• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts [A literate RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will You take up the Keyblade, or Control Darkness to destroy It?

• Ofcourse *Brandishes Keyblade*

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I work in the Darkness *Disappears*

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Nya...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • ...wat? No, can't you see i'm busy?? *Reads Yaoi* ....o__0

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
''...Huh...?...uhnn...'' I felt power surge once again through my body, suddenly i felt replenished. Laying on the ground, i slowly forced my arms to push myself up. Steadying my balance, i breathed heavily until my breathing came back to normal. ''Where's...the Ship?'' Looking frantically, i stumbled, and came toward a magnificent Gummiship. Rinoa threw off her beaten helmet as she scrambled to the main dashboard. It was a matter of simply flicking switches and pushing some buttons. The Ship began to float above the ground; ready to fly.

''...WAIT-!'' Rinoa's eyes widened, it clicked, where were the other Soldiers? Throwing off the idea that wanted to come into her thoughts and take root, the dashboard's navigator began to beep. Looking at the screen, the cursor was clearly locked onto a world -- Agrabah. ''...There must be a Soldier there...'' With renewed confidence, the Ship burned through the atmosphere and made it's way to Agrabah.

The Climate was warm, and the sky was a deep black, with stars studded around the large Silvery moon. I stepped out of the ship and onto the sand, looking around. Slowly an image came to view; a town.

''Hello?'' My voice seemed to echoe around me, the town was practically empty, just wind picking up the sand into the air. I walked deeper into the dark town, till i heard something that caught my attention.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Rock sighed as he stopped walking to take a small break. After Gaia vanished, he decided to search for the chaos bringers. His search was in vain though. He discovered nothing of any help. Although he did discover a man laying dead near a stable. It was clearly obvious that the man lacked a heart. Rock investigated the stable discovering three empty stalls. He realized that Jemxas, Gaia, and their companion stole three horses.

Rock's mind was filled with inquiries. Where could they be headed in the dead of night? There is nothing out there except for miles of sand. I know, since I traveled through that desert during the morning. Rock sighed as he stood. He decided to try and place to rest for the night. I shall continue my search in the morning. Rock slowly walked through the empty streets. His armor created a small echo as he walked through the barren town.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
The sound of armor making noises joined the sounds of my armor and footsteps. Is there...someone there? I stood still, eyeing all the objects around me outlined by the moon's faint light. I began walking up the deserted street, my armor making noises all the while. Why is this place so...dreary? Silent? The other noise that echoed slowly began to become louder. Someone was approaching...

A safety precaution, i quietly made my way behind an empty stall filled with colorful pots and rolled up blankets. I lay still, my back against the cold wooden supports. I held my hand infront of me, my keyblade appeared in a shear flash of light, the light shimmered and sparkled, and soon enough faded away. I clenched the keyblade tightly, closed my eyes when i heard the echoing noise coming even closer.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Rock stopped walking when he heard a faint noise in the distance. He was surprised to hear any noises except for the wind. Are my ears playing tricks on me? Followed walked forward trying to hone his ears on the sound which appeared to be armor. Rock stopped walking when he thought that he was upon the echo of the armor. His good eye scanned the surrounding area. To his surprise nobody was present.

Rock placed a hand under his chin. He wondered if exhaustion had finally settled in. He slowly walked over to one of the walls and leaned up against it. He shrugged his shoulders figuring that it wouldn't hurt to try. Hello? Is anybody there? I promise that I won't harm you. Rock waited silently and patiently to see if anyone would emerge. If there was a being and they were his enemy then he would show them no mercy.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
OOC: *glomps Midori*

Kota breathed a long, disinterested sigh at Jemxas' efforts to cheer Gaia up.

"Perhaps this isn't such a good idea," she thought, eyes narrowed as they followed his movements. "We don't know what this is. He heard about it from some old hag."

She wrapped her arms around herself, keeping warm in a sudden, chilled wind. She felt a pang of slight fear as she saw Jemxas approach the thing.

"I hope he's okay..."

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
''Hello? Is anybody there? I promise that I won't harm you.'' Rinoa took in a deep breath, and still held the Keyblade firmly. She slowly stood up, her eyes still shut. Her Keychain rustled as she turned. She opened her eyes, and found a lone figure in front of her; It was clear by his Armor he was a Knight.

Brushing herself off, she walked toward the Knight, whom she scanned from Head to Toe. He had short black hair, which spiked upwards. He was pale, even in the dim moonlight, it was clear to see. A scar ran down his left eye, a colour of pale white, blue. His other eye was an emerald color. After finishing her analysis, she was face to face with the mysterious knight. Politely, Rinoa introduced herself. ''I am Rinoa. And you're...?'' She waited patiently and eagerly to know of this Knight. It didn't occur, but for once, her marks were not giving her pain.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Rock watched as a knight stood from behind a stand. The knight's back was turned to him which was confusing to him. He watched as the knight turned. Rock's eye observed the knight and it was easy to see that this knight was a female. He saw that she had a tight grip on her keyblade as she approached him.

"It's a pleasure to meet another knight. My name is Rock. so what brings you to Agrabah. Are you looking for a man named Jemxas as well? His eye looked over to her keyblade that was still in her hand. He motioned to her with his head that the keyblade was not needed seeing as he was not an enemy but an ally.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Nodding back, i set my Keyblade away, the light absorbing it back in shards and fragments. "It's a pleasure to meet another knight. My name is Rock. so what brings you to Agrabah. Are you looking for a man named Jemxas as well?'' This name...it stayed in my mind for awhile, as i stood thinking. ''Jemxas...Is he a chaos Bringer?'' The moment the name slid out my mouth, the marks began to sear pain through me once again. I reached for them quickly, but in a way that would not attract Rock's attention. Damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back