• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailers, Including Final Trailer, Coming December 10th and 18th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagcifreak

I just hope they won't introduce any new FF characters and finally end their stories in this game.

I hope they put the main focus on the FF7 characters tho as I feel like that would be cute promo for the upcoming remake. I wouldn't even mind just having them and maybe Leon from FF8. I consider everyone else to be unnecessary.

horto12485

Awards
It could be a big 8 minute trailer showing off a lot of new things and potentially 2 new Disney Worlds and FF characters and RG. But since it's specified as the final trailer of 2018 they could save something for early January as a final mic drop.

Exactly well i know everyone doesn't want Longer Trailers i mean remember the Two Dream Drop Distance Trailers (One before 2012 at Jump Festa and we've gotten a Special Trailer in February 2012 those gave us a Lot of Spoilers) i don't mind if we get a 8 Minute Trailer (Similar to the Two Dream Drop Distance Trailers in 2011/2012) and maybe giving the Last Two Disney Worlds before the Release just as long as we don't get too spoiled

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just hope they won't introduce any new FF characters and finally end their stories in this game.

I hope they put the main focus on the FF7 characters tho as I feel like that would be cute promo for the upcoming remake. I wouldn't even mind just having them and maybe Leon from FF8. I consider everyone else to be unnecessary.
The Radiant Garden crew is really all we care about. I would not mind in the slightest if we don’t see Seifer and his gang.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So before I thought the cinema trailer that was originally for the 21st would have something they were waiting to reveal on the 18th like Final Fantasy or more Wreck It Ralph. Now I think maybe the cinema trailer will have some sort of tease of whatever is coming on the 18th?

kingsoraful

Awards
Her outfit in FF Dissidia NT looks straight from KH3 with the plaid design and everything.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
based on my calculations. for those in the EST bracket, the footage will drop at 10AM on the 9th.

notnow123487

Awards
It could be a big 8 minute trailer showing off a lot of new things and potentially 2 new Disney Worlds and FF characters and RG. But since it's specified as the final trailer of 2018 they could save something for early January as a final mic drop.

Sign was clearly talking about the Japanese cinema trailer.

wwinterj

I expect a launch trailer in January but let's face it IF we get no new Disney world on the 18th then that's it. I personally believe we have already seen them all but only time will tell. Kinda disappointing if that's the case.

bagcifreak

I expect a launch trailer in January but let's face it IF we get no new Disney world on the 18th then that's it. I personally believe we have already seen them all but only time will tell. Kinda disappointing if that's the case.

I feel like they would have told us if 100 Acre Wood was the last Disney world. But I think it's just going to be one more Disney World instead of 2. A little disappointed too but who knows maybe they'll surprise us.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I'm just wondering why wait this long to reveal it if there is one more. Like what property would they feel the need to keep under wraps till the final trailer.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Youre not cross promoting when it’s already over a month into its theatrical run.

Japanese theatrical release mate. Also, there's a potential Kingdom Hearts easter egg in the movie, too. I don't understand the panic of all of the Disney worlds being revealed when we have another trailer on the 18th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back