• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Got a point there. ^^ ]

----

Reina watched him leave, a pained expression on her face as she looks off to the side. "I understand. But remember Zexion, even if I am no longer your friend; that doesn't mean you'll stop being mine.. no matter what you think or say; I'm with you." She turned the opposite direction from him and faded from view, appearing infront of the Door. "If your heart truly wants the Darkness and to stray from the light.. then let it. I'll still be here, waiting and hoping." She stated, smiling lightly the pain hidden well behind her facade. "Becoming a Guardian doesn't mean I'll be lost, I'll find a way somehow." She paused, her words soon trailing off as she turns to face him again. "Goodbye My Friend."

With that said, her form suddenly disapeared in a bright light which trailed slowly to the Stone that was currently perched atop the Door; bits of particles leaving a trail behind. Feathers, that of a black and white one were the only traces left as her pressence completly left the Void. A large locking sound occured and the constant pounding behind the structure had come to a sudden hault; now silent.

Remember.. Even in the Deepest Darkness, There is always A Light.

[ That was so corny. XD My concentration needs work. ]

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: Aaww... its sort of touching and heartbreaking at the same time. You know I think we should do a sequel to this, like a side-event story of what is going on right now in te Kingdom Hearts universe, sort of how like Shadows of the Empire was a side story for Star Wars...

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Sounds good. But where should the side events take place? We'll need everyone here that participated then. I don't know where Phoenix went but Rage and OblivionGirl are usually on the forums, so is Jin at least in school hours. ]

Lord of Chaos

Hhmm well let's see, considering events of KH2 and such take place on many new worlds... we could say we were on the other worlds at the time? Seeing as how Reina somehow got unlocked -- you come up with that since she is your character-- and Zexion finds out, and wants to track her down, for reasons unknown.

I dunno just a thought.

Lord of Chaos

Hhmm...well you could say like, after the Chain of Memories events happened, that it triggered something in the balance of light and darkness in the void where she was, guarding the heartless world. It like opened the door or a crack or something and she was like thrown out.

Once again another idea....

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(you could make it ten years later and Zexion could be unaged forsome reason...sorry I'm not shure what it finsh that with because the idea I had for it was kinda dumb. The only idea I have is he dosen't age because the darkness does not let him.)

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Well I will put it this way. Zexion is the Senior Officer, of the organization in general. He does not take orders a whole lot, so I think he may even be over Marluxia. I am not saying the boss, but I think he is second only to Dis.

Plus to answer Destati's question from the pm she sent me. Zexion disappeared after the original Riku fought him. Zexoin WAS the replica Riku. That is one of his powers, to take the form of anyone he wants. Zexion is about 25 or so in KH2 Time I think....

Rage

awww, i missed out on the end lol, well i'm up for a sequel, but i'm not sure about Oblivion, havent seen any trace of her in a while. Me and Oblivion are still in space, so we'd need to have some type of conlusion to our story, maybe at Hollow Bastion.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
OOC: PLEASE, PLEASE forgive me. I cannot beg enough of your forgiveness for my long absence. I have had a lot of trouble at school and home lately, so I will not be able to get on as often at ALL. But, I would still like to be a part of the gang, if I manage to post, please move me along with you guys. Again I am so sorry for being unable to join in the fun *smiles weakly*.

So are we gonna do a sequel or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back