• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He smiled at them both as he stood up and dusted himself off. "Thanks..." He then looked around as he muttered something to himself and still felt the rain..and the darkness inside of him. he headed for the second district quietly..

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She looked up towards Jin, blinking lightly. "I do..? That's abit weird, because I think I've seen you somewhere before too." Reina told him, her gaze soon falling on Zexion who was going off towards the second district. 'Hmm..' the girl thought, her mind wandering to the conclusion that something just wasn't right. Her attention was soon brought to Rage, knowing that he also had some wounds on him. She had another potion in her hand as she handed it to him. "Thanks for your help." And without another word she heads towards the second district, seeing as she was going there earlier anyway before the Heartless had appeared.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
-she made her way towards the second district as she held her arm, still bleeding through her fingers. Slowly she left a small trail of blood dots as she looked around seeing the heartless gather. She gathered up some magic ans she healed her wound for now as she took out her Midori and she turned to look to see where the heartless are-

Lord of Chaos

He growled as he also saw more. He stopped as he looked around. "Will they not go away! Dammit!" He screamed as he held up his left hand, the Dark Keyblade forming into it as black lightning struck around him. His eyes were dark, pitiless... souless.... he looked at the heartless as he held out his right hand, and said in a voice that would even chill Satan himself. "...Thundaga.."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
-she just dodged the lighting-

"HEY watch it!"

-she took out her other blade as she sent them flying hitting the other heartless killing them as her blades returned back to her and she looked at her arm as she moved wrong and she reopened the wound. She ran off trying not to let the other guy see.-

Lord of Chaos

He smelt her blood though, even though he did not see it. Smelling was a great sense of his... why he did not know. He finished off this group of heartless as he nodded to the others. "Hurry to the hotel.. I will go after her." He ran after the girl, still smelling her blood, as he leapt in front of her. "Why are you trying to hide your wounds? You should let someone heal them, or heal them yourself! You are supposed to help us anyways..."

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina nodded towards Zexion's words, heading off to the second district. She ignored the heartless and pushed through the gates that lead to the area where the hotel sat. An annoyed sigh came from her soon after as she entered the district, finding that the place was littered with shadow heartless and other types of the dark creatures. "Can't a girl get a break?" she mumbles, her wing spreading out into the air behind her. Levitation had occured as the wing just idly flapped, the girl's feet coming off the ground before she became high enough in the sky to evade the clusters of ground based heartless.

Rage

Rage sighed and put the potion in his pocket, Rage was never one to use potions or any type of magic unless absolutely needed. As Rage put the potion in the pocket of his Coat he felt the amulet still glowing with the same fire red. Rage brought his hand out and opened his fingers reveling the amulet

Rage -"what the...."

Rage then felt a strange feeling come over him, and his eyes quickly focused upon the amulet, growing deeper and blanker. Rage soon found himself within a different state of mind. He was in an overview of Destiny Island. The place was in flames, cackling and waving the fire devoured the Islands. He then seen a dark pair of eyes glare through the flames. With a sudden flicker the image of the burning was gone, and Rage found himself in another state. He noticed a man with a dark cloak, talking to himself it appeared, but Rage then noticed something behind him, and army of heartless. As Rage struggled to look closer in his overview of the place, he noticed a similar look to the man's face in the cloak.

Rage then heard some faint words. Coming to his senses Rage noticed the amount of Heartless that had begun to appear again. A shadow slowly rose from the ground causing the water puddle to split and wave into sections. Rage's looked down to see that the Amulet had stopped glowing, and slipping it back into his pocket Rage noticed that he had no weapons. He looked around quickly, his eyes darting in every direction until he noticed his Katanas laying near each other next to the shop wall witch had been layer in Rubble. Rage pushed off his feet quickly darting as fast as he could, He glanced back quickly to notice that the others were already heading towards the second district. Rage quickly grabbed his 2 Katanas and slid on his right leg, pushing himself in the other direction. The road was now covered with the heartless and there was no way to get through. Rage looked to his right noticing the wall along the gate into the second district. Rage quickly ran towards the wall and thrusted himself up the wall until reaching the top. Rage ran the length of the wall, slicing whatever heartless managed to scale the wall. Finally Rage reached along side of Zexion and jumped down beside him. Zexion was helping the girl.

Rage -"hurry...I'll cover you"

Rage thrusted and sliced at whatever heartless managed to get near them and swiped them down. A cloud of black covered the sky as the heartless did a counterattack, throwing themselves upon Rage. Rage pulled his arms up throwing the heartless off and countered with whatever dodges and slices he could do.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
ooc: Wow rage I underestimated you, forgive me. Your rpg skills are very good

-she pushed him away with her better arm as she continued to walk away her hair still wet and the rain stopping to a drizzle.-

"I only helped because you guys were going to get killed. Besides you don't need to worry about me..."

-she kept walking keeping her eyes locked onto the ground. She moved her hair back with her good arm and she continued to hold the bleeding one. She made her way to the second district hotel as she went to the "Red Room" and she took off her jacket. She sat it down onto one of the chairs and she sat down on the bed looking at her wound. She barely had enough magic to heal herself and she didnt want to go back to the first district to get an elixer. Her health was going down slowly but she knew she would be better, she could just go to the wizard in the secret part of the town.-

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She found an open window and immediatly flew inside of it, turning around and closing it with a tight snap and using one of the locks to makes sure that nothing would be able to follow her.. easily. Reina huffs lightly, annoyed by the fact the heartless were absolutly everywhere; if they didn't find a way to keep them at bay then there would be a problem.

'Keyhole...' a voice simliar to the one before rang her mind, but something was different about it; as if it were more trusting than the last.

'What?' she calls out to her mind. When she recieves no answer, she shrugs gently and frowns. Obviously the voice had limited speech, she wasn't going to push it. Turning her attention to the nearest door, which happened to be the Green Room; she grabs the doorknob and quickly enters. 'Maybe I can get some rest...'

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
-She lays down as she jurks right back up and she moves towards each of her doors and she locks them all. She then shuts off the light and she lays down on the bed. She slowly drifts off to sleep as the images of a town at sunset. The towns roofs were nothing compared to the clock tower that they had, the sun glazed over everything. The cobblestone streets were soft and easy to walk upon. There were street lights and flower pots everywhere. People were slowly retireing to their homes after a long day of busy bustling and street shopping. Suddenly just as night fell, shadows came crawing out as they attacked the towns houses; the clock tower sprang 12:00 as she jurked up from her nightmare.-

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"allow me to ned these heatless. DARKNESS OF OBLIVION!!!" He through his hands to the ground and a circle appeared under everyone absorbing the visable heartless into the dark and bleak obyss. He then took his hands off the ground and the obyss was socked back into his hands but not all were goon and at a cost. He could not stand up well so he verticley slashed one and holding his chest he went into the house Reina went into and then colapsed."Damn! I should... not.... have.. done.... that..." His eyes then shut and his breathing went down.

Rage

OOC: thx oblivion, i appreciate it a lot. especially coming from a great Rper. Although i could improve on my spelling a LOT lol.

As The heartless began to clear out Rage let out a small sigh of relief and fell to one knee. Soon after he noticed that the damage had already been done. He looked around to see the walls leading to the first district completely laid out and in rubble. The lights over the street were slowly flickering and surging with every last ounce of energy they could gain. The town had grown silent and still. Rage then rememberd the One Winged girl and the Twin Blade girl and quickly rose to his feet and turned around towards the church wich layed in the farside of the second district. Rage was surpised to see that the place was untouched, and still glimmered with life unlike the rest of Traverse town.

Slowly picking up his Right Katana, Rage glared into the blade as it shimmered a reflection of his fae back at him. Rage seen something in himself that he hadnt seen before, a depletion of confusion. And despite the just recent happenings, Rage felt a weird amount of calmness.

Rage Whispering- "i know now what i need to do..."

Rage had found a new confidence in himself, not a confidence in fighting. But that in his future making and decisions. Rage knew he needed to head towards Destiny Islands, to return to his home land. Rage's reflection then slowly disappeared as the blade fogged up with the dew of the morning air. Rage looked up to the sky to see a deep purple, the sky was slowly clearing and the moon could be seen setting behind the walls that still stood of Traverse town. Morning was coming.

Rage sheathed his Katanas as he made way for the church. Coming to the the steps, Rage glared back at the torn traverse town.

Lord of Chaos

He growled slightly at Rage. "I am trying...." he turned his head back towards the girl." She will not allow me to..." He watched as she walked off, and he almost said something, almost, but stopped himself short as he put his hand down and went quiet. Why did she not want their help? It puzzled him in a way... almost perplexed him. He turned as a heartless lept at him, and sliced it in half.

As he made his way towards the Hotel, he noticed that Jin character doing an odd spell... must have been custom.... and suddenly a good portion of the heartless were gone. He smiled slightly with appreciation as he followed him back to the hotel. Before he went in though, he noticed that the girl from before went to a different place, and Rage, he was headed for the church. Better to stay with Reina though.. she was more like him, maybe had some clues as to why he had the blade he did. He closed the door behind him as he went and suck into a chair in the hotel. He looked to Reina and Jin. "Rage went to the Church, that mysterious girl went to some other place, I think it is called the 'Red Room'."

Rage

As Rage entered the church, the sound of the squeaking doors opneing could be heard. As Rage slowly entered the holy place he noticed the stained glass windows casting a colored shadow upon the floor in the middle of the main pue isle. Reaching the front of the church, Rage found himself a seat on the front pue and took off his long light brown coat and layed it next to him as he set down. Rage's Katanas strapped around his back were now in full view, as well as his scars cast down upon his arms. As Rage sit down he lowered his upper body over his knees and leaned forward. This was always a calm place for Rage, and he often visited it when he was led astray or needed comfort.

As Rage sit there he slowly pulled out the amulet. It's shape was a weird shape, many say it was in the shape of a paupu fruit, but Rage had never seen one. Rage curled the Amulet in his hand as the image he seen before rushed into his head, he once again seen the dark cloaked man, and as he turned around Rage noticed his lower face.

Rage -"who could that of been. "

then something striking was exposed, a glimmer of silverish blue hair hanging down near his eye could be seen, and Rage quickly remembered the cloaked warrior who had fought beside him just hours ago.

Rage -"it couldnt be....he was...young"

Rage closed his fist and put the amulet back in his coat.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: I hate to spam, but I would like to point out this affect of my character that I did not really purposefully create:

Anakin Skywalker-- Darth Vader

Zexion-- evil Zexion organization member

I just think it's really cool.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[OOC- Heh. ]

"Oh. They should have tried to stay with in a group, it'd be easier to stay alive." Was Reina's response to the boy that was so much like her, yet somehow different. Her opinion on him had changed reciently, from the hero into that one mysterious figure in all the fairy tale books her 'parents' had given her. Reina let her attention drift from Zexion to Jin, a worried expression now forming on her face.

She walks over to him, crouching down and extending her hand out to the collasped man. A strange glow came from her palm as it began to turn blue and expand on Jin's body, spreading through-out him and healing most of his wounds; scratches and small bruises only left. "You shouldn't be so reckless next time." She told him. "Conserve your energy so you won't end up like this again."

'Pests...'

'You shouldn't concern yourself with vermin.'

'That voice again.. the darker one.' The winged girl thought to herself, frowning lightly.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
ooc: Im a great rpg'r?! No...im not ^^;

-she moved her hair as her health was a little bit higher as she turned to her arm and healed herself as she got up and she turned on the light and went over to the water bin and she washed her face and she got her jacket and unlocked the door to the blaconey and she jumped off walking towards the wizards house.-

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Fate has chosen me.

Name: Ash
Weapon: Light Keyblade
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/phoenixreborn789/theguy.jpg
Home World: unknown
Bio:
Very little is known about the young man called Ash. He was found, with amnesia, on the side of a riverbank at the age of 4 by a man named Crockett. For the next decade, Crockett raised Ash like a son, schooling him as well as teaching him the art of swordplay. While it seemed rather odd to teach a child how to fight, the old man had somehow foreseen that knowing how to fight would be instrumental in Ash’s adult life. Ash quickly developed into a capable swordsman, and at the age of 12, after much hard work and dedication, he finally managed to defeat his instructor.

When Ash was 14, a horrible tragedy occurred. One dark and starless night, the small village which Ash and the elder Crockett lived in was suddenly attacked by mysterious black creatures. Crockett called them the "Heartless." The old man fought bravely, but his weapons did very little damage to the creatures, and soon he was murdered by them. Before he died, however, Crockett blessed Ash and threw him a small keychain with a mouse head on the end.

"Summon the light from inside, and you will receive the power to defeat the Heartless," Crockett said with his last words.

Ash took the keychain in his right hand, squeezed it, and prayed for light. Then suddenly, a great flash of light illuminated the area, and in his hand appeared a new weapon: the Keyblade of Light. Wielding the Keyblade with unknown potential, Ash vanquished the Heartless in the village, only to learn that he was the only survivor. Traveling his world alone, he eventually came upon a strange ship made up of differently colored blocks. After fiddling around with the controls for a bit, he eventually learned how to start the ship and for the past few years has traveled all across the galaxy, destroying Heartless in a never-ending quest of revenge…

Story's Beginning

Ash sat in his room at the Traverse Town Hotel, quietly thinking to himself. He had just arrived at the world, but he had a strange feeling that something very odd was happening in the small town. With a deep sigh he pushed up his toboggan and grabbed the handle of his sword, the Kingdom Keyblade.

The Kingdom Key was a strange yet very interesting weapon. Its blade was definitely shaped like a key, and it was a dull grey color. The handle was golden and was rather easy to twirl and spin around. Ash examined the sword for the millionth time in three years; no matter how many times he stared at it, its simple design marveled him. He guessed that it was simply because such a pathetic looking weapon could defeat the Heartless so easily.

By now Ash was starting to get bored, so he summoned the Keyblade away, stuck the Keychain on his belt, and walked out the door. He made his way through the hall, exited the hotel, and took a deep breath of the cold outside air. It was rather nice outside, and he could only hope that something, anything, would happen...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back