• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts [A literate RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will You take up the Keyblade, or Control Darkness to destroy It?

• Ofcourse *Brandishes Keyblade*

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I work in the Darkness *Disappears*

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Nya...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • ...wat? No, can't you see i'm busy?? *Reads Yaoi* ....o__0

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom's Prayer

Ty was soon in a cramped crowd of fellow knights. Ty was feeling just a bit intimidated. Some of them were much, much older than he was. Up on the podium was a female knight. She had knowing, lagood blue eyes. She had flowing, wavy, pink hair.

'She must be the leader' Ty thought. THe leader was shouting out something, but it was ruffled and mumble like.

"What'd she say?" Ty said. Suddenly, the leader reached out both hands, seeming to want to grab something. From the palms of her hands came two keyblades. Ty nodded,

"Alright. She wants to see our keyblades." Ty said, crossing his arms. A burst of white light shattered his vision, and a Keyblade fell into Ty’s hand.THe keyblade was a stark, blue. ALmost purple in some reigons. It had the design of an angel's wing. The body of an angel resided on the blade, the "key" so-to-speak. It was known as, Eternal Breathe.

"Well there you go! My keyblade!" Ty smiled.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Kota shrugged gently, shivering in the cold breeze. The grass sliced against her bare legs.

"Just..." she mumbled, eyes finding the floor as he gazed back at her. She would never dare to say she was lonely. She looked up at him, clearing her throat. "Nothing."

Rubbing her arm nervously with her gloved hand, she continued gingerly.

"I thought you might like the company," she concluded, with the glimmer of a smile in the milky moonlight. "You look solitary out here." She cast her frosty eyes to the shapeless black form of the castle. "I see you've taken quite the liking to this place."

InsanityOfRoxas

ooc: this is my armor not my outfit, its rasler's armor from ff 12.

12-rasler.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Aino

In the distance Gaia saw the large castle looming over the land. The night wind sent a bitter-sweet chill up Gaia's spine. Tonight was much colder than Gaia had ever expected it to be. Trying to warm herself, she quikcly ran her hands up and down her arms. As she reached her right shoulder she felt her fingers smooth over the raised brand that had been burned into her flesh when she was just an infant. Assuming because she had been so young, Gaia never remembered the pain but didn't doubt the fact that it had probably hurt. With her left pointed finger she traced the design. Apparantly this was the symbol given to those who carried evil in their hearts. But how...how did they know that an innocent infant carried such a thing at such a young age? And as far as Gaia knew she was the only one with such a mark. Perhaps this mark just hers and no one elses.

Gaia shrugged her shoulders, dismissing her thoughts. Pushing up on her hands, she got to her feet. The wind blew hard nearly bringing Gaia back to the ground but she managed to keep her footing. A few strange clouds passed in front of the moon blocking its light.

I wonder if I'm all alone here... Gaia thought as she scanned the area. All she saw was darkness, stretching for miles at a time.

Lady Aino

ooc: InsanityofRoxas would you please stop posting off topic? I don't want to sound harsh but it's becoming waaaay to consistent.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
OOC: I was going to say the same thing. If that's your outfit, then you need to edit into your template post. And I'm sorry about the cross thing (which, by the way, I never noticed n_n;) but you can't really post that here either.

I don't want to sound mean either, I just want to help. ^-^

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Jemxas watched as the clouds slowly blocked out the light of the moon. The winds began to blow more fierce blowing his clothes and hair to the side. He lowered his head seeing the foilage being blown about as well. He turned and looked down at Kota. A smile came to his face. It wasn't an evil smile. Just a normal smile which was very rare for him. "I don't mind the company. I was just reminising about the first world that I conquererd. An intriging world known as Spira."

He walked slowly toward Kota as the winds kept blowing strongly through the darkness of the night. He gazed up and down at Kota. "You don't don't seem to be properly attired for this frigid night." His attention then went to the castle. "Indeed I have. There is something about this casatle that calls out to me. It beckons me toward it. It has become a good home in this world."

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Kota blushed at Jemxas' words; holding in a naive giggle as she watched him look her up and down.

"Spira?" she questioned gently, the darkness masking her small features. She wanted him to continue talking of this place, although knew that he was distracted for this particular moment. So, she continued on to his next point, knowing that there'd be time to rest - and talk - later.

"You'll be staying here, I presume," she spoke softly as ever, continuing to shiver. She did wonder why she found it so cold, seeing as she'd spent so long on an icy world. "For now, at least. What are your further plans?"

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
He noticed that Kota had blushed but he said nothjing in respone to that blush. He walked up beside her. His figure towered over her since he was 6'3 and she was only 4'9. He looked down at her with his normal espression. "If you wish I could tell about Spira. It is one of many unique worlds that I have traveled to.

He nodded his head to her question. "Indeed I shall. This castle is my home." He shook his head. "Nay it is our home. The home for all Chaos Riders." He watched as her body shivered. "It's odd but this cold weather sooths me. It keeps me calm. Very content inside." He smiled once more and placed a gloved hand on Kota's shoulder leading her inside the castle. "I think that it is best for you to stay inside until the climate changes to benefit you more."

InsanityOfRoxas

OOC: I was going to say the same thing. If that's your outfit, then you need to edit into your template post. And I'm sorry about the cross thing (which, by the way, I never noticed n_n;) but you can't really post that here either.

I don't want to sound mean either, I just want to help. ^-^

ooc:the picture i posted up is not my costume its my armor dumd***. i dont have a picture of my guy.and when i use dumb*** i mean that in the friendly dumb*** way. move on im done posting stupid s**t. in a friendly way : )

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Can I come in and play ........

Im sure we have some space left here. Might place you as a Chaos Bringer though. What do you chaos bringers think? Cause you guys seem comfy as a trio =D

*Notices all the Off-Topic Posts*

._. uhh...

IC:

I watched as the Knights called forth their keyblades. I smiled as i admired each one, taking in their unique appearance. Dispersing my Keyblades into Light once again, my smile faded as i told them of the danger we were to face in the upcoming Journey. ''I'm quite sure, that each one of you have come to learn of beings known as 'The Chaos Bringers' ''. Their faces looked grim and distant. ''Soon, we will disembark to worlds, and shall i say, check if they still exist.''

Exiting the Audience chamber, i lead them to the Knights Armory. We walked in, the shiny armor shimmering from the rays of the Sun, streaming through the window. Here are your Knights' Armor. They all admired the well crafted armor as i walked by towards the window. I looked outwards toward the horizon, remembering the World i once lived in. But, this is my homeworld...
I raked my hair with my fingers as i looked towards my armor that layed rest to the side of the room.
Hmm...

Stepping out onto the courtyard, i bid all the Knights a good nights sleep. ''Tomorrow we depart for a new world. Be well prepared.'' They all nodded, i watched as they exited through the Castle Gates. I walked up into the castle, this time alone. The Moon was creeping back into the sky again. I walked through the empty castle corridors, my footsteps echoing throughout the air. ''OUCH'' I gritted my teeth as i reached for my left shoulder. ''What...was that?'' I quickly marched to the my room, my hand still on my shoulder. I burst through the door as i headed toward the mirror. I took off my Top and turned around and swiveled my head to see the trouble. ''What the...?'' I looked at myself, a mark clearly depicting a Crown showed.

It was Dawn, it was time to disembark. Stretching, the suns light streamed through my hair, and shone into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes as i got out of bed. I prepared everything and headed to the mirror once again. Remembering the pain i went through last night. As i scanned my back, the mark had gotten alot more clearer. ''Ouch...damn it.'' Looking at my back from the mirror, a faint mark to my right shoulder had appeared aswell. My eyes widened in horror as i gazed at my mirror imaged back. The mark of the Chaos Bringers was clearly depicted. ''I don't have time for this.'' I put my attire back on and had previously loaded the items and equipment into the Airship beforehand. I departed the room and headed to the Castle Gates, waiting for the Knights.

Last edited:

Kingdom's Prayer

It seemed I was the first of the many knights to appear. The leader was standing at the top of the stair case. I looke up at her and saw her scanning the area for us knights. I had aquired crimson armor with black outlines. The image of a heart merged with a crown was imprinted on the chest. I looked around for any more knights but it was barren. Only me; I was intimidated by the leader and just stood there... by myself.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
The Sun began to rise from the horizon, shedding some light, tearing away the dawn. White clouds emerged, and placed themselves among the sky. As i looked on, a Knight now wearing armor began to approach the Castle. I looked at him up and down. His dirty blonde hair looked brighter with the Sun's rays passing through it. As i watched him come closer, his chain around his neck made a 'chink' sound everytime he took a step. Ty finally reached me, but seemed a bit intimidated. Probably because he was the only one who came. He looked at me, as i was checking for the other Knights. As i was about to return the glance, he looked away to the ground, hiding his amber, hazel eyes.

''Hello Ty.'' I said to shake off his uneasyness. I stood, both waiting for his reply, and the other Knights to appear.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
occ: ok then instead of spamming this rp with occ's why not actually do a post that counts for the rp itself

OOC: You read my mind. IOR, I don't appreciate you calling me dumbass, friendly or not. -.- You've already called me a jerk. And a guy! D:

IC: Kota gave a smile as he touched her shoulder, leading her into the castle.

"The cold weather soothes you?" she repeated, her voice resonating quietly in the grand, cavernous entrance room. Jemxas certainly had picked an excellent place to stay. "I wish I could say the same."

Each time the wind blew, Kota felt her fragile heart quiver. It was too painful to stay outside long - and not because of the freezing temperature - it was simply too much to bear. It made her think of Flurr, and everything that had happened there; other than the moment she took her revenge, all her memories of this place were haunted by an intrinsic sadness, a certain melancholy that took hold of her - and would not let go.

The only thing to bring her out of it was the reminder that Jemxas was standing there. She looked up to his towering frame, reassuming her confident expression.

"Thank you," she smiled, genuinely appreciative. Although, she had to keep some of her gratitude within, knowing that Jemxas might not appreciate her gushing emotions.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: Actually well it is hard to say. Actually I am kinda comfy with just 3 chaos bringers. I would like to know how the others feel as well.

"Indeed it does. The reason behind this probably lies in my ability to weild the element of ice. Let me assure you though that I wasn't the one causing the gushes of wind or the drop in the climate." He smiled as he gazed around the entrance hall of the castle. Giant lighted chandeliers hung by massive gold chains from the ceiling. The walls had errie portraits depicting many differents events. Small various statues adjourned the hallways. Jemxas admired the gargoyle statues.

His attention turned back to Kota when she thanked him. You should show Kota some type of positive emotion. He turned away and whispered to himself. "Who is this feminine voice. How is able to communicate with me? Why do I feel compelled to obey her?" He turned back to Kota and smiled at her. "You are most welcome. Here is a gift you might like. He produced an ice whip that had sharp thorns sticking out of it. He gave her the handle still giving her a genuine smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back