• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts [A literate RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will You take up the Keyblade, or Control Darkness to destroy It?

• Ofcourse *Brandishes Keyblade*

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I work in the Darkness *Disappears*

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Nya...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • ...wat? No, can't you see i'm busy?? *Reads Yaoi* ....o__0

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Aino

Kingdom Hearts

Name: Gaia
Formerly: n/a
Appearance: Picture
Side: Chaos Bringer
Techniques: --meh--

Special:
A Gift For You: Gaia's palms glow with a dark light. Should she touch anything while her hands glow with dark energy, the object she touches will be transformed into a heartless (or nobody). If it is a person and the person has a weak heart they will forever end up a heartless but if their heart is strong, it could break the magic Gaia has casted.

Keychain: Picture, an exact replica of her brand
Keyblade: Picture

Personality: Gaia is silent and rarely speaks to people she isn't fimilar with. There is an exception however. If something comes up that Gaia isn't fond of she will speak her mind. Gaia has a quick temper and is quick to use force to get things done. But don't let that fool you. Gaia has spent a majority of her life reading and studying any books she can get a hold of. No one to date has ever seen Gaia smile or express happiness of any sort.

Biography:
As a young child, perhaps even right after her birth, Gaia was branded with a symbol that represented that of darkness and evil. It had been decided long ago that she would bring nothing but destruction and chaos to the world in which she lived. Her biological parents refused to accept her as one of their own and she was then passed from one hand to the next. As she grew to the age of five, still no one would take her in. However there was one. A crippled old man who lived as a hermit in the very center of the woods. Many people of the town thought he practiced evil magic and did nothing but horrible deeds. They said the reason he was left crippled, never to walk right again, was because he had made a deal with the Devil himself and that he didn't complete his part. Naturally when news reached the village that the old man had taken in Gaia many people became frightened. Should he teach her about her destiny and about the power she had within, surely he would destory them all. They exiled him, further and further into the woods so he would never find his way back to the town. The people thought they were safe from any harm brought on by the two of them.

Ten years later...
Gaia grew quickly learning many things from the man who had taken her in. He even taught her about why she had been abandoned by so many families. To his surprise Gaia took the news of her destiny fairly well. She didn't cry, she didn't become angry, she didn't do anything. Gaia simply stated that from the very beginning she knew there was something different about her that made people reject her. She said it was probably better that way because by being left she would never learn to love or to become attached to someone; only to have them torn away leaving her heart broken. The old man frowned slightly. For the rest of her life he knew her heart would be black and cold as ice.
Back in the city, a spy used to keep an eye on Gaia and her caretaker, reported back to the town's council. He told them of the things Gaia had been learning. He told them that they were probably plotting a way to destory the town and all it's people. Outraged the town council declared that the both of them be killed. The threat had to be taken care of.

Thousands of the town's people marched through the forest in the dead of night. Coming within a mile of the old man's home, they put out their lights to hide their presence. Inside the house Gaia laid awake, the sounds of the old man's snores creating a sort of rythem. Sitting up to look out the window, Gaia thought she saw something move in the shadows. At first she dismissed it, thinking it to be nothing but an animal of the night. But she saw it again and again. There was no mistaking it, there were people outside her home. Running to the old man's beside she shook him awake. She told him what she saw and he knew they had to leave and fast. Grabing a simple latern and a blanket to hide under, the two tried to sneak out of the back door and into the safety of the deeper woods. Coming out they were seen.

The mob rushed them at once, their lanterns coming to light all at once. Their screams were loud and savage. Wrapping her arm around the old man's back she tried to increase their pace but his leg wouldn't move any faster. They neared the edge of the forest but Gaia soon felt a sharp pain race through her back. The two fell to the ground, a young man behind them laughing. In his hand he carried an crude looking club made of thick, heavy wood. Gaia could feel the old man leaving her side. Reaching out she tried to grab him back but soon felt the club make contact with her back once more. All went black.

Coming to, Gaia's vision was blurry and near impossible to see a thing. Around her she stretched out her hands to see if the old man was near. He wasn't. Rubbing her eyes hard her vision cleared and she managed to get to her feet. Her head ached but the pain in her back quickly made her forget about her head. The town's people had left but in their wake her home was destoryed as well as the small plot of land her home was on. She called out trying to find the old man. Turning and turning she looked for him. From the corner of her eye she found him. He had been tied to a tree and beaten to death. Gaia could feel a deep hate rising from the depths of her soul. Her heart was broken, beyond repair. She swore to seek revenge on those who had killed the only person who had looked out for her. Deep down she hoped by stealing hearts she could someday restore him to the man she once knew.

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Kingdom Hearts :3

Name: Kota

Formerly: N/A

Side: Chaos Bringer… Wait, is that the same as Dark?
Techniques: I don’t name techniques, do I need to?
Special: Again, I don’t name ‘em. But I will if you ask me to, so don‘t worry if you need me to. n_n

Keychain: Severed Sentiment - a simple silhouette of a black heart, struck down the middle with a silver marking.

Keyblade: Longing Spirit - a long Keyblade, which is mainly black; but has silver markings over the twined hilt.

Appearance: Standing fairly short for her age, Kota is a mere 4’9. Thus, she is of a small, dainty frame, with little proportions. She has a slender body, and limbs, but her hands and feet seem to be slightly larger than those of an average person. Fairly short-haired, her mixed-length black locks are shoulder-length at longest, while, in places, it can be shorter than an inch. Her fresh face is gently rounded, blessed with the good looks of someone much younger than her nineteen years; with big, round, crystal blue eyes, a little snub nose, and a number of freckles dotting her snowy-white skin, she can easily pass herself off - or, be mistaken - as someone younger. However, she often uses this as an advantage; lulling an opponent into a state of false security.

Kota is usually seen with a figure-hugging black vest, the edges of which are lined with frayed black lace. She also wears a fairly short, pleated black skirt, along with a pair of large, clunky-looking black boots. Finally, she has only one accessory - a single, black leather fingerless glove, worn on her left hand; which she never, ever removes.

Personality: Kota is quiet, most of the time, but is quite talkative when around those she is familiar with. There is something strange about her mind - from time to time, she becomes skittish and paranoid, while, other times, she is normal as could be. She is unpredictable, ever-changing as the weather.

Cold and ruthless, she is not fazed by ideas that might repulse others - such as torture, a method she uses on those she needs information from - and will kill without remorse. Some would call her emotionless, completely numb to the feelings of others. Determined in every one of her exploits, she works hard in any situation, regardless of circumstance.

There aren’t many people she cares for, but those she does are treated with utmost respect. Nowadays, given the events of her past, she is understandably cynical towards the idea of love, but it is clear that she secretly yearns to feel this emotion once more; she longs for someone to share her cruel ideas and twisted thoughts with.

Biography: Kota was born into a large family, who lived upon a peaceful world, Flurr; a snowy paradise, a world of vast pine forests, dramatic icy valleys, and small, isolated towns. She was the eldest daughter; but not the eldest child. Since her parents’ attention was usually taken by the youngest children, she spent much time alone - seeing as she did not get along with her older brothers - and so was left to her own devices, most of the time. Her favourite pastime was reading; as it remains today, and she particularly enjoys reading reference books and encyclopaedias.

Upon reaching school age, she was much more intelligent than her fellow students, and was found to be an incredibly withdrawn child, unwilling to make friends with the rest of her class. This disinterest continued well into her education; as a result, she did incredibly well - seeing as she was not distracted by social pursuits and such - finally landing a scholarship to the only university in her world at the tender age of sixteen. Not passing up on this opportunity - despite the fact that this university was in a far-off city - she left immediately, trekking across the difficult terrain to reach this light in her darkness.

However, along the way, she met a number of problems; but by far, the worst was her getting lost in a particularly bad snowstorm. Kota ended up in a small village, completely off-course for her destination. But, by chance, she met a man named Freosan. Freosan, too, knew how it felt to be alone; his parents gave him no interest, and he also found solace in knowledge - just like Kota. Coincidentally, this kindred spirit was to set off for the very same university. So, they went together on the lengthy journey to the city.

Along the way, it was not long before they fell in love. Kota was truly happy for the first time in her life. She was attending a fantastic university, and had found Freosan, her soul mate, as she saw it. And, for two years, life was perfect. But, it was soon to come crashing down around her. Freosan met another girl - one who he seemed to care for more than Kota. It was no surprise to poor Kota when Freosan announced he was leaving her.

Devastated that her soul mate was with another, Kota was sent into a spiral of depression. She began to fall behind in her studies - even worse, was kicked out of university for her lack of dedication, and the distinct drop in her work level. This only made her melancholy escalate, until one day - she snapped.

Some would say that for a moment, Kota lost her mind. But most would say that she was just crazy.

Taking revenge on the man who had broken her heart, Kota brutally attacked - and killed - both Freosan and his lover. She then retreated into one of the vast forests of Flurr, where she would brood, before being drawn to becoming a Chaos Bringer.

Last edited:
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
snowdog said:
Side: Chaos Bringer… Wait, is that the same as Dark?

Yup.

snowdog said:
Techniques: I don’t name techniques, do I need to?

Just basic stuff like 'Thundaga' or 'Firaga'. If you wante to though.

snowdog said:
Special: Again, I don’t name ‘em. But I will if you ask me to, so don‘t worry if you need me to. n_n

Naw it's ok if you don't name them. Although it's best if it had a name though.

ansemjafar said:
Special: ?

Basically your 'Limit' attack.

Kingdom's Prayer said:
OOC: Well hope its good enough, I had fun making it. Hope I join.

Accepted, and welcome =D

Sora910 said:
How about we get a deadline?

We start the RP as of 5:00PM 11th April, today.

NOTICE: First Post has been updated; check to see your position in the RP [Note, your position synchronizes when you joined the RP. EXAMPLE: The first person to sign up for a chaos bringer, becomes the leader, second to join becomes second in command etc]
If there's anything you feel uncomfortable about, just let me know.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Do you mean 5pm real time or 5pm site time? Also I will edit my template although can't think of a special attack at the moment. Once I do I will edit my post. As for the starting time I will be asleep since I work from 10pm to 7am . I sleep during the day. Please don't do too many posts. i will post once I wake up.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Do you mean 5pm real time or 5pm site time? Also I will edit my template although can't think of a special attack at the moment. Once I do I will edit my post. As for the starting time I will be asleep since I work from 10pm to 7am . I sleep during the day. Please don't do too many posts. i will post once I wake up.

5PM real time. No problem, and as for the starting, you'll easily be able to catch up, because i'm sure the first posts will be only be introductions.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
sweet does that mean I could start now please. Since I am up and able to post? Also how powerful can the special attack be?

Yup, you could post now if you like [Seeing as how under some circumstances you cannot post when everyone else will]. And as for the power of the special attack, it could be however powerful you want it. But remember, the more powerful your Special attack is, the more power and energy you have, you will lose. You'd have to 'recharge' or rest before attacking or anything else if you use a special attack.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: i'll do my first post. Let me know if it's acceptable ^_^

Jemxas was standing outside out of a massive castle. It was a castle that he himself aquired. The curious fact that he discovered it abandoned. He wasn't sure how long the castle was empty nor did he care. He now had a place to reside on this new world. The appearance of the castle was shrouded by the cold night. The only light came from the half moon which was partially hidden behind the clouds. His hood was down revealing his facial features. That act of being seen was not done often but he figured why not since he was alone. The wind slowly blew from the east hitting the side of his face as well as his garments. "A beautiful night indeed. A new world to be conquered." Which reminds me. What was the first world I visited?

InsanityOfRoxas

i got a question in the in-game video they kill heartless and nobodies in one hit but when you play its like five what rules are we playing at if there are heartless and nobodies? and im in nj so i might be early or late to you guys cause i dont know where you are.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
InsanityOfRoxas said:
i got a question in the in-game video they kill heartless and nobodies in one hit but when you play its like five what rules are we playing at if there are heartless and nobodies? and im in nj so i might be early or late to you guys cause i dont know where you are.

Well, depends on how strong you're character is really. But ofcourse nobodies will take more than a hit. Depends on which heartless you're talking about really ^-^
And we start, well, pretty much now XD

snowdog said:
OOC: Psst, where do the Chaos Bringers start? I'll post as soon as I know, I'm gonna be online for most of this afternoon, and later tonight. ^-^ I'll carry on where ansemjafar has started, if you like.

As i have told ansemjafar, if you're a chaos bringer, you could post past events that your character has been through up to the present. You could type it about how you became a chaos bringer and what your goal is; or what ansemjafar is doing: Posting about past worlds he's been to and hearts he's taken.

NOTE: To all Chaos Bringers, you can choose to already be a member of your Chaos Bringer Org, or post about you're character just joining.

/!\Don't forget to look at the first post of mine [One with Rules] and check your character ^-^/!\

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
OOC: M'kay, I'll post now.

"Truly, it is a night to behold," she purred, gazing up to the obscured moon, wisps of weightless cloud swirling their way over the glowing surfrace of this white, half-orb.

Kota's frosty blue eyes wandered carefully over the surroundings, folding her slender arms as she scanned the area for any dangers. Not that anything could thwart them. The Chaos Bringers - few as there were - could not be stopped easily. Even a Knight would have difficulty in fighting them, never mind defeating them.

She smirked maliciously at this thought. A Knight, defeating her? Impossible. Her skills were so honed that she'd not go down without a serious fight. And even if she fell, there was no chance of one of these fools defeating the great Jemxas.

Her eyes found his silhouette, his garments waving gently in the cold breeze. She shivered slightly, her clothing not nearly enough to keep her warm here.

Although, she was used to these freezing winds. She sighed despondently, feeling forlorn as the wind coaxed her memories from her mind.

"It's just... It's just like that night," she thought to herself, trying to fight her memories back. "Those fools deserved what they got." She cast her eyes to the ground, hugging herself as she approached Jemxas. She did not speak; fearful of disrupting his thoughts.

Sora910

Also here is my post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always thought I would be standing in front of the queen waiting to see if I would become a Knight or stay the same.But actually im right next to the queen and second in command.But I probably know that the nervous people wouldnt make it and how could they.That wouldnt be a good characteristic for a Knight in battle.And if they do become a Knight it is because of their hard work and training.

Last edited:
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
+The Past+
The Sun's bright rays streamed onto the golden sand, causing it to shimmer. The wind caressed my cheeks as i lay on the beach. I fell asleep, and woke up to find the Moon peeping from the horizon. I stood up and dusted myself off, and walked back home, in the cold still night.

I lay, Thoughts pouring into my head. This is my home...but...why do i feel like i've lived somewhere other than here? I closed my eyes, my hands ontop of my forehead. Thunder began crackling outside my window, surprised, i looked out, to see dark clouds forming in the skies.

Leaping back onto the pier, i looked upwards, seeing a large dark ball, with a red-core, emitting a black glow. ''What's happening?'' I was engulfed in darkness, kicking and trying to save my breath, it was a futile struggle, and i was swallowed into the darkness.

I woke up, the floor beneath me cold and hard. I slowly stood up, rubbing my head. The floor was marble, white and had faint silver veins. The room was large, and a throne sat at the top of asome stairs at the far end. My...home? I touched the elegant throne, and admired it. A shining light began to emit from the throne, illuminating the dark room. ''What?!'' As the light began to fade away, i felt something in my hand. I let down my arms that had shielded me from the light. ''What is this?'' I looked at the strange yet powerful looking 'Key' like weapon.
+Present+
The courtyard was bustling with future knight hopefuls. I smiled as i stepped up toward the steps at the main entrance to the castle. I looked out at all the people, some with disappointed looks on ther faces, most likely finding out they cannot wield the mighty Keyblade. The courtyard was filled with decorative mini waterfalls, and was adorned by colourful flowers giving off pleasant aromas. Whistling, everyone stopped and looked at my direction. ''Future Knights, those who have past your recruitment test may stand by my side.'' I smiled as the wind began to cause the flowers in the courtyard sway.

OOC: You don't have to write about your Knight test, just say that you've past ^-^ [For Knights]​

Not a bad idea about that stat chart Sora910. But unless everyone agrees with this ofcourse.

Kingdom's Prayer

OOC: So we level up in every single boss. OR do we follow the rules of the exp. points system? BTW, thanks for letting me joy. ^^

Past

”Where are you now,

I ask myself.

Are we walking the same paths?

Or are we just living different lives?”

It starts with me falling into darkness endlessly and then I hear snow falling even though snow can’t fall because its silent, only then do I realize that it isn’t snow it’s glowing lights falling, flailing into the darkness and as I fall I see worlds blossom forth like flowers from the glowing things and these tiny fireflies of hope create worlds around me, most of them strange looking on their little planets with their little people all living their little lives-

“This….is what you call a beginning.”

-I suddenly find myself standing in this endless field of flowers and flowing grass, no horizon in sight and I’m alone, alone like only lonely people can be until the others come and they run toward me, two people I know like family, I know them and hold out my hands for them, but they pass through me like they are ghosts and I feel like crying even though I haven’t cried for so long-

”WHO ARE YOU?!?!”

-And then the falling fireflies appear again and I touch one through my tears and it takes away my sadness, it transports me in a flash of light to a castle with high ceilings, and an empty throne that yearns to be filled but no one can fill it anymore because there is no one here in this empty place so I decide to fill it and I sit tentatively in it-

”We were called by many names-“

-As I seat myself in this beautiful chair I look up and see hundreds of people in white swarm toward me, their cloaks flowing as they race to me in haste, as if to a battle that isn’t really there, something I can’t see until they hit me and the world explodes again in a flash of light and I’m falling up into the sky or the ceiling, whatever its called here-

”So much for chivalry, huh?”

-Here is the final stage, a world all too familiar that I see when I open my eyes and spot the tropical islands that make up my home and as I fall into the sky I’m dragged down onto an island, the city buildings zooming up to greet me as I pass them and land in an open amphitheater, with screaming people and lights and music that I’m singing to on stage-

”This is only half of the story.”

-I feel overjoyed while I sing, up until the time where everyone’s cheers become dim and I look up and realize I can see myself falling downward, and as my two selves collide I’m pushed below the surface of the stage which has suddenly turned into a hall I walk down endlessly, a hall of black stone and white stone and everything in between and I jump off the end of the hall which has suddenly turned into shadow water and I’m falling, falling, falling, falling---

”Yes.

We are all walking the same path.

Just in different ways.”

+_+_+

Falling….

He had this strange sensation of falling into an abyss. It was cold. It was dark. It felt kind of like... like he was falling into the depths of the ocean. He leaned back, letting go, allowing himself to continue to drift away. He was falling faster and faster now. The sensation was incredible. The air that rushed over his skin was ice cold and somehow smooth. It felt something like water, but at the same time like cold air. And the freedom that went with that feeling was amazing. The boy found himself loving the feeling he was experiencing, when suddenly, it stopped. Just like that, it stopped. His body flipped right side up as his feet touched the depths of the sea. His blue eyes snapped open to reveal nothing.

The watery darkness was all around me. Even below my feet. I took a hesitant step forward, and felt my heart jump in surprise as thousands of white birds erupted from the floor below me. The umber shadows melted away as each bird took some of the dark covering with it as it flew. Light seeped from under my feet, and I looked down as the mosaic of birds and feathers and light came together as a blinding whole.

I was no longer residing in darkness.

I was standing on a stained-glass replica of a face of a person in a white-hooded cloak, head shrouded in the faint shadows the covering produced. The picture of the person took up most of the oval, stained-glass plateau I stood on. I watched as the birds vanished into the walls of the deep water, I watched as they lost their purity against the endless sucking void that served as a boundary in this still place.

WHY WERE THERE WALLS IN THIS PLACE-

Whatever thoughts I might have had about the mysterious birds was put to an end as the floor below me glowed. I got a better look at the picture depicted on it this time and saw that the white figure was surrounded by a ring of fancy patterns on the outer edge. The figure was in the middle, hands out with their palms up, as if expecting something to drop from the sky.

WE WERE EXPECTING YOU-

On either side, a tangle of silver vines sprouted, thorns striving to touch the figure, but not quite managing the feat. They instead hovered around its frame, as if uncertainty had taken them over.

The backdrop glass of the picture was a searing, tranquil blue.

THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES-

It was then I heard the voice. It echoed across to me, coming from a nowhere that was only present when one was alone. The voice was wordless, but I knew what it said. It emitted the sounds of nothing, but then again, so did I.

In soundless harmony, we understood each other.
”The door….to light.

Do you seek it?”
I had no idea what this voice was talking about. I was about to say that, when something in the back of my head silenced me and spoke for me to the mysterious voiceless person.

IT knew what the door to the light was.

IT knew what to say.

The other voice seemed to almost nod in acceptance.
”…good. Now step forward, Knight, into the light.”

As soon as the voice said this, a cone of white brilliance pierced through the dark water and fell on the platform. It illuminated one circle on the glass, a single elliptical wedge of brightness.

I walked forward. The light swallowed me whole.

It was then I felt a tingling at my side. My hands glowed, and the brightness shaped itself into a blade-like protrusion. My fingers closed around a handle, and the light receded to reveal a weapon of the most peculiar kind.

First glance told me that it was a key, the regular kind you stick in a lock, that this one was just a super-sized version. But upon closer inspection, I found it to be much different. The handle curved around at the ends, creating a circle, a guard for my hands. The blade-the key to be more precise-was white with a small gap in the middle, the ending was shaped like a crown and the handle was a glowing obsidian, wrapped around in the middle handrest with black fabric. A keychain hung from the tip of the hand-guard, white as well, with a curiously shaped symbol on the end, looking almost like a (-dare I say-) mouse head. In total, the weapon was as half as long as I was tall, and hung in my hands limply.

”Keyblade…..

Keyblade…

This….is the weapon with which you shall seek.”

And suddenly, breaking through the calm voice with no warning….something came.

There was suddenly a malicious presence all around me. Creatures rose up from the floor, a dark black with shining white eyes like bulbs in the darkness. They had slender necks that held up their flat, lily-pad-like heads. They walked on two feet, backs as straight as their arms pressed to their sides. They didn’t walk normally; they pushed themselves forward and slid on large, plank-like feet to match their hands. With automatic, gliding movements, they circled in around me, bulbous eyes greedy.

Box-like creatures that showed no emotion, even in their actions.

”Fight….”

The voice demanded.

I looked around, over my shoulder, and found that there were a total of three dark beings. The first to reach me was struck down as I swung the blade clumsily over my shoulder and brought it down on the creature’s head. The thing was stunned for a few seconds, and I took the opportunity to bring the Keyblade up underneath it, knocking it into the air.

The other beings shrank back as I jumped in the air and smacked the single one back down to the floor. It wavered for a moment, and then melted into a shining puddle, evaporating in a string of white stars as quickly as it had melted.

I panted. This fighting business was difficult. I’d never raised a hand to harm someone in my life, especially not with a weapon. Instinct told me to bash the thing over the head as fast as I could so that it couldn’t strike back against me.

The two remaining shadow things ganged up on me. One slid stealthily around behind me while the other openly charged. I held up the Keyblade with both hands and stopped the head-butting assault with the blade, pushing backwards so that the creature lost its balance. I saw my opening and struck it clumsily over the head until it melted and evaporated.

I had forgotten about the other creature until it teleported before my eyes in a dark portal. I blinked and swung, my heart beating rapidly. My attack missed by inches, and the being rammed me in the stomach with it’s sledge-like head, my ribcage screaming in protest as I staggered.

Out of the corner of my watering eyes, I saw the thing begin to charge up for another head butt, but this time I told myself I’d be ready. My hands gripped the Keyblade tightly, and I spread my legs apart, waiting until the being got close enough to hit.

I focused on the shadow creature. With three solid swings, I dispatched of it, victory swelling in my chest for merely a moment before it was replaced with terror.

”Do not be afraid, Seeker.”

The glass platform below me had, during the battle, fractured, and then in a suspended moment of silence, it broke, crippling beneath me. I fell through darkness again, but this time amongst shards of shining glass, like the fireflies of light in my dream……

”Do not fear.”

The voice sounded as if it was trying to comfort me, prevent me from losing it. Mentally, I scoffed, not the least bit concerned I was falling toward another glass platform with no signs of slowing. I was over the shock of this now, all this seemed almost normal, so I answered the voice back in a haughty tone.

”Easy for you to say. You ain’t the one falling five stories down.”

And the voice did something I didn’t expect it to.

It laughed.

I landed, gently right-sided by some kind of invisible wind. I looked down, and saw that the glass platform had changed. This time, it showed a beautiful white flower opening its petals to reveal a boy, sleeping. The mosaic pattern circling it was red, and the background was a vibrant orange.

There was a door at the end of the platform, opposite of where I stood. It was a beautiful door, something like one would find in a church. It was a peachish bronze color, decorated with gold handles and joints. Stained glass of all colors created an arch above the scalps of the two slab arms of the doors, marking the pathway they opened onto.

The voice was now devoid of amusement.

”Now….let us see you open the door.

Can you do it?”

With confidence I strode toward the door and struggled to pull its handles apart. With great difficulty I pried the door open, and with even greater difficulty my pride realized that when the light that emitted from the door swallowed me, I ended up in the same place I was a second ago.

The voice seemed to mock me.

”Now now, we can’t have you opening the door just yet…

It is far too soon…

But you have proven your worth…

Even through the shadow that lies in your heart.”

The beam of light pierced through the darkness again, beckoning.

I walked forward hesitantly, into the light that shone down from the murky waters. It warmed my face, illuminated my eyes…

What I didn’t notice was that the light was gathering around me, and when my body absorbed all it could, it expulsed it, creating a huge shape that at first, looked like me, and then began to mutate.

The light grew long, pointed ears and feet and fingers. Its limbs were panoramically skinny, its head grew broad and flat with gray, jagged wings on the sides of its skull. Its torso grew to anorexic proportions, flaring out widely at the hips as spikes protruded from the bone of the pelvis and the shoulders. Below its colorless gray and white skin, blue designs were highlighted by a throbbing light that ran through them, over and over, like a pulse, like some kind of demented blood.

And all the while, it grew bigger and bigger….now seeming to scrape the sky.

”Do not be afraid.”

The voice reassured me calmly.

“You cannot be defeated by something that is within yourself.

After all…..”

I swung my Keyblade at the monster, and the blade swept harmlessly through its hands. It lunged at me, and I blocked, cringing as if expecting a blow.

The hand rammed into the hilt of my Keyblade, sending me flying and scrabbling to regain my balance before it hit me again.

”After all….”

My Keyblade vanished in a flash of light. I was utterly defenseless as the being charged at me, monolithic body and all.

”You hold the mightiest weapon…..

Deep inside.”

And then the being of light enveloped me, searing in its heat and intensity.

My eyes were blinded.

”Don’t be afraid…..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He woke from his sleep, ruffled. The T.V. before him played the annual Music Awards, and he had dozed off to the commercials.

But now he was up, wide awake and terrified.

The being of searing light was gone. He was…back in reality.

It was all just a dream…

The dream again……the one that had visited him over and over…

But it had never felt as real as that before….he had never fallen through shadow waters before, or fought with demented creatures shaded with darkness…

The dream began to slip from his memory, as dreams often do, leaving a deep void in its place. He sighed, pushing his back into the couch and resolving to write the dream down next time.

For now, he was back in the present.

His eyes narrowed at the plasma screen before him.

Three Years Later...
I was dressed in my regular attire. Laying down in a field, I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. I had passed the Knight's test! I was ranked V, which is pretty good. I looked over to my right palm; a blinding light appeared and took shape of my keyblade, Eternal Breath. We had been through thick and thin, but we always came out on top. But... something's missing.

Your Family

I shot upright, looking around. SUddenly; old memories filled my head. The nightmares, the door, that voice. Something was about to happen...

OOC: Hmmmm... too long? SOrry, in my next posts I'll shorten them. ^^; And are we gonna be able to rise in ranks?

Last edited:

InsanityOfRoxas

The Dream:

in the field of the battle i stand, bodis of my friends, and dispersing hearts and bodies. i stand alone. But the other. She fell in the battle at my keyblades as i removed her helmet, i fell into darkness onl to fall. she was the one i was looking for the one i have been looking for her name i cant rmember and it drives me mad. my sister,

"no..."

i had killed her.....

Acception:

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
pant....pant.....pant
i fell back onto the bed
"Just another dream...i know this war will lead me to her"
i fell back asleep only to dream a safe dream this time.

LATER THAT DAY

''Future Knights, those who have past your recruitment test may stand by my side!"---

over the cheering of those many new nights in that city. i looked at my letter.

'to Rexic,

During your test you showed great suppieriority over the others and have been placed high in rank. You have been awarded Third in command and will have a special knighting ceremony for you and the other high ranking knights later today. You will recieve a small platoon, and more orders after the ceremony...'

"hmp.. never thought i would get that far"

" Would the high ranked knights come up to the podium!"

few minutes of pointless talking pas and awards for second in command and then she started on me...
"Rexic kneel down and you will stand up a knight" she said to me softly.
she laid her sword upon my hed and cheers rang throughout the entire kingdom.
before i took back my place i went up to her and wihspered in her ear, " could i have the list of all the women who joined, im kinda looking for someone?"

"who?"

"my sister."

"whats her name il find her for you?"

i stood there scraching my head looking down towards the ground.

"ah.. right away i will get that for you and i hope you find her. good luck"

"thank you it means alot to me"

i was escorted to a new room in the castle, after the ceremony. I laid on my new bed looking at my new armor thinking it will be to heavy, but i knew its not. i laid there until i fell asleep and waited for the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back