• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
just posted my audit! (aqua riku and kairi^^) but for some reason, youtube wont let me vid respond it. (youtube seriously doesnt like me >3<)

cool by the way, i would make each audition an indiviual video, so one vid for aqua, one for riku, and one for kairi

I guess that goes for everyone:

ONE CHARACTER=ONE VIDEO

so...let's say you are doing isa, lea, and vanitas, how many videos do you make...?

THREE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

how do i do that? i barley know how to upload videos on to youtube

lol alrightt i'll assist ya.

Openn ur video editor, recordd on the program using a microphone. Then, use the mediafire link to download the trailer.

Afterwards, sync ur recorded lines with ur character's scenes. Then, go to upload it on youtube. Finally, when it's done uploading, post it as a video response on the link of the BETA =)

This iss all easyy! Trust me! xD

AllEndsWith-

TwilightChaser37

Gotcha, almost forgot.

Oh yeah, I almost finished my AtW one. That one was a bit harder to do. :31:

And that's it! Boy, I wished I worked as hard as I did with these auditions.

btw, there's somethin with the vid... u might wanna get that checked out cuz i can't get to it.... It keeps sayin "Srry... an error has occurred in this video." =\

*EDIT:
It probably still needs to be processed.... =)

Last edited:

CGNET

Hi, my name is Mike. I'm from KH-Vids and received a message about me auditioning for this project. I'm just going to show my demo reel for Roxas, since I would be auditioning as Ven. If you also want me to do a certain line and send it in, I would be glad to. Just let me know if this is just fine. Thanks.

Link: YouTube - Roxas Demo Reel: 2010

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, my name is Mike. I'm from KH-Vids and received a message about me auditioning for this project. I'm just going to show my demo reel for Roxas, since I would be auditioning as Ven. If you also want me to do a certain line and send it in, I would be glad to. Just let me know if this is just fine. Thanks.

so, you are definately auditioning, huh?

try making a video with lines from Ven. if you can't, that's fine.

TwilightChaser37

Thankss Mikee!! to be honest... YOU REALLY DO SOUND LIKEE JESSE!! ahahahha xP if it's not too much trouble, could u add ur demo reel as a video response to my BETA?? Unless ur gonna bother to due a seperate Ven audition (which i'd assume u won't need to ^^;)

Well here's the link for the BETA:
YouTube - [ENGLISH] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Jump Festa 2010 / Winter Trailer [FANDUB BETA 1]

THANKS SOOOO MUCHHH for ur entryy!!

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm not really up for tihs, i got a bit of an accent, and i'm more use to doing frech fandubs with my friends

TwilightChaser37

i'm not really up for tihs, i got a bit of an accent, and i'm more use to doing frech fandubs with my friends

it's alrightt!! Still i'd likee everyonee to tryy out!!

Y'kno, you never knoo if u do a good job unless u really try and you prove to ppl how good u are =)

And btw, not only do i say this to u, I say this to everyone who's tryin out =)

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

Y'kno, you never knoo if u do a good job unless u really try and you prove to ppl how good u are =)

the only exception would be if you don't speak english, since it is an...ahem, "english dub".

xD. just kidding. though, you have to at least speak english, no matter what accent it is. hey, allister, if you can do a mouse voice, try doing Jaq. Not trying to be stereotypical or anything.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

the only exception would be if you don't speak english, since it is an...ahem, "english dub".

xD. just kidding. though, you have to at least speak english, no matter what accent it is. hey, allister, if you can do a mouse voice, try doing Jaq. Not trying to be stereotypical or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back