• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts MMO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaratemaster

Hey guys,
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a sprited kingdom hearts mmo?
Does any of you know 1, or would like this, than just post here ^^​
Sorry for the thread wich was added in the wrong place.

~JD~

Well there is one called twilight soul, and if my friend loans me his engine and i get a server i will make one too =P

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
there was a thread like this a while ago and yes I think it would be awsome but for now there's only fanmade ones

I'd personally love to see one like Final Fantasy X (or one of them, I lose track) where its online, but you play it on a home console.
agree, it's FF XI

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
How would a Kingdom Hearts MMO even work? You can't all play as Sora, Riku, or any of the main characters. With Final Fantasy, you could invent a whole new world, have entirely new races.

I don't think it would be such a good idea.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I don't really play MMOs, so the thought of a KH one doesn't really appeal to me.

Rakushīnu

I think that SQ set up a potential KH MMO with the keyblade wars.
You could create your own keyblade master, choosing the light or dark side.

yaratemaster

Well, what if the kh mmo would be isometric fanmade. Like endless online and kh com mixed?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
How would a Kingdom Hearts MMO even work? You can't all play as Sora, Riku, or any of the main characters. With Final Fantasy, you could invent a whole new world, have entirely new races.

I don't think it would be such a good idea.
keyblade war - dark / light - Mage (like aqua), quicker (Ven), stronger (Terra) and there could be more then that too

~JD~

It might work if you played from a heartless POV and you could level up and stuff to better heartless.... xD nobody would want that though =P

yaratemaster

Hmm, maybe you can make a custom keyblader, and collect role play armours. So you can roleplay as characters as well?

~JD~

New idea: A star wars battlefront like mmo. You can be a knight, or a heartless, and you fight and if you kill enough people you can spawn as a character from the game.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
A button mashing MMO? No thanks.

You never really *had* to button-mash in the series. so if you dont like, dont do it and stop complaining about it.

Anyway, a KH MMO wouldnt be terrible. Of course, class limitation would be present, but you could choose which side you're on and which "class" you wanna be. I'm talking about the Keyblade War, of course.

There would be *some* single-player portions-if the Disney worlds have any stories-but it would mostly be interacting with other keybearers and doing missions and minigames and fights with them. I see potential.

And MMO stands for "Massive Multiplayer Online"

Apollo

Silver Member
You never really *had* to button-mash in the series. so if you dont like, dont do it and stop complaining about it.

It's kind of funny how you assume I button mash. Did you even read my post? A lot of people do button mash, so what would stop them in the MMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back