• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just imagine his hand gestures in HD.

If only the game were in 3D we could actually feel like he was touching us inappropriately!

On a side note, I do wonder what that "big news" is considering we know it'll be released in 2014 so it won't be a release date, my best bets are:

1) A CE (like with 1.5)
2) Simultaneous release (I know SE has a history of releasing it late, but hey, so did Pokemon and then look what they did with X/Y).

WaveK89

Nice of them to provide an English trailer! I expect the game to be released in September fitting I.5's trend. Because why not release the game in the Summer. Why choose the most marketable season to release a game. Etc etc... /constantly-releasing-localized-games-seasons-apart-rant. I exaggerate, but yeah.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited as ever for this game. Birth by Sleep, specifically, as I can't wait to play on the big screen, and it looks awesome.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Nice of them to provide an English trailer! I expect the game to be released in September fitting I.5's trend. Because why not release the game in the Summer. Why choose the most marketable season to release a game. Etc etc... /constantly-releasing-localized-games-seasons-apart-rant. I exaggerate, but yeah.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited as ever for this game. Birth by Sleep, specifically, as I can't wait to play on the big screen, and it looks awesome.

Fall is actually really profitable for video games, probably more than Summer. Gotta get that holiday swag

That BBS gameplay made me feel tingly

Gram

Banned
Awards
If only the game were in 3D we could actually feel like he was touching us inappropriately!

VXlwHmX.png
*just imagined it*

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Nice of them to provide an English trailer! I expect the game to be released in September fitting I.5's trend.

Well who knows? They didn't release the II.5 release date at this years Jump Festa like they did for last years. I don't think of Square as being very traditional.

van0033

Its final mix right im %99.99 sure it is but it dosent say it is in final mix. Its properly just a mistake or something like that but some clarification

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Its final mix right im %99.99 sure it is but it dosent say it is in final mix. Its properly just a mistake or something like that but some clarification
Right here: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 REMIX- - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, announced at D23 Expo Japan that it has officially begun development for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIXfor the PlayStation®3 System. A follow up to the recently released KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, the title is slated for release next year in Europe and PAL territories.

Adding further depth and detail to the KINGDOM HEARTS series, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX is a fully remastered HD compilation of the PlayStation®2 system title KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX and the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system title KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX. Both, previously exclusive to the Japanese market, will be available for the first time in Europe for the PlayStation®3 System. HD remastered cinematic cut-scenes from the Nintendo DS™ title KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded will also be included in the compilation.

van0033

Great to know its differently final mix but on another topic when is the update for KH~X chi that ties into KH3 coming out?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Great to know its differently final mix but on another topic when is the update for KH~X chi that ties into KH3 coming out?
Soon, but please keep this thread about the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 trailer. Got a question about Chi, ask it in its section.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here is the fully uncompressed trailer available for your viewing pleasure!!!

It takes a while to load, but I have it on good authority (a.k.a. blame Master Spockanort, not me) that it works fine with no lag.

Fixed it for you.

The Development Team update states that the "ultimate story" will begin December 2013. There's an update scheduled to take place on the 26th, presumably to remove the Christmas content, so it's assumed everything will be done there.

If you have further questions about this particular piece of news, please discuss it in this thread.

Last edited:

flayedfox

Calling it right now:

Kingdom Hearts 3.5 HD ReMIX, a next gen remaster scheduled for a 2020 release on PS5 and Xbox Two with Kingdom Hearts III FINAL MIX, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance FINAL MIX, and a UHD cutscene compilation of Kingdom Hearts χ [chi].

/sarcasm

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This is what I missed during my two-hour flight? I wish there was Wi-Fi on board the plane because my mobile data can't seem to handle the epicness that is 2.5 English trailer in HD.

I'll have to wait until I reach home to watch, but thank you for this piece of news!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
So glad to see some BBS gameplay. Here are some screenshots I took.

2gDLNe8.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
They look so glorious! Dat Ultima cannon, dat Aqua!! <3

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Salvation in HD! I see the light! Those are just amazingly pleasing to the eyes!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I CANNOT CONTAIN MY HYPE. IT IS THROUGH THE ROOF.

I do wonder what this "Big News" that Square is talking about is. My guess is probably the Limited Edition, and I sure hope that it's exactly the same as the 1.5 one. I'm totally cool with buying a LE and a standard copy of the game again, cause I like funding KH.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I CANNOT CONTAIN MY HYPE. IT IS THROUGH THE ROOF.

You're always hypeful, aren't you? :p

I do wonder what this "Big News" that Square is talking about is. My guess is probably the Limited Edition, and I sure hope that it's exactly the same as the 1.5 one. I'm totally cool with buying a LE...

I don't want to get my hopes up yet, but I'll just be honest: I wish this is true, especially if it comes with an artbook that shows never-before-seen artworks and concept arts. I just hope my local game stores will carry them so I can reserve one copy at once once they have arrived.

... and a standard copy of the game again, cause I like funding KH.

If I were you, I'd rather buy the Japanese and English versions of the game. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back