• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III - Countdown Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seadrin

Awards
86 Days left for Worldwide!
82 Days left for Japan!
77 Days until "Face My Fears"!
53 Days until Christmas!
50 Days until Jump Festa!
20 Days until Thanksgiving...

Crazy!!!!

Leaferian

Awards
I've burnt through most of my games sadly. With Code Vein being delayed, I didn't have the 2 or so months I anticipated losing my sanity to it. Now I'm stuck in a slow drag till Darksiders 3 comes out at the end of the month.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
12 weeks to go. Whatever you do don't look at the clock :)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I can’t believe we have less than 80 days of KH3 hype left. An era is coming to an end.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I'm actually gonna miss the speculating, the hype for every possible chance KH3 could show up, the disappointments in it not showing up etc lol

Sdog

Awards
I'm actually gonna miss the speculating, the hype for every possible chance KH3 could show up, the disappointments in it not showing up etc lol

It truly is a special and unique thing we've all been going through with this game. And I plan on blaming you all for whenever I need professional help to "talk" about all this in the future.

Seadrin

Awards
Yep! Were just about to hit the Two-And-A-Half-Months point. :biggrin:

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I don't know why you guys torture yourselves like this. I would only do a countdown one week before the game releases.:tongue:

Speaking of which, looks like the demo will be available in Lisbon Games Week (Portugal) this weekend. Finally my turn to play the demo has come.

-EDIT-

I finally had the chance to play the demo. Toy Box is cool, but Olympus is just incredible!!
I totally love how the battle against Rock Titan plays out.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
10 weeks from today is the last day I have to live my life without Kingdom Hearts 3 in it! :D

kaseykockroach

Awards
Two months is nothing compared to fourteen years!...though I admit to having never minded the wait since KH2 had a wholly happy ending, so I wasn’t at the end of my ropes begging for continuation (as far as I was concerned as a kid, Mickey’s letter was just an invitation to a party or something).

Marner

I'm so stoked we're 2 months away. My son's super excited and we're going through the old games to introduce him to the series.

Back