• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you need anything else, just say so :D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I just scanned this today, after finally getting my hands on the Weekly Famitsu issue:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

We really need another full-blown artbook by now, even though the Memorial Ultimania seems to be really nice in this department.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I just scanned this today, after finally getting my hands on the Weekly Famitsu issue:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

We really need another full-blown artbook by now, even though the Memorial Ultimania seems to be really nice in this department.

Yeah I agree. I was surprised that some artworks weren't present in the Memorial Ultimania like the promotional artwork for Days, the Alice stained glass, beta Moomba Sora, and etc. Ohh that looks wonderful.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Yeah I agree. I was surprised that some artworks weren't present in the Memorial Ultimania like the promotional artwork for Days, the Alice stained glass, beta Moomba Sora, and etc.
I really wished there was something like this in the Visual Arts Collection from the 1.5+2.5 Collector's Edition but it's just keyart after keyart.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Say, does anyone know the English name of the Keyblade displayed on the Dream Drop Distance section of the Kyeblade artwork? It's the one on the left of Young Xehanort's Keyblade (the one with a light side and a dark side).

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Say, does anyone know the English name of the Keyblade displayed on the Dream Drop Distance section of the Kyeblade artwork? It's the one on the left of Young Xehanort's Keyblade (the one with a light side and a dark side).
You mean the Mirage Split/Nightmare's End Reality Shift Keyblades? Sadly they weren't really named (neither here nor in the DDD Ultimania), the big one is just referred to as Combined/Union/Alliance Keyblade (合体キーブレード).

Shogo-Kun

Awards
You mean the Mirage Split/Nightmare's End Reality Shift Keyblades? Sadly they weren't really named (neither here nor in the DDD Ultimania), the big one is just referred to as Combined/Union/Alliance Keyblade (合体キーブレード).
Yep, those are the ones. That sucks that they weren't named. Oh well, guess I'll have to get creative when I use them for a KH fanfic.

Which by the way, this Ultimania is like a gold mine for fanfiction fodder!

kreezy64

Awards
Two questions I can think of right now.
1) was Lea's keyblade named in the little blurb it gave showing it?
2) are there any translations in the works on this book?

People are always quoting from other ultimanias and I didnt know if there was some place where they were all fully translated and this one is yet to be

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

People are always quoting from other ultimanias and I didnt know if there was some place where they were all fully translated and this one is yet to be

1.) Unfortunately it wasn't. It's just simply referred to as Lea's Keyblade. It says:

Lea's Keyblade
"In the ending, Lea acquires a Keyblade. The designs of Bond of Flame and Rascal Flame are combined."

2.) Currently I'm a little busy with school and other related work but I do intend to translate them soon.

kreezy64

Awards
1.) Unfortunately it wasn't. It's just simply referred to as Lea's Keyblade. It says:

Lea's Keyblade
"In the ending, Lea acquires a Keyblade. The designs of Bond of Flame and Rascal Flame are combined."

2.) Currently I'm a little busy with school and other related work but I do intend to translate them soon.

Hey you take your time, I think at the rate this series is going, we've all developed some intense form of patience

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The other Ultimanias included interviews with the development team. This one, however, is just a compilation of images and information about the story and characters from the past 12 years.

kreezy64

Awards
The other Ultimanias included interviews with the development team. This one, however, is just a compilation of images and information about the story and characters over the past 12 years.

ahhh okay, that is good to know, thanks

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Just a random something I noticed.

I bought a second one of the Series Ultimanias because my first one got a bit scuffed up. And as I was looking through the new one that just came today, I noticed something. In the first one I had, Braig had the common "Blaig" mistranlastion error but in the one I just got, they corrected it to "Braig". Cool they actually caught that and published new ones with correct spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back