• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I dunno. *stretches and yawns* Okay, I got Leyla's part done; I'll finish up the rest of the post tomorrow. I'm beat. 'Night peeps! *sets up wards to keep Light out of her room* Seriously dude, that's creepy! XD

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I dunno. *stretches and yawns* Okay, I got Leyla's part done; I'll finish up the rest of the post tomorrow. I'm beat. 'Night peeps! *sets up wards to keep Light out of her room* Seriously dude, that's creepy! XD

No idea what your talking about XD I don't even know what your room looks like XD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And of course, I'm female, so I lied. I wound up editing in Tony's part. Please let me know what you think on it; I'm not quite sure how it turned out. It started okay, but then it seemed to lose steam near the end...

And now, I'm heading to bed, because I've got plans to catch Spider Man in the morning with my sisters. 'Night peeps!

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
And of course, I'm female, so I lied. I wound up editing in Tony's part. Please let me know what you think on it; I'm not quite sure how it turned out. It started okay, but then it seemed to lose steam near the end...

And now, I'm heading to bed, because I've got plans to catch Spider Man in the morning with my sisters. 'Night peeps!

Which one? Gotta be more specific Dream XD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Yeah, it's nice to see this one didn't lose much steam, unlike with the second entry of the last trilogy. The big issue I had with it was the villains sucked; between the cops messing up Spidy's chance to talk one down and the understandable, if painful flip of the second? They could've both be saved, but the plot demanded otherwise; it hurt to watch... T.T*don't you just love my trying not to spoil while totally spoiling? ;p*

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Yeah, it's nice to see this one didn't lose much steam, unlike with the second entry of the last trilogy. The big issue I had with it was the villains sucked; between the cops messing up Spidy's chance to talk one down and the understandable, if painful flip of the second? They could've both be saved, but the plot demanded otherwise; it hurt to watch... T.T*don't you just love my trying not to spoil while totally spoiling? ;p*

TWT poor Jamie Fox XD.

Anywho how ya been Dream we don't talk much anymore TWT

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Tap. Tap tap. Tap tap tap. Taptaptaptapta... *pokes Light in the eye by accident* Oops, sorry!

Working on my drawing right now. Current step? The eyes. Trying to get a look that I like for my characters; I'm tired of looking for pics on the net that fit close enough to what I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back