• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Alternative Paths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
"Insults? What about the fact that you tried to slice and dice me moments earlier, that's an insult to me!" Draco replied back to Sylfae's statement.

"And as for Sleif, I didn't want to fight him. All I wanted to do was seal the keyhole and find some way back home, I have a family I want to get back to you know!" Draco said in a slightly bitter tone. This was fantastic, he was stuck in a world he didn't know and no way of getting back.

"...I hope they're all right" Draco thought.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: I agree, we should really start up a new sign up thread for more people.

-----------------------------------------

Watching Draco run and hide in the small building beneath the statue, caused him to laugh a little. "And just when we were having fun!" Sleif said, as he slowly walked towards the building, but found that Draco had risen a small earth pillar, blocking the entrance.

"Well, how am I going to get past this!" said Sleif, as he raised his keyblade, preparing to slice the pillar, and possible the building to bits.
Suddenly, Sleif stopped and turned his gaze to the far side of the area, noticing the other person, just standing and watching.

With a huge twisted grin, Sleif slashed his keyblade in Tora's direction, sending a large destructive wave of energy at him, slicing the ground towards him.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: I'll see what I can do about the thread. . . as for me, I have a REAL bad case of writer's block. Don't know what to do with Derick considering he's practically on the brink of dying here lol.

Akans

「moriya」
OOC: MAKE A SEQUAL!! Let's beat Sleif here and seal the Keyhole, and make a sequal RP. Oh and make Derick run into a cache of hi-potions or something. Or go back to the army base and get all patched up XD.

IC: "Insults? What about the fact that you tried to slice and dice me moments earlier, that's an insult to me!"

"Ah. Yes, I had forgotten about that. Well, I apologize now. All I needed to do was to keep one of you occupied. And Derick kindly stepped in.
But that's in the past now. Is Sleif out there? I want to talk to him. While I am, go find the others and seal the keyhole. And be careful, Sleif put some trap around it. I weakened it so you can blast through it, but you won't be able to do it alone." Sylfae said.

"Well, if it isn't too much trouble, I'll leave you now." With that, she spun on her heels and walked out the door. There was a sudden blast to her left, and a surge of energy that could only have came from Sleif. She turned in his direction. This would be interesting...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: That sounds like a good idea! I'm up for it :)

--------------------------------------------------

After firing the blast of energy at Tora, Sleif watched as Sylfae of all people stepped out from the house that Draco should of been in.
"Well, I thought you already left! I was so into the battle, I didn't sense your return!" Sleif said to Sylfae.

"But, why would you come out of a rundown house there, which supposedly is holding Draco, and not do anything? Would you mind answering that for me?" asked Sleif a couple of feet away from Sylfae.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
((I really hate to spam the thread, but like Shadows said about writer's block...that's my problem at the moment. I think I could figure something out for that thing with Derick though. *scurries off to try to beat writer's block* I'll edit this if no one else posts. [WILL EDIT]))

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Tora was still waiting on people to get some water, when he was hit by a painful blast of energy. "What just happened?" Tora asked hiself as he struggled to stand up, when he fianlly stood up he summoned his
Keyblade & walked toward Sleif. Tora waited for the others before he made his move.

Akans

「moriya」
"Well, I thought you already left! I was so into the battle, I didn't sense your return! But, why would you come out of a rundown house there, which supposedly is holding Draco, and not do anything? Would you mind answering that for me?"

"Because I sometimes talk to people rather than try to kill them immediately." She retorted. "The world gets kind of lonely when there's no one to talk to.
And I'm back to make sure you don't screw up. It would be embarrassing if the great and mighty Sleif gets beaten by a lowly rookie Keyblader. But really, how strong are you? I bet that I could defeat you without even using my weapon..."

It was pretty stupid, but she was provoking Sleif. Hopefully, one of the other guys with a Keyblade would have the sense to run past while Sleif was busy to seal the freakin keyhole.
Sylfae leaned an imperceptible degree backwards, ready to fall into a fighting stance in seconds, if needed.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

"Because I sometimes talk to people rather than try to kill them immediately." said Sylfae, standing a few feet away from Sleif. "Really! So that huge battle you had with Draco, was what, a mere misunderstanding. Because from were I was looking, you instantly started to attack him, the moment you arrived!" replied Sleif.

"The world gets kind of lonely when there's no one to talk to! And I'm back to make sure you don't screw up. It would be embarrassing if the great and mighty Sleif gets beaten by a lowly rookie Keyblader. But really, how strong are you? I bet that I could defeat you without even using my weapon..." Sylfae said as she leaned slightly back, ready to go into a fighting stance when ready.

"Now, you seem to be trying to provoking me!" Sleif responded to Sylfae, slowly walking towards her, while dragging his black sword along the ground, causing a streak of darkness to follow it.

Akans

「moriya」
Sleif responded to Sylfae's provocation nicely.
"Now, you seem to be trying to provoking me!" How obvious.
"Finally, you see my point. I will gladly prove to you that I am not to be messed with!"

Sleif approached her, dragging his sword, so Sylfae responded by summoning her Antiblade as well.
"Ready now? Don't think that my battle with Derick has weakened me, my master has found many ways to heal a broken body quickly."

She leaped towards Sleif in a graceful arc, and slashed a mighty cut towards his head, and flipped over him without touching the ground, to land behind him, where he spun in a tight circle, her blade whipping towards his Achille's heel and leg muscles.

Let's see how powerful he is when he can't walk! She thought to herself.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------

"Finally, you see my point. I will gladly prove to you that I am not to be messed with! Ready now? Don't think that my battle with Derick has weakened me, my master has found many ways to heal a broken body quickly." Sylfae said before she started in a run and leaped into the air.

"I wouldn't dream of thinking that!" said Sleif, as he summoned and raised his own keyblade, blocking Sylfae's head strike.
At the moment she touched the ground, Sleif instantly spun on his foot, causing him to spin is black sword in an arc on the ground, causing a larger streak of darkness to appear, before catching Sylfae's attack as it tried to get near his legs.

"Nice move! So is this!" said Sleif, as his dark blade started to bleed darkness onto the ground, causing the long streaks on the ground to glow darkly.
A moment later, a large eruption of darkness happened from them, causing an explosion of dark energy.

Akans

「moriya」
The explosion of dark energy caught Sylfae by surprise, she didn't expect Sleif do anything that drastic. Maybe spar a bit before actually pulling out some actual abilities, but not go straight into blasting at each other with energy bolts.

But whatever, his choice.

Sylfae responded with a quick Reflect move, stabbing her Antiblade in the ground and creating a glowing orb around her body. It took the brunt of the explosion, reflecting the dark surge in a wave of pure raw energy around her.

Dispelling it, she held up her blade in front of her, and then leaped forward towards Sleif in an improvised Sonic Dash ability. She compressed the air beneath her feet, and when it exploded outwards, it forced her towards Sleif at high speeds, stabbing towards him with her blade.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick wandered about the streets of the now barren streets of Manhattan. The Messer Ultimatum's tip dragged along the concrete behind him as he staggered his way towards the Statue's location. How the boy managed to stand after a battle like that is unknown to others, even to himself but it was better than being deceased. Everything on his mind seemed to have drifted off into the back of his head. Tenshi, Sylfae, and the others; the thoughts that involved them were just gone now as he was more focused on finding the Keyhole and sealing it once and for all. He grew tired of dealing with these Heartless that roamed around Manhattan as Derick just wanted to get out of here already.

"Need a lift?" asked a rather familiar voice. It was almost as if it belonged to. . .

"Ryman!" Derick exclaimed as he tried to approach the man who had saved him earlier but decided that wouldn't be a smart idea. Instead, the Commander confronted him while a combat vehicle was parked behind him.

"Looks like you got yourself in a scrap, huh? If you're still looking for the Keyhole, you won't be able to reach it on foot. The Statue of Liberty lies in the ocean." explained Ryman as he pointed over to the ocean that was far off in the distance. There, with it's green layer decaying, was the Statue with its torch emitting a small glow. "I'll take you there. There should be a boat at the port once we get there. C'mon, let me help you into the humvee."

And so, after lending a hand, Commander Ryman helped Deick to hop aboard the vehicle before taking the driver's seat. From there, they drove off towards the direction of the Statue which only took about a good twenty-five minutes to arrive at the port. The two exited the vehicle as Ryman helped Derick to walk and board the motorized boat. The trip ahead of them didn't seem to be an easy one. Sure, everything appeared to go smoothly but danger was expected within the Statue itself.

"I'll provide you cover once we arrive." said Ryman which broke the silence between the two. "I appreciate what you tried to do, Derick but please, next time don't run off like you did back there."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Still keeping the tip of his black blade in the ground, Sleif raised his keyblade to defend as he watched Sylfae use a modified Sonic Dash attack and was speeding towards him and stabbing with her blade.
Normally, people would react by raising their guard to stop the force of the attack, but Sleif was counting on it.

With his keyblade raised, Sleif waited until Sylfae stabbed forwards with her blade, by which then he pushed forwards with his own.
The combined force of the blades, was more then enough to propel Sleif backwards, dragging his black blade further along the ground, and then into the air.

As he was in the air, Sleif noticed the many trenches made from his blade, all full to the brim with ever flowing darkness.
Raising his keyblade, Sleif started by launching a barrage of stronger energy waves. As he did this, he also raised his other sword, causing another wide explosion of darkness from all the trenches in the area.

Akans

「moriya」
The explosions caught Sylfae by surprise, but she quickly recovered. There was no time to dodge through all those explosions around her - she would be blown to pieces before she could - but there was time for something else...

Sylfae held up her Antiblade. This would be risky... but hopefully it would work. It worked with Heartless, after all. What difference was there between Heartless and dark energy?
She spun the blade, and rotated it around her body, sweeping up the dark energy explosion around her until her arms were a blur. Her Antiblade greedily sucked up all the energy until it dissipated, leaving huge crator around her.
Sylfae was burned here and there, but now radiated with new power. Shadow power, though. It was dangerous to stay in this form for long, but that didn't matter. It was time to take down Sleif.

Before Sleif could land, Sylfae dug her heels into the ground and blasted into the air, straight at Sleif, attacking with a simple side-cut. As she passed, explosions of leaked dark energy followed, as if she were dropping bombs as she flew. Tendrils of darkness followed her, viciously attacking anything in their way - which, in this case, was Sleif.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco tried to take in all that Sylfae had said before she walked out of the building. Draco wasn't sure what to make of it, like Sylfae trying to kill him before and now acting like nothing was wrong between them now. "Screw this, if this means I get a chance to seal the keyhole and get home, I'm willing to take it" Draco said as he got up, his wounds still stingin from the battle before.

He cut a hole in the back of the building and made his way round the back of the statue. He was able to locate the emergency exit, he tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. Draco was getting annoyed and then tried to kick the door in, but still no avail.

Draco was really ticked off now and pulled out his shotgun before blowing the door off it's hinges. "When at first you don't succeed, blow it open with a shotgun" Draco said with a slight chuckle. He walked in the door and saw that the inside seemed to reek with darkness, drawing his keyblade, he proceeded inside with his blade at the ready.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
She had listened and gotten away from Maleficent an hour ago; she was still in her outfit for training. Tenshi felt something tugging at her heart; almost as if there was something she was suppose to know. Looking at the space in front of her when to her surprise some voices began bickering. Closing her eyes to make out what they were saying, Tenshi listened as a voice, a young woman's hissed, "Let me go! I can't believe you'd do this; you promised that you would do nothing like this!"

"Silence," the deep, muscular voice growled.

Her eyes snapped open at the smack, she broke into a fast sprint, desperately wanting to find out what was going on. She turned a corner to see a panel on the wall. Tenshi continued to dash turned the panel, when she stood in front of her the same voice spoke behind her, "I suggest you, young lady, leave this place at once!"

Turning she saw a figure in a brown cloak, curiosity shone in her eyes. Tenshi didn't know why but a strange, dark feeling swept through her. I can't trust this man, there's something about him. she thought. Determined not to show her fear to this man, Tenshi listened as he spoke, "You are one of them; that is why you can use the keyblade. Yet, there is something more to you, Tenshi Tamashii; you are one of the ones to open the door."

"The door? What are you talking about!"

To her annoyance the man disappeared. Groaning inwardly, she stared at the panel and spoke softly, "I wonder what he meant by "You are one of the ones to open the door." Is there something that I have to do? If so, what is this task?"

Sighing, she leaned against the wall. Surprise crossing her face she jumped away and spun around to see a portal there. Looking around she shook her head annoyed by these crazy things. Sprinting down a corridor she thought of her friends, wondering how they were doing. I hope they're all okay, she railed silently.

~---------~

OOC: Hey, it's something. And for the ones in Melodies and Lost War; it's going to start back up soon, so if one of you three want to be the ones to get it going again fine. And I know Akans, you're waiting for me to post on Melodies. *scurries off to finish post for mentioned RP* Please forgive for how long it took me to post, and how short the post is. I've been having some problems if writer's block lately.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Here," Ryman said out of the blue, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a vile containing a liquid of some sort. "Take it." he told Derick who obtained the vile from the commander, cocking an eyebrow while examining it. Ryman simply rolled his eyes and chuckled, telling the boy to drink it rather than stare at it wondering what the liquid was. "It'll heal your wounds." he ended up saying finally.

"Oh. Erm. . . I knew that." Derick said with a nervous chuckle, drinking the tasteless liquid and felt its effects working within an instant. In no time, it looked as if he didn't even engage in a battle at all. "Thanks. . ." he said faintly and barely even smirked at the commander, now keeping his head bowed at the moment.

Several minutes later the two had finally docked at the small island where the Statue of Liberty stood, hopping off of the boat and approached its entrance. The two rushed into the bottom floor of the statue, Derick charging with his Keyblade resting on his shoulder while Commander Ryman charged in with his rifle in hand.

"Looks like we got company." said Ryman as a batch of Neo-Shadows began to rise up in front of the entrance in an attempt to prevent the two from entering and sealing the Keyhole. "Ready?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back