• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

**ATTENTION** ALLENDSWITH and DARKNESSHADOW and MAJ0RA24!!!

i'D LIKE for you guyz to voice your scenes for Isa and Lea please! IF you guys have the youtube downloader, use that to get the youtube video. IF You dont, you can find the link AT THE WAY BEGINNING OF THE THREAD (i think)...

YouTube - [Ven] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Lea and Isa cutscene and a new Keyblade

I'LL POST A SCRIPT:

Lea: Is this yours?
Isa: Lea we gotta go y'know.
Lea: Relax Isa. We can waste a minute or two. What's a kid like you playing with a wooden sword like this? Pretty dumb if you ask me. I'll show you somethin...

...TADA!! Check these OUT!!

Ventus: Showoff...
Lea: HEY, the name's Lea (Lee). Got it/that memorized? What's your name?
Ventus: Ventus
Lea: Ventus eh? Alright
Ventus: Huh? What are you talkin about?
Lea: C'mon... Alright. BRing it on.

Ventus *scoffs*

Lea: Oh! Gettin serious now!
Ventus: Just wait and see! (iffy on this line but TRY TO USE somethin SIMILAR or CLOSE to it) =D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BATTLE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Email you the Sound file of our voices in that scene, or what?

Darknessshadow

*Hack cough* me!?

Who am I playing? o.0

Likewise, I mentioned my mic problem earlier, so my Sound files may be a tidbit late in arriving.

Darknessshadow

Record what lines? I still have the audio from my Audition lines, Likewise, once I get to my mic, I intend to look for some Vanitas scenes to dub, Which I'll post on my Youtube, and if you want any you can ask and I'll send you the files. Or you know, I'll dub any scenes you give me.

Regardless.

TwilightChaser37

Record what lines? I still have the audio from my Audition lines, Likewise, once I get to my mic, I intend to look for some Vanitas scenes to dub, Which I'll post on my Youtube, and if you want any you can ask and I'll send you the files. Or you know, I'll dub any scenes you give me.

Regardless.

like i said before my friend...you don't need to record for the time beingg (aka. right now).

Either way, you may send me the audio files to my email OR send it to my email. And some scenes I've thought for you would be when Vanitas reveals his face AND in the cutscene before Vanitas and Ventus face-down in Ventus' station in his mind. =)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
are you editing the final verion yet or making a teaser for it

TwilightChaser37

yaa i'vee been trying and trying everyone to make the trailer with all the parts but give me some time... AND PLUS, I NEED FOR ALL OF YOU TO MAKE RAW AUDIO FILES of just the lines from the Winter Trailer. Cuz some of the audio is mixed with the music =\

Plz do this ASAP

This project is still going on even if progress is slow ^^;

AllEndsWith-

yaa i'vee been trying and trying everyone to make the trailer with all the parts but give me some time... AND PLUS, I NEED FOR ALL OF YOU TO MAKE RAW AUDIO FILES of just the lines from the Winter Trailer. Cuz some of the audio is mixed with the music =\

Plz do this ASAP

This project is still going on even if progress is slow ^^;
Thank you for responding.

But you could at least post something weekly on the thread.

I almost thought you forgot about this.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
did you get the file i sent you last night

TwilightChaser37

**ATTENTION EVERYONE SEEING THIS THREAD**

I, TwilightChaser37, WANT TO CLOSE this thread due to the making of a new one!! (how do i do so?? x_x lol)

Here's the link:
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/145055-twilightchaser37-s-birth-sleep-fandub-project.html#post4847142

Plz visit the new thread please!!! =D WE HAVE TO GET THIS DONEEE GUYZ!! ^.^

**EDIT:
Hi AllEndsWith! I got YOUR voice recording.

And for you, rac7d, I HAVE NOT gotten anythinn from you. But plz send it and notify me on the new thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back