• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D fighting system (Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

manmark

Awards
This thread is made to discuss ideas about the new fighting system.Here is what i would personally like:

1.Command deck is retained
2.When you start the game you are allowed only to use lv1 commands like fire,blizzard,etc.As you finish worlds you are allowed to use higher level commands such as firaga,blizzaga and even more awsome commands.
3.Instead of command styles drive comes back with some differences.Like when you use valor form your attack commands deal higher damage.Riku should also get his own drive forms.

These are my ideas so far

DeathByKeyblade

Good ideas, but i'd prefer if you could use the high level commands, they were just harder to get. for example, some of the commands require 3 or more commands to be melded.

CreativeGenius13

We don't know if Drive Forms are avaliable as when 3D takes place, we don't know, and weather Riku will be playable has yet to be seen.

It's really too early for this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
We don't know if Drive Forms are avaliable as when 3D takes place, we don't know, and weather Riku will be playable has yet to be seen.

but we know 3d is after recoded and one of the recent interviews said riku's a playable character.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Someone's a tad late...Riku was confirmed to be a playable character the same time Sora was...actually when they announced KH3D we knew Riku would be a playable character...oh dear.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would rather they left Drives out, unlike everyone else I didn't really like how overpowered they made you :(

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
If Drive Forms are going to come back, then it needs a lot of balancing and changes to make it rewards you instead of being given to you. Or make it as if Drive Forms are like the Devil Trigger from Devil May Cry, it makes you stronger when you use it, but it still doesn't make the game much easier for you.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Return of the TWEWY screen swapping. Control Sora on the top screen with the analog & Riku on the bottom with the d-pad.

Gram

Banned
Awards
just want synch blade as an obtainable abilitay!!!
THIS^^^^^^ fuck the drives.

Return of the TWEWY screen swapping. Control Sora on the top screen with the analog & Riku on the bottom with the d-pad.
for a kh game? no thanx, dont need kh ruining a good thing.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Not a bad idea actually. Though it sounds like it would be hard to control but i'm glad someone is thinking outside of the box.

ross61

If Drive Forms are going to come back, then it needs a lot of balancing and changes to make it rewards you instead of being given to you. Or make it as if Drive Forms are like the Devil Trigger from Devil May Cry, it makes you stronger when you use it, but it still doesn't make the game much easier for you.
Lol, wut. I cheated and got infinite Devil Trigger and the game was a breeze.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'd like some sort of battle system that has Sora and Riku work together, even if it's just like a summon-like ability tacked on. (or what MATGSY said)

I was thinking of something sorta like this too. Since a theme is "trust" maybe something like an "evolved" form of the D-Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back