• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

In What Form should Re:Coded be presented on?

• PSP (Bundled with BbS)

Votes: 78 70.9%
  • DS

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • iPhone/iTouch App

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Downloadable Episodes (PSN,XBL,etc.)

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Guys when he said he thinks it will be on a mobile platform that means next to nothing. As he is a voice actor who shows up and leaves so virtually, no offence, but his opinion means absolutely nothing to me when it comes to kingdom hearts and what platform it will be on the only thing he knows more about than us is what Jiminomy Cricket is going to say.

And personally I would like to see it on the DS or in a PSP bundle

Apollo

Silver Member
I think either PSP or DS for the sake of the controls. I would hate the controls if it was on the itouch or iphone.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's been stated it wont be for either HD Console, the Wii, or the iPhone. It could be for a downloadable service like PSN, or DS/PSP. Perhaps new hardware as well.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Megaton if Nomura gets on stage at Nintendo conference and announces a KH game for the 3DS.

3DS apparently, as IGN claims, is extremely powerful, and I'd be interested in seeing a KH game for that platform, if not for the current-gen consoles :(

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Digital download on PSN to be compatible with PS3/PSP would be nice. In the vein of Crystal Defenders.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Megaton if Nomura gets on stage at Nintendo conference and announces a KH game for the 3DS.

3DS apparently, as IGN claims, is extremely powerful, and I'd be interested in seeing a KH game for that platform, if not for the current-gen consoles :(

that would be awesome, nomura doesn't seem to want to make more KH for the consoles, at least thats how it seems

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd rather not have to buy every console in the world, thanks.
Anyways, Re:coded should be on the PSP or the DS, two things I already own because of KH.

denizenofevil

I think it should be on a current generation console at the very least. I think many of us KH fans are sick and tired of having to go out and buy a new console just to figure out parts of the story. Prior to seeing KH on my uncle's PS2, the only console I owned was a Super Nintendo. I had to buy a PS2, a gameboy advance, a DS, and now a PSP and my uncle is getting a PS3 that I'll be going over to his house to use. I think all of the games should stay on a Sony platform just for convenience and consistency. My preference for Coded and all future handheld KH games is the PSP.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the game is like a few hours long its not enough or worth it to be put on a console like that. maby to ds though

siegleeagle

the game is like a few hours long its not enough or worth it to be put on a console like that. maby to ds though

I just now thought about the length of the game, I can see it coming bundled in with BBS but still on a separate disk because nomura said that the disk for BBS is almost completely full. Or as one whole download for all episodes over various networks. This way you get the whole game without having to buy and download every episode separately. However, if the RE stands for something, then it could have updated character models into 3d, additional content, and extended scenes making the game longer and effectively larger in terms of data size . Also, if episodes are still used, the episodes could be connected into one whole that lets you play the first episode and after you beat the first you unlock the second and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back