• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
(Blah. I hope this goes better than my other roleplays.)

This RP takes place 10 years before Sora had locked the final door to Kingdom Hearts and sealed off all the worlds (so obviously, you can't be him; unless somehow the characters pop up on Destiny Islands but then Sora would be like.. a baby. XD) Many of the worlds have been taken by the Darkness and most inhabitants have given up hope. A strange occurance happened during that time, the skies in Hollow Bastion grow cold and a crimson miasma flows from the gates. Cast away, a light soars off into the skies in top speed, the figure inside of it landing somewhere rather far. (Aka: Traverse Town) Now 2 years after that, the heartless have been sweeping away even more worlds as if searching for something. Their attempts to swallow hearts have doubled over, thier power growing eerily fast.

A force of light has thwarted (i like that word for some reason, can you say that 10x fast? XD) the darkness, appearing almost out of now-where. They wield the Keyblades of Light, Twilight, and Darkness. Though the ones which hold the weapons of Twilight and Darkness seem less to be trusted by the world's inhabitants. Their mission is to find a way to seal the doors off, but also protect whatever the heartless want to find; and it doesn't seem to be just hearts.

---------------

Rules:
No Godmoding.
No Killing other characters. (Without thier permission.)
Post at least once a day to let me know you're alive!
Put "Fate has chosen me" in before you post your template.
Have fun!

We all start out in Traverse Town!
--------------

Template
Name:
Alignment:
Appearance: (Typed up or Link)
Home World:
Bio: (This is optional, but preferred.)

Rage

Fate has Chosen Me

Name: Rage Kuraine
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance:
ragesprite30it.jpg

Home World: Destiny Island

Bio: Rage was born on Destiny Island. The inhabitants of Destiny Island were unaware of what was going on around them on other worlds, that was until they had a strange visitor. An old man drapped in a dark cloak. He nevr claimed how he got there but was always full of stories of how a new evil had erupted and was faltering the worlds into chaos. Few of Destiny Islands Inhabitants believed him, but the ones who did were high and class and actually knew what was going on. The old man then showed them a way to get from world to world, a special power he possesed.

This is how Rage's complete family got seperated, and the inhabitans of Destiny Island Splintered into many different worlds, taking up there culture and learning of the new evil. Rage and his Father, Kurn, moved to the world of Traverse town. When the new evil started to erupt there Kurn travelled back to Destiny Island to look for an answer, but never returned. Rage was left without a father or family at the age of 14, and soon learned to adapt himself to the way the world was becomming. He sided with neither side and soon grew cold and bitter.

Rage now looks to venture back to Destiny Island (Rage is Kairi's cousin)

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
The darkenss flows through me veins

Name: Jin Mitsi
weapon: The blade of Gaia and a homemade Katana
alignment: unkown
apperance: it will be my sig soon
Home world: Hollow Bastion
Jin was a regular teen that was in love with his farthers swords. One day Jin was kidnapped and exparamented on and became part hearless. Jin's father was killed by Ansume in cold blood and was given scars. He know looks for revenge.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
*he opens the world doors and slowly walks in wearing an Ansume like cloak with his giant sword on his back. He looks from within the hood at everyone staring at him and mutters somthing under his breath. He then sits under a store roof*

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Reina
Weapon: Twilight Keyblade [ Had awakened with it in Traverse Town. ]
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Dark_Faded_Dreams/piper.jpg
Home World: Currently Unknown
Bio: Only retaining half a heart this young girl seeks answers to her past that she cannot remember, and a home that she cannot return to. Strange at first glance, the wing protruding out of her back was the effect the darkness had put on her. At times she can summon powers that were virtually unknown to her in the past, but there are slim chances that they can go out of control; basically destroying her if they get out of hand too much. Written in Ansems report, #8 to be most specific, Ansem explains that he had done experimentations using the darkness to create artificial heartless with a machine. He used a living sample in one of those experiments, a small human girl; abandoned in the world at birth. She was used as a test subject, yet the light in her child state was too strong for the darkness to completly take over. Ansem had thrown her away like trash after that, displeased with the results and himself for it. Reina was sent off into Traverse town, no memory of Hollow Bastion or Ansem for that matter; he had deliberatly erased her past so she wouldn't find out the power that lies in her. Yet Darkness has a way with people, once seeped into the heart it grows and roots there like a weed; slowly consuming whatever it possesess in it's grip.

----

I'll post when there's more people.

Rage

occ: you have a great storyline and all, if someone well known around here would join it'd be a good RP. Try PMing Call_Me_Canada and see if she'll join or Zexion the Master or something. Also Jin you forgot the quote thing and your bio has a lot of mistakes....sry just had to say that

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Fate has chosen me.

Name: Yumi Sortma'
Weapon: Twin blades (think of Axel's smexy weapons)
Appearance:
light7pr.png

(Just picture her with a ripped black trench coat as well ^^)
Home World: Twilight Town
Bio: She isnt well known and wants to keep it that way. She is a very skilled fighter and keeps mostly to herself. She just wants the world to be safe, weither helping evil or good can tip the balance she doesnt care. Sometimes she wonders if being good or bad may be able to help her find out what happened to her in the past. She doesnt remember how she came to being what she is.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Hm. I guess I'll start. I just noticed that someone could play a younger version of Cid! XD ]

Rain. It was the only thing that didn't happen usually in Traverse Town, but for some reason tonight, it did. The clouds that formed above the world were dark, almost ominating with a strange feeling to them. Most of the people in that town were either asleep or indoors, waiting out the rain. The sound of the water meeting with the cobblestone floor in the first District was the only thing Reina heard. She stood outside, admiring the silence the area had to offer; knowing that when it rained in Traverse Town.. something either really good .. or really bad would happen. She appeared on that world when it was raining, she was slightly younger and one of the inhabitants that owned the Hotel in the 2nd District had taken her in. But now, since most of the people in Traverse Town were gone thanks to the heartless, it's been really tough for the girl.

Turning her attention to the World's exit, she breathed out a sigh. Currently she stood in the rain, soaked to the bone, hair dripping with the sky's 'tears'. Reina's gummi ship was still being repaired from the last time she came home by Cid, whom she had known for the past couple of years. He seemed nice enough and rarely charged her for things after her 'parents' disapeared. In her left hand was a choker, one that used to be around her neck until she had removed it; a single silver key dangled from the black strap as water dripped off the surface.

"How boring."

Rage

As Rage sit near the church in the second district, he felt the faint touch of the rain tumbling down upon him. Rage sighed at the touch as he slouched over his knees. The sound of the rain hitting his leather coat could be heard, and raindrops quickly skirmished off until slipping off of the coat. As Rage sit there he looked up, noticing a glimmer of light focusing down upon him and the tree that stood overhead. The moon was shyly peeking around the clouds, trying to get whatever glimmer it could out.

The rain begin to pick up and the sound of the sky growling could be heard as the night grew stale. Lights started to go off as people went to sleep to dream the storm away. Rage leaned up reaching in his coat pocket and pulling out an amulet, he held it out in front of him as rain quickly covered it, Rage used his thumb to wipe off the water and the amulet glimmered and sparkled.

Rage thinking -"if only you were here.... You’d know what to do"

Rage put the Amulet back in his pocket and leaned back looking up to the sky, this gave Rage a new perspective on the rain, a bolt of lightning drifted across the sky followed by a quick crackle.

Momoko

May I join~?
“Fate has chosen me”

Name: Resha Mistral
Weapon: [if possible,] Keyblade of Light [will awaken it at
TraverseTown
] || If not, then a rapier
Alignment: Light [//] Good
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/3monica6/ribbon.jpg
Home World: Unbeknownst to her.
Bio: An innocent, optimistic, rather klutzy child. She was left with the care of her older brothers as her parents had passed on when she was a mere three year old. Her brothers brought her to
TraverseTown in order to protect her from any harm, but as the heartless constantly emerged, the percentage of hazard had only enlarged. Her brothers persistently protected her, since she was, as they said, “special”. They said that she was their heavenly angel.

Everything about her represents the pureness and naivety of child, which can only be compared to the light.

[ooc:] Short, I know. But please forgive me! My brain is dead! ;___; I'll try prolonging it in a few moments.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jin sensed the blood of the heartless from another coming from Cid's shop. He slowly stood up walking past everone with his Ansem cloak still on and by Cids shop looking at Reina. He's eyes gave her a sharp glar at he said in a deep voice, "You heartless bastards will be sent to hell were you belong!" He slowly got into a stance.

Last edited:

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina stared at him, quirking a eyebrow in confusion as she wondered what he meant. "Heartless..?" she asked, her voice signaling that she obviously didn't know what he was talking about. "Are you talking to me?" In her right hand, a strange weapon appeared; it seemed to be a key but it was also a blade as a precaution. 'Something's weird about him..'

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: I had said awhile back I would NEVER join another Kingdom Hearts rp again.. but do to favors... and the fact that this is an original idea.. I will join... I have my own concept, it deals with Zexion... lol

Fate Has chosen me

Name: Zexion
Weapon: Dark Keyblade
Appearance: Um look at my signature...only a kid version
Home World: Traverse Town
Bio: A young boy who dreams of living a life of adventure, even if in doing so he gets into trouble. A while back though, he received something special... a dark blade of sorts (the keyblade). Ever since, it has interested him deeply, and he slowly grows to like the powers of darkness... even the abilities that come with it.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Zexion looked around Traverse Town. It seemed dead quiet. Reasons unknown, at least to most. However, there were those who actually knew why it was so quiet these days. The heartless, they done it all. They were always the cause of these messes. He wanted to defend his hometown. He had to do it. He slowly pulled his Dark Keyblade from the small coat of his as he started walking calmly out into the town center.

Rage

ooc: thx for joining zexion!

As Rage sit there, his eyes toward the sky, he heard a comotion coming from the 1st district, beyond the gates. Rage leaned forward back into his slouched position and glared over at the gate, trying to hear what was going on, he heard a faint shout

??-"You heartless bastards will be sent to hell were you belong!"

Rage quickly rises to his feet as the rain blows the rain to the right.

Rage -"the heartless are back....again"

Rage begins to walk towards the gate, his coat and hair dripping with drops of water, his eyes deep and empty as he remembers the past attack on Traverse by the heartless. People were taken and never seen again, family's were broken and splintered, and wrst of all, hearts were taken.

As Rage came out of his daze he found himself standing at the gate to the entrance to the 1st district, Rage raised his hand pushing the gate open. As it swung he noticed a girl standing with a mysterious blade in the distance. Rage's vision was slightly blurred by the continous fall of Rain, but it appeared she had a wing.

Lord of Chaos

He slowly had come into the First District noticing it as well. He then noticed Rage over to the side coming from the other door. He stood there, as he looked up in the air, his silver hair soaked and clinging to his skin. He sighed slightly. He watched the other figure corner Reina and watched with almost bemused interest, as his hand rested around the hilt of his keyblade lightly. He twirled it a bit, still standing on top of the building as he watched it all.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jin said," You know what I ment. You have the stench of the heartless on your breath. If I'm right you work for that bastard Ansem. So I'll distroy you before you go insane!" He slowly draws his huge sword.

Lord of Chaos

Not knowing that the girl really concealed a blade, he did the thing he found would be most logical and honorable. He leapt from the building, as he flipped through the air, hoping to get this right and not slip on the wet concrete. He landed in front of the girl, between the psycho bastard with the sword and her. He simply held his hands behind his back, his dark keyblade held in the palm of his left hand with ease. "You are not going to harm her. She is not heartless, and I can smell those dark heartless freaks... she is far from them. She may wreak of them, but it is most likely because she has help fought them. " He turned slightly to her raising an eyebrow, whether she had or not, hoping she would catch his drift. "Isn't that right?"

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Blinking at the boy's sudden appearance she just quietly nodded as a sigh escaped her lips. "Y-yeah." The blade that was in her hand disapeared in a small flash, as if it were never there. Reina hadn't even known the boy's name yet, but somehow she had trusted him. Her opinion on the other man however, wasn't much of a surprise. Being connected to the Darkness and not even knowing it, that would definetly bring up problems. The wing that Rage had spotted in the distance, the very one that protruded from her back now becomes transparent. But if one were to look very carefully, then you see the drops of rain making contact with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back