• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks Zephyr!

I don't know.. doesn't the Keyblade on the 2.5 artwork have a red hilt? This could be a colouring error. Plus, it's concept art, I wouldn't look much into it.

Soft

Kinda odd they didn't show Lea's keyblade concept art yet. We don't know how the keychain looks like, are they doing that in purpose?

Regarding Isa, irregardless if an intended change or not, I wonder why from all the possible ways, do it in that book. Is the director trying to hint Isa got norted shortly after BBS events? I have no right to say this as I'm no expert in eagle eying but according some character in the games, Radiant Garden was gone 9 years ago. That makes the time between Ansem picked Xehanort and the six apprentices becoming nobodies and heartless was merely one year. Could be Isa and Lea perished as well shortly after them? We know now both of them lost their hearts in the same laboratory as the others, and as that lab disappeared among the world to become Hollow Bastian, wouldn't make such sense if was after that. Of course the details how Isa became norted and even how got that mysterious rage-meter scar remain an enigma, but putting together the little pieces, I would really say Lea and Isa became Axel and Saix as teenagers. Plus somewhere confirmed they joined the organization in the same day, so they perished together almost at the same time.

Antar

Awards
If you take a look at Master Eraqus, you can see they haven't designed his keyblade yet at that point. The "ghost" outline of the keyblade barely resembles his Master Keeper. I don't know why i found that interesting. Again, thank you for the scans, Zephyr!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thanks Zephyr!

I don't know.. doesn't the Keyblade on the 2.5 artwork have a red hilt? This could be a colouring error. Plus, it's concept art, I wouldn't look much into it.

Yep, the handles on both Kingdom Keys are red, for some reason. It's like that on the boxart too. Not sure why. Just a random error on Nomura's part, I guess. He made an error like that in the Re:CoM artwork with Riku too.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow these are amazing! Thank you so much Zephyr! Those sketches of Eraqus, Ansem the Wise, and Xemnas are fantastic. :biggrin:

I have a few questions on a few of the scans though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow these are amazing! Thank you so much Zephyr! Those sketches of Eraqus, Ansem the Wise, and Xemnas are fantastic. :biggrin:

I have a few questions on a few of the scans though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

1.) Those Keyblades were already in the vanilla version of BBS. That's Ultima Weapon (A Mirage Arena reward for completion), Sweet Stack (For completion of Ice Cream creations), and Darkgnaw (obtained from Mirage Arena in Terra's story).

2.) That's the the Keyblade when Sora and Riku performs the reality shift in The World That Never Was.

3.) I think that's more of a personal aesthetic choice Nomura made lol.

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Kinda odd they didn't show Lea's keyblade concept art yet. We don't know how the keychain looks like, are they doing that in purpose?

Regarding Isa, irregardless if an intended change or not, I wonder why from all the possible ways, do it in that book. Is the director trying to hint Isa got norted shortly after BBS events? I have no right to say this as I'm no expert in eagle eying but according some character in the games, Radiant Garden was gone 9 years ago. That makes the time between Ansem picked Xehanort and the six apprentices becoming nobodies and heartless was merely one year. Could be Isa and Lea perished as well shortly after them? We know now both of them lost their hearts in the same laboratory as the others, and as that lab disappeared among the world to become Hollow Bastian, wouldn't make such sense if was after that. Of course the details how Isa became norted and even how got that mysterious rage-meter scar remain an enigma, but putting together the little pieces, I would really say Lea and Isa became Axel and Saix as teenagers. Plus somewhere confirmed they joined the organization in the same day, so they perished together almost at the same time.

Good questions. Well I'm sure we'll get art for it eventually. 358/2 days came out 5 years ago and this is the first time we've seen concept art of Xion's boss form. As for Isa it's a bit too early to tell, but I'm going to say yes he is trying to tell us somthing.

Sdog

Awards
I apologize if this has been discussed already. Does anyone know if this will be having an English release?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
This one has the best chance due to not being a strategy guide, but it's still extremely unlikely to leave Japan.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Thanks, Zephyr! These scans look amazing!

Can someone clarify for me if Zack always had the scar in his Birth by Sleep design or was it just in the concept art (I know he gained the scar halfway through Crisis Core)?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks, Zephyr! These scans look amazing!

Can someone clarify for me if Zack always had the scar in his Birth by Sleep design or was it just in the concept art (I know he gained the scar halfway through Crisis Core)?

Concept art only.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
1.) Those Keyblades were already in the vanilla version of BBS. That's Ultima Weapon (A Mirage Arena reward for completion), Sweet Stack (For completion of Ice Cream creations), and Darkgnaw (obtained from Mirage Arena in Terra's story).

2.) That's the the Keyblade when Sora and Riku performs the reality shift in The World That Never Was.

3.) I think that's more of a personal aesthetic choice Nomura made lol.

1.) Well that explains why I didn't know them. I never got very far into the Mirage Arena or completed the Ice Cream creations. :p
2.) Now I remember it. I knew I recognized it.
3.) It's an odd choice. :confused:

Thanks for the answers!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr has uploaded the last of the scans artwork + keywords for us! OP has been updated.

I like that Kairi's good luck charm almost had a belt on it~

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Thank you so much for the new scans, especially the keywords section. But would it be too much to ask to get a better view on the Dark Hide Heartless (from the BBSFM Secret Episode)?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thank you so much for the new scans, especially the keywords section. But would it be too much to ask to get a better view on the Dark Hide Heartless (from the BBSFM Secret Episode)?

Hey ShardofTruth, sure I'll scan that page right now. I'll let you know when I'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back