• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Hateclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm in, if only for KH2 and 358/2 Days. On the majority, I personally like the series.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
slap this bitch to the list.

I like everything else, but I hatehatehate the story. After CoM, it was just... oh god
More character development would be nice, too. Poor Kairi :v

Awards
Joining.
I'd also like to point out that KH1 is put up on a pedestal and CoM is vastly overrated by the online fan base.

It's the KH Hate Club. Not the post-CoM hateclub.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I have a KH1 complaint. Atlantica. Those damn mechanics were irritating and definitely made it hard for me to fight Ursula.

Story wise, I wish it hadn't been so clean cut "Darkness = Evil Light = Good" and stereotypical of a lot of Japanese RPGs. The guy has two friends. One guy, one girl. The girl is kidnapped/goes missing/whatever and the guy becomes evil. The girl is always depicted to be the person with the kind soul, and cares about both friends and is there to tie them together or wait for them to return. The main character is always obtuse and doesn't get his friend is evil. The evil friend is always conflicted between his friendship and newly gained powers. Good guy saves the day and evil friend sacrifices himself for his friends.

When I played KH1, I hadn't realized this was a common theme in a lot of Japanese games and anime, so I thought it was cool. But now I know better. Doesn't mean it wasn't any less magical when I was 10-11.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I demand joinage. About the only reason I'm still around is because SoRiku is one fanservice they seem to never really get over with.

Ethnic Woman said:
The girl is always depicted to be the person with the kind soul

They didn't even bother with that, actually. They just try and pretend Sora cares about her without portraying any sort of actual personality for her :X

Muse

you look atrocious
how many more games are they going to whore out? c'mon guys, this used to be a simple concept- boy fights shadow creatures with giant key- no need to make it all super complicated

joining, btw

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
At this rate, everyone who hates any one of the games (particularly KH2 and Days), will join this club. And if Nomura happens to be lurking, he'll get the shock of his life and clean up his act! 8D8D

Yeah I know that last part is simply an empty dream.

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
The gameplay was the main reason I played KH2 and 1(in that order) and the little interest I had in the story was evident only during my first year and a bit of the second year on the forums. After that I just made/commented on threads regarding gameplay - and that being the only reason I wanted to play BBS. Now I really don't care about what happens in the shitty and unnecessarily complicated story nor do I have any interest in playing any of the other games. So I'm really just indifferent to the series at this point.

Anyways, I'd like to join the hateclub mostly because all the cool people are joining and I want to be cool, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back