• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm not gonna be able to do it. =\ Sorry. I'm having a problem getting the trailer.

αsiя

space coke
I would love to audition but I dont have a microphone (maybe I do but i dont realize it)

jonXjon

So, is Zack already casted? Because he isn't in the list of unfulfilled roles. We are talking about the one that just came out right? If we are I want to audition for Zack because he looks younger. That is if he isn't taken...

Edit: Nevermind, I could never pull of something similiar to Rick Gomez. I just got carried away and was like, omg omg omg omg omg omg Zack is the best I want to be him.

H

Haxon

Alright everyone. I created a new thread in order to clarify the directions I set for this Fandub project. Here are the links you will be needing:

here's the link for a youtube video downloader for PC:
YouTube Downloader - Software to download and convert YouTube video

here's the link for the original trailer in HQ:
YouTube - ?PSP?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep?Trailer2009Winter

You will be needing a microphone and a video editing program (WMM, Sony Vegas, iMovie, etc.). Once you have recorded your voices for your character role, use the Youtube Video Downloader to download the trailer in HQ.
When you do, it comes out as a .mp4 file. (If you do not wish to have it in .mp4, convert it using the downloader to your liking as a .wmv file and the like).

Afterwards, sync your voice recording with the scenes of your character from the trailer. Then, MAKE A YOUTUBE account and post a video response below my BETA in this link:
YouTube - [ENGLISH] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Jump Festa 2010 / Winter Trailer [FANDUB BETA 1]

These directions aree very clear. If you havee any questions, plz enlist them (BUT ONLY IF THE QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ASKED)

*EDIT:
PLZ enlist your audition for your casting roll on this thread plz!! =D

Enjoyy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ^.^ :lol:
Nice job TwilightChaser! Before going to this thread I already saw the video, how ironic. :)
And thank you for the youtube downloader link, ive needed it for a while, but im not going to audition because I dont have a mic. I think id do a good Ven though.

zexyishsmexy

XD so few females! Didn't really notice...until...just now...how sparce they are. Damn.
Good job, btdubs, I thought...you sounded a little too close to the microphone, and a bit like...you were either trying to lower your voice, or trying to annuciate too hard...like a newscaster or something. It was really subtle, so don't take it as an insult. If I thought it was bad, I wouldn't have cared enough to critique it. :D
And way to take the time...legit.

*starts slow clap*

*evolves into thunderous applause*

TwilightChaser37

So, is Zack already casted? Because he isn't in the list of unfulfilled roles. We are talking about the one that just came out right? If we are I want to audition for Zack because he looks younger. That is if he isn't taken...

Edit: Nevermind, I could never pull of something similiar to Rick Gomez. I just got carried away and was like, omg omg omg omg omg omg Zack is the best I want to be him.

lol U can try out for Zackk. He's on the casting list noww.. Srry for the panicc ^^;

And honestly, anyone can voice anyone AS LONG AS THEY PUT THEIR HEART INTO IT! Even though i'm an amateur voice actor myself, I hopee somedayy to become professional! or be involvedd in film editing!!

(wow i sound like NAruto, wishing to become Hokage... Dx) lol fail on mee

TwilightChaser37

XD so few females! Didn't really notice...until...just now...how sparce they are. Damn.
Good job, btdubs, I thought...you sounded a little too close to the microphone, and a bit like...you were either trying to lower your voice, or trying to annuciate too hard...like a newscaster or something. It was really subtle, so don't take it as an insult. If I thought it was bad, I wouldn't have cared enough to critique it. :D
And way to take the time...legit.

*starts slow clap*

*evolves into thunderous applause*

really?? I felt as if I was far away from the mic... T.T o wellz ^^; hahaha i had to lower my voicee for Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus (however, i thought my voice for Eraqus went sorta well)

Anywho, yaa i was makin a subtle approach since it's my first everr BETA for this sortaa thing... this thing literrally took me 5 hrs to work onn x_x and i'm bout to collapse from exhaustion ^^;

well thanks for critique-ing
I really need these kind of reviewers in order to improve on voice actingg ;) thanks againn zexyishsmexy!!

P.S. I LOVEE UR SIG AND UR AVVY!!! It's SMEXYY!! xD

TwilightChaser37

you get a cookie.

;) xD

SWEET A COOKIE!! wait... is this papou flavoreedd?? O.O

Anyways, i'm proud to present another addition to the crew of the KH Project...

Ordeith!

He will be known as the assistant composition editor (aka. Music editor/composer).

So far, our crew has been growing as members: khphantom97 and Ordeith have joinedd with me in assisting in the production of this massive project.
And for the cast members, again i ask for u to speak with your hearts! With emotion and all! BE YOUR CHARACTER xD

That's is all I havee to say as my final announcement before the New Year of 2010. Thankk you everyone for all your participation, AND i hopee this project to become an amazingg success!! ^-^

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I think I can do Terra possibly... but I'll have to ask a few favors at school then transfer the completed file to my Home computer then finally upload it to the site...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
fuck yeah im totally doing aqua and kairi and snow white and fairy godmama O:

heheheh >)

i wanna do vanitas though ;~;

DAMN THERES NO GOOD GIRL PARTS >~>

Axelle

Website
novanator.deviantart.com
The audition process seems a bit too complex(typically, one just needs to record the lines and submit them alone as an audition), but, luckily, I downloaded the very program needed just the other day for my new iPod and have some time to kill. So, I'mma try-out anyway.

Think I'll audition for Aqua(even though my voice pro'ly too deep to be suitable) and Vanitas(because I'm told I have a good evil laugh). Maybe more... *Ponders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back