• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Hateclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, from what I heard Smile, they're going to make another TWEWY, so that was what made it come to mind. xD

But what about characters? Neku VS Sora?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, from what I heard Smile, they're going to make another TWEWY, so that was what made it come to mind. xD

I knew it was a matter of time.
I hope they'll be smart enough to use the system rather than try and continue the story. TWEWY doesn't have to be "Neku's story", meaning they don't have to rape the story for it to follow that policy.

But what about characters? Neku VS Sora?

They're very different things and again, Neku's development in TWEWY didn't have such "turns" that people found unreasonable like in CoM (as much as I personally do see where Sora came from) and horrendous crushes like in KH2.
Speaking KH1 only here again, I find the two to be very similar. They each have their issues and insecurities and through interacting with people come to care more about themselves and others and build their strength as individuals. Granted, Neku was antisocial from the start while Sora was a friendly puppy, but they followed a similar path.

(egads, this place might remind me why I do like the series still. Someone stop me)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't totally hate everything about it, there are always semi-redeeming qualities

Of course the dislike and over-hype is out-weighing everything else atm

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hype is like my #1 reason to like it when I go hermit. =w=

I think to me, my love-hate relationship with the series is like so.
I hate how many games are built, and the terrible plot that only seems to get worse.
But I love the vast majority of the cast in most games they're in *shakes fist at KH2-Sora*

Muse

you look atrocious
And Rali, that's also unfair, me thinks, seeing the technological differences. Granted you don't have to like it but they did what they could at the time.
I'd sooner say I'm miffed they still insist on using those renders albeit in different resolutions after 8 installments >_>;

i don't care if it's unfair and i know that that was the best that they could do at the time. it still bothers me, though, to have to go through a cutscene and have the mouths continue to move or otherwise gape open after they're done talking

i'm also bothered by the fact that you can't skip cutscenes in kh1, or at the very least, speed through them.

Awards
I think my two biggest problems with the Kingdom Hearts series are that it epitomizes two things that I really do not like: Japanese storytelling and child gaming.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
By hype I mean every day I see someone join the forums who declare KH is the greatest video game series of all time, which makes sense and they're entitled to do so

I just respectfully disagree

Muse

you look atrocious
i like pokemon games more than i've ever liked kingdom hearts

just saying

it's not that amazing

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I thought you'd be the last person to join this club Lycoris.

blackberi

This hateclub becomes more and more tempting each passing day. Don't think I'll join yet but if things continue the way they have been, I'm joining this hard. HAAAARD.

Awards
Don't get me wrong, if I was a lonely twelve-year-old Japanophile I would probably love Kingdom Hearts.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
If we're not allowed to talk shit or disagree with other people's opinions expressly, then what do you do here aside from jack off in anger about how ugly Kairi is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back