• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, Okay!!!
HEre it is
The long awaited Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The aftermath

Sora and the gang ran up the stairs in the organization’s headquarters.
Suddenly they were ambushed by heartless. Inzeo appeared from nowhere and killed them all. He stood up. He wasn’t wearing his robe anymore, but grey garments that matched his silvery hair.
“ Leave us alone!” Namine yelled.
“ How about not!” Inzeo yelled as he pulled out his staff.
“ What happened to you? Where is your robe?” Sora asked.
“ That’s right, you don’t know yet!” Inzeo snickered.
“ Know what?” Axel questioned.
“ About Kingdom Hearts, it has been opened! We are whole again. Now all we must do is capture you and we will rule the universe. “ Inzeo laughed.
“ Not if I can help it!” Sora screamed. Inzeo dodged his attack and laughed again.

Riku was next to attack, but Sora stopped him.
“ What is it Sora?”
“ Remember when Semnax said the key bladed can unlock peoples hearts?” Sora told his friends.
“ Yeah.”
“ Well I think I can…” Sora thrust his keyblade in Inzeo’s heart. He turned the keyblade as if his heart was a keyhole. Inzeo fell to is knees. A dark figure rose from Inzeos body and it disenigrated.
“ Let leave just in case it didn’t work!” Namine warned as Inzeo started to wake. The five ran up another flight of stairs and into the next room.
---------

“ Xeanhort, Isa, Ulamria, I need you to distract Sora while I get ready for this battle!” Kurix yelled.
“ Yes Kurix!”
“ Its master!” Kurix yelled again.
“ Whatever.” Isa mumbled under his breath.
----------

“ Stop right there!” Isa screamed at the five friends who had just entered the door.
“ Saix?” Sora questioned.
“ Yes!” Isa smiled.
“ You better be ready to die!” Xeanhort snickered from behind Isa.
“ I think we should torture them!” Isa screamed. “ Can I do it? Can I?”
“ You are really annoying as a person!” Xeanhort mumbled.
“ What did you just say?” Isa asked.
“ I said to shut up and let me do my job!” Xeanhort yelled. Isa hit Xeanhort with his weapon, Xeanhort smiled and engulfed Isa in darkness.
Isa was screaming at the top of his lungs. Soon the screaming was faint and then it was gone all together.
“ What did you do to him?” Roxas screamed.
“ I killed him!” Xeanhort chuckled.
“ Why?” Namine questioned.
“ Does it matter?” Xeanhort let in another chuckle.
“ Your insane!” Axel yelled.
“ Maybe but…” Was all Xeanhort said before realizing that he had been tricked. Sora pulled the keyblade from Xeanhort’s heart. Xeanhort fell to the ground, and felt the darkness leave from his heart and dissolving. Xeanhort stood up and starred Sora in the eyes. Suddenly Inzeo walked through the doors and stood beside Xeanhort.
“ Thank you Sora. Thank you for releasing the darkness in our hearts! Whatever you ask, we will do!”
“ Wow, umm. Your…welcome. Hey how about you help us in our fight against Kurix?” Sora stumbled.
“ Yes, we will!” Inzeo answered back.
“ I have a few questions though, if Kurix was my nobody, how did he get a heart? I mean I have the heart that would belong to him, and me and Axel share that heart.” Riku asked. Inzeo and Xeanhort looked at each other.
“ The organization members that he killed, he took one of there hearts when it was released, he said that all he hearts that belonged to the dead organization members would just end up in Kingdom hearts again because there body dissolved into darkness.” Xeanhort told them.
“ Does that mean that Yuffie cant come back?” Sora asked.
“ Sadly, yes.” Inzeo apologized.
“ How did Kurix become my nobody?” Riku asked again.
“ When you gave up your heart to the darkness, It was lost in kingdom hearts. And Kurix was formed. Only when you were locked in there did you gain it back.” Xeanhort explained.
“ Well, well, well! Look who spilled the beans!” Marluxia laughed.
“ Sora, go! Will take care of him!” Xeanhort told him.
“ No!” Sora fought back!
“ Listen to me! We can take care of him! JUST GO!”
“ Ok!” Sora agreed. Sora and the gang ran to the door. Sora looked back at his new friends, he felt the feeling he had before he left destiny island. He shook it off and entered the door to the room in which Kurix resided.

There you go!!
Get ready to wait a long time for Chapter 7
cause i havnt even started on it and it will be long!!! :)

And just so you know
ulamria= Marluxia
Inzeo= Zexion
Isa= Saix
and xeanhort= Xemnas
that is their actually nems in the story!!

Last edited:

krafty_88

Website
www.myspace.com
excellent work, i have to applaud you on your work. alos, thank you for warning your fanbase of the long wait ahead for the next chapter. anyway, i have two papers, a speech and a freakin ton of missing work to make up, so i wont be lyin around waiting. again, job well done

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay here is a few heads up about the next chapter,
first of all this will be the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankfully i will be making a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay you all can re joice!!!!

Uhhh oh yeah this one will be awsome!!!
And alot of things will happen!!

Someone who is dead will be dead no more!!

Here is the sneek peek!!

“ Yes, yes, enough of the reunion! Come on Sora. It’s time!” Kurix hissed.
“ No!” Sora Yelled back.
“ NO? Did you just say no? Ha, no one says no to me!” Kurix yelled

Yeah its short but if i went any further you would have found out a big part of the story!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm sad to inform my Fans that i have decided to finish This Fan fic off with the next chapter!!
BUt, OH thank god for the but,
I will be making a sequel wich will be 10 times better!! and will explain anyhting i havent explained in this one, although the sequel will come at a more slow pace because i havnt even that of a plan about it. i have finished the Seventh chapter but i will wait a little long before i post it
Sry!!!
I will title the Sequel, Kingdom Hearts: The Dark Truth

It will explain why people have darkness in their hearts and The main villian will be someone so unexpesected you will literally CRap your pants. It will also explain who made Kingdom Hearts and Why. And this one will also Include The knights seen in the end and who was walking towards them. And yes a little of this will be in the past. Um it will be awsome and i cant wait to write it im so anxious!!!!!!!!

Believe me, the sequel will leave you in a state of shock!!!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Here is the finale,
YA YA YA

But remeber, the sequel. i will post a link to it in here later.

Chapter 7

“ Damn it!” Kurix yelled as Sora and the gang ran through the door. “ Could you just please die!” Kurix snickered.
“ You would like that wouldn’t you!” Riku chuckled.
“ Actually I am getting tired of these little games! I think ill just turn you into darkness and let it be done!” Kurix screamed as he thrust his Dark keyblade at Sora. Riku stepped in front of Sora and reflected the attack sending Kurix to the ground. Namine Pulled out her pole and Jumped way high in the air, She came back and stabbed it through Kurix’s stomach. She sent electricity through his whole body. Roxas Jumped onto Kurix, after Namine pulled her pole out of his stomach, and punched him in the face multiple times. He backed of and let Axel throw his Chakram’s Hitting Kurix in the face. Sora threw his keyblade like a boomerang, hitting Kurix in his stomach wound. Kurix laid his head down and closed his eyes. Sora and the gang began to rejoice until they heard a evil laugh.

“ Ha, do you fools actually think you can get rid of me that easy?” Kurix laughed as he stood up. He wiped his hand over his wound and it disappeared.
“ NO! We …gave it all …we had.” Namine cried.
“ Sora! Do you want Kairi back?” Kurix Asked seriously.
“ What do you mean?” Sora screamed.
“ I mean this!” Kurix jumped up and backed-flipped towards a wall. On the wall there was a number pad. Kurix punched in the password. The wall suddenly opened to reveal Kairi’s lifeless body. Kurix pulled her out of her dungeon and onto the ground.
“ I will tell you how to bring her back, if you join me!”
“ If, I join you? I…Okay! Only me, not my friends!” Sora told the dark man in front of him.
“ No!” His friends yelled.
“ I have to! For Kairi!” Sora answered back.
“ YES! Oh yes about Kairi, all you have to do is look inside Namine! She has the answer to all!” Kurix laughed. Sora thought in the back of his mind, she had Kari’s heart. He stabbed Namine with his keyblade.
“ Sora! What the heck are you doing?” Roxas yelled. Sora pulled out the keyblade to reveal Kairi’s whole heart.
“ You see, since Kairi and Namine shared a heart, the rest of the heart went to Namine when Kairi died, and now all you have to do is revive Kairi and join me!” Kurix chuckled.
“ Yes, Kurix!” Sora agreed. He split the heart and lowered half into Kairi, and half into Namine. They both opened their eyes, Namine hugged Roxas, thanking that she was still alive, and Kairi ran into Sora’s arms and kissed him gently on the lips. Sora, surprised at what happened, kissed her back.
“ Yes, yes, enough of the reunion! Come on Sora. It’s time!” Kurix hissed.
“ No!” Sora Yelled back.
“ NO? Did you just say no? Ha, no one says no to me!” Kurix yelled as he raised his dark keyblade and darkness shot out of it and overcame Kairi.
She disappeared and reappeared in Kurix’s hands.
“ I can take her away in a second if you do not cooperate!” Kurix yelled as he pressed his keyblade at Kairi’s neck. “ What will be?”
“ Sora you don’t have to, I love you… but you shouldn’t do this! If you sacrifice yourself for me, you will turn evil and…” Kairi broke out in tears.
“ Kurix let her go! This is between you and me! If you can beat me in battle, I will go with you, but leave Kairi out of this!” Sora shouted towards Kurix.
“ Fine!” Kurix wined as he pushed Kairi to the floor, knocking her to unconsciousness. Sora ran to her and looked over her.
“ Kairi… guys leave know and take her to safety!” Sora told them.
“ But Sora..” Roxas began but looked into Sora eyes. “ Ok! Come on guys we have to go!” The Four teens ran out of the room with Kairi in Riku’s arms.

“ Know, can we get back to business?” Kurix snickered as he attacked Sora from behind. Sora quickly turned around and blocked Kurix attack.
“ Yeah it think its time!” Sora fought back with a slice at Kurix. Kurix was pushed back. Sora thrust his keyblade towards Kurix who dodged it and hit Sora across the face. Sora rubbed his face and starred at Kurix with hatred. Taken by surprise, Sora was punched and fell to the ground. Kurix laughed a cold-hearted. He kicked Sora in the side, and stepped on his leg. He heard a crack and a cry of pain. He laughed again. He had broken Sora’s leg .
“ This was exactly how that idiot girl in Radiant garden went. It was hilarious.” Kurix chuckled as he raised his keyblade. “ Know I think it is time you finally joined me Sora!” Kurix lowered his dark weapon with his back toward the door, as he began to lunge his weapon at Sora he suddenly stopped and fell to his knees. A keyblade was pulled out of Kurix’s heart. Roxas stood in disgust at the sight before him. Kurix began to cry as he disappeared. A black mix of darkness rose from nowhere and it spoke.
“Don’t worry Sora, I wont die completely. I will just be a spirit in the wind. I’ll be back again, and my Lord will be with me!” Kurix’s voice echoed as the darkness disappeared.
“ Do you think it is over?” Roxas asked.
“ It will never be over Roxas! Never…as long as darkness is still in people’s hearts, we will always be fighting.” Sora said sadly. He turned and saw the dark keyblade on the ground.
“ Roxas, could you bring me that, I cant walk. He broke my leg.” Sora asked.
“ Sure.” Roxas excepted as he walked towards the keyblade and handed it to Sora.
“ I want you to destroy it.” Sora commanded. Roxas nodded and shot a beam of light at the blade and it dissolved.
“ Know help me up so we can see the others.
“ I’ll do something else than that.” Roxas told him as he touched the Sora broken leg with his keyblade and it healed instantly. Sora stood up and the two boys walked out into the next room to meet with their friends.
“ Oh Sora!” Kairi yelled as she rapped her arms around him. “ Your safe!”
“ Kairi, I’m just glad that your safe!” Sora sniffled.
“ You did it again. You saved the world!” Riku smiled.
“ Yeah, yeah, he saved the world. But isn’t there some people that we need to free?” Axel informed them.
“ Oh yeah, wait were is Inzeo and Xeanhort?” Sora questioned.
“ We are over here!” Inzeo laughed from the corner. He was carrying Ulamria in his arms. “ And we need you to get rid of his darkness before he wakes up!”

Sora released the darkness in Ulamria’s hearts and found many thanks. The friends walked down to the dungeons to find them empty. There was a note on the cell that said…
‘ Sora,
if you are reading this than you must have saved us once again. We had found a way out and returned to our worlds to restore them. I give you thanks and hope that we meet again. I’m am terribly sorry to tell you that Donald did not make it. We are all very depressed over this and hope you deal with it nicely. He was sacrificed by Kurix to open the door. He was the key and his body disappeared. I hope that our next meeting will not be to far away. Even though I know it wont be.
Sincerely,
King Mickey.’

“ Donald…” Sora let out a tear.
“ Friends, we have to go. We will always be with you but it is not right for us to stay, We are going to help and fight evil when it comes. We’ll miss you!“ Ulamria announced.
“ But…“ Sora let out as they disappeared into light.
“ I don’t understand how they can do that?“ Kairi informed.
“ It is because they are purely light know!“ Sora smile.

The six walked all the way to the portal, and to the next portal until they got out of the mansion before anyone spoke.
“ Sora I’ve decided if Hayner and Pence and Olette can remember who I am that I will stay here in twilight town!” Roxas told him.
“ But Roxas… Okay.” Sora agreed.
“ Roxas me and Namine are going to stay with you.” Axel announced.
“ You don’t have to.” Roxas began.
“ But we want to!” Namine interrupted.
“ Okay!”

The friends bumped into Hayner, Pence, and Olette. After a reunion and a story told, Roxas spoke up.
“ Hayner!” Roxas yelled. “ DO you know who I am?”

“ Ro…xas?” Hayner stumbled.
“ You remembered?” Roxas asked.
“ Yeah, I just met you before you went into the Mansion.” Hayner told him. Roxas frowned.
“ You don’t remember.” Roxas sobbed.
“ Remember what?” Olette asked.
“ We used to be friends. We all you to eat Sea-salt ice cream and have a fun time together. don’t you remember.”
“ Wait, Roxas!” Hayner smiled.
“ You Remember?” Roxas asked anxiously.
“ How could we not forget our best friend. It has been forever. Now it all makes sense, I knew we met before! We have always felt like something is missing, now it all seems perfect.” Hayner smiled again as the two friends embraced.
“ Who’s the girl?”
“ A friend.”
“ ROXAS!” Namine yelled.
“ Okay she’s my girlfriend!” Roxas told his friends. “ And this is axel, he is one of my best friends. Know I have four best friends.” Roxas introduced Axel.

After many painful goodbyes, Sora, Riku, and Kairi was about top leave when they realized that they had no transportation since the king took the gummi. Suddenly a door appeared from nowhere and opened up shining with light.
“ I think this is our way home.” Riku announced.
“ it’s the door to light.” Sora smiled. They friend said good-bye one last time and walked threw the door to their home. Not knowing that this journey had only begun.

I hoped you liked it. i know a couple things are a bit confusing but remeber the sequel!!\

I will have a prequel to the sequel up in this thread later too.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Here is the Prequel.

Nakchis Miha was the happiest woman in the world. She was just married to the love of her life, Sonar Miha. Sonar was the happiest man in the world. He had a new wife, who was bearing a child. He thought he was in paradise in Trakes Town. His friends had just had a baby boy, while his other friends were pregnant with a young girl. Suddenly it all came down with one day. That day was windy. The clouds made it look as if it was night, while you could see the sun's ray's through the clouds. Sonar new something wasnt right. The whole town knew. When the sky opened up to swollow the the town, he knew that his family might not make it. The town disapeared into darkness and Sonar woke up in an unfamilar place. He was at an town called Radiant Garden. He cried into his hands, finding that his friends that had a baby boy, and his wife was not there. His friends thawere pregnant with a girl comforted him, but it was no use. Sonar went into a deep depression. He hated life and anyone that came near him was struck down. Soon, the sky opened up again to swollowthe town, before the town's destruction, Sonar shot himself.

Nakchis saw the many people fall down from the sky and hit the sand of Destiny islands. Just like she had done Five years ago. Her son had just turned five. She named him Sora. When she found that her friends that had, had the baby girl made it there okay. She asked about her husband. Her friends told her that husband had killed himself. She wept for many days. Soon all the adults completly forgot about there other lives, they didnt think fit to tell there children of what had happened. Nakchis never menchened her husband to her son. She felt it was her fault and her son didnt know what to think.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay i am sry i havnt been on in a while my computer is being evil. im at my ants.
anyway sry to tell you but i am still in the works with my sequel. and i have a new partner that helps me write them. i will reveal who it is in the unveling of the sequel. sry for the sucky prequel. i didnt know how to say what i wanted ot say without actually saying it. well bye!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys its me again!!! Yeah i know long time, anyways just to let you know my internet is back up and running!!! and you wont have to wait much longer. i will just post the sequel on this thread for less complications, and if i do say this one rocks!! my new partner and
i will be releasing the first chapter soon and will even get a sig about our story made!!
And now its time for ... Spoilers!!!

Sora learn things about his past and the past in general, Someone will die (NOT KAIRI THIS TIME) And will stay dead!! IT will have Four new BAd guys at least. Only four of the old org. members will take part in this.
That is it for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back