• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III - Countdown Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BoltWorld

Officially down to just 100 days in NA...it's starting to feel surreal, and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us these next few months now that they seem to be shifting their marketing style ~

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We’re less than three months away! It’s been been 4 and a half since the release date announcement.

10/30 Update: How about The Story So Far coming out when there are 7x13 days left until KH3?

Last edited:

Seadrin

Awards
We're into the 80's now in both the U.S. and Japan! Almost 2 and a half months until the KHIII OP releases, and probably, hopefully some news right around the corner!

It's an awesome time to be alive!

Sdog

Awards
Still don't believe we're under the 100 day mark... damn... 5 years went by fast y'all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I can't believe it's already been four months since we got the release date. Back then 7 and a half months felt like a long time, now we are at the halfway point.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We’ve wait about 64 months with only 3 more left. Wild.

I wonder if KH might get a shout out at Mickey’s 90th birthday special this Sunday.

Shinras in law

The first teaser is never how it looks lol. I can’t believe I just found this forum it’s pretty awesome!!!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The other day I had a serious case of "GIVE ME KH3" and now I can't play any games without feeling sorrow.

Honestly the game lineup leading up to KH3 has been pretty solid and fair, more solid than it would have been in past years, probably. Spider-Man, Red Dead, Super Smash Bros... And those are just the huge AAA games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly the game lineup leading up to KH3 has been pretty solid and fair, more solid than it would have been in past years, probably. Spider-Man, Red Dead, Super Smash Bros... And those are just the huge AAA games.

Yeah, it has been. I’m not in want of any games to play, and Spider-Man is keeping me busy when I have free time to play it. I’m just really craving to play KH3, though. I don’t want to call it hype, but rather the anticipation is making it hard to care about other things.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it has been. I’m not in want of any games to play, and Spider-Man is keeping me busy when I have free time to play it. I’m just really craving to play KH3, though. I don’t want to call it hype, but rather the anticipation is making it hard to care about other things.
Go play Assassin's Creed Odyssey with Alexios' hilarious sarcasm or Kassandra's flirtiness with women.

TheMostRad

How long until we start seeing commercials on TV? Start of December?
I would wager closer to the start of January - no sense in buying up Christmas-priced ads for a game coming out next year. But then, how long before 2.8 did we start getting ads?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I’m over halfway through a series replay. This month is dedicated to BBS. Then Re:Coded and DDD in December and January. In the midst of that, I’ll play Spyro and DQXI’s post game, which I haven’t finished yet. I’m considering checking out Nier: Automata as well. That should have me covered as far as gaming goes until KH3. But even with all those games, I find it hard to motivate myself to play them when I know KH3 is so close.

Back