• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*shakes her head as the poor reference falls a million miles to its death* Hun, unless you're lying about your age on FB, I'm two years older than you are. 92 vs. 90? Do the math. ;p

Homework, screwing around while trying to do said homework, dealing with everyday stress. You know, the usual BS.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
*shakes her head as the poor reference falls a million miles to its death* Hun, unless you're lying about your age on FB, I'm two years older than you are. 92 vs. 90? Do the math. ;p
Homework, screwing around while trying to do said homework, dealing with everyday stress. You know, the usual BS.

Pretty sure I am not 90 years old >> just saying that now.

I see soooooo~ want a back massage?

Also we need to tal about the future of certain villainy groups now that Soneana is about to meet the pied piper

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Template:

Name: Sairu Hayden

Appearance:
Long Black hair(chin lenght), with layered bangs. Red pupiled eyes, wears a black and red trench coat w/ a pair of unidentical gauntlets and black Knight Greaves.

Personality:

A mysterious boy who likes being alone at the top of the Keyblade Academy. He seldom mingle w/ people. but very active in sparring and academic classes.

Clan: Dawn

Keyblade: Escalados(light) and Guirasarm(darkness)
-the Escalados looked like Sai'x's claymore and ultima weapon combined but only much shorter and it has a Medium-sized angel's wing for a tip and blade.

-the Guirasarm is like Auron's sword and Oblivion keyblade combined.

Bio:

His world was once destroyed by the Heartlesses when he was 5 yrs. old, sadly he is the only one survived in their world. He got his 2 Keyblades, when he was 7 years old. Everyday he wander aimlessly throughout the worlds with his old gummi ship, training hard night and day just to fullfill his dream to be the greatest
Keyblade master ever lived. One day, Headmaster Riku of the Dawn Clan saw Sairu lying on the street, he also notices he has a keyblade. so Riku decided to pick him up and let him join the Keyblade academy for him to call a home.

Classes:

keyblade sparring

Magic: Dark Fire enchantment

Elemental training: dawn

Heartless study

Nobody study

History of the keybladers

Ability Training: Reverse Cross stance(fighting style)
Arcanum Omega
XIII Swords
Omniblitz
Zantestujin

Studies of the heart:

Went Amnesia: Dark Descent deep within the old RP archives and look what I've found. XD My very first post here in KHI, and very first RP OC damn. Ah... Yeah... RP was simple back then.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

Oye at least let me hear out the idea you have by pm maybe I can add to it TWT I uv setting up character deaths XD *yes I realize that's evil but its not my own characters mind you..... unless their in Rising Saga >>.... ya*

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*glances at Skitty's post* Damn, talk about a blast from the past! Anyone else starting to get flashbacks? I wanna post, soooooo bad!

*slammed in the back of head by a term paper*

That, though, is telling me where my writing should be. It's not fair! *gets dragged under again by her essay*

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Leyla: Well, if you'd quit it with the melodrama, we could have the paper done and be working on a post already!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Sairu: *walks in* O.O *walks out*

Bathroom's that way!

Alright, time for Sairu for some good old scuffle. And Dream, yes it feels like old time alread---

Sairu: I can't see the door!

On your left! Sigh...

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Lol. Yeah, you two aren't the only ones on a nostalgia kick with those three.

Kixar: *looks up from her book, rolls her eyes and then returns to it*

Although, apparently someone's grown colder since the first time the three were together. -__-;;

Kixar: Get back to work on your homework young lady.

Me: Alright! Sheesh, I've been working on it pretty much nonstop and the slave driver won't leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back