• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts [A literate RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will You take up the Keyblade, or Control Darkness to destroy It?

• Ofcourse *Brandishes Keyblade*

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I work in the Darkness *Disappears*

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Nya...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • ...wat? No, can't you see i'm busy?? *Reads Yaoi* ....o__0

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Aino

Gaia was taken back at the fact that someone had actually lived within the castle's walls. The figure's face was blocked by his hood so Gaia couldn't make out any distinguishing features.

"My name is Gaia. I only seek refuge from the cold." Gaia could feel the figure before looking her over, his eyes examining her every detail. It suddenly hit her all at once. The dark energy Gaia had felt earlier was defiantly coming from this person and the castle in which they lived. She uncrossed her arms, letting them fall to her side. A slight smile formed on Gaia's lips. The castle walls blocked most of the bitter wind, allowing Gaia to gain a little bit of her body heat back.

"Are you a Chaos Bringer as well?" Gaia knew full and well that only a Chaos Bringer could emit that much dark energy. She had longed to meet someone else like her but had never gotten the chance. Now she did.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: no offense alien but how good at you in rps?

A smirk was hidden under Jemxas' hood. Normally I would slam the door in someone's face for being bothered in such a fashion. But I can sense darkness from this one. He watched as Gaia formed a small smile on her face. A smile that seemed wicked to lay one's eyes upon.

Jemxas nodded his head silently to answer her question.He turned to his side and motioned with his left hand by fully extending the arm out. "Enter. You are welcome here." Once Gaia was inside Jemxas slammed the heavy door shut. The force of the slam could be heard echoing throughout the silent empty halls of the castle. Jemxas then lowered his hood revealing his short black hair, his piercing orange eyes and the scar that resided on his right cheek. "I am Jemxas. Please follow me." He turned and walked slowly back to where Kota was left standing.

Sora910

OOC:Ok thanks.
Rpg:We ran as fast as we could fighting and dodging heartless.But then there were to many and Rinoa still wanted to fight.Me and Ty were worried but she was the queen and she gave us an order.She fought for a long time,until me and Ty saw her breathing a lot more faster.Then one of the heartless struck her on the back.Me and Ty ran in to help and forunately she was ok but she couldnt fight.Ty ran in and fought the heartless in our way so Rinoa could get us to the dome.

Last edited:
A

AlienStitch

occ: no offense alien but how good at you in rps?

A smirk was hidden under Jemxas' hood. Normally I would slam the door in someone's face for being bothered in such a fashion. But I can sense darkness from this one. He watched as Gaia formed a small smile on her face. A smile that seemed wicked to lay one's eyes upon.

Jemxas nodded his head silently to answer her question.He turned to his side and motioned with his left hand by fully extending the arm out. "Enter. You are welcome here." Once Gaia was inside Jemxas slammed the heavy door shut. The force of the slam could be heard echoing throughout the silent empty halls of the castle. Jemxas then lowered his hood revealing his short black hair, his piercing orange eyes and the scar that resided on his right cheek. "I am Jemxas. Please follow me." He turned and walked slowly back to where Kota was left standing.

OOC: Good actually, I did it before by the name of BHKSORA like 2 years ago I just thought I would start again

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Kota heard approaching footsteps, resonating gently towards her. Shaking off her melancholy, she arose to see what Jemxas had to say.

Although, as she listened, she heard two sets of footsteps tapping along. Her blue eyes widened, a single black eyebrow raised.

"I wonder who is with him," she mused to herself, gently peering around the door to see the two forms pacing towards her.

She could make out Jemxas' form, the unmistakable man striding confidently along the hallway in the flickering candlelight. But, there was another with him, and Kota squinted to try to make it out. But, she'd know soon enough, as they were coming towards her.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
OOC:Ok thanks.
Rpg:We ran as fast as we could fighting and dodging heartless.When out of no where Neo heartless came out and blocked our path.I made a barrier out of air to protect Ty and Rinoa.I told them to follow me and to not touch the barrier or it will open up.I fought my way through and I thought the Neo heartless were gone when 5 of them ganged up on me and threw me on the ground then one of them opened the barrier and made a deadly attack.I jumped in the air and got in the way of the attack and I my hands were severly injured and I couldnt use the Keyblades.Rinoa yelled at me for doing that and I said.
"I told you...I promised....you...that you wouldnt...get hurt"
Now it was up to Ty to get me and Rinoa to the dome.

._.

Sora...uhmm...did you fully read my post? My character told you to wait with InsanityOfRoxas' character while Rinoa fought the heartless... ._.
What your character should be doing now, is following Rinoa to the dome after waiting for her to finish fighting the heartless.

A

AlienStitch

Name: Kinoto Montez

Formerly: Kai

Side: Light, Knight

Techniques:

Cura - Heals Self
Fira - Sends out ball of Fire
Thundera - Sends down bolts of Lightening

Special:

Twilight's Wish - illuminates area around Kai and surrounds any nearby enemies. The rest is Unknown
United Blade - Keyblade seperates into 2 seperate ones and attack enemies freely without the use of a wielder

Keyblade - United Wishes: See Appearence

Appearance:

Clothes and keyblade :
normal_the_king.jpg

Face:
normal_train61.jpg

Each chain = a memory lost

Personality: Mysterious, Childish, Smart, Clumsy, Kind, Superstitious.

Biography:

Kinoto Montez grew up around the mainlands close to a place called 'Destiny Islands.' At the age of 15 the island suffered a strong attack from darkness, he was gifted the power of the keyblade by an unknown source, but still with its power he could not defeat the spread of the heartless.
He Joined the Alliance of Knights at the age of 14 after darkness consumed his homeland and his friends and family along with it.
When the peace was restored his friends and family returned but with no memory of who Kai was or any past they had with each other.
He left the islands once again, alone, never to return. His heart was began to isolate from the world, until he stumbled upon someone by the name of 'Zexion' he offered Kai the chance to travel to distant worlds as he had with the alliance. He took the offer under the oath that he could never return the islands again, but Zexion tricked Kai in that to make sure he could never return his memory of the island would gradually dissappear. But Kai went to seek help, he found a wizard names 'Yen Sid' who with 3 fairies, cast a spell on Kai's clothes in that each chains which he carries equals a lost memory, so that in the Kai could now go and seek out the memories which he lost and no memory could be hidden as Kai will always know that its there.

Last edited:
A

AlienStitch

OCC: thanks hehe I've read some but not all of the pages lol there's a lot. btw would you like me to start from wherever I want or in a certain place like the place that most of your characters are all in at the moment e.t.c. I dont really mind

Sora910

I think she wants you to start where we are.Look at my post above and then from there write:
Example:
I saw Rinoa,Ty,and Ven in trouble so I ran to help them.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
OOC: It's good to know that you've read some. You can post something like: Noticing the heartless army, i quickly dressed in my Knights attire and left for the castle gates. I was surprised to find the immense army gone, as only a Knight stood in it's place. Soon, The Knight was joined by two more, quickly moving in a fast pace. I immediately ran towards them. Something like that roughly. And then i'll be able to fit you in ^-^

A

AlienStitch

OOC: It's good to know that you've read some. You can post something like: Noticing the heartless army, i quickly dressed in my Knights attire and left for the castle gates. I was surprised to find the immense army gone, as only a Knight stood in it's place. Soon, The Knight was joined by two more, quickly moving in a fast pace. I immediately ran towards them. Something like that roughly. And then i'll be able to fit you in ^-^

OCC: lol you wrote it for me :D

My hearing never failed me, I knew the sound of a heartless a mile off. I always seem to know so much about them, there forms, what they look like, what they sounds like, and especially, what they do.

I ran towards an a small circular opening placed my eye to it. I saw what looked like thousands of heartless, crawling in a great army towards a person, although I was too far away to see. I grabbed my armour and ran to the other side. But when I got there, they were gone, Only 3 figures were remaining all in attire.

I could recognise these people anywere, they were knights, just like me. I stepped forward, jumping up and down with my keyblade in hand.

"Hey! You guys OK??!!"

Lady Aino

"Pleasure."

Gaia did as she was told and followed Jemxas up a flight of dimly lit stairs. She took each step one at a time, making sure to be careful of were she placed her footing. The castle was dark and Gaia noticed it only consisted of dark colours such as gray and black. In a strange way Gaia liked it. It felt homey and a comfortable place to be all though it look the complete opposite.

She kept her eyes focused on the area just past Jemxas' head. She didn't know where she was being taken but she didn't feel like she needed to worry. She was a Chaos Bringer and so was he. Gaia highly doubted he'd be leading her to some kind of trap. Just uphead Gaia saw a faint shadow being cast upon the wall by one of the staircase's candles.

Is there another Chaos Bringer here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back