• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Creepy as shit now

so we got the main antagonist who at first was your typical bad guy wants power to himself, bla bla bla then you move on to now a guy who goes on stealing bodies (twice) then you move on to a guy knew that everything was going to happen after he met Ansem SoD (which was himself) then you got this wacko maniac who's trying to make everyone a Xehanort.

tbh i don't know why but Xigbar said

"I'm already half Xehanort" and it was a zoom in on his face.

So creepy.....

Zul

Awards
kyjCI.jpg

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
If you find Kingdom Hearts creepy now, wait for BBS2 and KH3.

Methink it's gonna get a couple levels above.

I hope you're wrong, I love the darkness that Numora has made, but I still hope you're wrong. It's gotten creepy enough. I like the fact that they erased the possibility of there being this chain of on-going villians that were corrupted leading up to Xehanort, but the creepiness should stop at one point. And I think making everyone him, is the reasonable limit -_-

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Getting creepy? It wasn't already there with the transgendered clone?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Let's say that Xehanort manages to Xehanort-ify Sora.

It means Xehanort can now connect his heart with anyone without even trying. He can Xehanortify people just by passing next to them. He could Xehanortify World's Heart. he could Xehanortify Kingdom Hearts itself. Basically Xehanort could become existence itself if he possesses Sora. Every heart, every will would be overwritten by Xehanort.

Here, you gained a level of creepy.

Awards
I don't even get Xehanort's ambitions. Ok, let's make everyone Xehanort and overpopulate Disney worlds with white-haired, power hungry Mansexes. Ok, now what?

Amazing

Seeing YMX mindraping my buddy Sora (who I grew up with during my childhood) thenrevealing that his goal was to place pieces of his soul into Org XIII members creeps me the @#$%@ out. Especially in BBS when Braig starts looking like Xehanort due to placing his soul in Braig. At first you think "eh stereotypical sinking further into darkness schtick" until it's revealed that he is literally becoming Xehanort.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
There's no way Xehanort is a normal human being. He's a Keyblader, but even that doesn't cut it. I doubt even Darkness Keyblader can spread their souls like Xehanort does.

With Destiny Island being a world from which no one can escape unless they fuck-up the laws of nature, there's got to be something more to Xehanort background. This guy can't be human.

Amazing

@Mr. Wilhelm

I'm pretty sure that's why Nomura wants to make another game after KHIII. So he can explain where Xehanort's madness came from. Similar to how Luke and Ben in Star Wars Expanded Universe are currently seeking Abeloth who was responsible for the corruption of Jacen Solo, Yu Yevon is responsible for Sin wrecking Spira constantly in Final Fantasy X

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I found that moment when Sora was talking to YMX and then turned around and the cloaked figure is just looking down at him was very creepy. Under that hood just seems endless.... and darker than usual to me. XD

NGSnG.jpg

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I found that moment when Sora was talking to YMX and then turned around and the cloaked figure is just looking down at him was very creepy. Under that hood just seems endless.... and darker than usual to me. XD

NGSnG.jpg
Makes sense. Xehanort didn't have a body then.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure that's why Nomura wants to make another game after KHIII. So he can explain where Xehanort's madness came from.
After KH III, isn't everything Xehanort related being dropped? New villain, new plot, new everything except Sora?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I actually doubt it will be "new everything except Sora", as I would think that some more characters are taken over into the new saga. Why go through all that mess to save people and stuff and then ditch them at the end of the Saga?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
After KH III, isn't everything Xehanort related being dropped? New villain, new plot, new everything except Sora?

Xehanort won't be the new villain, but it would be just wrong for his influence to disappear magically as though he never existed.

My personal theory is that Xehanort is going to die, but start the Keyblade War before doing so. Xehanort is dead, but all the shit happening is still his fault. Then pop-up new bad guys & stuff.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
KH3 is supposed to be the end of the Xehanort saga, yeah.
But surely something related to his death could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back