• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay so im going to post the ninth chapter up, and lets just say this will be Sora's final battle aagaisnt evil!!! I guess you people didnt post because you simply overlooked it * Doesnt believe himself* So here ids the Ninth chappie!!

Chapter 9: The final Battle.

“ It’s Over!” Rosnax screamed. He charged at Sora, Sora jumped and dodged the attack. Rosnax flew at him and shot a ball of darkness, missing Sora by inches. Sora sent a beam and hit his father in the stomach.
“ You shall pay for that!” Bellowed Rosnax. Rosnax crumpled up his body, his teeth began to grow, his nail became claws, his spine curved, and his eyes turned into yellow cat eyes.
“ You like this? This is what that machine did to me, and once I get it back I’m gonna turn everyone in the world into what I am!”
“ How did I ever come from you, your seriously screwed up!”
“ Yes your saying that now!” Rosnax chuckled as his swiped at Sora. Sora jumped back, afraid of what might happened if hose claws penetrated his skin. Sora trampled quickly towards his father, he sliced Rosnax’s shoulder with his keyblade. Blood poured from his fathers arm. Rosnax simply smiled as he threw a punch at Sora, Sora blocked it with his keyblade. Rosnax howled with laughter. Sora burned with fury inside him, he was going to kill this man.
“ Come on Son, if it wasn’t for that keyblade, you would have already died. Your nothing without it!” Rosnax lured his prize in his trap.
“ Fine!” Sora screamed as he stuck the keyblade next to Riku‘s and Mickey‘s. He threw a punch at his father, knocking him to the ground. Rosnax lay his head on the ground and closed his eyes. Sora pulled out a knife he had in his pocket, he fell to his knees beside his father. He lifted his weapon above his head and then stopped. His eyes bulged, and became small again, he smiled and fell to the ground beside Rosnax who pulled his claw out from Sora’s heart.
“ NO! Not Sora, oh god please don’t take him. NO!” Kairi cried.
“ You can thank your friend Riku for that one! I got the idea from him when he killed Kurix!” Rosnax laughed. A heart that was shimmering of gold and white rose from Sora’s body. Rosnax caught it. He lifted to his mouth and it was gone in one mouthful.
“ Sora , no! Oh god.” Kairi had tears running down from her eyes. Riku was holding her back, he wouldn’t let her go.
“ LET - GO - OF - ME! I NEED TO GO TO HIM, THERE COULD BE A WAY, SOMETHING!” She sobbed as the tears fell down her red face.
“ Rosnax destroyed his heart, his gone for good.” Riku said.
“ DON’T SAY THAT!” Kairi said as she punched him in the stomach and ran to Sora.
“ KAIRI! Come back!” Riku cried.
“ Silly girl, how dare you approach me!” Rosnax echoed. “ I shall kil…” He stopped. He held his chest. “ What is happening? What is it!” HE held his chest harder, his hand drew up to his face, and he fell to the ground and fell silent, and died silently beside his son, darkness rose from his body it flew up into the air and disappeared. Suddenly three figures rose from the ground and there armor disintegrated and their ones fell to the ground.
“ What happened?” Riku asked walking behind Kairi who was know overtop of Sora sobbing. No answer came. Riku looked behind him, Namine was crying on Roxas’s shoulder and Roxas’s face was so red from crying he looked like a tomato. Axel walked up behind Riku, he even had tears in his eyes.
“ I think I know what happened. The prophecy said that both would perish right? I think when he ate Sora’s heart, that the light in Sora’s heart was to much for him, and it killed him, to much power is bad. and after he died, the Knights had no one to control them so they disappeared.” Axel said trying to help Riku. Riku said nothing back. He just stood there, no tears, nothing.
“ Oh Sora, please come back, Sora!” Kairi cried, She wouldn’t except it, ‘ He couldn’t be dead, he just couldn’t be, not like this’ She thought to herself.
“ It’s my fault, I should have made him let me help him. Its all my fault” She repeated.
“ No it wasn’t.” Riku said as he sat next to her. She looked at him, he was starting to cry.
“ Oh, Kairi, it was all our faults, not just you. We all relied on him to much, we didn’t help him. It was all of our faults.” He sobbed. Roxas used his keyblade to dig a burial hole. They rapped Sora up in Rosnax’s Cape. Riku lifted him down into the ground and everyone cried harder. After the last grain of dirt was placed back. They put Mickey’s and Sora Keyblades in the ground above Sora’s grave, which was right in the middle of the four way intersection of keys. Riku had looked in Kingdom Hearts for the device, but he found nothing, just a bunch of heartless. he sealed the door and it disappeared.
“ I cant fight anymore after this.” Riku sobbed as he stuck his keyblade in the ground next to Sora’s and Mickey’s.
“ Wait, were did Mickey go?” Axel asked.
“ He left right before the battle, said something about the outcomes, not wanting to see them.” Namine said making herself cry again. Kairi fell to her knees and lifted her head down to Sora’s grave and whispered, “ I love you, I love you so much, I’ll always love you.” She stood up and joined Riku and the others. Riku put an arm around her and they walked back towards the town.

A/N: So how did you guys like this one? Its kinda short but its a very good chappie. Oh and lets just say there will be some romance in the next chappie or so!!!

Here is a sneek peek of CHapter ten!!

“ Okay.” Riku said pulling out the Transporter as they all held onto it and they transported to the Keyblader’s graveyard. When they got there they were laying behind a jumble of keyblades. They saw the three Knights rise again, they strolled over to the keyblades. they each picked one and held them up high. In the distant a man walked towards them, the heroes were unable to see who it was.

Saixs' WRATH

Sweet i liked it but the battle was kind of short. I was expecting a really really long fight but it was still good.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay everyone, I will not post a new chapter for a while because you guys are not posting, so until i get more than three posts, there wont be updates, sry to be mean but i mean i work hard for this, well anyways hope you guys get to posting!!

Saixs' WRATH

Come on people post! This is a cool fanfic and if you read it atleast give some feedback. I want to know who fights in the final battle.

ChaosDragoon0

More? More did you spake?

Hey, KH2isGod, are you writing the story in word and then copying and pasting it over? Because that helps you get rid of errors quickly.

PS: Is there going to be a fourth installment after the third?

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay everyone i am sorry for my previous statetment, i was mad that day, anyways, yes there will be a fourth installment!! and that is when the final battle is, and heres a hinyt when you read that you'll understand why Sora's dying battle was so short, okay im going to post the next chapie some time tomorrow!! Bye!!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay here is the new chap, I hope you all like i there is some romance between two characters, so here it is, and sorry for the bad spelling i have someting wron with my wrists and i have to wear these things on my arms!

Chapter Ten: The aftermath of a Loss

“ I just cant believe this, he’s gone, he’s de…de…dead.” Kairi sobbed on Riku’s shoulder. “ I mean it was just a couple of months ago when he saved my life and held me in his arms. Why do these things happen, why do people go before there time, I don’t understand.”
“ The world is a cruel place Kairi.” Riku cried facing her as they walked between buildings. “ Bad things happen every day, I just cant believe this.”
“ Does any of you have the teleporter?” Roxas asked rubbing his arm.
“ Yeah Sora gave it to me before he di…” Riku couldn’t get himself to say it, he couldn’t say his worst fear, that his best friend was dead. He handed it to Roxas.
“ I think we should go to Radiant Garden… see what happened to Cloud and them.” Roxas said wiping the tear from his face.
“ Yeah that would be a good idea.” Namine said before they all grabbed hold of the teleporter and transported to Radiant Garden. It looked beautiful, they walked down to Merlin’s house. they walked inside to see a very exhausted group of people.
“ We knew you won, suddenly all the Heartless and Nobody’s ran off. Of course there still out there.” Aerith said cheerfully.
“ Where’s Sora?” Leon asked.
“ He… he didn’t make it.” Riku whispered into his hands.
“ Wha…?” Cloud stuttered. Not ones eye in the room was dry. Later that day they decided to have a memorial service for Sora. Everyone said their peace, but when it came to Kairi it got intense.
“ I loved Sora, I loved him so much, my heart feel as if it went away with his. I cannot explain the depression I feel, If I could change the past, I would have jumped and pushed him out of the way, I would have helped him. I would have done anything I could, but I cant, so I am doomed to have a broken heart the rest of my life.” She finished with a sob.

Later that night, Kairi and Riku were sitting in a room alone.
“ I just feel like its all my fault Riku, I just let him go on and do whatever he wanted, and know I’ll never see his face again. He is gone forever.” She sobbed as she grabbed hold of Riku and cried on his shoulder. She looked up at him, she moved closer to his face, she pressed her lips against his. Riku just stood thee or a few seconds, then he began to kiss her back. She broke from him.
“ I’m sorry Kairi.” Riku whispered as the emotion inside his stomach churned.
“ No Riku, it’s my fault again, I just mess up everything, I should just go kill myself since I’m such a screw up!” Kairi screeched as she headed for the door. Riku ran after her and grasped her arm.
“ No listen, it’s not your fault, he didn’t die because of you, none of us could help what happened Kairi.” Riku whispered in her ear.
“ Oh Riku, why is this happening. I just want to die, so I can be with him. I loved him so much.” She cried, she moved closer to him again. he bent down his head and kissed her. Lips touching lips, passion was shared, Riku was finally getting what he wanted, but at what price? He broke form her again.
“ Listen Kairi, Sora promised me to hold on to you, but I don’t think we should have a relationship, it would feel weird, we were to close to the same person.”
“ I know Riku, I guess I just needed to here from the pain of someone else.” She cried as she wiped her sleeve against her eyes. He stood there for at least an hour, holding her, comforting her, until Saix’s Wrath popped up unexpected.
“ Wow, you guys work fast!” He chuckled.
“ GET OUT OF HERE!” Kairi and Riku screamed together.
“ Fine! I wont bother you ever again! I just wanted to tell you that it isn’t over, Rosnax, still has a Nobody, and a heartless you’ll have to defeat!” He said as he popped away.

“ That means this adventure isn’t over.” Axel said the next day when Riku and Kairi explained to him and the others, what happened the next day.
“ I guess we have to fight more!” Namine cried, she looked like she hadn’t stopped all night.
“ I wont stop until all the evil is gone! I wont stand here and let Darkness spread again, especially since that would mean Sora died for nothing. I wont stop, never!” Kairi said triumphantly.
“ But my keyblade is still at Trakes Town!” Riku informed the others.
“ We’ll just transport there!” Axel said.
“ Okay.” Riku said pulling out the Transporter as they all held onto it and they transported to the Keyblader’s graveyard. When they got there they were laying behind a jumble of keyblades. They saw the three Knights rise again, they strolled over to the keyblades. they each picked one and held them up high. In the distant a man walked towards them, the heroes were unable to see who it was.

A/N: So how did you like it? Sorry for any bad spelling, again my arms, and i think it was a tad short, well anyways....

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay her it is the eleventh chappie, hope you all like it!!

Chapter Eleven: The second town

“ Riku! It’s Rosnax!” Kairi whispered. “ That must his Nobody!”
“ Wait look, someone behind him, it looks just like him, but they have more of a touch of darkness in them, I bet its Rosnax’s Heartless.” Riku exclaimed.

“ You have done well my servants.” Rosnax Nobody sated.
“ Yes very good indeed. You have retrieved the Keyblades of the last three. No all we have to do is find Kingdom Hearts, last time when it was sealed it went away somewhere, but I think I know exactly where it is!” Rosnax Heartless smiled.
“ Yes, I believe…. YOU!” Rosnax Nobody pointed at a jumble of keyblades, Mickey stepped out from behind it.
“ YOU!” Rosnax Heartless spat.
“ Trying your tricks again are you Rosnax? I knew after I heard about your demise that you would not have gave up!” He hissed as he attacked the Heartless.
“ Mickey!” Riku screamed as he jumped out and ran to help him, but before he got there the battle was over, the heartless was destroyed, but the Nobody had got the upper hand on Mickey and destroyed him, catching his heart and destroying it.
“ THAT’S IT!” Kairi cried. “ I’M TIRED THAT EVERYONE THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU KILL! IT ENDS HERE!” She shot a beam from her rose Keyblade and locked the other in a cage of flowers. “ I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE GONE FOR GOOD!”
“ Kairi let us out! You’ll end up just like Sora! Don’t be foolish!” Axel screamed. But he was to late Kairi and Rosnax was locked deep in battle. Kairi dodged his attacks triumphantly, She swung her keyblade with precision, the longer she fought, the more she got mad, and the more mad she was the better she fought. She was fighting for revenge, for Sora. And suddenly, it was all over, Rosnax fell to the ground and Disintegrated and the Knights went back into the ground once more. She let them out of the cage.
“ Kairi, I cant believe you did that!” Riku said cheerfully.
“ Neither do I!” She said, and she smiled for the first time since he died.
“ But that’s not the last will see of him, he still has a Chaser, which will be a whole lot more harder to beat than a Nobody!” Namine said glumly.
“ Yes your right. But I wonder where…” Riku stopped mid sentence, overtop of a keyblade cluster a couple of yards away, a hole opened up.

“What is it?” Riku asked.
“ It’s the second town!” Saix’s Wrath said popping up behind the others.
“ What’s the Second town?” Namine asked.
“ Remember when Ansem made a second town for Roxas to stay and be safe, well when Rosnax, and Ansem were still friends they created another Trakes Town. You know it has an exact replica of everything, everything works exactly the same. Its pretty amazing if you ask me.” Saix’s Wrath said. “ Oh and I’m very angry about what happened to your friend, I wasn’t wanting to finish him off myself!” Kairi glared at him as tears filled her eyes.
“ GO AWAY! CANT YOU SEE YOUR MAKING HER UPSET!” Riku screamed.
“ Well excuse me!” He said pompously and popped off.
“ You know, I bet that there is another stone heart in there!” Kairi said excitingly.
“ Your right, we can revive Sora!” Riku said filling with joy. The friends ran to the portal, they stepped through and came out into an exact replica of Trakes Town, everything was the same except the town was perfect, it was like it was frozen in time.

“ Oh my.” Kairi mumbled under her breath.
“ So were do you think the stone is?” Riku said but was answered when he saw a fountain in the middle of town with a stone heart at the top shooting out water. Roxas lifted up his keyblade and shot a beam, at the heart, sending it flying, Namine swiftly hopped and caught as she fell to the ground.
“ It doesn’t look as shiny as the other one.” Namine said handing It to Kairi.
“ It’s probably because of the whole replicate thing.” Riku said eagerly.

Kairi held it high up in the air, she pointed it to the sky perfectly, just as Mickey had before.
“ I WANT SORA BACK!” Kairi screams rang so loud that Axel, who was far away from her, had to cover his ears. But nothing happened.
“ I WISH SORA WAS ALIVE AGAIN!” Kairi screamed louder, but nothing happened.
“ PLEASE! I NEED HIM!” She yelled as she held it up even higher, but yet again, nothing happened. Her eyes bulged with tears, her horror struck face began red, her hands began to tremble.
“ No!” She whispered under her breath.
“ Kairi..” Riku started.
“ Why didn’t It work? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THING?” She screeched as she sent it flying and bounced it off a wall breaking it in two.
“ Why?’ She held her breath. She wanted to die all over again, she fell to the ground and lied there whimpering with tears rolling down her face into the dirt. Riku walked over to her, he tried to help her up.
“ No! Leave me alone, I just want to die. LEAVE ME ALONE, HE CANT BE GONE, THIS ALL JUST A DREAM!” She struggled out of Riku’s grasp as she lied back in the dirt, a pain grew harder in her stomach, she sat there and cried. She felt like if she stayed there, on the ground she would fell closer to him, she didn’t want to talk to anyone, she especially didn’t want to talk to Riku, she would just fall for him, and she’d hate herself for betraying Sora, she didn’t want to get close to anyone ever again.
“ Kairi come on, the portal is closing.” Namine said kneeling beside of her. Kairi finally got up, her hair dirty and matted, her face puffy and red, and her heart broken for the second time. She limped back to the portal, suddenly a grim figure popped out from he shadows.
“ Ha! Found out that your little plan wouldn’t work.” Rosnax’s Chaser laughed.
“ YOU!” Roxas cried as he charged. Rosnax blocked his attack and sent him flying. Riku, charged with anger, went for him, but had the same fate as his friends.
“ Knights, I need you’re assistants!” But before they even rose from the ground, Rosnax had disintegrated. Axel had sent a flying Chakram at his chest, killing him instantly. Suddenly Riku’s Keyblade appeared in his hand, The knights had fallen again. Axel fell to the ground, tears falling from his eyes.

“ That one was for you Sora.” He whispered. By the time Axel had got up, the portal had closed.
“ Looks as if were staying here tonight.” Roxas said sadly.
“ Hey listen you guys, I’m sorry for being such a jerk!” Saix’s wrath said as he phased in beside Riku. “ I was watching, I should have told you guys that it wouldn’t work, the heart was a replica, but the power of the real heart can never be cloned. It only works every one hundred years after its used to bring back people.” Saix said sadly.
“ Okay Saix’s Wrath.” Kairi whispered as he phased off.
“ It’s Saix.” He whispered before he disappeared.

“ I just want to sleep alone tonight.” Kairi mumbled as she went into a separate building later that night. She took off her overcoat, and slipped off her shoes as she fell into the bed she found. She cried herself to sleep. She woke up from a tap on her back.
“ Who’s there?” she cried.
“ It’s me!” Said a familiar voice.

A/N: I hope you guys dont mind the grammatical errors, i had to write it with a brace thing on my arm, its a miracle that it got written at all.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay her it is the eleventh chappie, hope you all like it!!

Chapter Eleven: The second town

“ Riku! It’s Rosnax!” Kairi whispered. “ That must his Nobody!”
“ Wait look, someone behind him, it looks just like him, but they have more of a touch of darkness in them, I bet its Rosnax’s Heartless.” Riku exclaimed.

“ You have done well my servants.” Rosnax Nobody sated.
“ Yes very good indeed. You have retrieved the Keyblades of the last three. No all we have to do is find Kingdom Hearts, last time when it was sealed it went away somewhere, but I think I know exactly where it is!” Rosnax Heartless smiled.
“ Yes, I believe…. YOU!” Rosnax Nobody pointed at a jumble of keyblades, Mickey stepped out from behind it.
“ YOU!” Rosnax Heartless spat.
“ Trying your tricks again are you Rosnax? I knew after I heard about your demise that you would not have gave up!” He hissed as he attacked the Heartless.
“ Mickey!” Riku screamed as he jumped out and ran to help him, but before he got there the battle was over, the heartless was destroyed, but the Nobody had got the upper hand on Mickey and destroyed him, catching his heart and destroying it.
“ THAT’S IT!” Kairi cried. “ I’M TIRED THAT EVERYONE THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU KILL! IT ENDS HERE!” She shot a beam from her rose Keyblade and locked the other in a cage of flowers. “ I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE GONE FOR GOOD!”
“ Kairi let us out! You’ll end up just like Sora! Don’t be foolish!” Axel screamed. But he was to late Kairi and Rosnax was locked deep in battle. Kairi dodged his attacks triumphantly, She swung her keyblade with precision, the longer she fought, the more she got mad, and the more mad she was the better she fought. She was fighting for revenge, for Sora. And suddenly, it was all over, Rosnax fell to the ground and Disintegrated and the Knights went back into the ground once more. She let them out of the cage.
“ Kairi, I cant believe you did that!” Riku said cheerfully.
“ Neither do I!” She said, and she smiled for the first time since he died.
“ But that’s not the last will see of him, he still has a Chaser, which will be a whole lot more harder to beat than a Nobody!” Namine said glumly.
“ Yes your right. But I wonder where…” Riku stopped mid sentence, overtop of a keyblade cluster a couple of yards away, a hole opened up.

“What is it?” Riku asked.
“ It’s the second town!” Saix’s Wrath said popping up behind the others.
“ What’s the Second town?” Namine asked.
“ Remember when Ansem made a second town for Roxas to stay and be safe, well when Rosnax, and Ansem were still friends they created another Trakes Town. You know it has an exact replica of everything, everything works exactly the same. Its pretty amazing if you ask me.” Saix’s Wrath said. “ Oh and I’m very angry about what happened to your friend, I wasn’t wanting to finish him off myself!” Kairi glared at him as tears filled her eyes.
“ GO AWAY! CANT YOU SEE YOUR MAKING HER UPSET!” Riku screamed.
“ Well excuse me!” He said pompously and popped off.
“ You know, I bet that there is another stone heart in there!” Kairi said excitingly.
“ Your right, we can revive Sora!” Riku said filling with joy. The friends ran to the portal, they stepped through and came out into an exact replica of Trakes Town, everything was the same except the town was perfect, it was like it was frozen in time.

“ Oh my.” Kairi mumbled under her breath.
“ So were do you think the stone is?” Riku said but was answered when he saw a fountain in the middle of town with a stone heart at the top shooting out water. Roxas lifted up his keyblade and shot a beam, at the heart, sending it flying, Namine swiftly hopped and caught as she fell to the ground.
“ It doesn’t look as shiny as the other one.” Namine said handing It to Kairi.
“ It’s probably because of the whole replicate thing.” Riku said eagerly.

Kairi held it high up in the air, she pointed it to the sky perfectly, just as Mickey had before.
“ I WANT SORA BACK!” Kairi screams rang so loud that Axel, who was far away from her, had to cover his ears. But nothing happened.
“ I WISH SORA WAS ALIVE AGAIN!” Kairi screamed louder, but nothing happened.
“ PLEASE! I NEED HIM!” She yelled as she held it up even higher, but yet again, nothing happened. Her eyes bulged with tears, her horror struck face began red, her hands began to tremble.
“ No!” She whispered under her breath.
“ Kairi..” Riku started.
“ Why didn’t It work? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THING?” She screeched as she sent it flying and bounced it off a wall breaking it in two.
“ Why?’ She held her breath. She wanted to die all over again, she fell to the ground and lied there whimpering with tears rolling down her face into the dirt. Riku walked over to her, he tried to help her up.
“ No! Leave me alone, I just want to die. LEAVE ME ALONE, HE CANT BE GONE, THIS ALL JUST A DREAM!” She struggled out of Riku’s grasp as she lied back in the dirt, a pain grew harder in her stomach, she sat there and cried. She felt like if she stayed there, on the ground she would fell closer to him, she didn’t want to talk to anyone, she especially didn’t want to talk to Riku, she would just fall for him, and she’d hate herself for betraying Sora, she didn’t want to get close to anyone ever again.
“ Kairi come on, the portal is closing.” Namine said kneeling beside of her. Kairi finally got up, her hair dirty and matted, her face puffy and red, and her heart broken for the second time. She limped back to the portal, suddenly a grim figure popped out from he shadows.
“ Ha! Found out that your little plan wouldn’t work.” Rosnax’s Chaser laughed.
“ YOU!” Roxas cried as he charged. Rosnax blocked his attack and sent him flying. Riku, charged with anger, went for him, but had the same fate as his friends.
“ Knights, I need you’re assistants!” But before they even rose from the ground, Rosnax had disintegrated. Axel had sent a flying Chakram at his chest, killing him instantly. Suddenly Riku’s Keyblade appeared in his hand, The knights had fallen again. Axel fell to the ground, tears falling from his eyes.

“ That one was for you Sora.” He whispered. By the time Axel had got up, the portal had closed.
“ Looks as if were staying here tonight.” Roxas said sadly.
“ Hey listen you guys, I’m sorry for being such a jerk!” Saix’s wrath said as he phased in beside Riku. “ I was watching, I should have told you guys that it wouldn’t work, the heart was a replica, but the power of the real heart can never be cloned. It only works every one hundred years after its used to bring back people.” Saix said sadly.
“ Okay Saix’s Wrath.” Kairi whispered as he phased off.
“ It’s Saix.” He whispered before he disappeared.

“ I just want to sleep alone tonight.” Kairi mumbled as she went into a separate building later that night. She took off her overcoat, and slipped off her shoes as she fell into the bed she found. She cried herself to sleep. She woke up from a tap on her back.
“ Who’s there?” she cried.
“ It’s me!” Said a familiar voice.

A/N: I hope you guys dont mind the grammatical errors, i had to write it with a brace thing on my arm, its a miracle that it got written at all.

Oops double post, sorry!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back