• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts - Past Stories]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

As The gate swung open further, it made a piercing squeak sound, but the sound was not heard by the others, since the falling rain drownded it out. Rage stepped forward a little bit as the man appeared, but Rage made no true advance, and instead leaned up against the wall to not draw attention to himself since he was nearly a hundred yards away.

Rage thinking -"that girl....i know she had a wing...or..ermmm"

Rage shuffled his thoughts for a few moments, but came to no conclusion as to what he seen. Rage then looked down at the square, cobberstone ground in front of him, and noticed his reflection in ripples as the rain fell into a puddle.

Rage thinking -"ahh...just like my life, broken, rippled, and confusing at 1st glance...."

He then slowly looked back up, and decided to just simply listen in on what they said.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
-Paying attention to everyone who gathered around in the first district, she wasnt in the mood to get involved with anyone or anything at the moment. She wasnt concerned with other peoples problems. The rain was falling hard now and she sat on the edge of the balcony opening to the second district as she just sat there in the third district. The rain was calming and soothing as she closed her eyes. She saw someone walking in the third district in the rain, covered in a black cloak. She opened her eyes in a shock as she smoothed her hair back and sighed. She noticed that her gummi ship was done, and her new upgrades were installed. She started to make her way for the first district as she went towards the moogle shop and she picked up a new defence item that they just synthesized. She looked at the new cluster of people that didnt seem familiar to her as she walked over and leaned on a lamp post to watch.-

Rage

ooc: its near the beggining of the 1st page lol, had to go back and read about her.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[Oh. Jin_TheSwordsmen isn't going to be on much. His only way of getting to the internet is from the school computers and that's only in the morning. So we may have to get some other baddies out there to keep the rp going. ]

Reina's gaze moved over to Yumi nearby whom just seemed to have appeared from nowhere, her sapphire hues lingered on her for a few seconds before they returned to the boy and the one with the sword. She had no opinion on the bystander as of yet, but if she interferred there would be one. "Look buddy.." She stated, addressing the boy with the large weapon and stepping infront of Zexion. "You have no right accusing me of something you barely know of. So.. I suggest you put your giant sword away and go off on your business.

Rage

Rage sinced the hostility of the situation as neither side made any advances. Rage then pushed off of the wall with his right foot and started to walk towards the girl who once had a wing. The rain had now calmed down to a strong sprinkle, and the luminous of the lights seemed to glow as bright as ever as it reflected off of the puddles left on the ground. As Rage got closer he slowly reached behind his right shoulder, and pulled out one of his Katanas wich was strapped diagnolly across his back. As the blade slowly unsheathed, Rage stepped into the light where everyone could notice him, but before anyone had time to say anything, Rage flicked the blade forward, Holding it right to the girl with the wing's neck.

A clash of thunder followed by a crackle of lightning could be heard in the distance as the rain fell slowly onto the shimmering blade. The blade was placed perfectly as to not cut her, but so she couldnt make any advance. It was quiet for a moment wich seemed like eternity.

Rage -"tell me....WHAT are you...i know for a fact you cant be full human, nor full heartless."

Rage then quickly pulled out his other katana from his left shoulder under his coat, and quikcly flung it towards the man in the black cloak and the man with the huge sword so that they couldnt make an advance without opposition.

Rage had been betrayed too many times in his life to let this creature pass by. Little did he know the power she actually possessed.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: Which am I the guy in the black cloak or the guy with the big sword? I take it guy with the black coat..

IC:

He stared at this newcomer with the twin kitanas unblinking. This guy was fast.. an endangerment if he had to fight him. Nonetheless, he did not seem to pose an impending threat... at least not at the moment. He also noticed the new girl. He slowly brought his keyblade around flashing it at Rage momentarily as he slowly motioned Rage to put the blades down. " A heartless would never carry one of these, this girl has one. IT is an odd one though... one of... Twilight. " he blinked at the term, a keyblade of twilight? Proposterous.. but yet here it was. He looked around at the others, his silver hair sparkling slightly in the dark light. "I think we need to all calm down here and come to our senses.... this girl may not be full human, but she damn sure is no heartless. I can... smell them. Even the smallest hint of them. While we all smell something of heartless.. I cannot smell the scent of a real heartless, just that we have all had contact with them."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
"Well we could sit out in the rain all night and discuss this firther if you all so desire, or we can all show off our shiny weapons and threaten to kill anyone here who reeks of the heartless stench. My opinion is to get out of the rain you all so enjoy and find out who we all are. Take my offer, you will yes?"

-she was now sitting ontop of the lamp post so all of them could see her as she had her legs crossed and her hands behind her head relaxed. She looked down at them all with a cocked eyebrow as her white hair was quite wet along with her clothing.-

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he nodded towards the girl on the lamp post. "She is right. Let us get inside... we go to my home.. or the hotel in the other district. Personally rain does not bother me... but it would get quite chilly out here later." He smirked slightly as he spun his keyblade and it disappeared as he threw his hood back on.

Rage

OOC: yeah, i meant you Zexion when i said black coat

Rage glared at Zexion. He possesed a blade like Rage had never seen before. Something about it was dark, and unconfortable, yet it still did not seem too hostile. Rages deep blue eyes slowly wandered from person to person wihtout moving his head as his blades still stayed in place.

Rage then slowly lowered the blade he had pointed at The black cloaked person and the big sword man. Rage then glared upon the girl at wich his other blade was at her throat. He glared upon her eyes looking for some fault, but seen nothing to be concerned about, And as his final blade slowly slipped to his side he made a remark.

Rage -"my blades will not sheath until i know the truth about all of you"

Rage had never sensed this type of feeling from a person before, but both, The Girl with the one wing, and black cloaked man, had the same feeling, the same aura.

Lord of Chaos

He smiled slightly as he bowed a bit. "Thank you... " He headed for the covered walkway, at least wanting to stand there until they decided to get somewheres out of the rain for the time being. He wrapped his arms around himself lightly as he stood there.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
A sigh of relief escaped Reina's lips, the tension in the air around her had dropped as soon as Rage's weapon was lowered. She looks off towards the second district, adjusting her shirt which clinged to her uncomfortably thanks to the rainfall. "We should head to the Hotel, there's more space there and it's empty if anyone's looking for a place to sleep. The heartless took care of everyone there." The winged girl paused for a moment.

"It's safe there now. I've made sure." Her voice seemed sad, the very place where her 'parents' had thier hearts taken.. she was finally returning. 'I don't know who these guys are but... we seem all connected somehow..' Reina thought to herself, shivering soon afterwards because of the cold weather that was getting to her finally. Turning away from the group she heads toward the second distrct, her footsteps causing puddles nearby to spread.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jin took of his hood reveling that he has one brown eye and one gold. He turned to the gril and the second that he did a strange vison of a young version of her popped up in his head. "I know this girl." he said in a surpised voice. He seathed his sword. "Forgive me." He walked away and as he did a smmall heartless appeared and He stabed it in the head so fast no body could see him even move.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Blinking, she sensed the heartless' power suddenly show up in the First District. They had never done something like that before, the first part of the World always being a Haven to the inhabitants of Traverse Town. "Something's not right..." She mumbled, her footsteps haulting as she turned to face the black mass of creatures. Most of them were shadow heartless, but there were others; some that she had never seen before. Instantly the Twilight keyblade appeared in her hands, the girl gripping the hilt of the blade before appearing near the cluster of heartless.

With a simple flick of her wrist and the contact between the dark creature and the keyblade it had disapeared, leaving nothing but a mere smear on the cobblestone floor. The heartless nearby, for some odd reason did not react to the girl's attack but did agknowlege her pressence. This has happened before to Reina, but not on occasion. Sometimes they would attack her, and other times they would completly ignore her, as if she were never there or just the opposite; there but part of them.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Damn little bastards must have fallowed me" Jin said as he unseathed his sword. With out second though the jumped in the middle of the hearless and swung the sword 360o killing teb. Then he began chanting in a differant language and a ball of dark and light energy appeard crushing 20. He jumped abay as 30 swormed his legs.

Lord of Chaos

He just stood there calmly, the heartless looking at him momentarily before moving on. They had done that lately, more and more often. The stronger ones still seemed to want to attack him... like the Darkballs and Invisibles and such. However, weaker ones like soldiers or shadows did not seem to know he was there, or they did, and did not care. Either way, he did not like them being here. Suddenly, he held out his gloved left hand as he concentrated, and suddenly bolts of lightning rained down from the skies. "Thundaga!" He yelled as heartless disapparated. He then went at the others with his Dark Keyblade... slashing left and right as he cut a path to the Second District. He then turned to theo thers and yelled. " I think we should lead them away from here! That way no one else gets hurt!"

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina looked over to Zexion, nodding soon afterwards to his plan; it seemed to be the only thing they could do at the time. "Alright! Head to the Second District!" She yelled, hopefully they would be able to use the Hotel as a safe Haven from the heartless but.. she had her doubts.

Unknown to her, the Twilight keyblade had begun to emit a strange color; the brighter side expanding over to the darker metal. The heartless that used to be docile towards her have now begun to follow, the 'Light' from her keyblade attracting them. The rain that constantly beat down on the world seemed to worsen and strokes of lighting and abit of thunder rumbled in the skies above.

'This could be bad...'

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"you guy's stand down" Jin said. "There after me so I'll lead them to the thrid districed alone Besides if I'm right the thing make these heartless is there!!" Jin then kicked one othe the Invisables and a Darkball to get all othe the heartlesses attention and then ran off with them behide to the third distict. He turned to them after reatching the the third district. "Good now that everyones away I can unleash my full power." Jin pulles out his katana and it molds into a keyblade. He then drew is sword of Gaia."FUSE!!" He yelled as he fused the weapons to gather making a longer version of the keyblade. Jin then bent in as if he was about to thrust his sword. He then at the speed of sound went through the forces 5 times killing them. He then stood between the fountains. "Come out I know your here armor body. You know I have heartless blood in me so don't think I don't sense you" He said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back