• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Rage stood still for sometime as the others fought the heartless. Rage flciked his wrist causing the Katana to fling around his wrist in a circle motion.

Rage -"Enough talk....now something i'm actually good at"

Rage pushed himself off with one foot as a Shadow appeared underneath him. Quikcly countering Rage swung diagnoly with his left hand, and he quikcly dissapeared. Rage then noitced Zexion's words echo through his ears. Looking up and beyond the hords of shadows that paved the street. Rage noticed one heartless....one he had never seen before. Rage then quikcly glared back at Zexion and said 2 simple words.

Rage -"that one..."

Rage was hoping he would catch his dirft and then took off towards it. His Katanas were stretched out beside him and he sliced and diced while running full speed toward the uknown heartless. With each swing and each step Rage made a bigger indention in there lines until finally reaching the uknown heartless.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: jin man, I think the keyblades are already taken... so therefore a fourth cannot exist in this rp... she only said three.. sorry just enforcing rules. I am not sure though...

IC:

He nodded as he saw and sensed it as well. He suddenly started running, as he leapt ontop of a building awning and ran along it besides Rage and flipped, landing on the other side of it. He spun his keyblade as he looked at the odd one. "Never seen this kind before.. have you?" He took it he did not but asked him anyways.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[I guess we can bend the rules abit. One more isn't gonna kill. XD ]

Reina stared up towards the unknown heartless, a small bead of sweat running down her face. The light within the keyblade had almost expanded fully but for some reason it began to change back to it's normal state as fear began to swell up inside the girl. She'd never seen something so strange and the darkness that was emitting off of it was enough to make her sick. 'Where the hell did that thing come from?!'

Rage

OOC: ermm im not sure, that kind of seems a bit like God Playing to me, but ow well.

Rage lowered his Katanas to his side.

Rage -"i've defended this town for some time now.....never have i seen one like this"

The Rain started to come down harder and Rage tightened his grip on his Katanas. He then, as fast as his feet could carry him, lunged at the uknown heartless. The heartless moved to the side Rages right blade went astray. Rage then quikcly countered with a slash from his left blade knocking it against the wall of the shop. Rage now stood in the light and the rain on his long light brown coat glimmered with the light from the light pole. Zexion stepped up beside Rage and they prepared for the final attack on the heartless.

(sry for the small power play there at the end)

Lord of Chaos

OOC: No harm done Rage...and technically it was God Moding, but, only until you said that it was excused.... could have been worse either way... XD...

IC:

Zexion looked at the heartless. He then looked to the girl as he looked at her keyblade. He then looked at his own as he tried to think of something... anything. He then blinked as an idea popped into his head. "Um, girl, concentrate on your blade...but on both powers.... or you can try on one... focus the equivalent of that power within you, and channel it to the blade. It may help. " He did not have much time to get out anything else as he flipped into the air, the odd heartless swatting at him with an... arm, at least what looked like one. As he came down from free fall he cast out his hand again. "Firaga! " Suddenly a huge fireball shot at the beast.... and absorbed within it, as it shot it back at him, and nailed him in the chest, as he yelped slightly and fell to the ground, not landing on his feet.

Things tried going dark...

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Her eyes widened a fraction as she spotted Zexion being taken down by his own attack. Reina looked over to the heartless and stared up at it, the lingering forces in her keyblade began to react to one another as mixed colors of white and black swirled on the metal. The once transparent wing that Rage thought he'd seen earlier comes in full view, the tips of the feathers blackened slightly.

The unknown heartless began to summon some kind of force, it seemed to be able to use magic as well as physical strength. Before it could establish the attack, Reina had rushed it and slammed her keyblade towards it's body. The creature didn't even try to evade the attack, it's form catching the blade easily and began to absorb it. "What the hell..!?" The girl stared in disbelief and panic, her grip on her weapon tightening as she tried to yank it from the heartless' body.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
-She sighed as she knew she would have to fight one time or another. She took out her (axel) looking blades which she called Midori and Hasimitzu. She flipped into the air off of the lamp post and she jumped over trying to help the girl that was stuck.-

"Here give me your arm!"

-she tried to pull her out-

Rage

Rage noticed the frantic situation and noticed that the large beast that stood on 2 feet gathering more and more energy by the second. Rage then quikcly reacted on insticnt and flung himself towards the beast, unable to feel his feet beneath him Rage let out a huge cry and then hurled himself into the air at the monsters face. Rage then pulled his blade in front of him as the rain rushed upon his body in midair. Rage pushed the blade into the monsteres armorish skin, Rage then fell to the ground landing on one knee. As he looked back he noticed the monster hurling one of his "arms" at the blade and knocking it to the ground, Rages Katana made a sharp grinding noise as it slid across the wet cobberstone.

Rage then noticed the girl with the wing being flung over to the side as her Keyblade finally came loose. The other girl also fell to the ground with her, and the beast went into a Rampage, slamming itself into the side of the shop.

Rage -"we've got to stop this thing."

Rage looked down at his final Katana as the rain slowly dripped off of the tip.

Rage -"i may not have a keyblade...but i can still do my best"

Rage raised his Katana back as he slid into a front stance ready to attack again, He then felt something burning on his side, He looked down to see the amulet burning a bright red.

Rage -"what!?.....mothers amulet...."

(ooc: dont wry...its not gonna be a keyblade lol)

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
OCC: meh I'll get rid of the keyblade.

"I thought I told you guys to stay back!!" Jin said lowering his guard but as he did a giant metal arm busted through a wall and grabed him and began squeezing him to death. "Damn it! Argh!!!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"There's only one way to... AHH! Beat this thing" Jin gatherd some power and stabbed the arm jumped at of it's grip and twisted his torso 100o and horazantaly cut the hand in two he. He defused the katana and the Gaia sword then pulled off his cloak and threw the cloak on Reina's keyblade and began to pull while aiming the katana at the creature's head.

Lord of Chaos

Zexion... come to our side... accept the darkness into your heart... welcome it... relish it. Breathe it and live it in... and you shall be the most poweful being ever... you are like us, we will not take your heart.

~ Huh? What? What do you mean? Powers of darkness... being mine...the power I could weild...~

You could do anything with that kind of power, Zexion. You could destroy us then if need be, or control us for that matter. We would be your minions, soldiers, and you a glorious king of the darkness... all you have to do is accept it...

~My friends... I don't want to lose them though... I will NOT be taken over by darkness! I may be the weilder of the dark keyblade but I will NOT lose myself to the likes of you evils!~

With that, Zexion roared out in the dark abyss like room that he was in in his mind, and suddenly came awake, still roaring. He got up as he pulled forth his keyblade again, his eyes flashing black for a moment as he growled. "By the darkness of the heart! I command you back to the depths of from whence you came evil beast! " Suddenly a spiraling black beam of energy shot from his keyblade as it tethered onto the odd shifting heartless, and it roared out. He looked over to Rage and the others. "Attack it! Now now!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Fine. WIND SLASH" Jin smacked his palms to gather then grabbed the sword of Gaia and vertical slash creating a a wave of ravor sharp wind cutting through the creature.

Rage

Rage pushed himself from his front stance as he heard Zexions words. The beast was now at weakness and this was there chance. As rage pushed off with his foot the water under his foot went flying into the air. Rage quickly dodged the mans Wind slash as it devoured the beast leaving a huge glowing mark down the middle.

Rage thinking -"nows the time to finish him..."

Rage looked back at the man with the huge sword and nodded. Rage flung himself towards the beast with his final Katana in hand. The blade whistled through the air as Rage neared the beast head. Rage then borught back his blade in a jab position and thrusted it through the beasts head.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
For additional damage, Reina summons a ball of fire in her left hand. It flares wildly, waiting for a chance to hit the beast nearby.

You kill your own? A voice suddenly spoke in her mind, causing the girl to blink in confusion. She'd heard the voice before but it never spoke in actual words, more like a different language. This was very strange...

The girl momentarily ignored the voice which beckoned her to stand down from the heartless and stop Rage from attacking it. 'I don't understand what's going on.. but I can't listen to that voice, it just seems wrong.' she thinks to herself as the fire was flung toward the unknown beast in the direction where the heartless symbol lied.

Lord of Chaos

He watched as their attacks hit it. He heard it roar out in pain, as slowly the darkness he had summoned to keep it at bay started to slip. He felt the energy within start to die down as he yelled. "I hope that was enough!" He finally let it go as he fell backwards onto his but. He mutered something as he stood up.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
The creature hissed in pain from all the attacks being thrown at it at once, the overbearing damage to it's body far too great for the monster to stabalize. Crashing to the ground it begins to dissolve into the darkness from which it came. The only other heartless that linger there were the shadows, but they didn't seem to pay any mind to Reina or Zexion.

She shifted her gaze over to Zexion, her keyblade in her hand before moving to his side. "You okay..?." she asked, a small rare smile on her lips. It was amusing to her that she was able to work so well with people she had barely known, maybe her opinion on others had changed. Pulling out a small vile of elixer (i think that's how it's spelled XD), she handed it to him. "Here, it'll help whatever injuries you have."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
looks down on Zexion. "Your a strong warrior... curga. He opens his hand and pointed it at Zexion and a light wave went into his body. "Forgive me. Thoughs heartless fallowed me." He opened his gold heartless eye and turned to the hearts the hearless dropped. He began chanting in a diferant language and the hearts were sent back to there masters. " I'm sorry I gave you such a burden." Picked up is cloak and began walking up the steps but then turned to Reina. " I don't know why but you remind me of somone I once knew."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back