• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released! *UPDATED*

If my memory serves me right, did Square actually advertise that Days was only going to be cutscenes in the trailer? It just came to my attention a while ago that they possibly didn't, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't think it's weird that they didn't advertise the fact.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

If my memory serves me right, did Square actually advertise that Days was only going to be cutscenes in the trailer? It just came to my attention a while ago that they possibly didn't, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't think it's weird that they didn't advertise the fact.

It's cutscenes, most of us who seen the japanese version can tell you yes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The fact they have advertised this in press releases, blogs, social media, the trailer released before the E3 one, etc etc, I'm not sure what point you are trying to get at.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

It's cutscenes, most of us who seen the japanese version can tell you yes.

I know that. But the problem is that they didn't advertise it in the trailer. You and I both know that the game is cutscenes, but some who may not keep up with the series don't. So I think it's strange that Square didn't explicitly say that Days was only cutscenes in the trailer, as it my throw some people off.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Remember that the trailer was leaked, it's probably mentioned somewhere at least, perhaps at the end of it, but we will see the official trailer soon enough. They've detailed this on their main site, so they haven't neglected to inform us.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It wasn't mentioned in this trailer, but it was in the first trailer. "358/2 Days in Cinematic HD Cutscenes"

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, this trailer was more focused on the fact that it's a compilation for PS3. They didn't even really make a big deal out of the final mix "new content", as the unknown was not singled out as a new boss and "even better than you remember" is a tagline often used for remasters and can easily refer to HD.

Days is there. final Mix is there. But the specifics aren't touched upon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They didn't even show anything from Re:CoM

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Well Playstation's Youtube channel officially uploaded the trailer. So it's safe to post again right?

[video=youtube;5UnnJlGNBTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UnnJlGNBTg[/video]

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Well Playstation's Youtube channel officially uploaded the trailer. So it's safe to post again right?

You're square. I mean, it's the official PS Youtube.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

[video=youtube;5UnnJlGNBTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UnnJlGNBTg[/video]

Some people were right. The KH3 reveal made me almost forget to watch the 1.5 trailer. :p It's really good too except they used days footage for Re: CoM. :confused:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If he is there it will probably be for Versus XIII (which is highly likely to be changed to FFXV), wouldn't expect anything big KH related beyond 1.5 in English being there. Though I could be wrong.
Not against you, but god I love reading old comments xD

Did anyone else notice that you can use O as a shortcut and not X? Does this mean they're keeping the FM controls? D:
72rmeq.png
Confirmed to be X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back