the Keyblade Elimination Task Force shall wipe them out in spacial combat." Finishing his explanation Green then smirked as he saw yellow barrel role over to them.

"OH OH LET ME DO," Yellow said said in excitement.

"That would make sense since you are the fastest one of use next to White," Maxchiel responded as he responded at the excited Yellow who proceeded to run of in a happy go glee mood. Green sighed.... that one was.... just to hyper. "So Rixue how about you? You don't seem your usual self either?"

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
~Going Places~

Walking…. Rage… Questions… Why? Who? Where? When? How? Rage equals only destruction? Rage, anger, violence… hatred. All combined into a single most powerful skill, something to master, something to use against his enemies. Oh, well wasn’t Nerix so lucky.

Walking around for a while now, wondering what to do next, The Town Search for the hybrids was over. There were now heartless in every nook and cranny, the world was turned to darkness, it was like a black and white picture everywhere you went. No sign of life, other than the heartless of course, and well… Nobodies… the only nobodies in this world… What happened to the rest of the Nobodies? A question only Sononea, and Ceal knew. The main question was why were he and the rest of the members the only ones to be found as of now. Other then the lesser Nobodies, No-Body, was left.

Thoughts and questions…these things that would go through Nerix’s mind, the anger… the torment, the will to be free of this curse, yet... a gift?

“Yea right… A gift, I mean, I guess I’m still alive… I’m not a lesser Nobody… I have…my… f…am…ily… I guess what you could call the miserable bunch of misfits….” The spinners on his wrist began to move faster than they had been before, and they kept getting faster, when suddenly the voice of Rixue, calmed him.

“Master Sononea would like to discuss our next move with everyone, please report back to the tent as soon as possible.”

“Master? Yea… Our great and powerful Master… It’s because of him… that… that I’m like this…” Nerix said keeping his comments to himself. He turned around, and was about to open a portal back into the town square, where they were to meet, when suddenly, A voice came out of the shadows. A stench like no other… a hybrid.

“Keyblade Elimination Force? No matter.” said the hybrid man

Nerix jumped around pointing his gauntlets toward the hybrid man. “Let's get a few things straight… H-y-brid!” He said in a mocking tone. “First, it’s Keyblade Elimination TASK! Force” Why was Nerix being so defensive over something he didn’t care much about…. It didn’t matter, a hybrid… the filth, the reason he is what he is today…

“Where must we go to rain misdirection and havoc, red one? You don’t mind me calling you that….whoever you are? Huh, isn’t it weird that I can hear your dark whispers? So, tell me. What do you want me to do?” said the hybrid again

Who the hell is this guy…? Red one? Really, is that the best he could come up with? Ugh… Well it is my color, whatever! “What do I want you to do?” Nerix said questionably, after all he took orders from hybrids, he didn’t give them… “First of all, I don’t trust you and you don’t give me any reason why I should, I already know for a fact you didn’t come from what had just happened with the city being destroyed yadayadayada. I will say this, try anything and believe me I won’t even need to think about killing you. After all… I am rage itself….” Nerix smiled wickedly.

I wonder how late I am… Great… now I’ll hear about this later… Red thought to himself.. after all by now what ever Sononea needed to tell them, it was probably over.

Putting one of his hands down Nerix snapped his finger and a black and red portal opened. “Get in, I’m supposed to bring all hybrids to the… Master.”

~Sun…Rise?~

Beep, Beep, Beep! The Annoying Noise was once again upon Toukan, and his other two friends.

Toukan got up and stretched, followed by turning off the alarm, but yet, it was pitch black in the room. Other then the nightlight set in the room, and the light coming from the hall way coming in from the hall way, it was dark, but yet the time he was used to was 8am.
The other two were just waking up. Ace with his bed head coming out of the covers like he was the loch Ness monster or something, and Rain, getting up perfectly, her hair flawless, the flowers on her pajama’s, which Ace had said to Toukan the night before, that Rain always wears flowers, and never has morning troubles.

Suddenly they all sat up and looked at each other as a smell from the hall way came inside… they all looked at each other and
cheered, “Breakfast!”

All three kids ran out of the room toward the kitchen, still in PJ’s and saw Kit, waiting outside the door, well there were others inside enjoing themselves.

Rain Caught a glimps of Timmy, and ran into the kitchen eating area, and hugged him, still not understanding that she has great power, and made Timmy choke on his cereal in shock and surpise.

Ace and Toukan walked up to Kit. “Um, could you help us make breakfast? Dinner was amazing last night!” explained Toukan

Kit had made the kids homemade chicken nuggets, Mac and cheese, and… Broccoli… yuck… but then again… it was actually really good… Ace looked at kit remembering the great dinner and waited for her response.
All kids ignoring all the others in the kitchen.

~All Things Must Come To An End~

Rest… Rest leads to Dreams, Dreams lead to the Past... The Past Leads back unto the Nightmares that where once the reality of Lexis’s life.
Ignoring the conversations, the hatred that was obviously shown, by... the leader of the KEFT between Masquerade’s... She thought well, Illyx better watch out; if she’s not carful she will be turned back into a simple nobody, or be destroyed like the rest… When the leader shows signs of disrespect, the others tend to follow the trend.
Sononea had walked away, what was bothering him... Lexis thought to herself. Is it Ceal…? Why would he be upset over him…? Oh well… The orders had been given, they attack at dawn. And what else? We now get gliders… how fun.
“Illyx, may I have permission to report to my quarters to rest, as Master Sononea Requested?” Waiting for her command, and listening to whatever else Illyx had on her mind, Lexis put back on her helm, nodded, and began to walk toward a Hotel nearby.
And began to sleep, the dreams weren’t pleasant… more memories of what happened that day… They day Disney Castle fell to the Heartless Army, and the young girl she let escape. “You can choose your own destiny Lexis; it’s not too late for you!” The words the once King, Mickey told her... why would these words haunt her so.

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
The man spoke hot words.

It was clear as Kablc had expected. He was a creature of high calibre. No normal Nobody could walk the Dark Path unscathed. But here was one before him. The portal flickered with red and black colours, drawing his eye. It would take him to where he must go. A rent in space that would allow him to fulfill purpose.

It brought more arguments to mind. People that walk the Light Path have no such powers. They have no creatures, spawn of past Hearts, no Portals to move through, no devout followers. How could it be that Darkness was trumped every time?

Kablc knew why. For years they had fought, the two sides of the coin staying as they always had; equal. No side had won over the middle. The Nobodies. There had been that close incident with the Keyblade Master not long back, but he was naive to underestimate his vessels. Kablc knew that if he was to triumph he must use the Nobodies, another tool in his arsenal. He would keep a close eye on them, not letting them stray too far from their bounds. For now though, he must convince them that he was under their powers and control.

Calmly, placidly, he nodded to the man known as Red and walked towards the Portal, showing no sign of resistance, but of acknowledgement of a greater power. To any other than himself it would seem like he was a captured man, being brought to justice. In a way he was, his punishment not being of confinement, but of service. He smiled quickly, amused by his wandering thoughts.

His vision sunk into a kaleidoscope of shades of red and black as he stepped through the portal, and his mind eased as Darkness whispered into his ear.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Strangely enough the man actually listens to his orders and walks into the portal without any hesitation. It was obvious that this man was a little different than most. But that didn't matter at the moment. For the moment all that mattered was getting this man to the tent so that orders can be given and introductions be made. But the more that Red thinks about this little fact, the more tedious it starts to sound. So once the two of them emerge from the portal at the opening to the supposed tent that he was supposed to report to, he motions towards the small opening and tells the man to go inside. And without even waiting to see if the man walks into the structure as he was ordered to, Red walks off into the distance thinking that he would be told what to do later. Right now he could do something a little better.

As he thinks this he finds himself in a clearing large enough for what he wants to do. He simply extends his hand and lets Darkness flow through his body until it manifests into roughly twenty different shapes. The first half takes on round bodies of black while the latter half takes on the powerful forms of armored men wielding massive hammers. With this he smiles from under his helmet and adopts a simple fighting stance that places all of his weight on his back leg. At that point his arms ignite into a brilliant blaze of fire as the summoned Heartless and Nobodies all converge on him at once. But he fights back with all of his might. The first of the creatures to reach him happens to be something that is known as a Fat Bandit with a seemingly impervious front thanks to the soft tissue, but he proves that wrong by slamming a flurry of blows into the creatures and destroying them. He continues this for as long as his body allows it, leaving his body worn at the sight of light from the sky and his helmet cracked to reveal a single golden eye.

Light

faster than
Awards
A night sky akin to the Realm that he walked welcomed him on the other side: a night of Darkness. No star shone through the night, no light pierced the Darkness. Strangely, the moon did not seem to beacon, break the thick smog of the sun-less sky.

Kablc's eyes were accustomed to the dark, used to the eternal depths form whence he slept and formed. He could see numerous other tents, a campsite clearly set out. The organisation was superb, formed so that one would not be boxed in under most situations. To the side was a path. It seemed well trodden, footprints marring the dirt as it twisted off into the distance, meandering to a clearing. It was right on the edge of Kablc's vision.

He stepped forwards, and looked backwards towards Red. The man, motioned towards the tent they had appeared in front of. Kablc nodded at the man and brushed the flaps aside, briefly releasing a burst of warm air from inside. He paused, rubbing his hand on the fabric. It was not thick, but seemed to contain the heat very well.

Inside were three people. Kablc could tell they were Nobodies as well. All part of that team, a team that thrived in this apocalypse. His head was facing down as he walked in, so his position hid the abrupt smile that burst onto his face. He could feel that they were much the same as Red. Each assigned with a different emotion, a different set of powers. Each worthy tools, apparitions unworthy to walk the path.

But they were not true beings, the off-cuts of heroes, villains, and citizens long gone. The Heart was the brain, the core, but the body just a vessel; tool. He could feel it radiating from them, their singular parts reaching for an existence that simply was not theirs to take.

He made a move towards the chair, but felt a massive insurgence from nearby. It just occurred to him that Red had not followed him inside the tent. He must of traveled up and along the path to the clearing. Kablc could sense his kin, also inferior, being summoned and laid to waste. Fledglings being used as tools.

"Interesting," he murmured, the sound barely registered to his sensitive ears. Perhaps there was one that held a power worthy of the Path. He had already sensed this man had discovered it, perhaps trod a few steps. He allowed Cyrio to take control of his body, there joined heart tipping in scale slightly. The change was barely noticeable for the short amount of time, the effects upon the body scant enough to go unnoticed by the finest of eyes.

Cyrio was unhindered as he moved towards a spare spot, giving him the focus and peace to expand his conscious, a 'bubble' over the area. It soared above, an extra eye to see with. It focused on the warrior who was carefully pouring his rage and anger into his attacks, hitting the strong spots and slamming through the impenetrable.

Cyrio barely contained himself, a slight high giggle escaping his lips. Kablc quickly took over, much to Cyrio's relief, controlling the body's reaction. This time he let his smile go noticed, the Nobodies in the room already watching him after that moment of selflessness. Yes, Red had his feet on the Black Walk. He was careful about where he trod, checked before he stepped, tested his limits.

But if Kablc were to nudge him from his aims, misguide his thoughts and actions, he would no longer be in control of this wave of heat, the insatiable hunger for the cries of the weak upon his ears. He would be a weapon of death, a thing to fear far and wide. To caution and break the believers of the Light.

He spoke to the people before him, the three who watched him as he smiled. He was an enemy, but also a prisoner of war. How should he react? Thoughts spun in his head, but he decided quickly. He would lay himself to them, allow for growth. Yes, that is what he would do.

"I am your guest, a humble servant. I come to help you in your conquest. I, a sworn enemy, Hybrid, seek your advice. My name is Kablc," to which he added a short bow. "I seek to aid you in your war upon the Walkers of Light, to kill those who wield the Keyblades."

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- It's Getting Later and I'm Getting Curious -~

Purple heard Green's question, the note of concern, and she couldn't help herself; laughing slightly, she looked at him and smiled softly behind her helmet. She knew he couldn't see it, and if she was honest with herself, Green was the one she preferred to hang out with out of the guys after Brown. Yellow was too hyper, Blue could be pretty scatterbrained and Red was too volatile. Shaking her head briefly, she nearly answered when a stranger entered the tent.

She tilted her head to the side, curiosity radiating from her to her allies as she examined the Hybrid. This one feels different compared to the others; sure doesn't seem like a newborn to me, she warned mentally; readjusting how she was standing, she moved closer to Green, not saying anything as the stranger spoke to them. Eyes narrowing behind her helm, she suddenly realized that it was extremely late in the night. Not wanting Green to be distracted, she said coolly, "Nothing's wrong really, I guess the ninja and her friends threw me for a loop. I didn't think she'd get reckless, follow Brown through the portal and then attack us; Feisty sure has some spunk to her." Almost in response to her words, Rixue felt her upper arm start stinging from where Kit's shuriken had scratched her, bringing a slight smile to her face at the memory; she couldn't wait to meet the ninja again.

Purple felt the hostility and arrogance that hung in the air, and it all radiated from the Hybrid, Kablc, that stood in front of them. Fighting back the strong desire to remove her helm and childishly stick her tongue out at him, Rixue chose to, instead, say politely, "You're welcome to stay as long as Master Sononea doesn't mind; but at the moment he's not available and our leader, White, is currently not present. Is there anything we can help you with, sir?"

Then mentally, she reached out to contact their leader. White, I'm sorry to interrupt whatever it is you're doing, but we've got a new hybrid here. If it's not too much trouble, would it be alright if you came back and gave us a bit of assistance? She mused, glancing at Green behind her helmet, Rixue suddenly remembered why it was she liked seeing her fellow Nobody outside of the uniform. Blushing a bit, she looked away and silently cursed the emotion she was given; it was proving to be a major pain in the ass, as Brown would say.

Where is that lazy guy anyway? she asked no one in particular, doing a quick search for Larxen with her mind, if for no other reason than to make sure he was okay; they were a team, and they shared the same heart. Of course she'd be worried about him!

~- Drop It One By One -~

Kit nearly jumped as Kana slipped past her into the kitchen; when had she shown up?! After regaining her composure, Kit started to follow Kana when Rain went running past her, tackling Timmy and thus drawing Kit's attention to Ace and Toukan. Looking at them, she listened as Toukan asked, “Um, could you help us make breakfast? Dinner was amazing last night!”

Nodding her head, she motioned for the two boys to follow her into the room, although she paused as soon as she saw what Timmy was eating. Glancing at the cereal as Kit past the table, she grumbled, "Doesn't look like shuriken to me; it's an insult really!"

Picking out a marshmallow kunai from the box, Kit dropped it on the table before she dropped one of her kunai on top of the marshmallow, crushing and killing it before saying quietly "That's a kunai!" Before she slipped over to the kitchen counter; she was careful not getting too close to Kana to give the other girl some personal space as seemed to be her preference.

Instead she set to work on breakfast; pulling out some fryers, she quickly got an assortment of stuff out for breakfast. "Hey, Kana, if it's alright, may I ask where you're from?" She asked, glancing at the other girl, she refocused back on the task at hand.

It didn't take long for breakfast to be done, and instead of moving to sit at the table, Kit instead hopped up on the counter and picked at the breakfast burrito she'd made, questions troubling her mind. She didn't know how to ask about what happened yesterday; instead, she finally shrugged and pulled out the book she'd uncovered in the library. Tracing the black leather with her finger, she stared at the book in open curiosity. "So, did everyone sleep alright?" She asked quietly, not even bothering to look up at anyone in the room, Kit vaguely wished that she was back home again.

Kit? Are you there? You need to go back home; things are going astray, and quickly. You need to go to Mt. Ordeals; a trial awaits you and your friends in the shadows of the light, a familiar voice ordered.

Wincing suddenly, Kit looked around the kitchen in surprise. What? Was she here? What trial?

After she was certain that the voice had come from inside of her head, Kit frowned slightly and set her plate on the counter and asked, "Where do you think we're going to next?"

Ahh, what's with me and asking questions! she growled mentally, more then a little peeved at herself for that stuff; but instead of taking it back, she waited in silence for everybody's answers.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- The Fallen -~ *<- click the title if you want to make it happy!*

The valley was windswept, nearly unreachable by normal standards. Dust devils twisted and danced with gleeful abandon, impairing sight to within just a few feet in any direction. A sense of old magic pervaded the air, as if an unbelievably powerful spell was once cast here, leaving traces of its presence to be felt years and years later.

At the center of the dust storm is a fifty foot area of calm, almost like the eye of a hurricane. Within this calm, four angels stood watch over a circle of earth. Three stood with marble wings extended, their faces to the sky, battle weary acceptance written across their features. These three, a dark young man and two lighter girls, each held a hand high, as if in greeting to their creator.

But the fourth angel, a girl cast in light grey, stood with her head bowed and wings folded. Her hands were held close to her chest, cupped over her heart, a single tear frozen midway down her cheek. It was as if she knew something her companions didn’t; as if she had seen some great, terrible event that had rendered their sacrifice useless.

It was if she knew that they had failed.

Leyla opened her eyes slowly, an overwhelming sense of grief clinging to her even after waking. Sitting up slowly, she studied her gloved fingers, reviewing the dream.

They'd been through hell, whoever, they'd been. Lela had seen the scrapes and blemishes that had portrayed injuries on the marble angels' skin, although the boy had looked the worst for wear; the way he'd been standing, with nearly all of his weight on his right leg... who would depict an angel with a broken leg, and why? To show weakness?

Despite her grim curiosity over his injuries, Lela found herself thinking about the last angel, the one with her wings folded and head bowed. There was something different about her, setting her apart from her comrades. The others had looked hopeful, if resigned; yet she didn't seem to share in their hope, but cried instead. Who was she? Why would her expression differ from the others?

Leyla's stomach growled, interrupting her thoughts. Right, why didn't she get something to eat last night? They'd been way too much going on in the last two days for her to go on a crash diet!

Magic as a painkiller, get up, change the bandages on her arm. Shoes, where'd she leave those boots of hers?! Ah, there they were! Finding them next to the door, Leyla slipped them and her coat on, then slid out the door, following the same route as the day before into the kitchen.

Stopping in the doorway to the kitchen, Leyla saw that several of the others had had the same idea. Kana had found a quiet corner of the table for her breakfast, and Kit and Timmy seemed to be having a spirited debate over his bowl of Shinobi-O's; catching sight of one of Kit's kunai on the table, and the disgusted look on the ninja's face as she gave the cereal the barest of glances, Leyla contained a laugh as she took a guess at what the debate was over.

The laugh died though, when she caught the barest hint of gauze on Timmy's arm. He wouldn't have, would he? But then, the memory of his fear from the night before invaded her mind, unsettling her tenuous calm; with how stressed he'd been last night, it might be possible...

Or Leyla herself was still on edge, causing her mind to jump to the worst possible conclusions with less than concrete evidence. Forcing a smile that didn't quite meet her eyes, Leyla started toward the fridge, her favorite jibe on her tongue. "Seriously, how can you eat that stuff? It's all sugary marshmallows and empty calories; save it for desert!"

Rolling her eyes at Timmy's retort, Leyla said in an offhand manner, "Okay, morning pleasantries aside, Kit would you mind helping me with some omelets? Those burritos you made smell amazing; but unfortunately, that's all that's left of them, the aroma! And to general company, I take ingredient requests within reason. So, anyone still hungry?"

~- Enemies at Your Door -~

"You okay?"

She laughed, the sound quickly becoming a choked hiccup as it caught on the lump in her throat. Okay? She hadn't been okay in the last two years. She was tired of fighting, of sleepless night and the unending pain. She hated being weak and out of control; but that's exactly what this monster had made her: weak as a newborn kitten and totally powerless, forced to place her life in the hands of an utter stranger.

Finally gaining control of her breathing, she almost lost it again as she saw how drawn and pale he looked; when was the last time
he'd had any sleep? She wasn't the only one suffering because of the monster's cruel appetite.

Turning her head so he couldn't see how close she was to crying, she whispered, "I don't know if I can do this; I'm just so scared, and I
hate it..."

The softest sound of footsteps drew her attention; looking up, she saw that he'd come to stand as close as he could to her. He looked so tired, and something in the way he stood said he was hurting; but his smile and voice held nothing but the gentle strength that had carried her through since this started. "It's gonna be okay, M'aingeal. You've come this far; you just need to hang in a little longer."

His unswerving belief restored her flagging spirits, just as she knew it would. Raising her hand, she splayed her fingers against her side of the glass; on the other side, he mimicked her, pressing his palm flat against her's behind the barrier. "You'll be here when I wake up, right?"

The smile he gave her was exactly what she needed to draw courage from, "Always, M'aingeal."

Illyx had been restive all night, desiring sleep but unwilling to face the specters she knew she'd find there. So, it was something close to a relief when the first rays of dawn light finally crept over the horizon.

White, I'm sorry to interrupt whatever it is you're doing, but we've got a new hybrid here. If it's not too much trouble, would it be alright if you came back and gave us a bit of assistance?

Very well; I'll be along shortly.

Rising from the stone she had been seated on, the Nobody pulled her long icy locks tight against her head before she flipped the helmet on, becoming the faceless White in one swift motion. Then, with a swift, sure stride, she set herself on a return path to the tent; passing Brown and Red along the way, she gave them a silent command to follow. She felt Brown fall into step almost instantly; Red didn't comply as swiftly, but she knew he'd be along soon enough.

Pushing the tent flap aside, White's eyes roamed over those present, including another Hybrid she hadn't met before. She eyed him coolly, sensing his disdain for her team, of which she couldn't be bothered to pretend that she cared; though having found a way to raise themselves above their brethren, Hybrids were still Heartless. They had been base creatures of instinct, and still were; that Nobodies had been made to be subservient to such lesser beings was a disgrace.

That she was forced to think this way was in itself a disgrace for the Celtic princess, but that was a matter for a later date.

Be that as it may, the Hybrid had already had far too much of her attention. Flicking his presence to the back of her mind, White turned to her team. Iron control hers once more, the only thing that slipped into her voice was her customary authority as White said "As we've seen, the have size on their side, but that is both a defense and a weakness. So, we'll exploit this to our advantage instead of theirs.

"Green, Purple." Turning to face them, White continued, "Take them from the left; Purple should have plenty of Darkness to work with, so that's another point on our side. Blue, you and Brown will attack from the right; I'm expecting you to do what you do best, so see if you can draw their Hybrid into attacking. Pink, you and Yellow are to the rear. Red and I will strike from the front. They're Keywielders, and they're sure to come face us when their ship's cannons are unable to keep up; as always, don't let your guard down and show no mercy."

"And is it your intention that your team should be the only ones to enjoy the hunt?"

Disdain filled White as she turned to face Masquerade. As always, the Hybrid had waited until last so as to make a grand entrance. Cool blue eyes studied subtly amused ruby ones as White replied, "The Task Force works as a team, so I give them the orders that we are to follow. I would never be so presumptuous as to give you or the other Hybrids orders; I had assumed that you already had a plan of attack in mind for yourself. A thousand pardons for making it seem as if you were to be denied you're pleasures."

The note of sarcasm was subtle, allowing White's words to remain respectful, if the softest bit insolent. The Hybrid's eyes narrowed, but White saw that Masquerade chose to let it slide; instead, she gave a low curtsy, returning White's sarcasm as she said in an almost demure fashion, "But of course. And when shall this strike be carried out?"

Turning to face Sononea, White directed her words to him. "It was said daybreak, and daybreak it is now. So, whenever you're ready, Master Sononea."

Alpha and submissive. That was her role, and it was what she despised most about what she had become.

~- Oracle -~

It took a little speed to catch up to the young Keybearer, and more self control for Cheza to keep herself from yelling at Sasha. "How many times do I have to tell you, Sasha? You have to think before you act! You're lucky all she did was shove you to the ground; I sense that she could have done a great deal worse."

"Great big meanie!" With a huff, Sasha crossed her arms against her chest and glared at the ground. Giving up on the stubborn girl for a moment, Cheza studied what she could of their surroundings.

It was her first time here, but Cheza had heard a great deal about Halloween Town. She could sense the feline ears and tail that Sasha had acquired; looking down at her own body, Cheza's Sight allowed her to see that she was dressed in the elaborate robes of an Oracle. Turning her head, she felt the beads of a headdress brush against her skin. So, it seemed that the world had a sense of humor and had costumed her as something people could consider her to be.

Pity she couldn't truly see it.

They'd landed in one of the graveyards; the more than ample headstones plenty enough proof for that. Turning to face the way the other girl had gone, Cheza gathered a handful of her skirts and started walking. Looking over her shoulder, Cheza called back to Sasha, "The girl was heading toward town; and frankly, that's as good a place to start as any. So, are you coming or not? Or have you changed your mind about finding your brother?

Last edited:
Awards
Part 17: To Catch Attention

A while later, Panfacag saw Toukan, Rain, and Ace—in their pajamas—enter, then as the little girl proceeded to hug Timmy, the two boys went over to Cutter, addressing her as Kit and requesting her assistance in making breakfast. She nodded her head in acceptance, then walked into the kitchen, the two boys following her. She then noticed Timmy's cereals and voiced her feelings of insult, giving Pan the implication that she most likely had a ninja upbringing and didn't just look and act the part. He saw Cutter slip over to the kitchen counter, keeping her distance from the tan-skinned girl, then got to work on breakfast. He then also learned that the tan-skinned girl was named Kana.

As for Gale and Siaowe, they continued to eat and make more mayonnaise tuna sandwiches. Just then, Cutter—who hopped up on the kitchen counter with a breakfast burrito— pulled out a black leather book, opened it, then asked without looking up. "So, did everyone sleep alright?"

"It was peaceful.", Siaowe answered as she searched the fridge for more food, finding a can of sardines. As she went to the counter to look for a can opener, just as she located it and before she could reach it, the white-haired girl asked again, "Where do you think we're going to next?"

Before she or Panfacag could answer, they noticed Leyla enter the room, headed for the fridge, gave a jibe on Timmy's breakfast, requested Cutter's help with making omelets, then said to the others that she's taking ingredient requests within reason. "So, anyone still hungry?", she finished.

"I made tuna sandwiches, though I'd like an omelet as well. Could you add in fish in mine?"

"No veggies in mine.", Panfacag supplied. "And I'm surprised neither you nor Cutter have acknowledged me when I greeted you. Or for that matter, somebody familiar to everybody here except for Kana and perhaps the kids." He then indicated Gale, who was munching on a tuna sandwich, who turned to look at everybody in the room, focusing on Cutter, Leyla, and Timmy a bit longer than the others, his stare blank. "He's…suffering a bit from amnesia when Siaowe and I found him, although I doubt that would ease your understandable antagonism." With that, Siaowe took the can opener and started working on the can of sardines.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Green put his helmet back on at the introductions of the new hybrid's? He couldnt exactly be positive if that was a accurate analysis yet he was definitely getting more then just one feel from the guy. In fact Green was positive there was more then one conscious in this Kablc when there was a sudden energy change in the being scent.... the emotion of planner wouldn't be tricked that easy.... having proof however was another story.

This one feels different compared to the others; sure doesn't seem like a newborn to me

By no means he is.... his scent isn't chaotic like a new borns..... his power is in check.... for the most part it would seem, Green didn't go into detail what he meant by that since Purple was already back on edge with her desire to see the ninja girl again. Do mind to avoid such wounds will you in the future... I am not a fan of having to fix my allies so often. Almost on cue White appeared in the room giving her orders and strategic commands. So they would circle about the ship damage it, and then strike the real target... simple and clean a plan if it wasnt for the elements inside the ship.... sure the fight would be challenge in itself, but that wasn't what worried Green.... Whites mention of memory was something that had continued to knaw at Greens brain. There was a small possiblity something horrible could come from such things.

"And is it your intention that your team should be the only ones to enjoy the hunt?"

Speaking of terrible things to come.... the venomous black cat had apparently awaken from her nap to agitate them all back into pure edge filled annoyance. If he ever got the chance... that cat would be put to sleep.... permantily in the ground.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- Battle Preparations -~

Purple cringed at the rebuke from Green, it didn't surprise her when Brown appeared next to her, immediately scanning the tent for threats. She didn't look at Brown as he bowed in greeting to White, a little surprised that she hadn't noticed the other Nobody before now.

Flustered by the oversight and the scolding she'd received earlier, to the point she missed Masquerade entering the confines of the of room. Feeling someone light elbow her in the side, Rixue rubbed her rib cage and turned her head to glare at Brown; who shrugged apologetically. Purple tossed another glare at her teammate before she focused back on the conversation.

She heard the reprimand from Illyx aimed at her and Brown, before the other Nobody launched into giving orders. Rixue glanced at Pink and Sononea as they entered the tent, she felt Larxene's curiosity and concern for their reasonable teammate. Focus Larxen, now! she hissed mentally, turning her head toward her brown clad friend. Rixue didn't say anything as Sononea spoke, expanding on the original orders given.

Rixue smirked behind her helm when Sononea looked like he wanted to retch, only for the smirk to slide off her face as Sononea said numbly, "I need to report to our leader, so until I return, I'm leaving the Task Force in Masquerade's capable hands."

Purple nearly protested but she was silenced when White hissed, Save it for later, don't let her figure out how on edge she makes us.

She nodded hesitantly before she turned her attention again to Sononea, who glanced at all of them before nodding and said, "Now, if there's nothing else to discuss, I want you all to move out now. Kablc, you are to travel with Masquerade or Aaron, take your pick." Without waiting for a response, Sononea almost summoned a portal and stepped through it, but he hesitated and added, "On second thought, never mind, the leader can wait, I'd much rather see how the "heroes" do in this ambush."

Rixue heard the mix of exasperated responses, including some she dared not repeat. "Okay, shall we move on with the meeting?"

With the quiet question, Aria entered the room, being careful to avoid eye contact with everyone. After a few more moments White took over talking, when the last plan had been laid out, they got into their respective glider, or in Aria's case an ice dragon; and headed out to attack the unsuspecting heroes.

~- The Warning Never Came In Time -~

Kit threw a look in Pan's direction, a flash of annoyance passing over her features as her lip briefly curled back into a snarl. Sure, he was kind of cool, but she didn't appreciate the sarcasm in his voice. Switching the book she'd been reading to her other side, the girl said calmly, "Sorry about that Panfacag, I guess I'm not as awake as I thought I was."

Shrugging her shoulders, she hopped off the counter to help Leyla with breakfast, laughing as she dodged Ace, who'd nearly ran into the fridge in his haste to help the two girls out. Heading over to make sure he was okay, Kit teased lightly, "You need to be careful Ace, or you might get hurt."

"Kit! I'm not a child, so don't treat me like one!"

Smiling softly, Kit ruffled Ace's hair, earning an annoyed look from the fourteen-year-old as he swiped at her hand. Letting her hand fall to her side, Kit gently pushed Ace to the right, giving her more room to work with. She heard the complaints that were given voice around the room, most notably by the kids. He's kinda of cute, like how you'd picture a little brother to be, she thought humorously.

"Okay, am I the only one being remained of that one movie?"

"Nope, but just so we're clear Kit, if any of them turn into robotic sharks, I'm out of here." Leyla piped up cheerfully, making figure eights in the air with the knife she held in her hand.

Both girls laughed as Kit threw Leyla some peppers and the other requested ingredients. After getting everyone's burritos done, Kit reclaimed her spot on the counter and started picking the veggies out of her's. Catching the kids expressions, she said, "I like vegetables, that's why I'm picking them out, I'm saving them for last."

Suddenly a high pitched noise pierced the air, red lights flashing in a regular interval. Looking up at the ceiling, Kit trained her gaze on the emergency flashing light as someone said, "What's---Ah!" The startled cry caught Kit's attention as she tumbled to the floor, hitting it hard she rolled out of the way before someone could land on top of her.

You idiot, you know better than to let your guard down!

A soft curse escaping her, Kit leapt to her feet and looked around the kitchen; checking to see see of everyone was okay. Satisfied enough with the answer, she raced out of the room, summoning a fuma shuriken as she headed for a window to see what had caused the sirens to start wailing.

~- At Night I Feel It Creeping -~

Aria followed their lead without much thought, she knew of the orders they were given; surround the enemy and perform a divide and conquer tactic. Aria wasn't sure that it'd work, after all, it hadn't work the last time. She glanced at the different teams, focusing back on the task at hand, quickly moving into position, Aria didn't listen to the pre-battle banter that drifted between the groups. Closing her eyes to focus her mind for the upcoming battle, she frowned at the familiar hum that raced across her skin.

Hey, I've got a question...

Pipe down, that is unless you want them getting hurt.

Silence greeted her mental threat, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed the space out spell. She caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of her eye, turning her head to see what it, she paled and fled from the sight, nearly running into Blue. Stopping the ice dragon she was riding, Aria squeaked, "I'm sorry!"

Aria didn't stick around to see the Nobody's reaction. Instead, she made a beeline for her "corner" of the ambush, getting into position, Aria exhaled in relief as the signal to open fire was given to the forces.

~- Last Name Basis -~

Razor carefully picked his way through the undergrowth, throwing a quick look at his female "friend", earning a slight glare from the Shifter woman walking along side him. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he stared ahead of him. Razor didn't react as the woman pulled ahead of him. "Hawthorne," she muttered.

Pulling up short, Razor looked at the blond. "Excuse me?" Razor blurted, turning to fully face his friend in time to catch the PO'd expression that crossed her face. He looked away, and turned to walk away, attempting to ignore the hole being burned into his back.

"You're a jerk, you know that? And you can call me Hawthorne."

Rolling his eyes, Razor called back, "Whatever Hawthorne, let's just get going!"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
~The seriousness of Cereal~

Timmy had forgotten just how wonderful shinobi Os tasted.

They were the perfect mix of chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows. If you were lucky enough to get the prize inside you could even walk away with a mini shuriken! (perfect for kids of all ages!) he silently wondered why he’d stopped eating this very addicting breakfast cereal? He contemplated the thought as he chewed and swallowed. Oh yeah, that’s right. Twilight town got destroyed and then in traverse town he normally ate breakfast with Leyla. Which did NOT consist of cereal and orange juice, considering she enjoyed cooking. Timmy probably would too if things didn’t have a very annoying tendency to blow up when he heated them up.

His peaceful breakfast was cut short by a small child nearly tackling him off of his chair, which lead to his spoon clattering to the floor and his mouthful of breakfast to come out of his mouth and all over the place in a rather slobbery mess.

Sexy huh?

Coughing he looked down to see who in the world had ruined his bite and his gaze settled on Rain.

“Good morning to you too” he couldn’t help but smile at her. She returned a radiant one of her own and skipped away. Timmy blithely went back to his cereal but noticed that the box was lying on its side. Frowning he looked over at Rain and saw a little plastic baggy looking thing in her hand. Eyes widening in horror he quickly checked his box and within moments his worst fears were confirmed.

Rain had stolen the prize inside.

“You little FIEND!!!!!!” he shouted to the heavens and could vaguely hear Rain giggling at his melodramatics. As he was loudly vowing an unholy revenge someone plucked something out of his bowl, a little marshmallow.

"Doesn't look like shuriken to me; it's an insult really!"

Kit.

Timmy clammed up and stammered something that sounded suspiciously like gibberish as she slammed a real kunai knife on the table. Timmy jumped and eyed it with a little fear as she slipped to the counter and started to cook. Timmy watched her, noting her clear enjoyment of the activity. He tore his eyes away from the ninja and went back to eating his cereal before it got too soggy.

“Seriously, how can you eat that stuff? It's all sugary marshmallows and empty calories; save it for desert!"

Timmy responded instinctively, body and mouth moving on their own in a defense that he’d used dozens of times in the past

“There’s nothing better than sugar to kick start your day! Besides, the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate only add to the wonderful effects...” his response fizzled and died as his brain forced him to register who he was talking to.

Leyla.

Confident voice quieting down to a murmur Timmy put his spoon into his mouth, eyes downcast and heart pounding.

Panfacag said something and Timmy looked over at him in confusion. When had he gotten there? and..who was he again?

. "He's…suffering a bit from amnesia when Siaowe and I found him, although I doubt that would ease your understandable antagonism” Pan said

Timmy blinked and then looked at his bowl again, not really understanding what he meant nor caring. Him and his group were the least of the hybrid’s worries right now.

Or maybe they were people he should truly be focusing on right now? Timmy winced and placed his palm against his forehead as it throbbed. Thinking about it gave him a headache..

“what’s that?” a voice asked him. Rain. She was pointed at his arm. His bandage covered arm. Which everyone could now see thanks to his sleeve falling down.

Timmy opened his mouth to make up a lie of some sort when a high pitched noise pierced the air. This of course did nothing for his headache. Neither did the flashing lights or everyone yelling at the same time.

“Shut..UP!!!” he roared, voice nearly a growl. The room quieted down and he noticed Kit racing out of the room and summoning a giant shuriken. Nick meanwhile burst in, expression grave.

“The ship is under attack” he said “surrounded by enemy ships”

~Fun~

Aaron grinned as he watched his unit form a small blockade and settle into their positions, perfectly poised to blast anything apart the moment it came into range.

Preferably Timmy or someone close to Timmy.

He hadn’t been in this sort of a dog fight in sooo long. Not since before Twilight Town’s demise. He wasn’t sure how he’d preform today but considering he’d learned from the best he doubted that any of these fools would provide much of a challenge. He just needed to avoid that ship’s cannons at all times. He flicked a switch

“Salamander to Icy. You read me?”

Loud and clear. Standing by for orders”

“Good” Aaron smirked as it became clear Blue was in the position that White had ordered him to be in.

For now.

Key Wielder

Awards
So much for not being noticed…

Kana barely glanced over her shoulder as some other guy she didn’t know decided to tell her something she really didn’t want to listen to. It was amazing how good other people were at doing that. Was she supposed to care about their opinions? Would it make her a better person in the long run? What context about her life did they have to presume to give her coaching? In the end, they just ended up looking like fools when, more often than not, that was what they were trying to make her.

"Anyway, I hate those who discriminate others simply because of what they are, even though they're potentially dangerous."

Raising an eyebrow, Kana couldn’t help halfway turning towards him—he wasn’t worth a full turn—and giving him the coldest look she could muster. It wasn’t difficult, admittedly.

“Oh, I get it. Your magical power is reading minds,” she commented, her voice soft and dripping with sarcasm. “In that case, I’m sure you already know what I’m thinking, but just in case the reception’s bad in this tin can of a ship: you could use some work.

Kana clicked her tongue impatiently, finished stirring the hot water into the bowl of raw oats, and went to sit at the table across from Timmy. Seriously, who did that guy think he was? Even Leyla had had the courtesy to voice her concerns in a manner so that no one else would know what she was talking about, or even that she was talking at all. Who was he to come walking in and act like he knew what she was thinking? Especially when he clearly didn’t know the difference between discrimination and prejudice. Was she prejudiced against Timmy? Duh. Only an idiot wouldn’t be. He was a Hybrid. Yes, he could also be quite a nice kid, but still—there was a part of him that wasn’t human, that could take over at any moment. She had seen it happen before and doubted it would stop just because a few people wanted to close their eyes and pretend it wasn’t happening. But she hadn’t treated him any differently as a result; there was no discrimination there. She had been just as indifferent to everyone on this ship, so he was hardly a rare case.

It was almost a relief when the midgets came barreling into the kitchen at just the right moment. They took most of the attention anyone had, which meant she was saved from any other uncomfortable conversations. At least they weren’t likely to act like some kind of omniscient prat.

"Hey, Kana, if it's alright, may I ask where you're from?"

More questions...

At least this time it was from someone she, surprisingly enough, felt rather comfortable around. The subject, however, was certainly an awkward one, and she shifted in her seat as she tried to decide just how much to divulge at this point. It couldn’t hurt to answer Kit’s question; they were unlikely to see each other again soon enough anyway, and origins meant little in the grander scheme of things.

“Traverse Town,” she replied, pushing the oatmeal around her bowl without eating it. She hadn’t thought of home for a long time. It wasn’t even there anymore, if the rumors were true, but she’d been gone long before it had been overrun by Hybrids. Not wanting to dwell on that fact, she glanced up at the ninja and made a valiant attempt at a smile. It almost worked. “What about you? You’re not like what I’ve seen in most of the worlds I’ve been to.”

Seemingly randomly, Kit seemed to have a sudden thought, voicing her confusion as to where they were going. Kana just blinked. If it had been a long time since she’d thought of home, it was even longer since she had thought about where she was going next. Ordinarily it was just to whatever world was next on the flight schedule. It didn’t always work out for the best, but at least it kept things interesting. Goodness only knew where Nick was flying this monstrosity.

Ultimately, the only answer she could come up with was, “Not far enough away from the trouble, that’s for sure,” and promptly fell silent. Other things happened around her—Leyla made an appearance, the kids were doing something stupid again, Kit was playing the mother, Timmy was yelling about something inane—but she didn’t bother paying attention. As much as she was trying to fight it, she was miles away, and not for the first time since she’d arrived on this ship…

She sat looking out at the horizon, not really thinking of anything in particular. Well, that wasn’t exactly true. It was hard to keep her mind entirely blank as the void spread out above her, dark and foreboding even as the stars began to appear. They were like tiny diamonds, but even the brilliance of their light couldn’t keep the darkness around them at bay. They could be smothered at any moment—many probably had been over the years—and no one would be the wiser. It would be like they had never existed.

How the hell did light stand any chance at all in this World?

“Kana.”

She didn’t turn as he came to sit next to her, didn’t meet his eyes even though she knew they were on her the whole time.

“Mortaeus.”

He sighed, stretching out his legs and leaning back on his hands like they were just stargazing. She knew him better than that, though. When Mortaeus wanted to talk, it usually meant business, even if you could tell that, underneath it all, he really did care.

“You know she didn’t mean it like that.”

Kana smirked. “There are very few other ways she could mean it.”

“Yes,” he replied slowly. He’d never been one to sugar-coat things. It was one of the reasons he had earned her respect. “But we all say things when we’re angry. You sort of had it coming.”

There was no answer for that. He was right: she’d deserved it. It was just too hard to keep her mouth shut when her opinion differed from that of her master. Was that so wrong? Master Collette thought light was everything, that it would always be there no matter what. Defending it was all she cared about, and denying that it was as powerful as she thought just made her angry. It was the one thing that had kept her at “apprentice” status all these years. Master Collette thought that she would only be ready when she had learned that the most powerful force in the World was light.

“She’s wrong,” Kana said confidently. Mortaeus may have been the Master’s husband, but he was a sensible man. In fact, she could already hear the wheels turning in his mind as he tried to come up with a response that didn’t go against everything his wife had tried to drill into her head. It made her smile slightly. He really was the only person who could do that anymore.

“Sometimes it’s not a matter of who’s right and who’s wrong. Truth isn’t objective, Kana.”

“Don’t I know it.”

He chuckled. The smile slid off her face.

“She doesn’t think that. I’ll never be a Master at this rate, and I’m not going to just go along with what she wants in order to get there.”

“Kana,” he said, the smile evident in his words, “I’ve never known you to roll over for anyone. It’s one of the things that makes you…unique.”

“Yeah. And a nest just waiting for darkness to move in.”

The companionable silence between them grew suddenly heavy, all the humor sucked out as if the air itself had become a vacuum. It had been the first time her Master had dared say such a thing. The woman knew that she had no family, that she and her husband were the closest thing she had since her own parents had practically begged her Master to take her away. She had pleaded with them to let her stay to no avail; her surrogate parents had done what they could, but she would never be their daughter. She loved Mortaeus, but he wasn’t her father. Collette… Well, there were days, but she still loved the woman deep, deep down. Yet she was her Master, not her mother.

There was always a line that was never to be crossed no matter what relationship they were in at the moment, though, and that line had all but vanished tonight. It was a turning point, although Kana didn’t know what was around the corner. There was no going home—she didn’t have one. There was no leaving her Master—she wasn’t immature or arrogant enough to believe she could fend for herself just yet. She was stuck, drifting like the stars overhead, not sure whether it was the darkness that was trying to swallow her whole or the light. Some days, she wasn’t even sure which she’d prefer.

“She was angry. We all say things we don’t mean when we’re upset,” Mortaeus said softly.

“She seemed pretty lucid.”

“Yeah, well, you know how she is.” He put a hand on her shoulder, firm and steady, just as he always had been. Forget the Master: Mortaeus was her rock. “Just because you won’t let the light have you doesn’t mean the darkness will.”

A high-pitched alarm pierced the air, her memories, and her head as a red light began blinking. People were shouting, Kit was showing off her ninja moves, and chaos was raining down on them like water in Atlantis. Kana was about the only person who wasn’t freaking out, although Timmy seemed to remain rather calm until he shouted rather rudely for everyone else to shut up. Admittedly, she was glad she wasn’t the one who had to do it. She doubted they would have been as keen to listen to her. Before she could even get out of her chair, Nick was coming through the door.

“The ship is under attack, surrounded by enemy ships.”

For the love of all that is good, bad, ugly, and stupid in this world—are you freaking kidding me?!

Kana finally pushed herself out of her chair, weighing her options. Ships didn’t usually get attacked; that meant that it was one or all of these idiots that was the reason they were under attack. She had three options: (1) run while she still could, (2) reveal her Keyblade and fight with the rest of them, or (3) hide in the cargo hold until it was all over or the ship fell out of the sky.

Why was it that no matter what path she chose, she was always screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back