• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Eclipse [Sign-up/OoC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alright, Merluxia, you're accepted.

On another note, we've decided to close sign-ups to new people to keep the roleplay tight. That doesn't apply to the current cast, who can still make new characters when they feel inclined to.

FairSovereign

I only just started making them....lol

EDIT: Any posts coming up y'all?

Last edited:

Endless Strategy

I appreciate the whirlwind posting speed, but I keep needing to rework my post as a result. If at all possible, try not to involve my character in the current events. I wish I could post, but my current schedule isn't making it easy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Having not kept track of Professor's posts - or maybe it's just all the funny names - his current ones really confuse me :c

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's okay Profy we still love you but your names are borked~

FairSovereign

Though it may not fit the tone of eclipse so well, I find myself wishing I could animate a killer Intro to the rp in the typical kingdom hearts fashion with Simple and Clean and epic dream sequences~. XD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Is anyone currently working on or planning on working on a post at the moment? Not to rush anyone or anything, but my next post will lead us to the last world in Chapter 2 and the "boss", as it were, and I want everyone to be ready/satisfied/etc. with everything before we're off.

FairSovereign

I believe I'm good considering I'm kinda threatening the bad guys and was the last one to post~. Lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I assume Daedalus is kind of just milling about, so I've no problem with things being pushed forward.

Endless Strategy

Is anyone currently working on or planning on working on a post at the moment? Not to rush anyone or anything, but my next post will lead us to the last world in Chapter 2 and the "boss", as it were, and I want everyone to be ready/satisfied/etc. with everything before we're off.

I'm resigned to the fact that I'll just have to collect my post into a series of recollections my character will make after the fact. So go ahead.

FairSovereign

Yeah prepared, we'll be prepared... *excitement fades into confusion*...prepared for what?

EDIT: Where teh postage? O.O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back