• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2018 Trailer vol. 2 released at Square Enix Showcase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
As I said on the other threads... I think we will see new reveals on Tokyo Game Show (along with a playable demo for fans there), Paris Game Week and a Final Trailer on Jump Festa

kingsoraful

Awards
As I said on the other threads... I think we will see new reveals on Tokyo Game Show (along with a playable demo for fans there), Paris Game Week and a Final Trailer on Jump Festa

They're not gonna let Microsoft have the only new world reveal. Sony is gonna want a world reveal as well.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Well it was a new look. if one slows down the clip. Guess I have eyes like an eagle lol
I'm 100 percent sure I saw her with shorter hair.

Yup. Looks like a bob from the back. Longer than KH1 but shorter than KH2.

Is it just me, or does that look like a castle on the horizon of the world Lea and Kairi are on?

I only see trees. Some poke up at bit higher the others.

So where Kairi and Lea in Daybreak Town? I first thought Twilight Town thanks to the sunset but the flowers remind me of Daybreak

From the Classic Kingdom trailer, we could see they redesigned Twilight Town to have more trees and such on the main street. I just think they're adding wildflowers to the grassy areas (such as with Tangled) because they actually can have a lot of detail now.

Daybreak Town wouldn't have a sunset like this. It only ever seems to be nighttime or dawn there.

yeah that i m thinking the fact hasnt metion about sora and kairi board yet for ux mean we getting her full reveal soon

I think it's strange that they wouldn't show her off at the SE conference. There's always Sony, I guess.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Everyone thinks they're sitting in Daybreak Town or something, but I feel like it could be Radiant Garden? Would be interesting for Lea to ramble about his past life (he always avoided doing so before). He and Kairi are from there, maybe he can stir up some of her memories. Not that her memories of RG are important from what we know, but still.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Everyone thinks they're sitting in Daybreak Town or something, but I feel like it could be Radiant Garden? Would be interesting for Lea to ramble about his past life (he always avoided doing so before). He and Kairi are from there, maybe he can stir up some of her memories. Not that her memories of RG are important from what we know, but still.
While that's certainly a possibility, I'm trying to picture where in Radiant Garden would look anything quite like this. In regards to time, not a lot has passed since Kingdom Hearts II, and there wasn't an awful lot of greenery at the time. The majority of the outskirts - like the Great Maw and the old castle - are nothing but a rocky wasteland.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Is it just me or are Ienzo and Sora talking via cell phone

The area does kind of resemble the place where Ava confronts Luxu in X/where Ira speaks with the MoM in Back Cover, but I'd be happy to explore either Daybreak Town or more of Radiant Garden.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I don't think it's Radiant Garden. The flowers and sky remind me too much of Daybreak Town. Plus RG, was never this green.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
So...does this indicate that Ienzo might not be a darkness?
It's relatively safe to assume so. If he was, he'd likely have been missing in Dream Drop Distance, just as Braig and Isa were.

Also, Sora talking to Ienzo through some sort of phone (maybe that device that plays the Classic Kingdom games?) is simultaneously amusing and cute. I don't know why I think it's cute, but it is. Maybe because the concept of communication devices isn't something the series has dabbled in.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess I just think of purple and pint hues when looking at Daybreak Town and this place seems too rosy and red. It's probably just me. I guess Radiant Garden isn't particularly rosy and red either, that description fits Twilight Town or maybe even Destiny Islands.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Radiant Garden in BBS has lots of green, in the Palace Gardens and in lesser quantity around the town and walls, but in general RG is more about water features, fountains and the like together with colorful flowers.

I can't remember RG even in BBS at its "peak" actually having a vast forest and that's what Lea and Kairi are looking at, an incredibly big forest.

Twilight Town is surrounded by such a forest, the old mansion actually is situated in a part of it and from the Sunset Terrace you can look far and see even more forest.
The lighting in the scene is also reminiscent of the dusk sky of Twilight Town.

Daybreak Town however is also surrounded by big forests, and hills. However, the lighting there is either dawn (duh) or sometimes very foggy.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Are you sure that's Olympus, though? For all we know it's Arendelle. Sora even has his new outfit, despite the fact that he wears his KH2 outfit at Herc's world so far.

OAu9Aon.png

I don't think Hercules and the Ice Titan are in Arendelle.

Laurel

Awards
My first impression of seeing Lea and Kairi was that they're in Twilight Town mainly due to the sky and forest. In the distance it looks like there's a building or two, possibly a tower or even a castle, so maybe it's Radiant Garden?

ImVentus

Awards
I so want another world reveal to come from the remains of E3. Do we know for sure that there will be a 3rd trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back