• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Alternative Paths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
A warm yet cooling breeze swept across the vast Shoreline of the beach. The various branches and leaves of the palm trees bristled as they were blown off slightly to the side, the leaves almost looking as if they were dancing with such elegance. The faint hums of the waves that belonged to the seemingly never-ending clear blue ocean brushed up along the sand, the sun's rays shining brightly as it peeked from behind the ocean itself. Its rays reflected along the surface of the ocean, glistening with such beauty that was almost too perfect to pass up.

Derick Alvaro, a teenager at the age of sixteen, stood at the edge of the distant yet small island. A boardwalk was what attached the island to the wooden Shack below, thus leading to the Shoreline. The boy inhaled the fragrance of the island, exhaling afterwards and showing off a faint grin. He then sat upon the bark of the bent tree behind him, turning his attention back to the sun. Just something about the view would always catch his attention for some apparent reason and yet, he couldn't even explain why. Lifting up his left hand, Derick reached out in front of him and looked as if he tried to grasp onto the distant sun, not wanting to let go of such a graceful view like this.

"I could never get tired of this. . . yet, I wonder. . ." the boy spoke softly, lowering his hand back to his side. "What's out there? There just has to be something beyond this island, right?" he questioned himself, bringing his right knee to his chest as he propped his right arm on it. "There just has to be. . ."

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten's blonde hair blew slightly in the wind. Destiny Islands....the smell of the ocean and paopu juice was in the air. There was something powerful in it as well. Something fun to fight he hoped. It had been too long and he was hungry. His heart was hungry for death. He looked around the area he was in. So...this was the secret place? Nothing special. JUst doodles of random things and a knobless door. Now, that peaked his interest.

He touched it and pressed in random areas as if waiting for something to happen. Finding nothing, he huffed in annoyance and sank into the shadows waiting for something...interesting to happen.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco sat at the top of the fort, staring into the endless horizon. Draco spent most of the time entertaining himself by throwing old coconuts and shooting them, like target practice. It didn't seemd to bother the rest of them, because of the fact that he constructed special silencers for some of his weapons.

After he had finished his target practice, the climbed down from the fort. Spying a paopu tree, he shot one fruit down and it landed on the soft sand of the beach. Kneeling down, he grabbed it and started to eat it. Then sitting down on the beach, he looked to the other kids on the island and then back to the sea. "The sea seems so serene today..." Draco thought as he finished eating the fruit.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

Sleif stood atop, one of the largest skyscrapers in the dark city, simply staring out towards the darkly glow of the sunset.
He had just assasinated another one of his masters enemies with a simply ease, but still the day had taking his toll on him.

"I think I'll rest now, until I'm needed again!" Sleif said as picked himself up and made his way back inside the dark building.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Cuno sat atop the Twilight Town clock tower, gazing into the eternal sunset. Normally he sat up here with Hayner, Pence, and Olette, but today he felt like being alone. "That's not true." Cuno said to himself. "I do want someone here." But Cuno couldn't think of who he was thinking about, but he knew it was someone importent. Looking around, Cuno sensed something. But he couldn't imagine what it was. But Cuno did know one thing, and it had been bothering him since he woke up this morning.

He really wanted some ice cream

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Ghost sat on the deck & listened to the waves as they came & went back into the ocean. He got up & decided to exercise. He started out sirst by just doing a few punches & kicks then he picked up a stick & began swinging it around like a blade.

Comsora

There was something about Destiny Islands that always reminded him of home. Maybe it was the kids that played all day, the parents staring out their windows and hoping their kids were having fun, or maybe that this world was doomed as well. Saio finally stepped from out into the sun, blazing brightly over his head, and looked at the kids playing on the beach.

"Enjoy this time while you still can. I wish I knew that before it all happened." he said, mulling over his past with every syllable that escaped from his mouth.

With a flash of light, his keyblade appeared in his hands, and he looked at it wondering if all of this was supposed to happen to him. If all of this pain and torment was only meant for him to understand. He didn't want anybody else to feel this way, and when the Heartless came, he would be there, and he would make sure that none of them would be harmed. But inside he knew that he could do nothing for them. All he could do is pray that their hearts would find its way back to them.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Ghost continued his exercise until he got tired. He walked over to the water & got a drink then he looked up into the sky & said "I wonder how I got here","I wonder where Im from",I wonder what happened to my parents". Ghost walked over to a nearby tree & got a piece of fruit & bite into it. He soon finshed his friut then he went to a cave in some bushes & took a nap.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Long braided smokey-silver hair danced in the wind, smiling she watched her fellow Islanders for a bit. Picking out a certain brunette, she giggled racing over to the bridge that'd bring her up to him from behind. Laughing silently, her silvery-blue eyes stared at Derick she couldn't help but approach him quietly. She stood at five feet and ten inches, the white and blue ribbons in her smokey locks weaved through it perfectly.

Reaching him the slightly pale skinned teen couldn't help it. Waiting to see if he would notice her or not, she stood at next to one of the palm trees on the island. Glancing out at the never ending blue sea, she couldn't help but admire its freedom to go where ever it pleased and when ever.

Listening to Derick as he asked softly, "What's out there? There just has to be something beyond this island, right?" Knowing that it was only meant for him to hear, she couldn't help but smile. She had always wonder this and more.

Smiling as he propped his arm on his right knee, the smokey sliverette approached him as he said firmly, "There just has to be. . ." Giggling mentally, Tenshi stood right behind the boy and breathed softly, "What are you doing Derick?"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Losing himself in what appeared to be a trance of some sort, Derick quickly snapped out of it thanks to a familiar voice. His arms shot upwards, now flailing them around while trying to regain his balance on the palm tree he sat on but to no avail. He eventually fell backwards and hit the ground with a hard and loud 'thud', letting out a faint "Ouch" after the impact. His hand lifted up slowly from the ground, grasping onto the bark of the tree as he pulled himself up onto his own two feet, looking over to see his friend Tenshi.

With his lips curling into a faint smile upon seeing a fellow islander, Derick let out a small chuckle as he sat himself on the tree once again.

"Oh, nothing." said the boy as he shifted his attention back at the view. "Just sitting here, enjoying the sunset and whatnot. Say. . ." he paused for a moment as he laid his eyes on Tenshi, letting out his hand for her to take. "Care to join me?" he asked, wondering if she would like to sit next to him and watch the sunset.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Shouten's shadowy formed in one of the shadows in Twilight Town. He remembered this place. The old mansion. Where everything began. 'Tch...troublesome town...' He walked down the town ignoring the stares from several people. He reached the clocktower and proceeded to jump up. He had some Sea-salt flavoured ice creams in a bag for a friend.

With a stoic tone, he greeted his company up top the tower. "Yo, Cuno."

Akans

「moriya」
Sylfae slipped silently out of the secret place. She liked the secrecy of the area, the dark walls and shadows beckoning her to learn their secrets, and the cool wind that blew ever-so-silently through. There was also the door, perfect and unyielding through generations of curious kids. It felt like a brother, silent, stoic, and never revealing its secrets.

Walking out, she felt the soft sea breeze brush her cheeks, throwing her black hair back behind her. She walked out into the middle of the beach, and watched the sun set, enjoying the solitude of the moment, where she could be alone. Just her and the sea. And the wind of course. It was everywhere.
A noise broke her waking dream. She looked over. Derick and Tenshi. Everyone's lives were so peaceful, but why did she have this feeling of forbidding?

Shaking her head, she walked away, down the beach. She saw a young man standing, looking down upon them.
He was holding a key.
Seconds later, he had vanished, and she did not know what to make of this event.

Last edited:

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Mitch walked out of his home and he looked into the sunlight. He loved his home on Destiny Islands and it was so nice. He walked along the beach and started his walk as the sunset set in he glaneced into the nothingness ahead of him. He longed to know what else was out there. He saw Derick and Tenshi sitting out bythe shore of the little island. He was so content with this eautiful island and beinga teenager was even better. This was just like any other day.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Heartless. . . please don't post if you're not in the Role Play. If you're not, it's considered spamming. Just giving you a heads up.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

Sleif walked through a long darkly lit corridor, at a rush of a speed. "What is so important, that he calls on me now!" said Sleif as he arrived to a sett of large doors.
Knocking upon them, he was instructed to come in. Upon this command, he opened the two large doors, before once again traversing the long stretch of floor, and finally stood before his master.

"What do you wish, master!" said Sleif as he knelt in front of his master. "I need you to check out a world and bring back information about it to me!" the master said to Sleif.
"Very well, sir. What world may this be?" Sleif asked questionally. "I do not know its name, only its location, now please go and do what I command!" said the master.
"Yes, sir!" and with that, Sleif turned around, facing away from his master before opening a portal of darkness and stepping through.

Stepping out of the darkness, Sleif saw that a boy was standing a few feet in front of him. Deciding to leave him alone, for the time been, Sleif turned to walk away, until he saw a keyblade appear in the boys hand.
With new interest, Sleif called out to the boy. "Well, it seems there are others that wield a key!"

Akans

「moriya」
Sylfae... A voice called. She was sitting high up in a tree at this time, having climbed up with the help of the elements. Looking down, she tried finding the boy with the key when her brother appeared next to her.
"Bane..." She said, and looked around.
"Sylfae... Be careful...something is coming. It may have already arrived...." Bane said to her, looking into the distance. "I can't always be here to protect you, so you'll have to learn yourself... Be careful what path you choose." He said.
Turning, Bane gave her his necklace - a silver wolf's tooth. "When you need help, I'll be there."
And he vanished, disappearing into the shadows of the tree.

The day was coming to an end... and Sylfae felt that after this night, everything would change.

Azazel

Destiny Island...

Filled with teenagers that had no idea whatsoever about the worlds beyond this.

Azazel liked to think of himself as a veteran. An original wielder. Someone that had been around for quite some time, and knew about the universe of Kingdom Hearts. But now, he was on Destiny Island. Undercover, so you might say. Or maybe he just didn't want to reveal himself yet.

It's my job to make sure you all get off on the right foot
He thought to himself as he watched the kids running around the isolated island.

Suddenly he noticed a girl familiar to him

"Sylf-" His sentence was interrupted by an abrupt hiss by his favorite snake that always rested on his side, Dudael

"What is it?" He whispered to the snake as he turned his head
Someone's here... The snake replied

"Oh really?" Azazel exclaimed as he set his eyes on the man that just appeared through the black portal
"Lets go greet him shall we?..."​

OOC: I hope it's okay how I plotted my character. If it isn't just tell me, and I'll change it

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Ghost continued his exercise until he got tired. He walked over to the water & got a drink then he looked up into the sky & said "I wonder how I got here","I wonder where Im from",I wonder what happened to my parents". Tora walked over to a nearby tree & got a piece of fruit & bite into it. He soon finshed his friut then he went to a cave in some bushes & took a nap.

During his nap Tora appeared in the Station Of Serenity "It feels as if I've been here before". Tora looked around when 3 alters appeared out of nowhere a sword,shield,& Staff. Tora touched the shield & ut disappeared into his hands, a few minutes later the alters disappeared & dark creatures came from the ground.

Azazel

"Have we met before?" Azazel said as he stepped forward, appearing at the scene where the "newcomer" had just appeared (Sleif)

Azazel couldn't help but rest in a cautious state. Everything about the man seemed suspicious. Just by looking in his eyes Azazel could tell that the man wasn't there just to visit.

Another Keyblade
The snake hissed into Azazel's mind. Azazel looked down at the boy (Comsora) as he realized a Keyblade was resting in the boy's hands

"I guess you're here because of.... that" Azazel said looking at the Keyblade with disgust.​

OOC: Sephiroth, you can just make it so that we know each other. From long ago. I wanted my character to be a Keyblade wielder from a while back.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
During his nap Tora appeared in the Station Of Serenity "It feels as if I've been here before". Tora looked around when 3 alters appeared out of nowhere a sword,shield,& Staff. Tora touched the shield & it disappeared into his hands, a few minutes later the alters disappeared & dark creatures came from the ground.

A couple of more dark creature appeared but where destroyed by the keyblade with ease. Tora dropped to his knees & blacked out. AHHHHHHH!!! Tora jumped in up fear then he looked at his hand & said "Key bl blade" he walked out the cave back out onto the beach where he saw some other kids. "So those black things were heartless?" then he walked to the edge of the beach & sat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back