• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts [A literate RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will You take up the Keyblade, or Control Darkness to destroy It?

• Ofcourse *Brandishes Keyblade*

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I work in the Darkness *Disappears*

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Nya...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • ...wat? No, can't you see i'm busy?? *Reads Yaoi* ....o__0

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Aino

ooc: I want to apologize ahead of time. I'm not up to date on the whole new knights/chaos bringer KH story. So if something in my post is wrong, please tell me! Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia sat completely still, only the wind creating movement around her. The blades of grass formed to her body, the other blades slightly poking the bare flesh on her legs. Above her the moon shined brightly, its light flooding the land that Gaia sat upon. All around her the nocturnal wildlife called out creating a strange rythem that one could almost sway to.

Within her head memories of past events flooded in. Some were as clear as day, others to blurred to even tell if they were true or not. Ever since she had become a Chaos Bringer no one posed any kind of threat and no obstacles stood in her way. Day in and day out she collected hearts, the power flowing through her veins becoming stronger and stronger.

As years passed the number of enemies defeated and the hearts collected grew. It was as the town people had said. The moment she was born nothing but chaos and destruction followed her like a black cloud. The one person that had ever cared died because of her. His death was what drove her to become a Chaos Bringer and to collect the hearts of all those who betrayed her. She trained long and hard before attacking the town that was responible. Her victory over the town's people was accomplished easily, in fact more easily than she could have ever imagened. But for some reason the last thing she remembered what standing in the center of the town, keyblade in hand, the moans of those dying echoing around her. Things became fuzzy, her memories now harder to piece together.

Gaia opened her eyes, the memories now disappearing from her mind. She traced her fingers along the tips of the grass regreting for even thinking about things of the past. Things were different now. This was the present and thinking of the past would achieve Gaia nothing.

With a quick tug she pulled a handful of grass and let it rest in her palm. Holding it out before her, she watched as the wind caught hold of it and carried it out into the distance.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
"What is it you want most... wielder of the keyblade?" said a anomous voice

"I want to know who I really am, and I want to know why the keyblade chose me."

"Than you must join the knights. If you do not, your quest will be in vain!" replied the voice.

"Welcome contestants!"said the voice of leader of the knights. "Your challenge will begin shortly." Caleb was one of the first to take the test. The test was quite challenging, but he was able to complete it. He thought one of the reasons he only passed was because he showed off the keyblade. Caleb walked by many disappointed wanna-be knights as he into the castle.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
OOC: Did someone ask if they could go up in rank? Well, i'll think over that, but for now, just stay as you are. The RP has only just started ^-^

IC: White walls adorned by great statues of former Knights, portraits and Blood red Curtains past us as i lead them to the audience chamber. The large doors opened, and we stepped onto the Crimson carpet. I lead them towards the farthest end of the chamber, where there sat a throne. ''...'' That's where i got my Keyblade...but why...? Without Notice, i had become silent. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and came back to reality.

I stood before them, looking at their faces. One knight was looking at the others, the one who asked me for the Knights List. ''Congratulations on successfully becoming a Knight'' I gave them all a warm smile. ''If you all don't mind me asking, could i see your Keyblades?'' I held out my hand, shards of light coming together forming my Keyblade. It fit firmly in my hands, the Crown keychain hanging from the chain from the Hand guard. It's white and silver meeting at the end where it became a dazzling azure. Holding out my other hand, shards of light came together to form my usual Keyblade, Hikari Memory. A bright white and azure handguard. Silver blade coming to an end with a crown shaped end. A mouse shaped keychain hanging from the chain connected to the handguard. ''These are my two Keyblades...''. I held them at my side, waiting to see the other's keyblades before i could tell them of the journey ahead...

InsanityOfRoxas

ooc: has to be short about to leave for school so yeah,

keyblades:
"why do you want to see uor keyblades" some one far behind me.

"just show em"

i showed her my oathkeeper and oblivion held in one hand. then later i went to sleep.

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
ooc: Personaly, I think this level-up thing is pointless, confusing and will get really annoying with everyone saying "I leveled up!" every 3 posts.

I was thinking the same, this is an RP o_O Plus, there's going to be a lot of pointless posts of people having to kill Heartless and such just to get better. >.O

Sorry for all my off-topic here... <3

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Jemxas placed his gloved hand up to his chin. He usually did this when he was deep in thought. Now I remember.It was the world called... "Spira." The events of the first world that Jemxas visited were flowing back into his mind. He could visualize the world clearly as though he was recently there although it was in fact many years that he set foot in that world.

Jemxas stood by one of the many docks of the town that he was in. He had no idea what world he ventured to nor did he care. He knew that there were hearts here. Hearts that he would soon aquire. His black hood covered his face for he did not wish to be seen by anyone. He walked forward hoping to find some answers. Unfortunately that meant that he would have to communicate with the people. A trait that he normally didn't like to do. Many different kinds of people wearing a vast variety of clothes romaed this town. He stopp3ed though and stared at someone that more of a human beast than a human. A half woman half beast with blue skin and a horn on her head. An interesting world to say the least. He ignored the beast woman and focused his attention on someone more human looking.

He approached a group of three people. he cleared his throat to get their attention. It worked for they were all staring at his unusual garments. "I was wondering if you could tell me the name of this town and of this world?" The three looked at him confused but shrugged their shoulders. One of the men of the group spoke to him although it was in a language that Jemxas couldn't understand. "I couldn't understand what he said." A woman of the group took a step forward.

"Sorry about that. My friend said that you are in Luca. This is the world of Spira. It's obvious that you don't speak Al Bhed?"

"Al Bhed?"

The three of them gasped loudly. They all huddled together and were whispering among themselves. Jemxas folded his arms across his chest. He was confused at how they were suddenly acting. The woman stepped forward once more. "It is obvious that you got near Sin and was affected by it's toxin. Don't worry though for the toxin should eventually wear off."

Jemxas' thoughts were suddenly shattered by the rustling of grass under someone's feet. He knew though that it wasn't an enemy for only two other people knew of this castle. Those were his allies. He turned in the direction of the person approaching him. Despite the lack of light he could tell that it was Kota due to the lack of height for her age. He nodded his head at her which was his way of saying hello. He gazed up at the moon. "A beautiful night." He kept his gaze focused on the moon. "What brings you out on this eve?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back