• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
In the case of KH2, because they couldn't include everything they wanted due to time constraints. There was nothing different in the localized version from the original Japanese.

Wow. Guess they really were being dicks then (at least for not releasing it outside Japan.) Then again, I can kid around, but I don't really know what the deal is with this FM thing.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I love how everyone thinks I'm being sarcastic about this, but I'm not. I'm dead serious, and well S.E lost a sale cause of this.

....I don't even know what to say to this. The first time that SE releases a KH game in Europe and PAL before the US, and now they "don't care"? That is 1 out of 7 games, seriously we have no right to be complaining.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Instead of stressing yourself out over it, just go with the flow and do what we all do in these situations:

tumblr_m0waxnEOhJ1r1nmpao1_500.gif

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I wasn't being Sarcastic bro, I'm serious since its coming out in EUR first I feel like JP doesn't care about us US people so count me out BRO!
LMAO you sound so dumb now, I'm sorry but you really do. They don't care about us yet they gave us a crap load of extras in BBS? First off, it's just Square Enix, not the entire country of Japan releasing KH, so what SE does is their business, not ALL of Japan. We get plenty of localized games from them and are a great source of income for their anime, so to say japan doesn't care about the US because we are getting KHDDD a few days after EUR is just plain ludicrous.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
....I don't even know what to say to this. The first time that SE releases a KH game in Europe and PAL before the US, and now they "don't care"? That is 1 out of 7 games, seriously we have no right to be complaining.
Well some of us are freaks about release dates, for one game to come out in other region before the other is MUTINY!

Shawty

Awards
I love how everyone thinks I'm being sarcastic about this, but I'm not. I'm dead serious, and well S.E lost a sale cause of this.

Oh come on, you can't be serious about this. It comes out 11 days after? -_-

I love how they picked july 20th as the release date, it's 1 day after my birthday. A perfect birthday present <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well some of us are freaks about release dates, for one game to come out in other region before the other is MUTINY!

If "we" Europeans would be mean we could say it's actually retributive justice for "you" Americans always getting everything earlier before and being pampered despite always complaining and not being satisfied with anything.
/sarcasm end.

I'm just glad there are more american fans out there who don't make such a fuss over this.

Oh come on, you can't be serious about this. It comes out 11 days after? -_-

Not only that, Europe and Australia also got nearly always the short stick in loalization and released stuff so far so US fans have really nothing to complain about.

And due to other reactions and answers in this thread we can already see that there's a decent amount of American fans around who handle such things with more maturity.

OpoQQ.jpg

You complain bout 11 Days, we didn't get Re:Com and we have to wait 3-4 days and couple months for KH 1 & 2 from US to PAL but you dont see us complain *shrug*

I'm sure there are also some EU-fans who complain, but unlike US the EU (and the aussies) have actually reason to since they always get the least of things.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I feel like we just keeping saying the same thing over and over in this thread, save for like two people

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
lol oh I got you guys good! haha, I was joking about this whole thing :p I'm glad you guys are getting it first, you guys deserve it more. Besides now I have time to play KH1, Re CoM, and KH2 before this one comes out.

Shawty

Awards
lol oh I got you guys good! haha, I was joking about this whole thing :p I'm glad you guys are getting it first, you guys deserve it more. Besides now I have time to play KH1, Re CoM, and KH2 before this one comes out.

........... I'm not laughing

axel95

Awards
It kind of sucks the U.S. doesn't get before Europe, but I'm OK with it because of the whole Re:Com thing.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They don't care about us yet they gave us a crap load of extras in BBS? First off, it's just Square Enix, not the entire country of Japan releasing KH, so what SE does is their business, not ALL of Japan. We get plenty of localized games from them and are a great source of income for their anime, so to say japan doesn't care about the US because we are getting KHDDD a few days after EUR is just plain ludicrous.

While I agree with you for the most part, I'm not sure if I totally agree. You do know that KH sells more in the US than it does in Japan, so I'm not shocked when I see people complaining as to why they don't release the games with more extras like the FM versions. They treat Japan very nicely, but if they were smart about their own business, they'd release the game or give the extras out to the countries where KH sells more and clearly has more fans.

I feel like we just keeping saying the same thing over and over in this thread, save for like two people

tumblr_lrl05jGg6Z1r0mynro1_500.gif

AHALCJO9USJLKFOICU!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
While I agree with you for the most part, I'm not sure if I totally agree. You do know that KH sells more in the US than it does in Japan, so I'm not shocked when I see people complaining as to why they don't release the games with more extras like the FM versions. They treat Japan very nicely, but if they were smart about their own business, they'd release the game or give the extras out to the countries where KH sells more and clearly has more fans.

The US only has more fans because we are a larger country with densely populated locations. You could probably make five Japans out of the population of California and New York alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back