• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III - Countdown Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry for being extra yesterday. I’m just on edge from all the hurricane mess.

But only 100 days! This’ll be a breeze.

I can’t believe that tonight is the last night of the KH Orchestra when it seems like they just announced it. The next time there’s a concert, it’ll be the music of KH3! I wish they would premiere a new little something at tonight’s show since it is the last one and 100 days until KH3. But since Shimomura confirmed she won’t be at this one, I doubt anything interesting will happen.
i mean they just tweeted out about the concert today
https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/1053722519931248640

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah you never know! I don’t want to get my hopes up or anything, but it certainly wouldn’t be a bad time to premiere something and would line up well with the seemingly random release of the screenshots. But idk...
true but hosltyl they could relase a trailer anytime and not really depen on big event paris games week or like an e3

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I was surprised you didn’t jump into a tweet he made in Osaka where he said he was looking forward to the information from PGW.

I never saw that. I only saw this because it was retweeted. Sorry, I’ve been busy with Hurricane Michael relief, so I haven’t been able to follow things as closely as usual.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sweet, PGW information confirmed.
I never saw that. I only saw this because it was retweeted. Sorry, I’ve been busy with Hurricane Michael relief, so I haven’t been able to follow things as closely as usual.

There is a hurricane in your area? Hope you are doing alright.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Sweet, PGW information confirmed.

There is a hurricane in your area? Hope you are doing alright.

Yeah, it’s been a nightmare for my hometown community. I’ve lived in the hurricane zone my entire life and I’ve never seen anything like it. But everyone is really coming together to help each other which has been incredible to see. Getting on KHI is one of the few things that lends to a sense of normalcy right now. You guys have no idea how much the screenshots released this week lifted my spirits after everything that has happened. It’s nice having the KH series to give me some light in tough times.

Seadrin

Awards
Yeah, it’s been a nightmare for my hometown community. I’ve lived in the hurricane zone my entire life and I’ve never seen anything like it. But everyone is really coming together to help each other which has been incredible to see. Getting on KHI is one of the few things that lends to a sense of normalcy right now. You guys have no idea how much the screenshots released this week lifted my spirits after everything that has happened. It’s nice having the KH series to give me some light in tough times.

Good to hear you and your community are making it through this!

And, now we're into the double digits in amount of days for Japan and Worldwide.. Here we go!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
honsely i dont expet anything i mean they can drop news any time they now that kh3 market has changed to social media

Well Hashimoto hinted at new information at PGW so we are bound to get something substantial. A possible world reveal or maybe a glimpse of Face your Fears

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well Hashimoto hinted at new information at PGW so we are bound to get something substantial. A possible world reveal or maybe a glimpse of Face your Fears
Well, to be fair he didn’t actually hint at news. He just said he was looking forward to news but I found that suspicious since KH3 is the only Japanese game Square Enix has there and all that is confirmed to far is the demo.

It is finally PGW from next week.
I'm looking forward to the latest information.

Of course, he could be personally looking forward to new information for things he is interested in himself.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well, to be fair he didn’t actually hint at news. He just said he was looking forward to news but I found that suspicious since KH3 is the only Japanese game Square Enix has there and all that is confirmed to far is the demo.

Of course, he could be personally looking forward to new information for things he is interested in himself.

Shouldn't he know if there would be new information or not? If there was nothing but the demo why would he say that?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shouldn't he know if there would be new information or not? If there was nothing but the demo why would he say that?
Like I said, there could be things there that personally interest him.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

He also has Left Alive coming out too though, which could have some news at PGW. But at the least, I think there’s a high chance of something KH3 between now and November 10th.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well if not PGW there is still the panel in Italy to look forward to. Though after last week's magazine scans I'm still hopeful for next weekend.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because of the magazine I am now a lot more comfortable just sitting and waiting. I have been anxious about thinking about what events, so I can only imagine how draining it is for the people trying to predict everything and where it will happen.

But knowing that every month will have new images and renders up until release has me more relaxed. Actually... it should be more than once a month if they do two worlds in one go. By January they would have had 8 worlds shown off but we know there are more than that.

Back