• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
thanks, purg and deimos!

"soon" is taking longer than I thought. Sorry y'all, gimme a bit more time

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've updated Walt's temp, mainly the abilities. I want to keep his skills more of an Arthurian Legend, Knight of the Round overall themed. Changed his character theme song into a more "heroic" feel to it. If it's not up to par, I can just scrap this update and just go back to the original one prior to this temp.

Last edited:

Deimos

Awards
@Rhaps & purg: Be sure to check your pms ;)

Ah. See, now Tyrant has the right idea, this is what I mentioned before about periodically updating our templates and reposting them :p

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
@Rhaps & purg: Be sure to check your pms ;)

Ah. See, now Tyrant has the right idea, this is what I mentioned before about periodically updating our templates and reposting them :p

Personally I love the idea and I’m going to be reworking Henry and Andy before I post them again. I’m also trying to keep the character list up to date with the current version of everyone’s templates.

@Dari: Interesting to know, you’re pretty handsome.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah I actually updated some of Renn's abilities recently because oh his growth and his use of the keyblade and magic so far

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Post a template and it'll be looked over dear <3

I made a comment about Sally had been abducted earlier.

As I already was aware of. Anyway Dar, Topsy and the majority of the townsfolk are in a subterranean area underneath Halloween Town. Its only accessible through the lab, magical means and Jack Skellington's basement.

Add details if need be.

Ruby Rose

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's a bit rushed, I might edit it later. Let me know if there's anything that needed change. I'm off to my part-time see you guys later! :D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
There ya go skits, thats punishment for assuming I'm always on my toes IC, I'm really not XD and I was barely paying attention to the dog when he was there. My character has a really narrow train of thought, not complicated, not hard to figure out, predictable at least way more than Gavin. Will bone for a drink simple, lol.

Decided not to chase Shinra given Nana/Ari? Was there with the heartless dog. I did however send a ranged attack in the direction with no accuracy to hit the area he ran towards. Identical to my last two combined.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I’ll take it but he wasn’t even referring to your character, it was aimed at Hel and Artemis. XD Which is why I said the sound of fighting drew his attention and he called a portal to get Sparky. Ari/Nana, Hel and Artemis are close enough to hear and see the flash of spells but they can’t see Newt and Renn.

@Ruby: Looks good, I’m curious to see what you’re going to do.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Quick lesson shinra.

You can't just "burn" chemicals out of the air without triggering a reaction. Fire to gas causes an exothermic reaction, and the reason my leg didn't explode when I blocked the flames the first time was because of using non reactive particles. (Fyi I'm not using magic) Chemicals are reactive aka flammable aka Combustible aka they blow up in your face. Try again mate or just run away. I'm just gonna give you a hard time and I really don't want to be that guy every time saying this lol.

I'll edit my post sometime later skits, feel free to ignore the last bit as it wont be there tomorrow.

Back