• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Eclipse [Sign-up/OoC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So, um... Anyone up to making a post?

I tried coming up with a post at least three or four times, but it came out to just filler, since I was figuring I'd let everyone post and catch up before moving things further.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Posted from Mirkhan's point of view, hope it helps you boggle out a bit or gives you some creative thrust. Might edit later with minor Quel'loyen perspective, but eh.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've been busy and otherwise heavily undermotivated over the past couple of weeks. I know we were in Traverse Town and Vanessa decided to reveal her true colours, what's happened since then?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Merlin transported the party to the Pride Lands and Mirkhan and the Smiling Man have met in battle.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just FYI, the roleplay isn't dead, and I intend to get a post up after R.E.M. has gotten started.

FairSovereign

If this is still going, I'll continue to post. I still like Everask as a character, and I can easily pick him back up.

Argenteus

'Rise'. It's my mantra, my purpose, and against The Tyrant, we will do such.

Name: Original "Ori" Louise

Alliance: The Rebellion/The Dragons

Position: Rebellion General and leader of The Dragons

Weapons:
Crowned Serpent (Keystaff):
This staff is actually a keyblade, taking the form of a "Keystaff". It is made of a reddish wood, and each end shapes into a snake's head. At each end, facing opposite ways relative to the base of the staff, is a short milky-white triangle of a fang. The staff is sturdy and well balanced. Special: He can seperate the staff in the center into two keyblades, which form the handgrip+guard and the keychain.

Viper (Revolver):
A silvery steel and gold revolver, ornately crafted and nicely balanced. It holds 12 bullets. Special: When he channels and element through it with Martial Magic, the bullets explode with the element in question.

Ability(s):
Martial Magic -
Passive, Non-elemental
Ori can channel his abilities and basic magic (Thundaga, Dragons Beath, etc.) from any point within a 20 foot radius. He can also use his magic to augment attacks with a weapon, like his keystaff and revolver. When he uses this, his physical attack won't do much good (He isn't that strong), but the magic becomes even stronger than normal.

Dragon's Breath -
Activated, Fire
The signature technique of The Dragons, he puts his palms together horizontally and spreads them apart, both moving away from him but the top one moving faster than the bottom. From the palms, a spray of fiery projectiles pours. Each upon contact explodes and has a chance to send out 2 more projectiles (Which in turn have a chance to send out 2 more). The chance of this is about 1/3. When he uses this with Martial Magic, rather than putting his palms together he clicks his tongue.

Concussive -
Activated, Force
Ori plants concussive magic into a surface. It is invisible to the eye, and only a very good wizard could detect it if they were looking for magic. If they weren't, they would most likely miss it. The magic doesn't carry lethal force, but upon contact with it or (If Ori specifies such) getting very near it it will detonate, carrying enough force to knock just about anyone to the ground, even break a leg. This ability doesn't work with Martial Magic, he has to touch the surface.

Bleak Acid -
Activated, Poison
A light grey liquid magic, this liquid will eat through anything given enough time. It never spontaneously disappears, but contact with any magic destroys it. It will eat through clothes very quickly, flesh at a medium speed.

Teleportation -
Activated, Nonelemental
Short ranged teleport, within the range of 20 feet.

Appearance:
Ori wears a purple vest with thin, swirling designs embroidered in gold thread across the entire thing, with mostly blank space near the arms and collar. He wears a black belt and pants with this, and black military boots made for long treks. His arms are lean, but poorly muscled. He has good, fast legs. Good for running. His face is very angular, and in that way masculine, but he has feminine eyes and lips. His eyes are green. All hair on his body and head is shaved off, and thick swirling black tattoos occupy it's place, from his eyebrows to his hair to his pubic hair.

Personality:
Ori is a charismatic leader, but not the sort of glorious king fit to lead a nation. No, he's charismatic enough, but too dark. His mind fixes on a goal, and anything that stands in his way will be pushed aside, either via negotiation or force. Also, he can't stomach politics, the endless betrayals and games. He has little time to spare, but in his spare time he enjoys strategic games, reading and drawing. He has no addictions, and thinks of those with them as weak unless proven otherwise. He hates avocados. Also,he's a practicing Hindu, his Mantra is 'Rise'.

Bio:
Ori was born on the destiny islands, but moved to Corona Minor when it was first being settled, in his early mid-teens. He grew up friends with Riku, but only met Sora once. He had few friends there besides, and moving was a relief. They quickly set up shop, and Ori made a few friends. He learned a bit of magic from traveling magicians, and trained at it after. He developed a love for strategy games and science fiction.
Not long after, tragedy nearly struck. He was bit by a deadly venomous snake, for which their was no antivenom. He was brought to the hospital where they intended to give him pain-meds to make him comfortable, and let him die. But luckily for Ori, a renowned healer and keyblade master was in town. He was healing him with light magic when in a feverish haze Ori grabbed his keyblade. Unbeknownst to them both, they performed the keyblade inheritance ceremony on this day. He was healed, and they both went on their way.
Later, at 17, Ori joined the Dragons, a gang around Corona Minor. They were a gang of mages, and were known for shaving off their hair and putting tattoos in it's place. With them he trained at magic and combat, and quickly rose to a leadership position after challenging the leader to a wizard's duel -- and winning. At the time of the Tyrant's takeover, he turned the Dragons into a rebel organization that predated even King Mickey's, but never grew to the same size. They branched out, and have a presence on every world, albeit a small one. They are strongest in Corona Minor, however.
Recently, Ori contacted King Mickey. The Dragons are now in collaboration with the King's rebellion as an associated army. Aside from his position as leader of the Dragons, Ori also serves as one of the King's generals.
Extra:
[video=youtube;1GCCKt_Z1q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GCCKt_Z1q8[/video]

The tales of the ruled will be retold for eternity!

Javelin434

Awards
I can't believe I missed 40 pages of this stuff -.-'

So, what did I miss and where is the RP? I remember OmniChaos authorizing my Character submission a while back so I should be able to jump right in.

Oh, and please message me so my phone beeps and I can immediately respond to the RP and whatnot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back