• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
So surreal to see footage of the Unknown battle with English text in the menu after 10+ years of seeing it in Japanese. Great trailer for sure. Can't wait for North American 1.5 to come out. What do you guys think the odds are of a 2.5 announcement at E3?

Low, but I'd be lying if I dismissed it completely. There's always a little bit of hope for a surprise announcement, no matter how large the scale.

Yeah, I am not expecting an announcement either at E3. Seems like more of a TGS thing. But who knows, might be a good announcement for Square Enix Presents rather then a big press release or during a big press event. We'll just have to wait & see.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well if Nomura is going to be there, it would be the ideal time~

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^it's not really that bad when you've played the Japanese versions which force you to use circle. Then it's just plain sensible. Anyway, I've uploaded a lot of screens onto photobucket and will post them here if nobody has any problem with that. I doubt anyone would, but I'm just making sure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, but remember that the forums allow 10 pictures per post. Not to mention I have something up my sleeve too~

If he's there, that will mean something big is coming our way... <3
It's a really big IF.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
^it's not really that bad when you've played the Japanese versions which force you to use circle. Then it's just plain sensible. Anyway, I've uploaded a lot of screens onto photobucket and will post them here if nobody has any problem with that. I doubt anyone would, but I'm just making sure.
considering i've played kh2fm

that was in fact the japanese version

cause at this point in time there is no other version, even if it's fan translated into english

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If he is there it will probably be for Versus XIII (which is highly likely to be changed to FFXV), wouldn't expect anything big KH related beyond 1.5 in English being there. Though I could be wrong.
He might not even be there for anything either! I remember he was meant to turn up for 3D at E3 but I don't think he went out onto the stage.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The only thing that could ruin this game is if Billy Zane's audio for Ansem is removed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's not going to happen.

[video=youtube;3fEpSIhEA-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEpSIhEA-0[/video]

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If I recall correctly Nomura usually doesn't like to attend such events in person except maybe Jump Festa which is his favorite event.
So if he's there and actually goes on stage it would probably be something really important, like perhaps Versus, but not something rather "trivial" as KH HD 2.5.

---

How one voice actor missing can possibly "ruin" a whole game doesn't really get into my head, but well, that "Billy Zane"-issue is probably as old as this whole forum. *shrugs*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That trailer is really some eye candy and probably even ideal length. Normally Square is known for four to eight minute trailers, but those always hold the danger of revealing too much.

Yeah, but does that really matter for a game like this that is essentially a collection of old games made into HD?
Although, I think Square's done a good job at making that 8-Minute KH3D trailer while surprisingly preventing spoilers.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Two birds, one stone.

True dat, he could combine the two.
Yet, for some reason, I have a feeling that we might get the 2.5 announcement this years TGS or Jump Festa.

Yeah, but does that really matter for a game like this that is essentially a collection of old games made into HD?
Although, I think Square's done a good job at making that 8-Minute KH3D trailer while surprisingly preventing spoilers.

It's only a collection "of old games" for us, the older fans and established fandom, not the new people who might enter the series with these collections.
Of course it also depends on what one defines as a spoiler. The KH DDD trailer definitely spoiled that there would be a new Organisation and things like the bad guys knowing that Sora harbors multiple hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back