• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
For a fanfic, it's pretty good. I can't see myself playing this though

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay i figure you all have waited long enough so i am oging to release the sequel with out my partner.!!!!

HERE IT IS!!!!!

Kingdom Hearts: The Dark Truth.
Chapter 1

Sora, Kairi, and Riku stepped on the soil of Destiny Island’s. Sora felt the wind blow on his face and knew that he was home. He looked all around, his heart filled with joy.
“ Tag! Your it!” Sora Yelled as he tapped Kairi on the shoulder.
The two friends ran along the beach, Riku just watched and laughed, soon he began to run with Sora, Kairi tackled Sora and brought him to the ground. Then just as they were enjoying there new found freedom, a loud crack went off into the Sky. Suddenly the ground began to shake, the blue sky turned to darkness, black mist rose from the ground and entangled the feet of the heroes and tightened around there chest’s. The three friends were drifting in and out of sleep.
-------
Sora woke from his slumber. He was tied to table. His legs lay mangled. He glanced up from his legs to a man in a long cloak of black who was tapping his fingers on the table. Sora glanced and saw Kairi and Riku tied up in the corner.
“ What do you want?” Sora screamed.
“ The Keyblade!” The man hissed. Suddenly Kurix appeared, he looked just as he did when Sora first encountered him. With his black, shimery hair. And his deep scar on his face..
“ WHAT! I thought you were dead!” Sora struggled to free himself.
“ Yes, I bet you did. That was I nice sneak attack from your little friend. But it is gonna take more than that to get rid of me!” Kurix snickered.
“ NO!” Sora screamed. “ HOW?”
“ SHUT UP!” The mystic man yelled. Suddenly Mickey burst through a door behind the evil men. He looked distressed and his cloths were torn.
“ How did he get here. I thought you disposed of him!” The mystic man screamed at Kurix.
“ Okay I lied! I couldn’t find him! He must’ve followed us here!” Kurix explained.
“ Imbecile!” The man yelled.
“ Rosnax! Let the kids go!” Mickey commanded.
“ Ha, Mickey my old friend…” Rosnax began.
“ Shut up you Nobody.” Mickey screeched as he thrust his keyblade at Rosnax. Rosnax quickly dodged Mickey’s attack.
“ The years have not been very well for you have they. What has it been know, nine, ten years since you have locked me down in that damn dungeon! Well I know you would want to have some fun, but I have to go. I’m missing an appointment.” and just like that Rosnax and Kurix were gone.

“Mickey! What’s happening?” Sora questioned as Mickey untied him.
“I’m sorry Sora…”
“ What, what is it? How did Kurix…I don’t…”Sora asked. Mickey walked towards Riku and Kairi and untied them as well.
“ Let me start at the beginning. You see as you was passing through the door of light, time was passing faster. To you it seemed like mere seconds. But to the universe, it was two weeks. That is how the door works. I should know because my friend, the deceased Ansem the wise was one of the first to be able to open the door. Any ways, during those two weeks many bad things have happened. Firstly, Kurix’s spirit traveled to my magical dungeon in my castle to free his Lord, the man that captured you, his name is Rosnax, he is lord of the Nobodies. I had locked him down there. The dungeon drained his power‘s. I had fought Rosnax in great battle’s, then nine years ago, I tricked him and captured him. Once Rosnax was freed, he gave life to Kurix.” Mickey explained. “ Then he overpowered me and gained control of the castle. He killed all the residents and put goofy in the dungeon. He killed Daisy, and I have know earthly idea what he has down with Minnie. Then he came here to Radiant Garden, were in the Radiant Garden Dungeon, and destroyed what was left from the last attack and captured everyone but cloud. Cloud is also missing. He destroyed you Island, and know he is on his way to Twilight Town to turn Roxas and Namine evil. You see, if there evil you and Kairi will be evil to.”

“ Lets go then, Mickey, do you have your Gummi ship?” Riku asked.
“ “ Well yes I do, but this does not mean that I am going to help you on your quest.” Mickey sighed.
“ What do you mean?” Kairi questioned.
“ I will take you to Twilight town, but I will go no further, I must find Minnie. I’m Sorry.” Mickey explained.
“ It’s okay, I understand what its like to search for people you care about.” Sora smiled. “ You find Minnie, will go and stop all of this for good.”
“ Thanks Sora, but I must tell you, Rosnax was the first human to ever have darkness in his heart. It all Started with him, you kill him and peace will really be gained to the worlds.”
--------
Sora, Riku, and Kairi, stepped out of the Gummi and waved back at Mickey. Twilight town looked normal as ever. Except the high pitched scream of someone at the sandlot. The gang ran as fast as they could and found Kurix and Roxas fighting in the arena.
“ I’ll deal with the others!” Rosnax yelled as he swept towards Namine and Axel.
“ STOP!” Sora yelled before Rosnax could even see the whites in Namine’s eyes.
“ You again! Well my son you are very smart indeed, but I do believe you was lead here by that old bat Mickey.” The evil man chuckled. “ Come to me my Knights of hell!” Suddenly the ground began to rumble. Three figures emerged, they crawled out of the ground. There stood two men knights, and one woman knight. They bare keyblades in there hands. They were the most gruesome thing that Sora’s eyes beheld, other than the heartless.
“ I bet your old pal Mickey didn’t tell you about my knight’s. They come straight from hell!” Kurix chuckled again.
“ I didn’t know Nobodies could do such a thing.” Kairi winced.
“ Nobodies… Ha, is that what you think I am, well if your searching for nobodies, you should look somewhere else. Because my heart was returned, I am HUMAN!” he laughed again.
“ Wait… how can you do all of this if you’re a human?” Riku questioned.
“ That’s none of your business you nosy little son of a…” Rosnax was cut off.
“ Lord watch your temper!” Kurix preached.
“ Like your one to talk! Anyways…back to the death!” Kurix waved his hand and the Demon Knights attacked. Kurix and Rosnax used this to escape. Suddenly when it looked as if it was all over… Ulamria, Inzeo, and Xeanhort jumped from nowhere and saved them.

“ GO! Save your friends!” Ulamria screamed. The heroes didn’t hesitate. They ran all the way to the Usual Spot. When they got there they found there friends locked in battle with Rosnax and Kurix. Sora Jumped up and thrust his keyblade right into Rosnax’s back. He pulled it out and landed on the ground. Rosnax smiled.
“ I’ll get you soon!” Rosnax whispered as he drifted out by darkness. Sora let out a sigh of relief.
“ What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” a voice was heard. “ As you grow with the keyblade you gain strength you never new about.”
Cloud emerged into the Alley. His cloths torn, he was badly burned.
“ Cloud, what happened to you?” Riku asked.
“ Hell.” he answered.

How did you like it? I think its a good start, believe me when you get later in the story you will Crap your pants!!!! i mean literally. SO many twist's so many surprises and a new look on the other side of King mickey and how far he will go to destroy evil!!!!! i cant wait to you see the ending of this!! i havent wrote it all but i have it all up in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay i have writtent the second chappie but it unfortunatley is way too short, i mean way too short, but i had to make it short for dramatic effect
so here it is, hopefully you'll see a whole new side of mickeye, i know its out of character but....

Chapter 2

“ What?” Roxas asked uneasily.
“ Not literally, although it felt like it. The three Knights that rise from the ground, if they capture you, they take you to some evil lair hidden in the core of this world, they beat you and make you work. They captured all of us, Aerith, Cid, me, Merlin, Leon, Goofy, Minnie, and Tifa. I escaped by fighting them, I ran away from the fight and found a teleport device.” He explained.
“ So that’s were everybody is. But Mickey said that Goofy was locked up in the Disney Castle dungeon.” Riku informed.
“ Yes Mickey, there is something different about him! He came to Radiant Garden with goofy and Minnie saying that Disney castle was completely destroyed and was swallowed by the darkness. Then that’s when Rosnax attacked. There is no more world left except for Here, Radiant Garden, and the world that never was. Radiant Garden was just attacked, not completely destroyed.” Cloud told the others.
“ But why would he lie about something so Stupid?” Axel questioned.
“ Maybe he wanted to give us hope?” Kairi insisted.
“ No, I think he just wanted you off his back, since his first encounter with Rosnax, he has had Darkness in his heart and now its growing, soon it will overcome him all together.” Cloud explained.
“ Then where is he now, because he said that he couldn’t help us and he just drove off!” Sora told Cloud.
“ He probably went and searched for Minnie, and I think he knows where she is because he has dealt with this band of evil villains before. We should teleport back to the lair…but wait wasn’t someone helping you?”
“ OH NO!!!!” The three screamed. The friends ran all the way to the sandlot, but there was no sign of Ulamria, Xeanhort, or Inzeo.
“ I guess they were captured, I think this is the time we teleport!” Cloud said as he brought it from his pocket and activated it, sending them to the evil lair of The Knights of Hell.
-------
“ Release her at once!” Mickey screamed not noticing the Seven people arriving behind him.
“ Mickey you should no by now that you don’t get what you want by demanding!” Rosnax laughed.
“ Yes Mickey you need to calm down!” Kurix chuckled.
“ SHUT UP!” Mickey demanded.
“ Fine you want it that way…” Rosnax said in an ice cold tone. He opened the Cell behind him and took out Minnie, he held her by the back of her dress. “ I think its time Minnie found out the truth, along with your friends.”
“ What?” Mickey turned around and to see the gang behind him.
“ The truth Mickey, the Truth. About how you almost sacrificed Sora’s life just so you could capture me , and how you hid me In a dungeon that was made of the bones of Keyblader’s that have passed, or how many of the time you lied to Minnie just so you could defeat me! Well I guess its good that she found out before her death!” He chuckled.

With his last word he stabbed Minnie with his sword. Her heart flew out of her body and before it could get away, Rosnax shot a beam of darkness from his hand and it disintegrated.
“ NO!” Mickey screamed, Sora winced and a tear fell down his face, even though he was mad at Mickey from the words that Rosnax spoke he still felt horrible.
“ Now you wont be able to bring her back when Kingdom hearts is opened again, that I s if I can find it, her take her body so you can burry it with you sorrow!” Rosnax said as he kicked her body to Mickey. Mickey fell to his knees and wept over his love.
“ What do you mean, if you can find it?”
“ None of your business, you know, your are the nosiest bunch of brats I have ever met. Well son I guess this is it, it’s time for you and your friends to finally fall.” he chuckled.
“I am not YOUR son!” Sora screamed. Rosnax just chuckled. Suddenly the Knights appeared from nowhere and through the seven friends in the dungeon.
“ Oh and Sora, get that smug look off of your face, your going to die soon.” Rosnax laughed.

Did you guys like it? I know Mickey? anyways i hope i didnt disapoint...

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Here is the third CHappie!

Chapter 3

A while later, after Rosnax and the rest left. The friends sat in the dungeon. Mickey was in the corner passed out from grief.
“ Well looks like were going to be stuck her for a while! Sora how about you fill us in!” Roxas said towards Sora.
“ Well I guess it al started…” Sora told them all about what had happened at the island and how the Knights of Hell rose and what Mickey had said, and everything that had happened in between.
“ So what’s wrong with Mickey?” Axel asked.
“ I told you, Nine years ago something happened between him and Rosnax and he never was the same, even when he was helping you before, he used to never be this way, before Rosnax, he was a kind king. No one knows what happened though.” Cloud explained.
“ Wait, how do you know all of this?” Namine asked.
“ We aren’t that young, we were teenagers before you were born… Mickey had visited our world many times before he told us of things that had happened and he even told us when you were born, he knew you were going to be the keyblader even then. Of course when we first met you we didn’t know that you were the one he talked about. Something happened along time ago. No one know what happened except for Mickey, Ansem, and Rosnax.” Leon told them.
“ I don’t understand one thing… how did Mickey use the bones of other keyblader to make the dungeon and why did it keep Rosnax in locked up, and why did he use me to get to Rosnax?” Sora asked. Mickey began to stir.
“ I don’t think any of us are the one to tell you that Sora.” Aerith whispered.
“ Wait you all know something that you aren’t telling us!” Riku observed.
“ Listen why don’t we find a way out of her.” Goofy said changing the subject.
“ Wait what about the teleporting device? The one that cloud had!” Kairi said excitingly! Cloud searched his pockets and pulled out a small machine.
“ YES!” the group said.
“ Okay before we leave here there is one thing we have to tell you, we have to go back to Radiant Garden, we have to fix it, no matter how many times or tries it takes us! And this journey is a journey you and your friends need to take for yourself!” Cloud told them.
“ And we have to go and help other worlds!” Ulamria told there friends. “ If you need any of us just call and we’ll come to help you”
“ Okay!” Sora agreed. They woke up Mickey and first teleported to Radiant Garden to drop of there friends, after many painful goodbyes they finally left and ended up back in Twilight Town.

“ Sora, I’m sorry, but I have to leave again, I must find Kingdom Hearts, even if her heart was disintegrated it still might be out there somewhere…” Mickey sniffled.
“ Here Mickey, you can use the teleported” He handed it to Mickey.
“ But before you go can you…” But Sora was to late, Mickey had gone.
“ I have so many questions but the answers just lead to more questions. What do we do now?” Sora questioned. Suddenly a person came out from the shadows. “ Well look there it’s the keyblader…” The person said.
“ Who are you?” Sora demanded.
“ Someone from your past.” The person said, it was a woman, you could tell from her voice, they had a robe on and it hid her face.
“ What do you want?”
“ Nothing, just to warn you of your future.” She said.
“ Wait Yuffie?” Sora asked. The woman lifted her hood down. And it indeed was Yuffie.
“ Oh Yuffie, I thought you were dead!” He tried to hug her but she would let him.
“ I am not alive but not dead. When my nobody was killed, its spirit was left behind, only very strong people can do that, just as Kurix did, but my spirit took on my old form, which is what I am, I am merely a spirit. I have come to warn you. I cant stay her long. Without a body my spirit cant stay on a world for long. I must tell you that you are going to de Sora.” Yuffie explained.
“ What?”
“ Yes you are going to die… unless….unless you find the stone heart.”
“ Wait I don’t understand? How am I going to die? Why do I need to find this heart?” Sora questioned.
“ Because it brings you life, it once was the stone that powered a great world.. But that worlds was destroyed. When you restored peace to the worlds the first time it was brought back, but since it was forgotten it stayed that way. No one remembered it. The stone will resurrect someone, but it only works once, after that it never works again.”
“ I still don’t understand how am I going to die? How do you know this?”
“ I saw it, it was like everything flashed forward and….” Suddenly she stopped and she disappeared.
“ Wait what happened to her?” Sora asked.
“ I don’t know but I guess we need to find that Stone Heart!” Kairi said.

Okay how did you like it? I hope you guys did!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay my loyal fans... i have finished the 4th cahppie but i am not posting it!! until i get more feedback and posts about my story i will not post anymore if it, Saix's wrath is the only one giving me feedback so....
but since i still have some fans i will post a sneek peek!!

Here it is!!

“ But why would Rosnax worry if I was dead or not? “ Sora asked.
“ We don’t know!” Cloud told him.
“ Well I guess we’ll just have to go find out from Mickey himself.” Sora said before he transported him and his friends to Trakes Town.
“ Well I guess we should have told him why, he could get killed, and Mickey is going to turn out just like Rosnax if he doesn’t stop the darkness in his heart!” Tifa sobbed after Sora left

ChaosDragoon0

Well I for one am glad tht you didn't forget to include the knights that appeared in the special ending. But I think you need to use a spell check or something, the grammar and spelling is kinda bad.

Saixs' WRATH

I hope people start posting i want to find out what happens. Good job so far and now you leave even more questions.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey ALL!!!! I;m going to put up the fourth chappie because i want to!!
Here it is!!!

Chapter 4

“ Rosnax, I was just informed by the knights that the children are looking for something called the stone heart!” Kurix informed his lord.
“ The stone…” He said to himself.
“ You know of it?” Kurix asked.
“ Know of it… I helped create it!”

“ So how are we suppose to find this thing?” Namine asked the group.
“ I’m not for sure, my mind is so boggled.” Sora told them.
“ Well I think we should call cloud.” Kairi suggested.
“ How?” Riku asked her.
“ Well Mickey flew down there with gummi ship right? So if he used the teleporter to leave the Gummi must be around here somewhere.” Kairi told them.
“ Yeah that’s right but were do we look?” Namine asked.
“ We’ll there is this passage way that travels down in the ground, but it’s a dead end… but everyone always said that it was a gateway to something not like anything anyone has ever seen.” Roxas told the group.
“ Where is it? I mean its worth a try.” Sora said drifting away from his thoughts.
“ Come on, I’ll show you.” Roxas lead them all the way down a path that drifted off from the woods.
“ Here it is!” Roxas announced when the reached the end. “ And just like I said… it’s a dead end.”
“ Yeah but there is a key hole!” Riku discovered pointing to hole in the middle of the wall. Sora raised his keyblade and a beam shot out from it into the hole, suddenly the wall disappeared and there was stairs leading down, the heroes walked down to the bottom and sure enough there was the gummi ship. They all loaded inside and traveled all the way up the stairs out of the woods, out of Twilight Town completely, and all the way to Radiant Garden. They landed and hoped out. Radiant garden looked different, for the short amount of time they were apart from there friends, All the residents at Radiant garden must have worked hard to fix the damages. It looked wonderful.
“ Wow they really work fast!” Kairi said amazed.
“ Sora!!!” Tifa yelled as the residents came running to greet there friends, along with them there was Mickey, Ulamria, Inzeo, and Xeanhort.
“ What are you doing here?” Leon asked.
“ We needed to talk to you! Wait, What are you guys doing here?” Sora asked pointing to the four misfits.
“ Well we came here to help Cloud and them rebuild there home, and Mickey is here in search for Kingdom Hearts.” Inzeo told them.
“ We’ll that’s good because we really needed to talk to him. Mickey have you ever heard of something called The Stone Heart?” Sora asked him.
“ Yes, it once use to power a lost world, named Trakes Town. It had great powers, like the ability to resurrect, why do you want to know?” Mickey asked Sora.
“ Because I need It! I’m going to die, the Spirit of Yuffie told me so, I t know It sounds weird, but its true.” Sora told Mickey.
“ Yuffie, your serious? She must have been a Chaser…” Mickey mumbled.
“ What is a Chaser?” Sora asked.
“ A chaser is someone who can retain the spirit after there nobody has been destroyed, I only know of two people that have been able to do that, Ansem the wise, and Kurix. You see I didn’t even know about Ansem until he visited me before any of this and told me about Rosnax, of course I didn’t believe him, I thought I was dreaming, and then he just disappeared, but know I understand that Chasers have the power to see into the future.”

“ That is what happened to Yuffie, she just disappeared, she didn’t even tell me everything.” Sora suggested.
“ Yes, you see that is what Kurix is, a Chaser. I think that some do not have the power to stay in Chaser form for long and that’s why they dissapear. Listen if Yuffie said that you will die than that must be true, here I will give you the coordinate to Trakes town.” Mickey said as he handed them the paper with the Coordinates on it. Then he thought of something. “ Wait a second, I can revive Minnie with that thing! I must find it!” And that was it, Mickey teleported away.
“ Come on we’ve got to there before he finds it!” Riku screamed!
“ Wait before you go…” Aerith said as she took a teleporter from her pocket. “ Take this, we found it when we were cleaning the place up, one of the knights must have dropped it when they attacked. Oh, and before you go I want to tell you that While Mickey was here, he told us how he used the bones of other Keyblader’s to imprison Rosnax , he said that he was sorry for what he had done and that he had to come clean. He said that when Trakes Town was destroyed that a piece of it broke off and was not consumed by the darkness, it was the graveyard of the Keyblader’s, he said that all the Keyblader’s of the past that had died, had ended up there. There bones and there keyblade, the keyblade was stuck in the ground where they where buried, he had stolen some of them and used them to lock Rosnax up. He said that, that was where they had there final battle, and that was where he used you as ransom.”
“ But why would Rosnax worry if I was dead or not? “ Sora asked.
“ We don’t know!” Cloud told him.
“ Well I guess we’ll just have to go find out from Mickey himself.” Sora said before he transported him and his friends to Trakes Town.
“ Well I guess we should have told him why, he could get killed, and Mickey is going to turn out just like Rosnax if he doesn’t stop the darkness in his heart!” Tifa sobbed after Sora left.
“ WHOA!” the gang said in unison as the found themselves in Trakes Town. It was just like any other town, but it was deserted, it was clod and dark.
“ Where could Mick…” Riku asked but he was answered for himself when Mickey stepped out from a building with a heart shaped stone in his hands. It was golden yellow and it was very shiny.
“ NO!” The heroes screamed. They chased Mickey, and he finally stopped in the middle of four roads leading in opposite directions, all around them were keyblades and nothing but. He stuck his keyblade right in the middle of the pathway.
“ I want Minnie back!” Mickey yelled as he held up the stone towards the sky. Suddenly a beam shot from the stone into the sky and Minnie appeared next to Mickey. The stone turned to a grey color and became very dull.
“ YES!” Mickey shouted as Minnie appeared beside him.
“ MICKEY! You should not have done this, you are interfering with things you should not! I was meant to die!” Minnie said to Mickey. Suddenly the ground began to shake and the knights of Hell rose from the ground about a mile away from Mickey. He looked out to see keyblades being tore from the ground as the knights rose.
“ Run to town Minnie, things are about to get dangerous!” Mickey demanded. Minnie ran into town and hid inside an abanded house.
“ Oh Mickey… you’ve doomed us all.” She whispered to herself.

“ Sora, I am sorry but I needed this more than you!” Mickey said as he threw the stone to the ground at Sora‘s feet. “ But I need to tell you something before this battle, Rosnax has a device in Kingdom Hearts that will put darkness into everyone’s hearts, you must find it before he does. Kingdom Hearts has been lost because the last time it was opened it … it… never left the place it was at,,, which mean I know exactly where it is! Oh one more thing about Rosnax…he…he is…” but Mickey never got finish because he was shot at with a beam the sent him through the building In which Minnie was hiding… killing them both.

A/N : What did you think? I know he wasted the stone!!! oh and to Saix's Wrath i might slip you in as a guest star in Chapter Six as Saix's Chaser!!! If thats okay with you!! Oh and by the way this story does have something to do with the prequel!

And for my loyal fan i have made a fan club, if you want to join come to this adress... http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1622109#post1622109 just ask, you can discuss my fic or anything you fill liketalking about!!

Last edited:

Saixs' WRATH

SWEET i'd love to be a guest character. Love the story but Mickey and Minnie kind of died quick. Other than that it was awsome and go ahead and use me as a guest star.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
I wont be saying anythign for sure yet!!! but for the joy of some could you please edit that plz? Not trying to be meen or anything! but it could spoil it for others! OH and thanks for the compliment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back