• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Umm, I dunno what happened to Skitty but I assume she wants me to follow up in the sub area with Topsy so I'll do that sooner than later. I need to do an opening/intro post for Reforge as well, sooooo yeh. Probably tomorrow evening. I don't wanna see this die. Too much work put into the plot already tbh

Shinra

Banned
Awards
KFP_01-We-should-hang-out1.gif
(the second line is my reaction)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*pokes head in* Sorry guys, the last week’s been crazy. I’ve been busy trying to settle into a new apartment and trying to get used to a new job, which has gotten delayed slightly due to an injury on my hand so it was difficult to use it (among other medical issues needed clearance for). Sorry for the delay, I’ll work on a post today. Although yes, I’d be fine with you carrying on Tav because like you said, there's been a lot of work that's gone into the plot and I don't want to see this die either.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I apologize for the lack of response I was a bit worried when King Sora left that it might have been my fault... I know I don't have the greatest track record with this forum XD... but I have been informed no such thing was my fault and that I am just over reacting.

@Dari: No worries I will be posting tomorrow after work now that my confidence is back XD

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I apologize for the lack of response I was a bit worried when King Sora left that it might have been my fault... I know I don't have the greatest track record with this forum XD... but I have been informed no such thing was my fault and that I am just over reacting.

@Dari: No worries I will be posting tomorrow after work now that my confidence is back XD

*sips her her chocolate milk* I told you so.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
*sips her her chocolate milk* I told you so.

XD well I have posted that should get some of the rust off the old rping gears should do better as we move on just need to get back into the swing of things.

You better. If not I'm having Surreal Recusant come after you >..>

XD gotcha gotcha
………………………………………

And no I didn't forget Castex my good ladies, and gentlemen I just figure I need a better situation to bring him in so once one pops up so shall he x3.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Due to an increase in work volume in my life currently I only got time to roll with one RP, and the bets are off here, I chose Resolute. Consider me on hiatus here for now.

Peace god.

Awards
I'm still here y'all! Just taking a second for me to sit down and write with other obligations going on, but Cal's in it till the endddd (death or otherwise >8) )

purgatory

Awards
I'm still here y'all! Just taking a second for me to sit down and write with other obligations going on, but Cal's in it till the endddd (death or otherwise >8) )

Yaaaaaay! I was starting to worry, hadn't heard from you in a bit :3

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I can understand that one, and thank you giving us a heads up. Please feel free to jump back in whenever you have the time to do so.

Feel free to move my character around or sideline them, anything that will not inhibit you from progressing since the only person she was talking to at the time of my last post was your smaller role character.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Feel free to move my character around or sideline them, anything that will not inhibit you from progressing since the only person she was talking to at the time of my last post was your smaller role character.

Thank you. I’ll probably do something with her so it’ll be an easy jump in if you get the free time to come back.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, seriously, I am SO sorry for the radio silence. I've had a lot going on this month, but it seems like I've finally got something of a break to work with. I have to head out to do one or two things, but I should have a post up by the end of the day. Might make it a long one so it's a good read to make up for the delay, if you guys want it that way.

purgatory

Awards
If the day comes where I can't post because of a real life issue or no internet, I will get on my cellphone and log in just to post 2 sentences that lets you guys know I am inactive. Or I will tell someone on here like Rhaps or Deimos to communicate it to the thread if I cannot do it myself.

that being said, I don't mind the slow down :3

Back