• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Apparently, we get it on the 20th as well.
tumblr_m2tyveUasH1qkj2gio1_500.png

PAL eh? Well that just about sums it up then. Giggidy!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think that they'll have a pre-release party for the game somewhere in the US (probably Nintendo World), but that won't be 2 weeks early. It'll be a couple days at best...

Shawty

Awards
I'm glad too. Even though I won't be getting it, I'm actually really suprised. It's rare we get things before America...so why is our's earlier this time around?
Mystery...

It is rare, I agree. Maybe they felt sorry for us for missing out on things we never got to have. Fine by me, thank you Square Enix for putting us first for a change ^.^

Key Wielder

Awards
I think that they'll have a pre-release party for the game somewhere in the US (probably Nintendo World), but that won't be 2 weeks early. It'll be a couple days at best...

That and some GameStops might have midnight releases, but I haven't seen any for KH near me before. :( It would be interesting to see if EU/PAL get any sort of special event for the tenth anniversary when the game releases, but I doubt it. *sigh*

Has Nintendo World done that for KH before? I didn't see anything for KH the last time I was there, so I thought they might push more for Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon since that was all they had. o.0

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So because of the long wat btween the release dates is it lilkly for us to recieve some bonus content in the game similar to bbs

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
So because of the long wat btween the release dates is it lilkly for us to recieve some bonus content in the game similar to bbs

Nomura said in the Iwata Asks interview that the game is complete. As in they put in everything they wanted to put it. So there isn't much need for added content or a Final Mix.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
probably not going to get KH DDD now, cause of it coming out sooner in EUR. Count me out!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Nomura said in the Iwata Asks interview that the game is complete. As in they put in everything they wanted to put it. So there isn't much need for added content or a Final Mix.

Yeah, but typically, isn't FM usually the result of SE trying to top the American release because it had new content?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but typically, isn't FM usually the result of SE trying to top the American release because it had new content?

In the case of KH2, because they couldn't include everything they wanted due to time constraints. There was nothing different in the localized version from the original Japanese.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That and some GameStops might have midnight releases, but I haven't seen any for KH near me before. :( It would be interesting to see if EU/PAL get any sort of special event for the tenth anniversary when the game releases, but I doubt it. *sigh*

Has Nintendo World done that for KH before? I didn't see anything for KH the last time I was there, so I thought they might push more for Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon since that was all they had. o.0

They had a pre-release party on January 9, 2011 for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded where they released the game officially 2 days early, had ways to win KH prizes (just keychains), entered people in drawings to win 1 of 5 Nomura-signed KH lithographs, got to take photos with KH backgrounds and gave out free KH Re:Coded posters. It was nice :D

Edge, your sarcasm sucks. You just came across as retarded.

Edge could always use [/sarcasm] brackets to bring the point across :)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I love how everyone thinks I'm being sarcastic about this, but I'm not. I'm dead serious, and well S.E lost a sale cause of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back