• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Hateclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not a fan of the series at all. Sign me up and give me some sort of a promotion.

Was waiting for you

Joining.
I'd also like to point out that KH1 is put up on a pedestal and CoM is vastly overrated by the online fan base.

It's the KH Hate Club. Not the post-CoM hateclub.

Amen

I demand joinage. About the only reason I'm still around is because SoRiku is one fanservice they seem to never really get over with.

That's a pleasant suprise

how many more games are they going to whore out? c'mon guys, this used to be a simple concept- boy fights shadow creatures with giant key- no need to make it all super complicated

joining, btw

Preach it to the choir sister
Joinage like woah. The series has disappointed me in too many aspects. Not all, but far too many.

Sweet, we've ensnared another one xD
The gameplay was the main reason I played KH2 and 1(in that order) and the little interest I had in the story was evident only during my first year and a bit of the second year on the forums. After that I just made/commented on threads regarding gameplay - and that being the only reason I wanted to play BBS. Now I really don't care about what happens in the shitty and unnecessarily complicated story nor do I have any interest in playing any of the other games. So I'm really just indifferent to the series at this point.

Anyways, I'd like to join the hateclub mostly because all the cool people are joining and I want to be cool, too.

Cool

Esso

Fire Breaker
Mind if I join? The only games that were meh for me would be KH2 and RE:COM Reverse/Rebirth (the gameplay at least).
Haven't played BBS yet but I was really disappointed when I found out what the Unversed were.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
We should do what the Xion HC did to Xion imo (no offense any fans of hers)

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Added

I also encourage everyone to invite their friends

So, worst game in your opinion?
(inb4 KH2, Days, and all of them)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH2.
With all my beef with Days's plot and BBS's characters, KH2 had nothing redeeming, and to top it all, had "Sora, Donald and Goofy!" in it :\ as tiring as the ice creams scenes were, Days had good dialogue (and lol, Larxene's bashing of Roxas <3) as did BBS, especially in the plot scenes.

...oh hey requesting affiliation between here and the Nojima Hate Club.

Awards
I can't say which one is the worst, but I will say that they all look equally unappealing to me.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Kh2 or re:com. In all honesty I just found re:com a waste of money and development time. As for Kh2 I didn`t absolutely hate the game play, but I literally beat Xemnas by randomly clicking buttons once. The story was just too childish and Sora appeared to me to have no sense of morals when it came to the organization. I had no issue with the voice acting. I think that Kairi wasn`t needed to be as large a part of the story as they made her. I would have been fine with her being off screen after putting the message in the bottle and letting it drift off and we then see her at the end. Namine just confused me with her origins after reading the secret ansem reports. Roxas wasn`t a bad addition tbh but they could have done more with him even when he was in Sora. The game had a few mis-translations that annoyed me. Pete and Maleficent were just...blegh. The keyblades just didn`t feel useful to me I stuck with the KK. The org. were shrouded with mystery so I liked that I suppose. Atlantica and The pride lands -_-. They didn`t really connect the worlds with the plot. The bosses were too easy, etc. I found the FM version really good though when I did the lvl.1 critical challenge. I enjoyed it to the end. Especially LS. He was the main reason I searched around for the game. Along with the other extra bosses. That took a while to flesh out my hate.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Not gonna join, but I find it really annoying how some characters introduced themselves. Especially...
Annoys me sooo much!!!
[video=youtube;Vd5QZrJDV2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5QZrJDV2U[/video]
(I counted at least 40 times!)

And of course ventus's "The names Ventus, but you can call me Ven," I get annoyed every time he introduces himself. You can just say your name's Ven goddammit!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KH2.
With all my beef with Days's plot and BBS's characters, KH2 had nothing redeeming, and to top it all, had "Sora, Donald and Goofy!" in it :\ as tiring as the ice creams scenes were, Days had good dialogue (and lol, Larxene's bashing of Roxas <3) as did BBS, especially in the plot scenes.

...oh hey requesting affiliation between here and the Nojima Hate Club.

The only reason I bought Days was for Org. 13 and because Roxas was my favorite character at the time

BBS felt shallow
same as KH2

And sure

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Admittedly, I'll still purchase BBSv2 and DDD out of curiousity

This is like a bad heroin addiction or something

Muse

you look atrocious
kh1's graphics bother the living daylights out of me, especially since i'm in computer drafting and i'm learning how to make character models and ffffffft

com bothers me because it's such an important part of the story, and yet they put it on a handheld console and quite honestly, i really didn't see any advertisements for it. AT ALL. i only found out about through the internet :v

kh2 just bothers me

i'd talk about the other games too but i haven't played them/beat them/don't care about them :v

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Out of sheer curiosity, which is better; The World Ends With You or Kingdom Hearts (any game from the series or just the entire series in general)?
I keep hearing wonderful things about that game and I really want to get it at some point, but I'm curious to know what you all think about it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Out of sheer curiosity, which is better; The World Ends With You or Kingdom Hearts (any game from the series or just the entire series in general)?
I keep hearing wonderful things about that game and I really want to get it at some point, but I'm curious to know what you all think about it?

The World Ends With You, definitely.

But I've already told you that, cutie.

It has something KH lacks: Replay value.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it's fairly unfair to compare. TWEWY is a stand alone game. I personally think it has its fair share of plot holes, but unlike KH, lacks the ridiculous amount of spin offs and sequels to try and explain them only to make matters worse.
Had it been, say, KH1 vs. TWEWY I honestly don't know what I'd pick. They both have their cliche parts and good parts. KH however suffers more the more they extend the series, something TWEWY's been spared - at least for now.

And Rali, that's also unfair, me thinks, seeing the technological differences. Granted you don't have to like it but they did what they could at the time.
I'd sooner say I'm miffed they still insist on using those renders albeit in different resolutions after 8 installments >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back