• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I don't feel jealous anymore. Infact I feel sorry for you guys that can't decorate their PSP to look like the JP Special PSP

Mog

Awards
It's about time us Europeans were treated.:D
All Of NA got Re:CoM,we didn't.So don't complain.

Unknownkidz

I'm still happy to get this SE, even though the artbook MIGHT be only with those renders. We'll see :/.
But I personally would still prefer the SE rather than some decals for my PSP :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
will it have detail on chracter like telling us weather terra is actually 21 or 18 samw with aqua
and we know vens age

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
will it have detail on chracter like telling us weather terra is actually 21 or 18 samw with aqua
and we know vens age

Why would it? It's just an artbook. I still say Terra is 18 and Aqua is 17, but that's irrelevant.

ven is what? 14 or 15? .

It's assumed that he's the same age as Sora, so 15.

Awards
It looks pretty neat. I wouldn't mind having it, but I won't get all depressed by not getting it.

They should have an art book kind of like the Avatar: The Last Airbender art book that came out in June. There were sketches of how the characters were first designed and slowly came to what it is now. I especially love the paintings of the places in the Avatar world in the book. It's so pretty to look at.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's assumed that he's the same age as Sora, so 15.

Or 14... me, personally, I'd choose 14 because he seems more childlike and curious like KH1 Sora than KH2 Sora... but hey, this'll probably never be confirmed so it doesn't matter.

I'd laugh if the artbook just a book full of renders XD

Winterborn

i like it except the artbook, if all pictures are like that i think it's crap. i expected sketches and drawings, maybe notes on the development of the characters but not this. such a disappointment.

Key

Exile
Awards
the artbook's just full of renders? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. i wanted Nomura drawings D:>

i still kinda want those posters, though..... ah well. i'll just go get them printed somewhere :p

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
All of you Europeans over there are lucky biches! Just kidding! It's ok, I guess, since if I remember correctly, you guys got one of the games late or something... Oh well... But tell me if I'm right here. If I go to England and buy the game + extras THERE, wouldn't it be the same exact game as the one coming out in the USA, language and all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back