• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Development Leak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Jose Alamo who is a really reliable source (leaked somethings who turned out to be right) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]his twitter: https://twitter.com/jose_strife?lang=en[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He says the following things: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And it seems that Nomura continues in its thirteen (never better, badumtss) of not advancing with the development of KH3 by its "perfectionism"."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"If everything goes according to plan, there will be KH3 trailer at E3 and the game will be released in 2018. It will be released in 2018, even if it is not finished."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It seems that working on a KH consoles for the Osaka team has been exhausting."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And, on the other hand, Nomura seems more interested in what will come after KH3 before KH3 itself."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"The development team of KH3 was obsessed with pulling a trailer last April and launch it at the end of the year with cuts."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And, to no one's surprise, this is all the fault of Versus' development hell."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"All these details about KH3 come with 1-2 weeks of delay. Keep it in mind, because in the house of SE things go fast and change."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"The presentation at E3 is almost confirmed and Nomura should be in the event somehow or another."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"As many of you know, KH2, BBS and 3D had cropped content, so it's nothing new in KH. Everything planned will not be in 3, simple"[/FONT]

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
"Everything planned will not be in III?" Bullshit. I'm definitely approaching this with skepticism, how could literally nothing released be i the game? That's absurd. Am I just reading this wrong?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
"Everything planned will not be in III?" Bullshit. I'm definitely approaching this with skepticism, how could literally nothing released be i the game? That's absurd. Am I just reading this wrong?
Nope you're not reading this wrong.

I believe you were being sarcastic, but yeah - things do get cut from Kingdom Hearts games.

I could see somethings being cut later being released as Downloadable Content, but hopefully that isn't the case.

About the possible release date - I'm kinda excited but terrified.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
I think it's due to the fact that these rumors are translated from spanish text, so there's bound to be some mistranslation.

Basically, I believe what they actually mean is that like any other video game out there, there's going to be cut content since not everything under the sun can be in. That's just how game development works.

But hey let's talk about how Versus XIII's development troubles are basically haunting Tetsuya at this point like that one annoying relative that just won't go away no matter what.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Nope you're not reading this wrong.

I believe you were being sarcastic, but yeah - things do get cut from Kingdom Hearts games.

I could see somethings being cut later being released as Downloadable Content, but hopefully that isn't the case.

About the possible release date - I'm kinda excited but terrified.

I wasn't sarcastic, I'm just skeptical. The thing is - of course things get cut. Heartless and nobodies weren't enemies in DDD, you couldn't go through Hollow Bastion or fight Behemoths and Wyverns in KHII, there was SEVERAL cut scenes in BbS, the Jungle King wasn't a card in Chain of Memories, etc. However, to say that EVERYTHING in the past trailers wasn't in the game just has to be false. Maybe in the first trailer, since that was just conceptual, but everything after that has had some sort of thread connecting it, and there's no way that was all a lie. I have a really hard time buying this statement.

KaitoXIII

Awards
No scans, no evidence = just a guy stating something that's bound to happen regardless. Don't care if he's gotten stuff right before. until there's a legitimate source, this is just people fanning the flames of a guy making predictions

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
this isn't even saying anything really new or anything that we couldn't guess ourselves.

KH3 at E3? Aiming for 2018? I figured we all kind of thought that at this point.

Development being hard? We knew this.

Not everything that was planned will make it in? Nomura said this himself like two years ago.

"And, on the other hand, Nomura seems more interested in what will come after KH3 before KH3 itself."

same, girl.

However, to say that EVERYTHING in the past trailers wasn't in the game just has to be false.
i think you misunderstood what was being said. he's really just saying that not everything that was planned for the game will make it in. that's it, really. it's written a bit awkwardly, but, yeah.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How is this Jose Alamo a reliable source? I've never heard of him before, why should I care about what he says?
He popped up a while back saying worlds such as Buzz Lightyear of Star Command were in the game IIRC. Nothing on what he says has come to fruition (due to lack of news) and I don't know if what he says about other games has been true but I wouldn't take his word on this.

E3 season brings out a whole bunch of crazy reports - some true and most false. There's just a month to go, don't go around being upset based on an unconfirmed set of tweets :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
plenty of time to platinum all the games before KHIII releases :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
From reddit:
"He is the one who leaked both The Last Of Us II making a brief appearance at last PSX and also correctly leaked 2018 fire emblem coming to switch IIRC"

These are things anyone could have predicted though. I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt, even if most of this isn't surprising (E3 and such)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
From reddit:
"He is the one who leaked both The Last Of Us II making a brief appearance at last PSX and also correctly leaked 2018 fire emblem coming to switch IIRC"

These are things anyone could have predicted though. I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt, even if most of this isn't surprising (E3 and such)
Considering other video game journalists were tweeting about The Last of Us II before it's reveal, I can't count that as a win for them.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
From reddit:
"He is the one who leaked both The Last Of Us II making a brief appearance at last PSX and also correctly leaked 2018 fire emblem coming to switch IIRC

Did he leak the entire game's title for Fire Emblem 3DS/Switch or did he say "A new fire emblem game will come to the Switch"

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So guy whose "credible" for making safe guesses is making more fairly plausible predictions. Square would be insane to not have KH3 at this year's E3 after missing last year & a lot of people are guessing late 2018.

kingsoraful

Awards
Well I mean stuff can be cut. Because I mean literally nothing has been shown about KH 3 in regards to cutscenes. It's all been about transformations and gameplay. I expect the cutscene with young Xehanort and Eraqus will absolutely be in the game. But the playthrough of all the worlds so far, I think will be different.

The flowmotion attraction rides will also be in the game for sure as the keyblade summons like Pegasus.

I'm just stoked to finally be getting a trailer and hopefully release date.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, I'm not taking this too seriously. Even if it's all 100% true, it's nothing we didn't already suspect to some degree, the source itself doesn't have a track record of accurate detailed past predictions. Two general statements that turned out to be true aren't exactly ironclad credibility. And on top of all that, the month before E3 is rife with this kind of stuff. Fake leaks and analyst reports and whatnot confirming or claiming things that end up being mostly or entirely untrue.

The amount of times a "credible source" had "inside information" and could confirm that The Last Guardian was going to appear each year at E3 and then it didn't was hilarious. Thank God that game is finally out and those are gone forever.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Well after 0.2 I am preparing to be disappointed. The odds are stacked against KH3, it's as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back